San Francisco 49ers General Thread

Warhawk_46

Master
Prays for this young man.
San Fransisco: Another shining example of liberalism at its finest.

jphoss

Mentor
Look for the media to describe the shooter as a “man” and bury his name in the middle of the third paragraph. The only thing I’m not sure yet is if it was an illegal or one of our homegrown nonwhite criminals

white lightning

Hall of Famer
America, Amercia where have you gone? What a sad state most big cities are now and it's spreading to the suburbs.

Hope Ricky P. can have a quick and full recovery!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The latest is that Ricky was shot in the chest and is in serious but stable condition.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Pearsall was filmed gingerly walking to the ambulance after being shot, which is a good sign. Looks like he was shot in his upper right chest, which is horrific but at least his heart was missed. He was going to some kind of signing event when the "youth" tried to rob him of his Rolex.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Now hearing that the suspect is 17 years old, and also sustained a gun shot wound during the attempted robbery.

Phall

Master
Look for the media to describe the shooter as a “man” and bury his name in the middle of the third paragraph. The only thing I’m not sure yet is if it was an illegal or one of our homegrown nonwhite criminals

This is succinct: was it Juan "Juanito" Jimenez, or was it Daquan "Lil Shawty wit da Pump" Henderson? It's a game of 'CLUE' the way this plays out. We may place our guesses in an envelope and open them all at the same time.

Kinda funny that Pearsall was still obviously wearing the Rolex in question despite being bloodied and shirtless as he walked himself into his ambulance. **

I have more to add but will think about how to make suggestions maturely - I'm a progressive male!

** i'm glad he didn't give a fist-pump to the crowd and tell them to "fight... fight!" that would have been unbelievable!

Last edited:
This is succinct: was it Juan "Juanito" Jimenez, or was it Daquan "Lil Shawty wit da Pump" Henderson? It's a game of 'CLUE' the way this plays out. We may place our guesses in an envelope and open them all at the same time.

Kinda funny that Pearsall was still obviously wearing the Rolex in question despite being bloodied and shirtless as he walked himself into his ambulance. **

I have more to add but will think about how to make suggestions maturely - I'm a progressive male!

** i'm glad he didn't give a fist-pump to the crowd and tell them to "fight... fight!" that would have been unbelievable!
Armed robbery just feels more like a Daquan crime to me. But like Trump says, the illegals have been taking black jobs.

backrow

Hall of Famer
From SF Gate article:

Pearsall's mother, Erin Pearsall, posted an update on her son's condition on Facebook. "He is extremely lucky, GOD shielded him,” she wrote. “He was shot in the chest and it exited out his back. Thanks be to GOD it missed his vital organs. He is in good spirits right now."

UPDATE: he was already released from the hospital.

Last edited:

icsept

Master
From SF Gate article:

Pearsall's mother, Erin Pearsall, posted an update on her son's condition on Facebook. "He is extremely lucky, GOD shielded him,” she wrote. “He was shot in the chest and it exited out his back. Thanks be to GOD it missed his vital organs. He is in good spirits right now."

UPDATE: he was already released from the hospital.
It’s hard to understand how a bullet can go in your chest and out your back without causing some significant damage. But it seems like a lot of miraculous bullets flying around lately.

white is right

Hall of Famer
He was released from the hospital today……..
Thank god for that.

It seems like the shooter was from a town an hour away from downtown San Fran Freako. This is another sign that the city is in a death spiral and it is a matter of time until the residential real estate market will collapse similar to the commercial one has done in the last few years. Who wants to pay millions for a bungalow that needs renovations in city with the problems that Oakland has had for decades.

Last edited:

See new posts
Conversation
Mark Mulder
@markmulder20
What an absolute hell hole of a city! The mentally ill Libs will still tell you how beautiful it is all while they get mugged and step in ****.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Profootballtalk's Jim Florio with his take on the Pearsall situation. No wonder he got rid of the comment section years ago for that site.

49ers receiver Ricky Pearsall was shot on Saturday afternoon. His stay at the hospital was relatively short.

Via TheAthletic.com, Pearsall’s wound did not require surgery. He was “awake and lucid” at all times.

The incident happened during a robbery attempt. Pearsall struggled with his assailant, a 17-year-old boy, for the gun. Pearsall was shot through the chest. The bullet exited his back.

The suspect also was shot during the altercation.

San Francisco Police Department chief William Scott said it doesn’t appear that Pearsall was targeted because of his status as an NFL player. Police also believe the suspect acted alone in trying to rob Pearsall.

It all could have ended much, much worse. Pearsall’s courage in fighting back is admirable; most would just hand over whatever the thief demands and hope for the best.

CrazyFinn

Mentor
I’m reading more and more reports of these ”robberies gone wrong” where the black criminal shot and killed the victim even after they complied and handed over whatever was demanded. I would normally agree with giving them whatever they want because it’s not worth your life. But given the explosion of out-of-control and no-consequences crime in Democrat-run urban hellholes, the criminals have no fear anymore so you might as well put-up a fight in that scenario.

The best course of action however is to avoid these areas completely. I’m surprised Pearsall was not aware of the dangers or someone didn’t warn him about what a violent, crime-infested sh*thole San Francisco has become.

The Hock

Master
The perp is from Tracy, which is 36 percent Mexican and only 6 percent black, so it's a good chance the perp is "Latino." Hope they charge him as an adult.

Warhawk_46

Master
I’m reading more and more reports of these ”robberies gone wrong” where the black criminal shot and killed the victim even after they complied and handed over whatever was demanded. I would normally agree with giving them whatever they want because it’s not worth your life. But given the explosion of out-of-control and no-consequences crime in Democrat-run urban hellholes, the criminals have no fear anymore so you might as well put-up a fight in that scenario.

The best course of action however is to avoid these areas completely. I’m surprised Pearsall was not aware of the dangers or someone didn’t warn him about what a violent, crime-infested sh*thole San Francisco has become.
My guess, he figured it was only 15:30 so in broad daylight. Probably didn’t cross his mind. Now it will.

El Gringo

Mentor
The perp is from Tracy, which is 36 percent Mexican and only 6 percent black, so it's a good chance the perp is "Latino." Hope they charge him as an adult.
I don’t know if this is legit or not but it looks like you’re probably right.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There's video footage of the attempted robbery of Ricky Pearsall but no one in the public has seen it yet that I'm aware of. Quite a contrast to the footage of Tyreek Hill's adventure with Miami-Dade County police that was almost instantly available. Apparently there was an extended struggle with Pearsall getting the better of the scumbag before being shot.