Super Bowl 47

PHillisFan

Master
I thought i'd get it going early and start a thread for the big game. I know many could care less about watching the game, but regardless, we can still discuss the players/teams leading up. I'll start a sub-topic. Krapernick. It so happens the afleete black quarterback wants to trademark his bicep pose.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...-kaepernick-files-to-trademark-signature-pose
This spells out douche and makes you hate him even more. I hope Paul Kruger knocks him out. Please chime in caste brothers.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'll watch the game. I've watched every Super Bowl, not about to stop now. Any other posters here viewed them all?

Flacco, Pitta and Kruger make it an easy choice. Also Matt Birk, the Harvard grad who's been a great center for many years and is playing in a Super Bowl for the first time. It's likely his final game. Marshall Yanda was widely denounced by the DWFs when he first began playing but has become a starting Pro Bowl guard.

SF -- Justin Smith, who has been a consistently great end his whole career in addition to being an ironman but only now is getting the recognition he deserves; and Joe Staley, one of the best tackles in the league. Pretty thin gruel on the 49ers that's for sure. Hopefully Alex Smith will get a starting job somewhere next year, but it won't surprise me if he's consigned to permanent backup status despite how well he's played the past two seasons.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I'm pulling for the Ravens as well. I like the young combo of Flacco,Pitta, and Kruger! Kruger has grown on me a lot, the guy is relentless to go along with his size and athleticism. Hard not to root for this nordic warrior, he survived a brutal gang attack a couple years ago by a bunch of midget Mexicans who had to resort to knives to make the fight fair. As far as I know none of the anchor babies responsible for the attack were ever brought up on charges.

PHillisFan

Master
I'll watch the game. I've watched every Super Bowl, not about to stop now. Any other posters here viewed them all?

Flacco, Pitta and Kruger make it an easy choice. Also Matt Birk, the Harvard grad who's been a great center for many years and is playing in a Super Bowl for the first time. It's likely his final game. Marshall Yanda was widely denounced by the DWFs when he first began playing but has become a starting Pro Bowl guard.

SF -- Justin Smith, who has been a consistently great end his whole career in addition to being an ironman but only now is getting the recognition he deserves; and Joe Staley, one of the best tackles in the league. Pretty thin gruel on the 49ers that's for sure. Hopefully Alex Smith will get a starting job somewhere next year, but it won't surprise me if he's consigned to permanent backup status despite how well he's played the past two seasons.

There's no way Alex Smith won't have the opportunity for a starting job next season. He's not even a free agent and he would be the best available if he were cut or traded. The dwf media can give credit all they want to Harbaugh's offense, but Alex has grown and developed as a qb. He doesn't play reckless anymore.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I will watch it as well but I'm very dissapointed. The Pats could have went down in history but injuries took their toll. I'm pulling for the Ravens for the same reasons that you guys mentioned. It's funny that when dwf's talk about the Ravens and their Killer Defense, not once have I heard anyone talk about Kruger. He is a beast. Athletic, fast, strong, powerful and elusive. A natural all around athlete that brings it on every play. As for Flaco hopefully this will give him the respect he deserves. Pita is a pro bowl type player too.

I salute the few whites on the niners but I just can't root for that team. I wish JJ Watts was chasing down that bum but I will settle from Kruger. He will get to him a few times I'm sure.

Gibbon

Guru
Under normal circumstances, you couldn't pay me to watch this game. I may get roped into a SB party though. It should be relaxing not to care about the outcome of the game at all because I honestly couldn't give two figs.

Which brings up another idea. There is a school of thought in politics that says the worse things get the better because this will just build resentment and eventually cause a reaction and a positive change.

Should we be rooting for a black/mulatto QB so that this league eventually becomes irrelevant or better yet people start to wake up?

Tannehill17

Mentor
I'm rooting for the Ravens mainly because Dennis Pitta is a white Mormon like I am and is also a BYU guy. I also like Joe Flacco who many DWF's think sucks but I have always maintained that he was a pretty good quarterback. I would like to see him make that next step to join the elite. The best case scenario is Joe Flacco becomes an elite QB and Colin Pumpernickel or whatever the hell his name is joins the likes of Kordell Stewart as a mere footnote in NFL history.

Woody

Guru
The best-case-scenario I can see for the Super Bowl would be;

a) Dennis Pitta and Paul Kruger earn the start ahead of Ed Dickson and Upshaw, who have been the "ceremonial starters" I believe Don has mentioned previously. The situation is patently ridiculous: Pitta has 3x as many receptions, 3x as many yards, and 7 TDs to Dickson's 0. Kruger likewise had 9 sacks to Upshaw's 1.5, Kruger also had an INT.

I (unfortunately) have watched a few Ravens games down the stretch, and Kruger and Pitta have never been mentioned as starters, even though they are on the field from the beginning whistle to the end. It's always ridiculous to see Kruger on the field for the opening play and seeing the starters ribbon at the bottom of the screen. As many posters here have mentioned, blacks cannot lose their starting position, even if their playing time as starters would seem to be a greater shame than losing their starting role. But, I think fans seeing whites as starter is important.

b) Kruger absolutely abusing Kaepernick to the tune of 3.5 sacks (which would set the SB record), and earning MVP honors (which would be the first time a white defensive player earns MVP honors since Jake Scott in 1973).

c) Pitta leading the team in the receiving category and scoring a TD.

d) Flacco playing a great game, and driving the Ravens down the field in the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] quarter for the win.

I hope Flacco plays a great game, but i think Kruger winning MVP honors helps our cause more. QBs always win the MVP, DWF wouldn’t bat an eyelash. Kruger winning MVP honors in a sea of blacks could possibly open some eyes.
f) Obviously Krapernick playing horribly. General sloppiness on both sides of the ball with Justin Smith having a good game.

This IMO is the best case scenario, which actually is pretty good.

I've seen them all. The first championship game I recall viewing was the 1958 Colt-Giant "Sudden Death" game.

A funny thing about Super Bowl I in January 1967 was that hardly anybody outside of Kansas City was rooting for the underdog Chiefs. Since the Packers were "whiter" than the Chiefs, today's DWFs would be hoping for a Packer loss.

foreverfree

Mentor
The best-case-scenario I can see for the Super Bowl would be;b) Kruger absolutely abusing Kaepernick to the tune of 3.5 sacks (which would set the SB record), and earning MVP honors (which would be the first time a white defensive player earns MVP honors since Jake Scott in 1973).
Make that undisputed MVP honors. Randy White shared the MVP with Harvey Martin in SB XII in January 1978.John

This IMO is the best case scenario, which actually is pretty good.

I'll mention my scenario here:

Kaepernick gets knocked out of the game on the opening drive. Alex Smith comes in and utterly destroys the Ravens, 35+ points, MVP honors, etc. (Flacco has a good game but no hope of keeping up)

Afterwards, when the reporters ask Smith about his future, he just says he's looking forward to next season, but doesn't mention with what team.

Gibbon

Guru

Kaepernick gets knocked out of the game on the opening drive. Alex Smith comes in and utterly destroys the Ravens, 35+ points, MVP honors, etc. (Flacco has a good game but no hope of keeping up)

Afterwards, when the reporters ask Smith about his future, he just says he's looking forward to next season, but doesn't mention with what team.

I guess I could tolerate a Super Bowl like that. Not that I want anyone to get hurt but...

jaxvid

Hall of Famer

Unless Krapernick had his career ended he would replace Smith the first game he was healthy, because you know a guy can't lose his job due to an injury. (applies only to black players).

Phall

Master
Reverend Ray has bestowed his forgiveness upon the nebulously-white wife of Wes Welker:

Lewis, addressing the media upon his team's arrival to New Orleans, where the Ravens will play the San Francisco 49ers this Sunday in Super Bowl XLVII, was asked about Burns Welker's comments.

"I've always been a firm believer of the Good Book, and the Good Book always confirms, even a fool is counted wise until he opens he or she mouth," he told reporters. "And sometimes people just say silly stuff. And they say it out of emotion. And sometimes you need to let the game take care of the game. We lost up there last year, and I didn't hear one teammate say anything about nobody there because we have respect for that team, that they won it fair and square.

"So for her to come out and say what she said, listen, I truly forgive her, and I have no hard feelings against her at all, but I believe people just make mistakes and say foolish things sometimes."

This is probably a non-story with any other protagonist and antagonist, but then again, it's Media Week, so we fans are treated to every banal story under the sun.

Here's another little non sequitur blurb:

For Baltimore Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo and his quest to promote gay marriage, there’s no bigger stage than Super Bowl XLVII.

Hours after Ayanbadejo's team beat the New England Patriots on Sunday, paving their way to football’s biggest game, the three-time Pro Bowl special teams player wrote an email to gay marriage proponents asking how he could use his time in the limelight support the cause.

“Is there anything I can do for marriage equality or anti-bullying over the next couple of weeks to harness this Super Bowl media?â€￾ Ayanbadejo, 36, wrote to Brian Ellner and Michael Skolnik, who works closely with activist and businessman Russell Simmons on political issues.

Here is my "ideal" scenario for the Super Bowl: Reverend Ray is asked JUST ONCE in front of a microphone how he feels about his sodomite-promoting teammate's interpretation of the Good Book. Upon waffling over scripture, he is then "invited" to officiate the wedding of Ayanbadejo's two gay jew schmoes. Hilarity ensues. Mainstream media is conflicted. Worst case: Ray-Ray begrudgingly presides over Harlem's own Abyssinian Baptist Church during a rainbow-themed marriage carnivale for a pair of semitic poofters.

PHillisFan

Master

That would be great for alex smith, but then I ask does harbaugh deserve it? What about that clown ray lewis? Does joe flacco not deserve the spotlight?

It's a double edged sword, but as much as I like Alex Smith, I dislike harbaugh and krapernick even more.

white is right

Hall of Famer
That would be great for alex smith, but then I ask does harbaugh deserve it? What about that clown ray lewis? Does joe flacco not deserve the spotlight?

It's a double edged sword, but as much as I like Alex Smith, I dislike harbaugh and krapernick even more.
This story could get huge by Sunday and could snowball out of control after Sunday. The NFL pr people are probably downing double scotch on the rocks after hearing about this....:lie:http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...wis-baltimore-ravens-reportedly-connected-ped

foreverfree

Mentor

dwid

Hall of Famer

Yeah but
Does the other Harbaugh deserve it? The only difference is his organization took Flacco and he succeeded right away. He has had several black ups over the years. Troy Smith comes to mind, they ran some zone read plays with him in a few games, he wasn't that great of a runner and not good at passing. Now they have Tyrod Taylor who dwfs are drooling about putting on the Eagles. Yeah the 49ers Harbaugh has a pretty black team, and screwed over Alex Smith, but he also revived his career in the first place and now he might have a chance to start somewhere else. He also gave Gerhart a chance, 300+ carries when there was an NFL caliber black up (at least according to the draft gurus). The thing is, I'd take Alex Smith over Flacco because Smith does not have a secure starting spot next season. There is the notion that it was the system that made him succeed and he needs a very run heavy offense. He could wind up like Matt Flynn and have some "magical negro" start instead. Flacco will have an ok game at the worst and he will still be back, might affect contract negotiations but that's it. The GM already came out and said he will be in Baltimore next year.

But without something happening to Colin Kaepernick, I am rooting for the Ravens. They have Kruger who seems to make a lot of the plays compared to the rest of the d. I will root for Flacco to shine. I just don't like how the credit is given to the receivers when he makes a nice throw. Instead of "wow what a cannon for an arm, all it took was a flick of the wrist and that ball went 70 yards." The 49er's have Justin Smith but most fans don't notice him doing stuff on most plays, they just know that when he is out Aldon Smith can't do squat.

Last edited:
Unless Krapernick had his career ended he would replace Smith the first game he was healthy, because you know a guy can't lose his job due to an injury. (applies only to black players).

I know. My scenario is Alex Smith wins the game, starts next season on another team. Has that ever happened before?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I will not be watching and could care less who wins. However, I want to see Krapernick and that fraud Lewis have atrocious games...as I'm sick of their (pro-caste) hype. :mad2:

L

Lew

Am I the only one who's noticed that the media has begun to turn against Ray Lewis ? It just goes to show how much the Talmudists truly despise Christianity.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Last night, I made the grave mistake of tuning in to ESPN Sports Nation’s live coverage of the Superbowl festivities in New Orleans. The show, which is normally hosted by Colin Cowturd, was being hosted by Marcellis Wiley and white corporate prostitute, Charissa Thompson, the Ebonics-spewing skank who replaced Michelle Beadle several months ago. Within 2 to 3 minutes, perhaps the most preposterous piece of footage ever aired on ESPN (which is no easy feat, considering, well, you know) was presented…

[video=youtube;HooxE8E7la4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HooxE8E7la4[/video]

Naturally, there were countless brain-deprived, racially-comatose, “white chocolate” Saints fans in attendance, all of whom were bobbing their hollow heads to the “music,” experiencing unadulterated ecstasy...

attachment.php

CAPTION: Saints Fans Drunk on African "Culture"

As an oxymoronic counterbalance, there were also some hiphop-enlivened Neo-Nazi 49er fans enjoying the show...

attachment.php

CAPTION: Vierte Reich 49er Court Jesters Salute

Even the white-loathing, Negro-flavored Eli “Slow Ass White Guys” Manning (the subject of this hilariously-lame “rap”) was awkwardly laughing and squirming in his seat during this inexplicably-buffoonish display. You know the show is getting a tad “too African” when Eli (the QB who single-handedly derailed Jeremy Shockey’s career, never threw a pass to a single white wide receiver, and proudly starred in an white-mocking ESPN “skit” featuring Usain Bolt) is weirded out...

attachment.php

CAPTION: White Rapper Serenades Eli

I’m ashamed to have even seen this display (but I thought it was worth noting, given its particular absurdity), as should any white man, woman, or child with a soul or an ounce of ancestral pride. Now that fecal-stained foolishness such as this has become “the American norm,” I think we can all agree that the ship is almost sunken to the crow's nest and the lungs of the white race are little more than a Jewish water reservoir.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 112
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 112
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 113
Last edited: