Wild Card Weekend

Highlander

Mentor
Haha, Mathews with the forced fumble of Webb and then the recovery!

Webb = EPIC FAIL! Nice try, MSM!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
damn Greenway is down with an injury - not sure if its his knee or calf...

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Dungy openly praising the black quarterback Webb :tsk:

I can't believe anybody could say that the Vikings will be better with this qb, or any qb who took 3 snaps, and threw 0 passes during the regular season.
It's absolutely ludicrous!!!
Dungy seems like a nice guy, but I know he has an agenda. He always talks up the black qbs no matter what.
In this case, he has completely embarrassed himself.

Highlander

Mentor
I will never be eating at subway again
Me neither. I was going to post one of their recent commercials in the "Commercials We Hate!" thread. Basically, White males don't exist in their paradigm, so I'll make that one come true for them by not eating there. Their food is probably full of GMO's, nitrates and nitrites, anyway.

Dang, Harrison Smith with the injury. Hopefully it's not serious.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
At halftime of the Houston-Cincy game, little Bobby Costas, the insufferable gun control zealot, pontificated that poor quarterbacking summarized the game to that point. Actually even though he made one poor pass that was picked and returned for a touchdown, otherwise Matt Schaub played an excellent game. But somehow I don't think Costas or any of the others will blame Webb after this game. If Webb did well, he would have been proclaimed the Eighth Wonder of the World; and the fact that he hadn't played during the regular season is a built-in excuse for his feebleness. It's a win-win for the Caste shills, though it'll be hard to paper over just how bad Webb has been.

Last edited:

Highlander

Mentor
Webb now with the INT after the fumble on the previous series.

Good news...just saw Smith walking on the sidelines.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I just tuned in to the game and took a look at Webb's numbers from a box score, and his 7-19 for 61 yards and 5 runs for 60 yards --- Oh, and 1 interception. Not a whole lot different than "RG3"s epic performance against the Cowboys. Get rid of that horrible Ponder guy and just start the supa afflete, say the DWFs!:icon_rolleyes:

Highlander

Mentor
Webb:
7/20 for 61 yards, 3 Sacks, 1 INT, 1 Fumble, 23.1 QBR

Wake up DWFs

foobar75

Master
So, a worthless bum like Webb gets his chance to start a playoff game, yet Tebow could not be thrown a bone to start the last two meaningless games for the Jets. No agenda here, move along folks.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Speaking of ineptitude, how does DuJuan Harris (he's the guy with the dreads carrying the ball for the Packers every down) have a starting gig in this league??

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Wow. Did you see Webb's cannon arm on that long downfield throw? Must have gone 60 yards in the air! Too bad he overthrew his receiver by 10 yards or so, but look at that upside!!:grin:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
just turned the game on, and i'm curious ... with the game out of reach and an obviously inept black quarterback taking snaps, why is the team's most valuable player (Adrian Peterson) still on the field getting smashed? i'll give the guy credit; he's a beast. but why not put in your back-up running back and not take a pointless chance on having your horse come up lame?

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
just turned the game on, and i'm curious ... with the game out of reach and an obviously inept black quarterback taking snaps,
Jimmy, I heard the announcers, he's not inept, he's a rising young talent!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Crissy just said he voted for Bobby Wagner for DROY and casey hayward would have been his second choice...what a caste whore

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Joe Webb was an embarrassment. If he was White the criticism would have been withering. I tuned in a couple of times and there was no discussion (that I saw) about how bad he was. Whenever a White Qb has a bad game they flash graphics on how poorly he was playing but I didn't see anything about Webb's yards or completions. And it wasn't just the numbers, he was embarrassing in how he handled the ball, twice that I saw he just threw the ball in the air to avoid sacks, not even concerned with a possible interception.

This guy should not even be on a pro roster, the fact that a team carries a guy with such poor skills at his position is proof enough of the caste agenda at work. Vikings fans should be pissed, there are literally hundreds of White QB's that would have been better back ups and given their team a better chance to win. Webb's poor play also exposes how bad the people that cover the game are at really telling it like it is, saying things like "Webb gives the Vikings a better chance to win" when Ponder beat them last week, and then putting up this effort is enough to ruin whatever little credibility they might have had.

Crissy just said he voted for Bobby Wagner for DROY and casey hayward would have been his second choice...what a caste whore

Bobby Wagner had a solid rookie season, however, much like Luke Kuechly he was "just" a tackling machine--not a big play, interception, and/or sack guy. If you were going to use tackles as the criteria when considering Defensive ROY, why wouldn't Aunt Crissy choose the guy who not only led all rookies in tackles but was the LEAGUE leader in tackles, Luke Kuechly. Kuechly had 164 combined tackles and 2 INTs; Wagner had 140 combined tackles and 3 INTs. Seems like a no brainer. I wonder why he would choose Wagner over Kuechly. Hmmmmm...

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
"Webb's poor play also exposes how bad the people that cover the game are at really telling it like it is, saying things like "Webb gives the Vikings a better chance to win" when Ponder beat them last week"

Exactly! It was only last week that Ponder beat them. Shows how desperate people are for a great black hope at QB.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
jaxvid once again hits the nail on the head.

davidholly

Mentor
Tony Dungy actually tried to say that Webb gives the Vikings a better chance at winning than Ponder. I take peace of mind in knowing that even DWFs know that Dungy's Super Bowl "win" was all on Peyton.

The Hock

Master
It seemed once the Pack got the three touchdown lead they were cutting up on the sidelines and couldn't take the game seriously any more because they knew with Webb at the helm (scratching his head and trying to figure which was left and which was right) the Vikes were a hopeless cause.

And by the way Ponder seems to be a better runner to boot.

Tom Iron

Mentor
I just watched the video of the GB - Viking game. That's really bad that a guy like Webb is taking up space on an NFL roster. Somehow, I get the idea this is the case on a lot of the teams in the league.

Tom Iron...

Kaptain

Master
So after sitting out most of the game, Jordy Nelson, with a 24-10 lead and about 2 minutes remainig, trots out to catch a ball and comes up with a severe limp. How ridiculous can this get really? The use or non-use of Jordy makes absolutely no sense. If he was healthy why wasn't he playing most of the game and if not, then why have him play at all? - particularly in a game that seemed to be over after Q1 or after the first sighting of Joe Webb's quarterbacking ability. No black reciever elite reciever would be treated in such a manner.

Unfortunetly this sets up nicely for Colin Kaepernick and the 49ers. The Packers offense doesn't look very impressive w/o Jordy Nelson.

Kaptain

Master
To think that Joe Webb is on an NFL roster and will be next year while Tim Tebow may not be on one at all next year is mind-boggling. Tebow tore up the best defense in the league in the playoffs while Webb was 11-30 and provided numerous belly-laughing moments of quarterback buffoonery. Was Webb a great "practice player?" Not possible. Even Tebow critics have to admit that he at the very least Tebow throws a better ball than Joe Webb. Where were the NFL scouts? Or the team coaches scouting out practice performance? Where's the anonymous teammates criticizing his throwing ability? Where's the media to criticize every errant pass in practice and on the field? Why wasn't he demoted to 4th string - like Tebow? Surely the genuis coaches and scouts must have seen his throwing ability.

BTW, Joe Webb was a media darling in Minnesota. Fans have been clamoring for two years for Joe Webb to start. As I watched the pregame in a Minnesota sportsbar, the announcement of Ponder being inactive and Webb quarterbacking was met will a unified roar of cheer - followed by a Packer fan warning to, "Be careful what you wish for!"