Wild Card Weekend

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Green Bay-Minnesota was a truly pathetic contest. The Packers simply aren’t a dominant team anymore. They’ve sleep-walked through an entire season and were handsomely rewarded with drawing a formerly dangerous Vikings squad now being lead by Joe Webb, the gaunt, inaccurate, ineffective black weakling who St. Tony Dungheap declared before the game would: “Give the Vikings a better chance to win than Christian Ponderâ€￾ and Christine Collinsworthless stated could: “Throw a football 75 yards in the air!â€￾

Great stuff as always, Thrashen. I heard the "75 yard" instant myth a few times during the game, including once from Al Michaelstein after Webb overthrew a receiver by at least 10 yards. When a White QB overthrows or underthrows a receiver by only a couple of yards the announcers usually call it a bad miss, but in Webb's case it was another chance to reinforce a lie.

Crissie used to claim that Donovan McNabb could throw the ball "80 yards with a flick of his wrist." He's one pathetic Caste mangina, always ready to demean his own outstanding career. It's easy to picture him doing a game in Al Jolson style blackface.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Colts affletic receivers are dropping passes left and right.
I was going to say. Imagine Luck's completion percentage if he had more than Reggie Wayne to throw to. In just the two or three drives that I watched, I saw 6 stone-handed receivers clank passes off of their hands, or fall down while the ball was en route.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
One of Crissie Collinsworth's Caste soul brothers, Terry Bradshaw, just specifically mentioned that Reed Doughty "can be had" for big plays by Seattle's offense. He didn't even know how to pronounce Doughty's name, using a long "o" in the first syllable of his last name even though the correct pronunciation rhymes with "cow" not "low." He doesn't know Doughty's name, but he knows how to read his Caste talking points; that sums up Bradshaw's broadcasting career in a nutshell.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Anquan Boldin was slow even as a rookie and is now plodding at best, but is a great example of how a receiver doesn't need "blinding speed" to be reliable and productive.

Magnificent point Don Wassall. Straight line speed is in my opinion the most overrated attribute in the game of American football. 40 times are useless when judging a players potential to produce on the field. Bolden is indeed a good WR, but it sure aint because hes "fast". If he was white hed be moved to TE, or more probably just ignored all together.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I'm actually rooting for the Seahawks to win this. I just don't think I can suffer another week of Archie Griffith III hype.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
It was nice to see John Kuhn, who should be used as a bone-crushing powerback, score two touchdowns on his 5 total touches. Packer fans realize how talented he is…too bad he’s stuck behind such a superfluity of running back talent (high sarcasm) in the form of Ryan Grant, James Starks, and the terrible-beyond-compare “tarantula-leg hairstyle boys,†DuJuan Harris and Alex Green. Before those absolute scrubs came along, it was the “obesity twins,†Cedric Benson and Brandon Saine, stealing Kuhn’s carries this season. As others mentioned, even when Kuhn does score, he’s instantly mocked by the corporate media’s talking jackals. Kuhn’s spinning TD catch was shown on ESPN, and when he went for the “Lambeau Leap,†the toilet-floater anchors were laughing, with one quipping that “it was the first Lambeau Leap to cause a seismic reading to occur.†Hardy-har-har…

Yea big Kuhn is one of four backs currently in the NFL that should, without question be the feature back on their respective teams. Woodhead, Hester, and Leonard of course being the others. Then again winning is far from the ultimate goal in this goofy circus.

The Hock

Master
I'm hoping this game will be a 0-0 draw. I don't plan on watching it.

"How the Stated Got There Shapes" is on right now over on the History Channel. Did you know that Abe Lincoln fudged Nevada's into statehood despite it's not having the population to qualify? Seems Abe thought he might need their electoral votes.

Cagey guy Abe was.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Magnificent point Don Wassall. Straight line speed is in my opinion the most overrated attribute in the game of American football. 40 times are useless when judging a players potential to produce on the field. Bolden is indeed a good WR, but it sure aint because hes "fast". If he was white hed be moved to TE, or more probably just ignored all together.

Similar to Bolden is Ray Rice. Very good, and quite productive, but not really "fast" from what I can see. In fact Ray Rice reminds me of a very poor mans version of Danny Woodhead.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's hard to say who I despise more - Wigger Pete and his midget black quarterback or Gremlin and Race traitor Shannahan. I guess either way its good and bad. I think I would rather have the midget out now and gremlin out next week

Tannehill17

Mentor
It's hard to say who I despise more - Wigger Pete and his midget black quarterback or Gremlin and Race traitor Shannahan. I guess either way its good and bad. I think I would rather have the midget out now and gremlin out next week

Shanahan really isn't that bad. Remember, Archie Griffith III was forced on him by Zionist owner Dan Snider. He had to change his entire offensive scheme to something he could run. I believe the reason he drafted Kirk Cousins was to have a backup plan in the case Griffith fails or gets injured (which he is proned to do)

Wes Woodhead

Mentor

Yeah either way one of the satan worshiping puppet masters magical negro QBs will be able to claim they won a playoff game, and Luck didnt. A true wet dream for the believers in black superiority.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The gremlin has a whopping 84 yards in the fourth quarter. If the Skins pull out the win we will hear what an awesome game he hand and how he's a game changing quarterback.

dwid

Hall of Famer
You take away the White qb and nobody wants to watch. On espn right before the game it said 939 tickets were available. I'm with family that really isn't into football but they know I am and they watch some of the postseason. We watched the colts ravens game and they were into that but after about 20 mins of this game they were like " does anybody really want to watch this?" and of coursed turned off.

Ray Lewis was made out to be a hero, if anything the actions of black players should have whitened up the league, reading about his murder, there was another murder by a player and several other terrible things like assault on a pregnant woman

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1018274/3/index.htm

Just turned it back on, Doughty with the sack and I thought I heard them say rg3 only had 84 yds passing 12 yards rushing. The announcer just mentioned that maybe they should put Cousins in because rg3's knee is messing his game up. He cant run, but what about his "great passing skills"? Morris doing well

Just imagine Cousins pulling out the win and Griffin gettin credit for it, like the 2 games he won, it's always Griffin took them to this record

Last edited:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
The hated Reed Doughty has 10 tackles and 2 sacks in this game already. Imagine what he could do if he had talent.

foobar75

Master
Doughty with a great game, and if WAS would put Cousins in there instead of one-legged Gremlin, they would've put this game out of reach by now.

Oh well, let's hope ATL will take care of wigger Pete and his midget next week.

Tannehill17

Mentor
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ the faces of all those DWF's stunned in disbelief that the Gremlin is down!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Griffin as a rookie is already as fragile as fellow scrawny quarterback Michael Vick.

foobar75

Master
Gremlin is hurt, followed by camera shots of dozens of White women and men in stands about to cry their eyes out.

The definition of DWF in a nutshell.

Matra2

Master
They should've brought on Cousins some time ago. It's been especially obvious in the 2nd half that RG3 is, as Joe Buck said, "compromised". If you're QB is compromised then your entire offense is too. Maybe with all the hype they were afraid to take him off as it would've upset the DWFs.