San Francisco 49ers General Thread

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I figure that this is as good of a place as any to post this. Kay Adams interviewing 49ers cornerback Deommodore Lemoir (his real name). It's a black thang. https://x.com/UltraDane/status/1816529756462195193
1721958702027.jpeg

Klandma thinks people of colour don't know how to change batteries ...

1721958853788.jpeg

Warhawk_46

Master
One of the best parts of Mark Dice’s YouTube videos is the subtle chirping whenever a black persona is being interviewed.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
One of the best parts of Mark Dice’s YouTube videos is the subtle chirping whenever a black persona is being interviewed.
That gets me every time. LOL. He brought the rightwing meme to the more normie conservative, which is admirable.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
That gets me every time. LOL. He brought the rightwing meme to the more normie conservative, which is admirable.
I used to get mad at Dice for not being more outright, but he plays the long game with the Normies. Clever fella

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
To get this thread back on track, Ricky Pearsall was seen doing some nearly full-speed sprinting on a side field at practice on Thursday and might be activated from the non-football injury list next week.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Reports from today, indicate that Issac Guerendo hurt his hamstring.
No word on the extent of the injury.
But if he's out for any length of time, that helps Cody Schrader's chances of making the team.
According to the latest injury update, Guerendo is going to be out "multiple weeks" due to the hamstring injury. Bucky nailed it in his comment above about Guerendo being an injury-prone workout warrior.

If Schrader can stay healthy this is about the best news we could possibly hear.

Warhawk_46

Master
Really pulling for Schrader.

Side note: there is an article around where McCaffrey touts Jordon Mason becoming a complete back. Ugh.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Brock Olivo, a former overachiever himself at Missouri who rushed for over 3,000 yards in the mid-1990s, is careful to avoid the 800 pound elephant in the room when discussing himself and Schrader in this disappointing article. It even includes this gem: Olivo and Schrader have a lot in common. They hail from the same part of the state and play the same position, setting records at the same school. Schrader, too, is well-known for his diligent workouts. And both signed with NFL teams as undrafted free agents after their Missouri careers.

Uh, they also have something else in common that for some reason isn't mentioned. https://www.centraloregondaily.com/sports/how-former-mizzou-star-brock-olivo-is-helping-cody-schrader-prepare-for-his-chance-in/article_70867a5d-8b6c-579e-8634-f04b0c61b010.html?=/&subcategory=467|History

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Brock Olivo, a former overachiever himself at Missouri who rushed for over 3,000 yards in the mid-1990s, is careful to avoid the 800 pound elephant in the room when discussing himself and Schrader in this disappointing article. It even includes this gem: Olivo and Schrader have a lot in common. They hail from the same part of the state and play the same position, setting records at the same school. Schrader, too, is well-known for his diligent workouts. And both signed with NFL teams as undrafted free agents after their Missouri careers.

Uh, they also have something else in common that for some reason isn't mentioned. https://www.centraloregondaily.com/sports/how-former-mizzou-star-brock-olivo-is-helping-cody-schrader-prepare-for-his-chance-in/article_70867a5d-8b6c-579e-8634-f04b0c61b010.html?=/&subcategory=467|History

Great article even though the author tip toed over the subject of race. Hopefully more dwf's & normies everywhere are slowly waking up
to the reality of the anti white world we live in. I still think despite going undrafted that Cody Schrader went to the right team.

icsept

Master
Kyle Juszczyk has been impressed with Cody Schrader:
That article states he was “runner-up to the Doak Walker award and All-SEC first team, thereby gaining enough accolades and notoriety to be signed by the 49ers as an undrafted free agent.” It should have said DESPITE the notoriety and accolades, he went UNDRAFTED.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
That article states he was “runner-up to the Doak Walker award and All-SEC first team, thereby gaining enough accolades and notoriety to be signed by the 49ers as an undrafted free agent.” It should have said DESPITE the notoriety and accolades, he went UNDRAFTED.
Good catch, a blatantly obvious one to CFers, but how many "normies" reading it noticed? Maybe more than before but nowhere near enough.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Kyle Juszczyk has been impressed with Cody Schrader:
While it wasn't meant this way, it's so tiring and disrespectful to constantly hear the same tropes about White athletes. " Works his tail off in practice, very intelligent, is consistent " etc..etc..

white lightning

Hall of Famer
More praise for Cody Schrader! This article from SI calls him the best rookie in the camp.

Very high praise from the media. Unusual but with our guys I never feel safe until after the final cuts are made after preseason. I really hope that Cody Schrader continues to run with a chip on his shoulder to shut up the haters!

backrow

Hall of Famer
Well, first three RB spots are taken by CMC, Mason and Mitchell, but with Guerendo being sidelined for multiple weeks by a hamstring injury, it is Cody's time to shine and earn that roster spot.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I hope Schrader makes the roster outright because if they place him on the practice squad any other team can then sign him away from San Fran. It may not happen considering all 32 teams passed on drafting him, but I want to see Cody stay with the 49ers rather than end up on a deadend team as happened with Ryan Nall and so many other talented White running backs through the years.

I may be overly optimistic but I've read where the Niners might cut Mitchell, and Guerendo (who's a bust in waiting) may be put on the practice squad. Jordan Mason is getting a lot of hype right now so I'm hoping it's C-Mac, Mason and Schrader as the top three RBs.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I hope Schrader makes the roster outright because if they place him on the practice squad any other team can then sign him away from San Fran. It may not happen considering all 32 teams passed on drafting him, but I want to see Cody stay with the 49ers rather than end up on a deadend team as happened with Ryan Nall and so many other talented White running backs through the years.

I may be overly optimistic but I've read where the Niners might cut Mitchell, and Guerendo (who's a bust in waiting) may be put on the practice squad. Jordan Mason is getting a lot of hype right now so I'm hoping it's C-Mac, Mason and Schrader as the top three RBs.

You and me both. He was sensational last year. His running style and vision are huge assets and I think he is the perfect type of RB for Shanahan's system.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
The 49ers signed RB Matt Breida. Not sure why.
He used to be with the Niners.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Breida is just deep depth at this point of his career, can't see him beating out Schrader. More likely he gets cut as soon as SF is healthier at the RB position.

Hope one of these potential trades goes through in the next 24 hours as it will speed up Ricky Pearsall's integration into the offense:

NBC Bay Area’s Matt Maiocco reports the 49ers have agreed to the “framework” of a Brandon Aiyuk trade with both the Patriots and Browns.
Per Maiocco, “now it’s up to Aiyuk to decide if he will accept either team’s contract terms.” It’s odd timing for a deal of this nature, but things are looking irreparable between the 49ers and their co-No. 1 receiver. The 2020 first-rounder just wants to get paid heading into the final season of his rookie deal, and the star-laden Niners aren’t in a great position to do so. This should get resolved within the next 24 hours. Both the Pats and Browns would be a steep fantasy downgrade, but the Pats far, far — far — more so.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Breida is just deep depth at this point of his career, can't see him beating out Schrader. More likely he gets cut as soon as SF is healthier at the RB position.

Hope one of these potential trades goes through in the next 24 hours as it will speed up Ricky Pearsall's integration into the offense:

NBC Bay Area’s Matt Maiocco reports the 49ers have agreed to the “framework” of a Brandon Aiyuk trade with both the Patriots and Browns.
Per Maiocco, “now it’s up to Aiyuk to decide if he will accept either team’s contract terms.” It’s odd timing for a deal of this nature, but things are looking irreparable between the 49ers and their co-No. 1 receiver. The 2020 first-rounder just wants to get paid heading into the final season of his rookie deal, and the star-laden Niners aren’t in a great position to do so. This should get resolved within the next 24 hours. Both the Pats and Browns would be a steep fantasy downgrade, but the Pats far, far — far — more so.

A promising development regarding Aiyuk getting traded. Hoping he goes to the Browns to be honest. They can continue to swindle draft capital under the false illusion they are a Super Bowl contender. Pearsall should see the field early and often if healthy.

Also hope to see Schrader perform well in preseason to solidify a roster spot.