Wild Card Weekend

dwid

Hall of Famer
They are going to put so much emphasis on rg3's hurt knee. Just saw what you were talking about a little bit of lag. I wonder how bad it is and if he decided to take himself out?

His running ability is the main thing compromised. Rivers played a playoff game with a torn ligament.

I think he hurt his pcl

Tannehill17

Mentor
Gremlin is hurt, followed by camera shots of dozens of White women and men in stands about to cry their eyes out.

The definition of DWF in a nutshell.

That white woman wearing that hooded coat looked like someone had run over her dog. I couldn't stop laughing at how pathetic these people looked.

Absolutely unreal!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Griffin as a rookie is already as fragile as fellow scrawny quarterback Michael Vick.

He is not going to last long. Look how many times he's been injured so far this season. He may last another season or two. That's about it for a guy who leaves the pocket as much as him. Compare that to Luck whose played all 16 games.

davidholly

Mentor
Griffin is nothing without his legs, his 183 yard total passing performance these past two week is embarrassing.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What is the lapel pin all five of the boys on Fox's set are wearing? Subway maybe lol?

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Cousins is so clearly, and obviously better than the hype job Gremlin its not even debatable. Gremlin is more of a back up from what I can see. Cousins looks good enough to really lead a team as a starter. Obviously if the races were reversed Cousins would indeed be the starter, and Gremlin would be switched to WR, or totally ignored.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I am watching Fox's post-game show after watching a bit of the pre-game show. This is the first time in years that I have. Quick observations -- Bradshaw (who ripped on Reed Doughty before the game) really needs to retire. So does Jimmy Johnson. Michael Strahan is a lisping embarrassment. The black moderator is there because every network that does college and pro football has to have either a male Negro or White female as the authority figure. Howie Long is competent but lacks personality.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Trent Dilfer on BSPN's Prime Time was articulately stating that Griffin has no excuses for his inaccuracy today, that he needed to adjust to his injury and become a pocket passer if he wants to learn to be a great quarterback. Berman and Jackson didn't seem pleased. Then I flicked to the NFL Network, and Deion Sanders was excitedly gibbering away, making excuses for Griffin. Irvin and Faulk piped in, the contrast between their ebonics and Dilfer's well-spokenness couldn't have been starker. Rich Eisen was trying to change the subject: "Let's talk about Russell Wilson."

I like Dilfer, I've never heard him speak in Caste-ese. He along with Chris Mortensen are probably the least shill-like of any of the football "experts" at BSPN.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Differ talking about Griffin right now saying that a lot of qbs sitting at home saying you have to learn to play in pain and how awful rg3 was for the last 3 quarters. That took some balls, talked about how he has to learn how to throw from the pocket etc, but followed it up with " I know it sounds harsh but it's what he will have to do to be on a Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Manning, Rothelsberger etc level"

white is right

Hall of Famer
Differ talking about Griffin right now saying that a lot of qbs sitting at home saying you have to learn to play in pain and how awful rg3 was for the last 3 quarters. That took some balls, talked about how he has to learn how to throw from the pocket etc, but followed it up with " I know it sounds harsh but it's what he will have to do to be on a Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Manning, Rothelsberger etc level"
The only excuse I could give for RGIII is his plant leg wasn't stable. But if the coaching staff noticed this they had to take him out. I too feel if Washington let Cousins play in the second half they could have won the game. Also if he doesn't learn to play in the pocket he will be Vick II with out the street antics.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I am watching Fox's post-game show after watching a bit of the pre-game show. This is the first time in years that I have. Quick observations -- Bradshaw (who ripped on Reed Doughty before the game) really needs to retire. So does Jimmy Johnson. Michael Strahan is a lisping embarrassment. The black moderator is there because every network that does college and pro football has to have either a male Negro or White female as the authority figure. Howie Long is competent but lacks personality.

Earlier this season, I thought for sure that Bradshaw would be fired for this stupendously-inane comment…

[video=youtube;F3G2GCjowoE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3G2GCjowoE[/video]

Over the years, I’ve frequently denigrated Bradshaw for so many of his supernaturally-idiotic and highly-Casteon comments. I must admit that I secretly enjoy watching him squirm as he awkwardly fumbles through names, teams, and scores while attempting to quickly read the teleprompter during the halftime segment in which highlight packages are being aired. Nearly every week, I notice the “Blonde Negro” uttering names and describing plays that have already aired…or have yet to air. As I’ve mentioned before, Bradshaw, the “conservative” Zionist-Christian, appeared naked in the unfunny Matthew McConaughey film, “Failure to Launch”…

terry-bradshaw-failure-to-launch.png

Don Wassall said:
Trent Dilfer on BSPN's Prime Time was articulately stating that Griffin has no excuses for his inaccuracy today, that he needed to adjust to his injury and become a pocket passer if he wants to learn to be a great quarterback. Berman and Jackson didn't seem pleased. Then I flicked to the NFL Network, and Deion Sanders was excitedly gibbering away, making excuses for Griffin. Irvin and Faulk piped in, the contrast between their ebonics and Dilfer's well-spokenness couldn't have been starker. Rich Eisen was trying to change the subject: "Let's talk about Russell Wilson."

Dilfer is a brighter, far more articulate version of NFL Network’s Steve Mariucci. He’s knowledgeable and all, but he’s so “passionate” in his discussions of corporate football that he often tears up and attempts to romanticize the NFL, which is weird. I also like Chris Mortenson, light-skinned Negro, Eric Allen, as well as Tim Hasselbeck at times. While I don’t like him all that much, Keyshawn Johnson has always been a huge Patriot supporter and speaks positively about their dominant white offense.

On NFL Network, Solomon Wilcots, Sterling Sharpe, and Mike Mayock are the best of the bunch. The worst NFLN “personalities,” of course, include: Deion Sanders, Warren Sapp, Michael Irvin, Charley Casserly, Michael Lombardi, Tom Waddle, and Joe Theissmann. At any given moment during NFLN’s programming, a session of “uncontrollable hysterical laughter” could break out, coupled with every analyst speaking over each other at once, along with high-fiving, atrocious grammar and Ebonics-laden dialog. It’s hard to believe that serious white football fans (the ones trying to make money via gambling) aren’t annoyed by these fools.

The lamentations over Griffin’s leg injury have begun and the “Excuse Die” hath been caste for the offseason...

griffin.jpg

CAPTION: Mr. Glass - Broken Again

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Thrashen,

I agree with you regarding the NFLN talking heads. Mayock actually seems like a fair analyzer of talent - he never seems to disparage white athletes during the draft process. He has been someone I respect (I use that term loosely) when it comes to evaluating talent. I consider myself an amateur draftnik (although these days I focus on the white prospects 90% of the time and am knowledgeable of the black/other prospects only to compare them in other forums and talk them down) and he is the only guy that is even somewhat fair in his treatment of white athletes.

Lombardi and Casserly are old guard caste-whores. Having cut their teeth as NFL personnel decision makers during the mid 80s through the dark 90s when the NFL demographics shifted to their current state. They always fawn over magical negro prospects and do their best to ignore or talk down white prospects. Lombardi especially disgusts me. Him and lazy-eyed LaCanfora really irk me and I have at times wanted to jump through the TV and repeatedly punch these fat, out of shape turds for their pushing of the caste agenda.

I am watching Fox's post-game show after watching a bit of the pre-game show.

You are a brave man, Don. I can't take it, and haven't been able to for a long time. Even if the caste system and everything it entails were to vanish, that would still be a crew of utter fools.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
You are a brave man, Don. I can't take it, and haven't been able to for a long time. Even if the caste system and everything it entails were to vanish, that would still be a crew of utter fools.

I agree, I can't stand to watch a minute of those guys. The game announcers are bad enough, you basically have to listen to them, but that pre/post game stuff is above and beyond the call of duty.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Earlier this season, I thought for sure that Bradshaw would be fired for this stupendously-inane comment…

[video=youtube;F3G2GCjowoE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3G2GCjowoE[/video]

Over the years, I’ve frequently denigrated Bradshaw for so many of his supernaturally-idiotic and highly-Casteon comments. I must admit that I secretly enjoy watching him squirm as he awkwardly fumbles through names, teams, and scores while attempting to quickly read the teleprompter during the halftime segment in which highlight packages are being aired. Nearly every week, I notice the “Blonde Negro†uttering names and describing plays that have already aired…or have yet to air. As I’ve mentioned before, Bradshaw, the “conservative†Zionist-Christian, appeared naked in the unfunny Matthew McConaughey film, “Failure to Launchâ€â€¦

terry-bradshaw-failure-to-launch.png

Dilfer is a brighter, far more articulate version of NFL Network’s Steve Mariucci. He’s knowledgeable and all, but he’s so “passionate†in his discussions of corporate football that he often tears up and attempts to romanticize the NFL, which is weird. I also like Chris Mortenson, light-skinned Negro, Eric Allen, as well as Tim Hasselbeck at times. While I don’t like him all that much, Keyshawn Johnson has always been a huge Patriot supporter and speaks positively about their dominant white offense.

On NFL Network, Solomon Wilcots, Sterling Sharpe, and Mike Mayock are the best of the bunch. The worst NFLN “personalities,†of course, include: Deion Sanders, Warren Sapp, Michael Irvin, Charley Casserly, Michael Lombardi, Tom Waddle, and Joe Theissmann. At any given moment during NFLN’s programming, a session of “uncontrollable hysterical laughter†could break out, coupled with every analyst speaking over each other at once, along with high-fiving, atrocious grammar and Ebonics-laden dialog. It’s hard to believe that serious white football fans (the ones trying to make money via gambling) aren’t annoyed by these fools.

The lamentations over Griffin’s leg injury have begun and the “Excuse Die†hath been caste for the offseason...

griffin.jpg

CAPTION: Mr. Glass - Broken Again
RGIII after rehab......:tongue:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vdT0GbN3DM

foobar75

Master
I've been watching all the adulation that's been given to Ray Lewis on various shows all day. It's sickening to see a double murderer be hailed as some sort of mythical figure with off the charts praise and respect from everyone. Here's hoping the Broncos destroy BAL next week before this story gets anymore press.

As for Gremlin, we may have witnessed the beginning of the end today. We know he cannot become a pure pocket passer like the other elite White QBs, and given his lack of durability and the condition of that knee, he may flame out sooner than expected. Meanwhile, I fully expect Luck to establish himself as an elite QB as soon as next season.

And one last thing, Terry Bradshaw is a very, very stupid man.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What a tragedy that the first ever nude picture on Caste Football is of Terry Bradshaw. :lol:

Westside

Hall of Famer
Hopefully by weekend's end, Ravens along with Lewis will soon to be forgetten memory of affeletic adoration by America's premire DWFs of Baltimore. The bad thing is, this felon will no doubt obtain a talking head spot on one of the CM networks. Mostly likely sitting next to another affelet waxing ebonics and cackling for no appearant reason or anything funny. Hope the Bronks will be in fine form and ready to stomp on this team chockful of miscreants.

Hoping that Matty Ice puts an end to popsicle Pete and his hoard of affelets. This week the Seattle DWFs got to keep their smiles, next week I hope to switch on the TV and see wigger Pete with the frown on his mug.

Old Scratch

Mentor
Hopefully by weekend's end, Ravens along with Lewis will soon to be forgetten memory of affeletic adoration by America's premire DWFs of Baltimore. The bad thing is, this felon will no doubt obtain a talking head spot on one of the CM networks. Mostly likely sitting next to another affelet waxing ebonics and cackling for no appearant reason or anything funny. Hope the Bronks will be in fine form and ready to stomp on this team chockful of miscreants.

Hoping that Matty Ice puts an end to popsicle Pete and his hoard of affelets. This week the Seattle DWFs got to keep their smiles, next week I hope to switch on the TV and see wigger Pete with the frown on his mug.

I think you meant horde but "afflete hoarder" sounds hilarious. Plantation Pete the Afflete Hoarder.

seattlefan

Guru
He is not going to last long. Look how many times he's been injured so far this season. He may last another season or two. That's about it for a guy who leaves the pocket as much as him. Compare that to Luck whose played all 16 games.

During the Indy-Bal game the announcers talked about how Luck has taken so many sacks and hits all season, yet it hasn't affected his game. Compare that to the spindly RG3.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I guess it's better that the turd is gone. Wilson will most likely lose to Atlanta. BTW, I'm sure this has been mentioned here many times but Russell Wilson is mixed is he not?

Westside

Hall of Famer
I guess it's better that the turd is gone. Wilson will most likely lose to Atlanta. BTW, I'm sure this has been mentioned here many times but Russell Wilson is mixed is he not?
Yes, he appears to be at least half White. His father probably was black as coal and his traitor mother white as virgin snow. Sorta like the good player for the Clippers (his name escapes me right now). When I look at him, he appears to be a White man in black man's clothing.