Wild Card Weekend

New England vs Green Bay is the Super Bowl match up I am predicting and hoping for. The second best scenario is New England vs Atlanta, as this will be a black quarterback free game.

As a proud Colorado native and a lifelong Denver Broncos fan, I simply want them to crush the Ravens and be defeated by the Patriots true white offense. The Broncos are whiter than they've been in decades (though their offensive line is unacceptable), but they can't hold a candle to the Patriots with Gronk back in the mix. I also have far more faith in Tom Brady as a playoff quarterback and the Patriots need to make up for last year's performance in the eyes of the general public (especially Wes Welker).

If last year's Super Bowl wasn't so devastating, I would be behind the Broncos 100 percent, but New England really needs to make a statement.

Oh thank heaven Chris Kuper is back! Manny Ramirez was a terrible replacement and even the DWF's recognized it.

Having three white lineman out of five ain't bad, but it's still unacceptable.

Truthteller

Mentor
Truthteller, please ignore our buddy Matty G. This could be the sickest human being on the planet. Some of the messages he has sent other members are borderline criminal.

99.9% of the time I do ignore him, WA33. I guess this time I just needed to reply. I also wanted other posters to know it's him....He kept sending me harassing messages as 'white defensive back' in 2012. When he would not stop and they got more threatening, I let him know on the board I would post all his PM's publicly on the main board. He did stop.

I think many here know he still posts, even after being banned many times -- most recently as white db. He admitted when he was banned as "Tim Dwight" back in 2011 that Don could never really ban for good, as he had ways to come back over and over again. And he has. He's probably currently posting using several different handles. Sometimes he will post a message (opinion) using one name, then he'll show up later in the day and reply to himself using a different name.

In my opinion, there is no doubt V-I-B is him. Better question is why he insists on coming back to this board?

Apparently, he really seems to get upset when the issues of Israel or his Jewish people are brought up. That seems to be the main reason he posts here, I suppose?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
99.9% of the time I do ignore him, WA33. I guess this time I just needed to reply. I also wanted other posters to know it's him....He kept sending me harassing messages as 'white defensive back' in 2012. When he would not stop and they got more threatening, I let him know on the board I would post all his PM's publicly on the main board. He did stop.

I think many here know he still posts, even after being banned many times -- most recently as white db. He admitted when he was banned as "Tim Dwight" back in 2011 that Don could never really ban for good, as he had ways to come back over and over again. And he has. He's probably currently posting using several different handles. Sometimes he will post a message (opinion) using one name, then he'll show up later in the day and reply to himself using a different name.

In my opinion, there is no doubt V-I-B is him. Better question is why he insists on coming back to this board?

Apparently, he really seems to get upset when the issues of Israel or his Jewish people are brought up. That seems to be the main reason he posts here, I suppose?

He has sent me threats as well. They were extremely serious and I told him to stop. Some of the messages he has sent to other members were so extreme and graphic I would never mention them. He is obviously using sites such as hidemya-s to change his ip address.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
All he did was ask if someone was Turkish and that qualifies as "proof" that he's a former troll.

I'm surprised sometimes that anyone new tries to post here with all the hostility they receive from certain quarters.

I don't see anything wrong with any of his posts thus far; and if he's a troll he will be found out over time and banned as they all are. And as I've requested over and over, such concerns should be handled through PMs to me or the mods. In the meantime, how about some civility toward new posters?

TBProdigy

Guru
He has sent me threats as well. They were extremely serious and I told him to stop. Some of the messages he has sent to other members were so extreme and graphic I would never mention them. He is obviously using sites such as hidemya-s to change his ip address.

You don't even need proxy websites or rerouting programs, It's pretty much impossible to ban anyone for good nowadays depending on their ISP, depending on how sticky they are you can have a new one within 10-15 minutes of disconnection, or you can just change your routers mac address so that the ISP assigns it a new IP, that'll take all 30 seconds of your time. The only thing you can really do is make new accounts require administrator approval, which would take more of Don's time and resources.

Besides, I mean c'mon threats on the internet are almost comedic, how offended can you really be about a person who knows nothing about you behind a screen?