Wild Card Weekend

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone know who this "Pitbull" character is who's constantly shown on Bud Light commercials? Is he a rapper or what? I'm so glad I don't follow "pop culture". . .

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Anyone know who the third stringer is for Minnesota?

While you are at it, anyone know how any pro team ever even considered paying Joe Webb money to play QB for them?

It's the same organization that played Randall Cunningham, Culpepper and Tavaris Jackson - we shouldnt be surprised.

This should shut up some of the DWFs who criticize Ponder.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
"I counted the Texans with 9 White starters today, 10 if Cody is considered White, 6 on offense and 3 or 4 on defense.

The Vikings are starting 8 Whites -- 3 o-linemen, TE, and Allen, Robison, Greenway and Smith on defense"

Don, Yeah, Texans started 6 whites on offense (Cody is not white?). I did not see the defense introduced but counted 5 whites on the first play.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Well, if GB starts Jordy next week they will be back to 8 and worth pulling for in the NFC.

Anyone know how many of our people Indy starts?

Anyone know who this "Pitbull" character is who's constantly shown on Bud Light commercials? Is he a rapper or what? I'm so glad I don't follow "pop culture". . .

I believe he's a Puerta Rican rapper who has crossed over.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
"I counted the Texans with 9 White starters today, 10 if Cody is considered White, 6 on offense and 3 or 4 on defense.

The Vikings are starting 8 Whites -- 3 o-linemen, TE, and Allen, Robison, Greenway and Smith on defense"

Don, Yeah, Texans started 6 whites on offense (Cody is not white?). I did not see the defense introduced but counted 5 whites on the first play.

Cody is half Mexican half Irish.

With a healthy Cushing and hopefully Jared Crick becoming a starter at some point, they'll have a nice contingent of White defensive players for years to come.

Anyone know who the third stringer is for Minnesota?

While you are at it, anyone know how any pro team ever even considered paying Joe Webb money to play QB for them?
I had to look this one up. His name is mcleod bethel-thompson and believe or not with a name like that he is indeed white from Sacramento state.

foobar75

Master
Since the black quarterback Webb is incapable of completing any passes, GB should just stack the box, stop Peterson, and it should be an easy win.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Between those commercials and all the ones for the ultra-queer show "The New Normal," along with the usual anti-White men ads and having to listen to Caste clowns Crissy and Uncle Al, it's hard to keep the TV on.

foobar75

Master
Between those commercials and all the ones for the ultra-queer show "The New Normal," along with the usual anti-White men ads and having to listen to Caste clowns Crissy and Uncle Al, it's hard to keep the TV on.

The mute button is your friend! I only listen to the game, and yes, the announcers leave a lot to be desired.

Btw, Webb has zero accuracy, awareness, or any sense of pocket presence. How is this clown even on an NFL roster?

Tannehill17

Mentor

He's a Cuban from here in Miami. I actually remember when he was a local guy here (not that I listen to that music) He was big on the club scene before he got famous.

foobar75

Master
Uncle Chris quick to disparage Kuhn's athletic abilities after that TD.

I believe Jordy had 2 long receptions on that drive to set up the TD as well.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Rodgers to Nelson and Kuhn to finish it off for the touchdown. Now that's the Packers that make me want to go buy a cheesehead!:grin:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Every Caste clown announcer and commentator today on NBC predicted that Webb would be an upgrade over Ponder. Al Michaelstein was even including him as among the new breed of Magical Negro quarterbacks (after several generations of mostly failures) that is "changing the game" after Webb made a good run on the Vikings' first series of the game. All that's needed is black skin and "athleticism" and "upside," who cares if he can't hit the broad side of a barn with a pass, can't read defenses, and has a low IQ. All that counts, as Paul Craig Roberts so astutely noted in his most recent piece, is the agenda, an agenda that has eliminated truth and honesty.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Oops, Tony Dungy prematurely ejaculated himself on Joe Webb.

Its been a while since I've seen a QB this inaccurate. The last time was probably when Cleo Lemon was stinking it up for the Dolphins.

foobar75

Master
Webb's piss poor performance on national TV is a big win for the caste cause. Let's hope GB can get a TD on this opening drive and put the game away.

Highlander

Mentor
Absolutely. There's a reason they call it "programming". Horrible TV show previews and commercials. Obviously, Gentiles are no longer in charge of that department. I usually try to find an alternate show that is at least somewhat edifying so that I can immediately switch to it when a commercial comes on. I just sometimes forget to switch back.

The "Pitbull" character is just that, a "character', since he really has no musical talent...just another plastic, soulless set piece in our artificially-constructed and soulless culture.

I don't think anyone has to worry about Webb replacing Ponder. He had all the time in the world on that last drive, especially the last play of the half and threw the ball a few feet in front of his receiver. Horrid passing display in the first half.

I'm hoping the Vikings draft Conner Vernon and/or Ryan Swope as well as another quality TE in April. They should also consider drafting another quality QB to backup or challenge Ponder.

EDIT: I meant either Burkhead or Line at RB for GB.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Highlander,

I hope Swope or Vernon also end up with the Vikings. The Vikings do have John Carlson as a 2nd TE but he has been injured, they also have Rhett Ellison who seems to be well thought of. Getting a quality backup QB would be a good idea though. Webb is a joke and benifeciary of the AA black quarterback system in the NFL. I am so glad he is stinking it up.

Burkhead would be the perfect RB for the Packers but not sure Ted Thompson would agree. He has been reliably caste these past few drafts.

Highlander

Mentor
Awesome athletic play by Harrison Smith knocking that pass down.

Then Kuhn with the catch and run for a TD!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Just think of what the Green Bay offense would be like with a real tight end, rather than the absurdly overhyped hands of stone, pea-brained Jermichael Finley. I don't know much about Tom Crabtree's background, but he's made several big plays when given the opportunity and seems very fast and capable.

Another TD for Kuhn! Of course Al Michaelstein has to instantly degrade it by again mentioning that he had just one TD in the regular season.

Highlander

Mentor
Burkhead would be the perfect RB for the Packers but not sure Ted Thompson would agree. He has been reliably caste these past few drafts.
Yes, he has been. I'm hoping the obvious White guilt trip he has been carrying around with him ever since winning their last Superbowl with a very White-friendly team will subside soon so he can allow himself to draft at least one White player at a position in need, like RB.