Riley Cooper

Westside

Hall of Famer
gatorprideFL you will find that respected black sports journalist will be the first to give proper credit to white athelets. The white journalist will not be so forth coming. A dysfunctional phenomena caused by the "anti white in every facet of society" drum beat that started in the mid to late sixties. Fortuneatly alot of whites have had enough as seen through the Tea Party movement. F'ing about time.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
When I saw Riley Cooper on ESPNs "SportsNation" -- I noticed that he didn't tower over the blonde bimbo Michelle Beadle.

I'm not saying that he can't excel in the NFL, but I'm saying that A LOT of football players (and even basketball "supermen") aren't as tall as the media wants us to believe.

On a previous episode of SN, they brought on several black college recruits from this past class, and a couple of the point guards were not even taller than the blonde woman! They also brought on a 6-10 forward, and let's just say, there seemed to be a bit of embellishment...

Even the Caste Media has said that Darren Sproles and Maurice Jones-Drew may be shorter than what they're listed as. Surely, it wouldn't only apply to them.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
gatorprideFL you will find that respected black sports journalist will be the first to give proper credit to white athelets. The white journalist will not be so forth coming. A dysfunctional phenomena caused by the "anti white in every facet of society" drum beat that started in the mid to late sixties. Fortuneatly alot of whites have had enough as seen through the Tea Party movement. F'ing about time.

Exactly!
smiley20.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
Thanks Dixie....

gatorprideFL

Riley Cooper is a good 6' 4" ive seen him in person, plus line him up against tebow and he is definitely a little taller than tim.<div>He's a tall dude.</div><div>I would say the numbers they got on him are about right on.</div>

gatorprideFL

Ive noticed that with the black media a couple of times before, John Saunders is a good example.<div>Cooper is a big body receiver.... period.</div><div>Deadlift, cameras can do a lot.</div>

StarWars

Mentor
gatorprideFL said:
Ive noticed that with the black media a couple of times before, John Saunders is a good example.<div>Cooper is a big body receiver.... period.</div><div>Deadlift, cameras can do a lot. </div>

Agreed all-around. Also, David Duke did an interview with Wolf Blitzer I believe, and CNN made every attempt possible to make him look ugly (with the cameras). I admit, he's aged, but he's always been a somewhat good-looking guy. Not surprisingly, Wolf worked for AIPAC. Talk about being blatently obvious with your agenda.

I was surprised how the cameras actually zoomed in on Tebow's legs during the Combine. Same with Gerhart. But in the receiving drills, the camera sometimes faded out when a white athlete was catching passes. No doubt, this wasn't planned, but the caste-loving negro-worshippers were hired for a reason. Those guys are programmed to be bored when watching whites, and near orgasm at the most basic of tasks when performed by an African-American.

Highlander

Mentor
Riley gets in a scrap with frustrated midget CB Hobbs. Also, another good article with nice things to say about Riley, Stewart Bradley and Kevin Kolb:

"I'm really started to like what Cooper brings to this football team.
He's a big receiver who is playing like one. Cooper continues to
impress by catching just about every pass that touches his hands.

Hobbs
feels Cooper uses his hands to get open."

Looks like Cooper is growing his locks long. I like the buzz Cooper is generating. I think incidents like this actually help him and get his name out there more. He's not backing down or taking sh*t from anyone.
http://www.gcobb.com/2010/07/31/cooper-and-hobbs-get-into-it-as-eagles-have-first-practice-with-pads/

610x-24.jpg

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Cooper has a good attitude, doesn't seem like he will let anything or anyone intimidate him. And he continues to get excellent reviews in the media. Fat Bastard is a Caste hound but he did at least sign Kevin Curtis and start him, so Cooper has a shot to do well in Philly. Here's anotherpiece on Cooperfrom Gary Cobb, with an video interview included:

Riley Cooper Has Been Very Impressive So Far

For anybody who isn't sure about it, I'll tell you right now that Riley Cooper is here and he's going to play this year. He's a big receiver, who is deceptively fast and catches any and everything that's thrown his way.

He's had an outstanding camp so far and has stood out more than any of the other rookies.

A big receiver like Cooper is the kind of wide out, former 49ers head coach Bill Walsh was thinking about when he designed the west coast offense. His receivers have to be able to catch the ball over the middle, take the hits from the linebackers and safeties, then run with the football.

Today he got into a fight with Ellis Hobbs but didn't back down. He's got to have that attitude as a big receiver. Defensive backs are going to try to intimidate him so he doesn't use his strength and size on them when the ball is in the air but he can't back down from the challenge.

So far he's been using his hands to pull, push and frustrate the defensive backs who have been trying to cover him.

He's a smart young man, who has picked up the offense very quickly, which is forced on him because Andy Reid and Marty Mornhinweg have been lining him up everywhere. I've been very impressed.

He still has a long way to go, especially with the fade route and slant in the red zone. He could do a better job of extending his arms to catch the high pass. Some time he glides out of his breaks rather than exploding out of them. Still he's in good position to get playing time in his rookie season.

Here's a conversation I had with the young man after a practice earlier in the week.
http://www.gcobb.com/2010/07/31/riley-cooper-has-been-very-impressive-so-far/

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I've read dozens of articles concerning Cooper's form during OTA's and training camp"¦all the jock-sniffers unanimously agree that he's starting material. Unfortunately, Jackson is a dynamic playmaker and one of the precious few black players in the NFL with elite football speed. Maclin was a higher draft pick with similar speed to Cooper. Cooper is taller, has better hands, and is certainly more athletic than Maclin. Avant has good hands and body control, but pedestrian speed. Fat Bastard does seem to rotate his top 4 WR's during games"¦.so Cooper should undoubtedly see some decent playing time.

I really like the fact that Cooper already got into an altercation with a black player.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jackson already has a back injury. Cooper is way better than Avant. He has a very rare combination of size and speed (and hands) that would have made him a first round draft pick if he was black. If one of the three WRs currently ahead of him gets a major injury, Cooper could pull a "Brian Hartline" and surprise DWF Nation with how much he plays. And with Kevin Kolb and his accurate downfield passing at the helm, Cooper might make some of the same kind of big time plays he did at Florida.

I'm hoping the success Hartline and Austin Collie had last year as rookies will begin to shorten the racial apprenticeships of some of the outstanding White talent at that position coming into the league. Kerry Meier is another, he's better than Michael Jenkins and should be given a shot at his starting job. Oh well, I can dream anyway.Edited by: Don Wassall

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I wonder what the emergence of Wes Welker over the past 3 seasons has done to help other white wrs break into the league. It would be interesting to see what would of happened if Welker did not get traded to the Patriots.

Borussia

Guru
Riley Cooper should be a big plus for the Eagles this year. As for the training camp fight, very important that Cooper fought back and pulled no punches.
It's common knowledge that fringe afflete types try to punk out young White players, especially at any skilled position (QB the usual exception due to management directive). This is done to show black unity on the roster, 'put whitey in his place', and of course to intimidate and make sure it's known that the locker room music will be hip hop all the time, black dominance for the most part, etc.
The racial dynamic under the radar is very important in football.

Rarely are there teams with healthy proportions of White players outside a few positions. Maybe the Colts and Packers recent exceptions.
Shockey was tried his rookie year in line at the cafeteria his first couple of days. He didn't punk out and a brawl ensued. Hence, he earned the affletes respect right away.

It's a few rungs below jail mentality, but the fundamental point is that blacks don't truly want their white teammates to back down.
THAT is the key thing our young White guys must understand.

You'll notice White players from Southern schools often get the support right away because they had to deal with a lot of the same stuff in College.
Cooper fought back ferociously and this is the key point: doesn't matter if you 'win or lose' a stupid football training camp fight. They want to make sure you'll fight, scrap and be a pit bull not matter if you may be getting handled.

A couple of years ago in Dolphins camp, a fight began with WR David Kircus getting brutalized and mugged be negro afflete stiffs. He didn't attempt to fight back much and balled up from what I heard while the Offense and Defense units brawled away in pads and helmets for a couple of minutes.

Kircus was gone a week later.
When called upon, you must FIGHT and Fight hard. This is tremendously important. Unless you're a QB or kicker then this at one time or another will come into play your first year.

So Toby needs to get ready to brawl and brawl hard.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Spot on post, Borussia.
DeSean Jackson was carted off the practice field the other day and hasn't practiced since. Now Jeremy Maclin has been injured. The spirit of the Mile High Miracle is still alive.
smiley36.gif
Go Riley!

Jeremy Maclin was carted off the Eagles' practice field Tuesday with an apparent knee injury.

<DIV =s_pNewsTextMain>Maclin has a history of knee problems dating back to Mizzou, though the extent of this injury is unknown. The 2009 first-round pick needed assistance walking out of the cart and into the locker room. Teammate Hank Baskett observed that the injury "killed the mood" at practice. Stay tuned for updates

foobar75

Master
Everything about this Riley Cooper incident is great, especially from the caste perspective, except for one thing. I have read several accounts of the fight, and they all read pretty much the same. As Cooper and Hobbs were lined up across from each other, the contact (by Hobbs) continued on for a little too long, and Coooper did not like it. They got into it, Cooper threw Hobbs to the ground, and was about to royally kick his ass when out of nowhere, Stewart Bradley came to Hobbs' aid! WTF? Apparently, he nearly blind-sided Cooper, while saying "Ellis is like 110 pounds. You've got to stick up for him."

If the situation was reversed, there's no way in million years that a black player would have come to aid of a white player, at the expense of another black player. This is simply impossible and would not happen. Now, I'm not sure if Bradley is a wigger or not, but at worst, he should have just been a neutral participant instead of taking sides with Hobbs.
Edited by: foobar75

Highlander

Mentor
foobar75 said:
Everything about this Riley Cooper incident is great, especially from the caste perspective, except for one thing. I have read several accounts of the fight, and they all read pretty much the same. As Cooper and Hobbs were lined up across from each other, the contact (by Hobbs) continued on for a little too long, and Coooper did not like it. They got into it, Cooper threw Hobbs to the ground, and was about to royally kick his ass when out of nowhere, Stewart Bradley came to Hobbs' aid! WTF? Apparently, he nearly blind-sided Cooper, while saying "Ellis is like 110 pounds. You've got to stick up for him."

If the situation was reversed, there's no way in million years that a black player would have come to aid of a white player, at the expense of another black player. This is simply impossible and would not happen. Now, I'm not sure if Bradley is a wigger or not, but at worst, he should have just been a neutral participant instead of taking sides with Hobbs.
I read that too, but I give Stewart a pass on this one. Stewart is now the "quarterback" of the defense. His defensive coordinator has told him as much and has demanded that the other players on defense listen to him. In this case, he had to stick up for the defensive player, or risk losing support of other members of his defense. He probably didn't even see that Hobbs instigated it, but just that Cooper, like you said, "was about to royally kick his ass". So, his instinct and actions, in this case, are understandable. He probably earned the respect of the defense, which is an important aspect of being a leader. Stewart is the brains and brawn (at 6'4" 254lbs, very strong and very quick and agile) of the defense. Nobody is going to mess with him, not even the Sumos on the DL. Also, Cooper is a rookie and he's not going to get a free pass on an incident like this anyway.
Edited by: Highlander

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Cooper continues to star in training camp, as the report linked below indicates. Even Michael Vick is able to hit Riley on a regular basis.

There's a cool picture of Cooper and the article notes: "There was a lot of military from Florida there today and they all wanted Cooper's autograph." Gotta admit though, I found the first picture and its caption troubling: "Andy Reid addresses the team and members of the armed forces at Eagles Training Camp" We know all about the "separation of church and state," but what about the separation ofentertainment (NFL) and state (military)? Truth is therereally is no separation between the government and other institutionsin this country anymore; the NFL isa verykey component of the entertainment portion of the military/industrial/entertainment complex.

Eagles Training Camp: Morning Practice 8/3Diary

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2010/8/3/1602943/eagles-training-camp-morning

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Riley's about to reach his full potential now that his sole attention is on Football , kind of the same situation with Toby as well! Riley looks ripped and ready to contribute right away.

JReb1

Mentor
I'm thrilled that I was able to get Cooper (and Tebow) in our Caste FF draft. I think that Riley was the best WR in the draft this year (I've been watching RC since he was in HS in Clearwater, he's always been a stud) he has more upside than Decker, Bryant and Shipley IMO. For whatever reason Coop has been underrated. I fully expect RC to be as good as a prime Randy Moss.
Edited by: JReb1

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
JReb1 said:
I'm thrilled that I was able to get Cooper (and Tebow) in our Caste FF draft. I think that Riley was the best WR in the draft this year (I've been watching RC since he was in HS in Clearwater, he's always been a stud) he has more upside than Decker, Bryant and Shipley IMO. For whatever reason Coop has been underrated. I fully expect RC to be as good as a prime Randy Moss.

I wasn't able to get any of the good White players in CF's Lambert League, nothing unusual there as some owners are always snagging them early, but I've pretty much had my pick of them in other leagues I'm in -- Cooper, Decker, Shipley, Meier, Lee, Angerer. I even have Gerhart on 2 teams so far.

nash99

Cooper was a legit 4.30 40 guy but once he got drafted the spin became....we question his commitment level. White players always have a glaring "weakness" in the Caste's eyes. Blacks are perfect even though they can't read coverages...can't catch the ball.....do drugs.....get arrested. Go figure....

snow

Mentor
Yes, first the doubt was, "well he has a good chance of going the baseball route" Then after he didn't show up for his physical, nullifying the baseball contract, they were grasping at straws. I believe Cooper was the best receiver out this draft, a guy that could be a team's number 1 receiver. I think that is why they were hoping he pulled a Samardzija.

Another knock on him was playing Florida's system, that their route tree isn't that complicated and they claimed Cooper wouldn't be able to adjust to an NFL offense. I know other Florida receivers have struggled a little bit with grasping an NFL offense but Cooper is very bright and a quick learner which his performance in training camp is proving. Cooper actually had the most receiving yards for a season at UF since 2003, it could be further than that but ESPN stats only go back to 2004, he also had the highest yards per catch at 18.8. Other receivers that had lesser stats like Andre Caldwell and Louis Murphy went higher in the draft than Cooper. Cooper actually caught about the same number of passes as Caldwell but had about 200 more yards, and yet we are supposed to believe that Caldwell is faster on the field.

Edited by: snow

foobar75

Master
Borussia said:
Riley Cooper should be a big plus for the Eagles this year. As for the training camp fight, very important that Cooper fought back and pulled no punches.
It's common knowledge that fringe afflete types try to punk out young White players, especially at any skilled position (QB the usual exception due to management directive). This is done to show black unity on the roster, 'put whitey in his place', and of course to intimidate and make sure it's known that the locker room music will be hip hop all the time, black dominance for the most part, etc.
The racial dynamic under the radar is very important in football.

Rarely are there teams with healthy proportions of White players outside a few positions. Maybe the Colts and Packers recent exceptions.
Shockey was tried his rookie year in line at the cafeteria his first couple of days. He didn't punk out and a brawl ensued. Hence, he earned the affletes respect right away.

It's a few rungs below jail mentality, but the fundamental point is that blacks don't truly want their white teammates to back down.
THAT is the key thing our young White guys must understand.

You'll notice White players from Southern schools often get the support right away because they had to deal with a lot of the same stuff in College.
Cooper fought back ferociously and this is the key point: doesn't matter if you 'win or lose' a stupid football training camp fight. They want to make sure you'll fight, scrap and be a pit bull not matter if you may be getting handled.

A couple of years ago in Dolphins camp, a fight began with WR David Kircus getting brutalized and mugged be negro afflete stiffs. He didn't attempt to fight back much and balled up from what I heard while the Offense and Defense units brawled away in pads and helmets for a couple of minutes.

Kircus was gone a week later.
When called upon, you must FIGHT and Fight hard. This is tremendously important. Unless you're a QB or kicker then this at one time or another will come into play your first year.

So Toby needs to get ready to brawl and brawl hard.

I'm a little late responding to this, but Borussia, you are 100% corrrect in your assessment. The whole prison analogy is really not too far off. As the saying goes, you either kick someone's ass the first day, or become someone's b*tch. In training camp, the dynamics are very similar.

I'm very aware of the Jeremy Shockey incident that you mention. Here's a blurb on what happened on Shockey's first day of training camp with the Giants (notice how these things usually happen the first or 2nd day, as the veterans cannot wait to test the rookies).And we all know his reputation and credibility has never once been in question since that time. Is it a coincidence that like Shockey, Cooper is also from Oklahoma? I guess these kids from the heartland don't like to take crap from anybody.
smiley1.gif

It's the hokey stuff that foot-ball lore is made of: a veteran forcing a rookie to sing his alma mater's fight song. Last August, on his first day in the Giants' training camp, Shockey turned the hackneyed moment into the cornerstone of his fast-growing legend as a hard-ass. He was ordered to sing during dinner. After I finish eating, Shockey replied. Now, demanded third-year linebacker Brandon Short. Shockey sang, then added this coda: "That's for you, B. Short, and your f**king hearing problem."Â￾

Short jumped Shockey; Shockey punched back. "I was ten, fifteen feet from where it started,"Â￾ says Giants head coach Jim Fassel. "By the time I jumped on the pile and separated everybody, we had fists flying, bottles flying, tables being broken."Â￾ Fassel is downright gleeful at the memory. "Later, a lot of people were worried: ‘Oh, God, we can't have this, it's embarrassing.' The NFL wanted to get involved, all their little deals as far as anger management. Unbelievable,"Â￾ he says. "At the time, when the fight was going on, all I could think of was: My man is here. My man has arrived!"Â￾