Super Bowl 47

Claimjumper

Mentor
Worst part of the game was all the DWF's I was with oggling over Beyonce and her Zulu halftime performance and hearing what they would "do" to her

Disgusting

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
San Francisco has a tremendous offensive line. It's probably the main reason for their success. It makes their QBs and RBs look good.

In my opinion Smith gave SF the best chance to win. With Smith at the controls I don't think SF would have fallen as far behind as they did.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
San Francisco has a tremendous offensive line. It's probably the main reason for their success. It makes their QBs and RBs look good.

In my opinion Smith gave SF the best chance to win. With Smith at the controls I don't think SF would have fallen as far behind as they did.

Sounds like Smith is going to be traded - I hope he does and plays well.

PHillisFan

Master

If you were to put Krapernick, Gremlin and LaRussell behind the Colt's offensive line and gave them the colt's running game, they would look mediocre. Luck is hands down the most impressive young qb this season for what he's accomplished behind that line with no running game.

PHillisFan

Master
Sounds like Smith is going to be traded - I hope he does and plays well.

Some team that is desperate for a starting qb will try to trade for him before he's cut. He'll have a lot of inquires out on the market. There's a lot of speculation of where he'll end up. Anywhere from Kansas City, Buffalo and Cleveland.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Over at the NFL Network, Flacco got the star treatment. He was on for close to 20 minutes uninterruppted with their affletes fawning at him. Except for neon Dion Sanders who was visibily subdued, until he was charmed by Flacco wit and humour. Then he was back to his cackling, shucking and jiving self.

Talking about taking the mood in a 180 degree direction, next up was pyscho giving excuses and blaming the refs for no calls. What a bitter pill. Why couldn't he happy for his brother? Yes, pyscho, go guargle some draino. Please.

PHillisFan

Master
Over at the NFL Network, Flacco got the star treatment. He was on for close to 20 minutes uninterruppted with their affletes fawning at him. Except for neon Dion Sanders who was visibily subdued, until he was charmed by Flacco wit and humour. Then he was back to his cackling, shucking and jiving self.

Talking about taking the mood in a 180 degree direction, next up was pyscho giving excuses and blaming the refs for no calls. What a bitter pill. Why couldn't he happy for his brother? Yes, pyscho, go guargle some draino. Please.

This is the same guy who punched Jim Kelly in the back of his head for questioning his toughness and broke his hand. The guy has a few loose screws.

atrain

To me it's the worst with the Ravens winning bcause now I all your going to hear is the Lewis is the greatest leader in the game.I also don't want te see Suggs racist face on tv with that big smile.As for Kapernick even thought he lost the media will still talk about how great he is.Phill Simms made me sick with, Kaperick could do know wrong if Tebow got the same love from these ex-players turned talking heads we would't have to go thru with all this he can't throw crap.

PHillisFan

Master
Speaking of Ray Lewis. He was a non-factor in this game. On the TD where Craptree scored, Lewis missed the tackle like a turnstile. It would be nice if someone had the guts to come out and say Ray Lewis played like garbage. Actually, Phil Simms did hint that when he was talking to Nantz.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Speaking of Ray Lewis. He was a non-factor in this game. On the TD where Craptree scored, Lewis missed the tackle like a turnstile. It would be nice if someone had the guts to come out and say Ray Lewis played like garbage. Actually, Phil Simms did hint that when he was talking to Nantz.
Ray Lewis has been a shell of himself all season a few commentators have hinted at that. Against New England he had an open field tackle against a receiver in the past he would have made a shoe string tackle, this season the play went for a long gain. I think if he stuck around next season he would have had to take a pay cut and a demotion or get cut.

Gibbon

Guru
Short of Detroit and Saint Louis, Baltimore is one of the worst (most africanized) cities in America. It makes you wonder how ambivalent all those blacks were when their white quarterback went up against a black. After all, they are a hell of a lot more race conscious than "our" DWFs. Certainly Ray Lewis softens the blow.

Shocking how the Ravens almost gave it away. Nevertheless, I left the party early.

Gibbon

Guru
What I noticed this year, at least at the small gathering I went to, was that the Superbowl is more of an excuse to have a party than really people who give a damn about the game.

It was all like, wives in the kitchen talking about shopping or whatever, and the guys just watched the game passively if they watched it at all.

I spent most of the time drinking beer and the only real dog I had in this fight was the desire that a Black QB (one drop rule, anyone?) not get a ring.

It's pretty clear that when it comes to race in America, even "enlightened" liberals still have a racist view of what makes White White, and what makes anything else Black.

If you're a snowflake, you're White.

If you're even one billionth Black, like you've got 1%, then you're Black.

Which is why it's impressive that the NFL still contains somewhere in the neighborhood of 1/3rd "Whites".

I don't believe it is anywhere as benign as you suggest. At a Christmas party, the attendees may not sing along with Christmas music, but they are still there to venerate Christmas in all its symbolism regardless of whether they are aware of this or not.

The Super Bowl Party as we know it today is a ritual veneration of blacks as a race. Athletically, culturally, socially. There is no way around this. Granted, attendees aren't actively bowing toward the television set while chanting prayers of devotion, nevertheless...

It's striking enough that they are sitting still for a five hour period watching their favorite team of black athletes in a trancelike manner. And that most of them consider this one of the best days of the year. Historians will consider this worship.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I don't believe it is anywhere as benign as you suggest. At a Christmas party, the attendees may not sing along with Christmas music, but they are still there to venerate Christmas in all its symbolism regardless of whether they are aware of this or not.

The Super Bowl Party as we know it today is a ritual veneration of blacks as a race. Athletically, culturally, socially. There is no way around this. Granted, attendees aren't actively bowing toward the television set while chanting prayers of devotion, nevertheless...

It's striking enough that they are sitting still for a five hour period watching their favorite team of black athletes in a trancelike manner. And that most of them consider this one of the best days of the year. Historians will consider this worship.

As Highlander noted earlier in the thread, while Whites have been physically eradicated in Zimbabwe (and are on the way to the same fate in South Africa), in the U.S. Whites have been mentally eradicated, and the TV set is the number one tool in the toolbox of the eradicators.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Worst part of the game was all the DWF's I was with oggling over Beyonce and her Zulu halftime performance and hearing what they would "do" to her

Disgusting

Beyonce is about as attractive as black females get, but her body language and some of her facial expressions are disturbing -- she comes across as extremely hard-bitten and nasty and a hater of men, as the lyrics to many of her songs make clear.

Tom Iron

Mentor
My string of years missing this game is intact. I never watch this stupid thing. It just angers me. I am happy though that the black QB didn't win. It's my opinion nether Kapernick or Wilson will be a factornext year. The Rams will be the team to beat in that division next year.

Tom Iron...

The Hock

Master
Too bad for Mjimbo Harharbaugh. Can you make some more faces for us, Uncle Jim?

The niners were supposed to be the more physical team but I think the Raven's O cut them up pretty good all game. Good thing he doesn't play any white guys or it would have been worse, right? Can't wait to see what he does in the draft.

One of the announcers, I think it was Nance (couldn't have been Sims) got maybe off script a little bit and mentioned how Ray Lewis is not quite the universally beloved elder statesman the corporate line has him being. He said talking to people gave him the impression that many are still put off by the, ah, murder thing.

Oh, well. Good game though.

Much rather John H. win than psycho Jim. Much, much better that Flacco beats Kaepernick and has to be regarded now as an elite QB after the way he's played in the playoffs his entire career. Still just one black QB to win the big game, you know that gnaws big time at the Caste zealots and CMs.

Kaepernick will still get the star treatment, and he may well prove to be one. Hopefully Alex Smith starts somewhere else next season, though I'm not optimistic that he will (he may well be a backup the rest of his career).

Exciting game, a CM wet dream production from beginning to end featuring a majority black Amerika (and couldn't even manage to keep the lights on all game), next season the relatively White friendly teams will again be in the hunt, and we'll see a few more White rookies such as Werner, Hunt and others have immediate impacts.

Absolutely. Furthermore, only three black QBs have ever started a Super Bowl game. I've written many times on the Forum how sportswriters, columnists, and TV talking heads have pushed the issue since the 1960s.

wile

Master
Sharpe was right, Kapernick is a one read qb. And face it in the sb the passing game is going to be physical and Boldin was excellent in that regard as was Pita.

But my god the black mania was over the top, what crap, especially the half time pelvic thrust make it rain show.

Goodell just killed the foreign interest with his NFL, maybe they have given up on that anyway. When your sideline shots are of the angry face stomp around by blacks, I'm pretty sure that is not going to be a big seller internationally.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I am so happy the black quarterback didn't win. I find Colin Crapernick to be very offputting in his personality, and by the way he talks. He looks and acts like a darker version of Eminem.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Wow. That was the negroest Super Bowl in the history of the Negro Football League. I'm sorry but that broadcast looked like it was from Zaire. Almost all black player line-ups, even the two important White guys: Pitta and Kruger-omitted from the starting line-ups in yet another surrender to the black agenda. Black referee, black half time show, lots of black announcers. That was ugly.

Nice that another plantation master was able to pull it out for his plantation. However the absurd nature of NFL all black defenses and their complete inability to protect huge leads was the real story of the game. Even the lights couldn't stay on--yet another black feature--- to this prime time disaster of a game. Unfortunately a blow out snoozer would have been the best outcome but no, the Krapernick kid was allowed to stage a most improbable come back and thus the close final score will mark it as one of the "great" games.

I was unfortunately a captive viewer of this atrocity having accepted a party invite weeks ago and had to sit through most of this black fest. My favorite part was went the lights went out.

Wow. That was the negroest Super Bowl in the history of the Negro Football League. I'm sorry but that broadcast looked like it was from Zaire. Almost all black player line-ups, even the two important White guys: Pitta and Kruger-omitted from the starting line-ups in yet another surrender to the black agenda. Black referee, black half time show, lots of black announcers. That was ugly.

Nice that another plantation master was able to pull it out for his plantation. However the absurd nature of NFL all black defenses and their complete inability to protect huge leads was the real story of the game. Even the lights couldn't stay on--yet another black feature--- to this prime time disaster of a game.

+100, Agree on all points and I feel the same way.

I'm not much of a football fan, I rarely watch a football game. Usually I watch a bit of the Super Bowl each year, and that's all, if that. I watched the last quarter of this game. This game was awful and looked like something straight out of the African Jungle. As I understand from reading this site there were several white-friendly teams that almost made it to this match but came up just short. That's unfortunate, but next year that will probably change.

This "event" (the match, officiating, city, half time show) was just repulsive and it really stood as an archetype for Modern American Society.

An ultra self respecting white man would have publicly refused to participate in this charade. I'd have a lot of respect for the Ravens QB (not sure his name I think Flacco) if he did that. That would have been excellent if he refused to play and said something like "I don't agree with the political and social message the game and half time show are carrying". As I understand he won the MVP which is amazing, but it would have been great to see a white man literally say "I don't wanna participate in this, I don't agree with the message this game is sending and it's crap". That would have turned some heads in a good way, I think.

Thank God as a Boxing Fan, I see many white and European Champions and for the most part they are routinely dominating Negroes from the USA. It's distasteful that team sports in USA look this way. Hopefully next year some of the whiter teams make the finals.

Last edited:

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Much rather John H. win than psycho Jim. Much, much better that Flacco beats Kaepernick and has to be regarded now as an elite QB after the way he's played in the playoffs his entire career. Still just one black QB to win the big game, you know that gnaws big time at the Caste zealots and CMs.

I didn’t watch much of the “big game” until the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] quarter, but from what I saw, the bug-eyed, manic-depressive, super-psychotic, light-skinned Zulu High Chief, “Wigger Jim,” was engaging in some particularly preposterous antics (even for him). Banshee-like shrieking, airborne saliva when conversing, arms flailing wildly, hat throwing, mercilessly taunting referees, headphone spiking, etc…

jim-harbaugh.jpg

CAPTION: Jet-Black Eyes With a Superfluity of “Bug”

I agree with Don and others that his less-animated sister, “Jigaboo John” is far more palatable.

Jaxvid said:
Wow. That was the negroest Super Bowl in the history of the Negro Football League. I'm sorry but that broadcast looked like it was from Zaire.

Harbaugh’s 2012 installment of the 49ers may have been the “blackest” team to ever play in any Superbowl game. A *******-esque mystery meat at QB, throwing to all-black receiving targets (aside from never-used fullback, Bruce Miller and WR Chad Hall, who was only added several weeks ago). This ultra-asphalt offensive is mirrored nicely by a cocoa-flavored defensive featuring one aging white veteran star (Justin Smith) and zero white defensive backups on the entire roster. Let’s see…that makes two white offensive lineman (Staley and Boone) and Justin Smith. I’ve truly never seen a Superbowl squad with such a miniscule “white presence.”

At least the 1991 Redskins had QB Mark Rypien, a fairly white OL, LB Kurt Gouveia, LB Matt Millen, and safety Brad Edwards.

At least the 1992, 1993, and 1995 Cowboys had Troy Aikman, Jay Novacheck and Daryl Johnston.

At least the McNair-lead 1999 Titans had TE Frank Wycheck, a very white OL, and LB Peter Sirmon and DT Jason Fisk on defense.

At least the 2002 Bucs had Brad Johnson, Mike Alstott, Joe Jurevicous, Ken Dilger, and John Lynch on defense.

At least the 2002 Raiders had Rich Gannon, Doug Jolley, and John Ritchie on offense, with John Parella, Bill Romanowksi, and Trace Armstrong on defense.

At least the 2005 Steelers had Roethlisburger, Heath Miller, Dan Kreider, Aaron Smith, Brett Keisel, and Chris Hoke (as did the 2008 and 2010 Steelers).

At least the 2006 Bears had Rex Grossman, OT John Tait, Brian Urlacher, and Hunter Hillenmeyer.

At least the 2008 Cardinals had Kurt Warner, Jerheme Urban, Dan Kreider, and Stephen Spach.

At least the 2009 Saints had Brees, David Thomas (Shockey was injured), Heath Evans, Scott Shanle, Scott Fujita (plus white defensive backups like Jeff Charlston, Troy Evans and Chris Reis).

If anyone can recall a Superbowl squad (winner or loser) with a “white minority” less than (or equal to) the 2012 49ers, please don’t hesitate to correct my analysis.

With the Packers in 2010 and the Patriots in 2011, we’ve been granted a temporary reprieve on “SuperMarx Sunday.” After two years of setbacks, last night’s Dark Ebony exhibition was a great victory for the Caste System. Thankfully for us, it would have been an even sweeter triumph for The System had San Francisco emerged victorious. We can only hope that at this time next year a squad such as New England, Denver, Houston, or Green Bay (or Minnesota and St. Louis, who aren't serious contenders) are celebrating a Superbowl win.

Of course, the once-natural concept of racial congruence is little more than a Dorito-tinted, Jew-molded, Africa-reeking, stars and strips-lined vacuity in the feeble, perverted, obtuse, malleable mind of the D.W.F. Subculture...

460x.jpg

400x225

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

201302040101037039139-p2.jpeg

ac393554a3b7ea4b75d776255851c3a8bb10d8d2.jpg

Screen-Shot-2013-02-03-at-11.17.54-PM-1-620x407.png

8979480_448x252.jpg

gty_ravens_won_kb_130203_wblog.jpg

super-bowl-xlvii-feb-3-2013-san-francisco-49ers-fans.jpg

Last edited:
Most of the San Fran DWF's are complaining about the holding not called against the Ravens at the end of the game. I really was convinced that the magic mulatto was going to have his mug all over the media, but low and behold they decided to pass the ball 4 times in a row from a 1st and goal.

From what little info I have gathered, Kaepernick was given the greenlight to call an audible whenever he wanted and instead decided to rely on his "passing skillz" that were failing in the endzone all game. That's called choking and in a fair world he would be blamed for it. You can't have the game in the bag more than that.

All in all, I don't have a positive bone in my body about next season and how fair it will be to white players. I'm happy as hell that Flacco got the MVP and even more glad to say that white players dominated half the stats and half the awards this season(DROY and DPOY, go Kuechly and Watt!!). Also doesn't hurt that damn near 90 percent of all the coaches will be white.

Oh yeah, and even my own sweet Irish mother was pointing out how much of a trashy old whore Beyonce looked like during the halftime show. Thank goodness for the commercials that followed showing petite bikini clad white women, that most white men and women actually wanted to see at halftime.

Phall

Master
The 49ers' landmark blackness inspired me to revisit Jim Harbaugh's 2007 comments about academic admissions while he was coaching at Stanford.

The biggest hurdle for the Cardinal has been the admission’s standards, the nation’s highest for Division I-A schools, but Harbaugh looks at that with pride.

"College football needs Stanford," he said during an interview in his office. "We’re looking not for student athletes but scholar-athletes. No other school can carry this banner. The Ivy League schools don’t have enough weight [because of their low athletic level]. Other schools which have good academic reputations have ways to get borderline athletes in and keep them in."

Harbaugh includes his alma mater, Michigan, in that indictment.

"Michigan is a good school and I got a good education there," he said, "but the athletic department has ways to get borderlineguys in and, when they’re in, they steer them to courses in sports communications. They’re adulated when they’re playing, but when they get out, the people who adulated them won’t hire them."

Harbough found ways to succeed at Stanford despite the "burden" of a roster trending toward intelligent whites. He recruited and coached plenty of white future pros. His teams defeated the USC circus-zoo often enough.

I just can't wrap my head around the psyche of a former Heisman finalist, Big Ten player of the year, and NFL Pro Bowler who truly believes in a completely different ideal of athleticism. Maybe Harbaugh's ego is so grand that he thinks he succeeded, on the field and the sidelines, despite those niggling shackles of whiteness. There is just no other reason I can think of why he wouldn't fill out even only the bottom of his roster with better, cheaper, white cast-offs.