Riley Moss

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The poster that thinks Moss wears sleeves because he doesn't want anyone to know he's White neglected to mention that the majority of the Denver defensive players were wearing sleeves on Sunday, not just Moss. For example go to 1:34 of this Week 3 highlights video where of the ten visible defensive players lined up, seven are wearing sleeves, six in white and one in orange:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Riley Moss was PFF’s highest graded CB in Week 3:

6 Tackles
1 PBU
1 FF

Denver has found their CB2

This is not possible according to the coach's, scouts, owners and lame stream media. I love it when they get caught in their LIES!

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
According to the NFL Moss is the only true white corner in how many years who can play the position? I am going back to Sehorn days, what a bunch of bs.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
According to the NFL Moss is the only true white corner in how many years who can play the position? I am going back to Sehorn days, what a bunch of bs.
Yep, 30 years and no White men were good enough. Then Moss comes and in his first year starting is already great. Obvious BS is right.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Yep, 30 years and no White men were good enough. Then Moss comes and in his first year starting is already great. Obvious BS is right.
I saw something about Cooper De Jean getting the start this weekend. One of the real athletes must be injured. Two starting white cornerbacks on the same day possibly?

Snow Plow

Mentor
I saw something about Cooper De Jean getting the start this weekend. One of the real athletes must be injured. Two starting white cornerbacks on the same day possibly?
Starting at nickelback as Don pointed out. They will have 2 starting DBs, which is extremely rare.