NFL Week 9

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Denver ties it up on a 60 yard McGahee TD run

Westside

Hall of Famer
Brady to Hernandez TD! All tied up 10 to 10. I expect NE to pull this out at home.

foobar75

Master
Aaron Rodgers is a machine, the best QB in football at the moment.

Westside

Hall of Famer
If Tebow plays like this even in losing games, He will be around next year, if not with Denver somewhere else. Hope the Broncs can win Tebow at the helm today tho.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
No sacks, no fumbles, no interceptions by Tebow through three quarters. What will Hoge and the Army of Tebow Haters come up with after this game?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
how the hell did a 30 year old Willis McGahee wind up with a 60 yard td run? are the Raiders that coal black/bad on defense? He has only had like 4 plays over 50 yards on 1800 touches for his career

Giordano almost caught him from behind but ol' Willis looked pretty spry on the run.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
No sacks, no fumbles, no interceptions by Tebow through three quarters. What will Hoge and the Army of Tebow Haters come up with after this game?

ESPN radio was complaining he had as many rushing yards as passing yards, but that was earlier.

foobar75

Master
Ugh, so close! Jordy almost with another 80 yard TD!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Welker is 9/136 so far. Chad "Ocho Cinco" has been thrown to 5 times with 0 catches.

Claimjumper

Mentor
aaron curry with a late hit out of bounds on a 1 yard tebow run on a 3rd and 20:crazy:

raiders have had some of the worst penalties i've ever seen

Anak

Mentor
Edelman might be a little less gaudy than Oso-Stinko but I'm sure he can take up space just as well, maybe even better. Hell he might catch a ball throw his way once and a while too.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Broncs with a TD!!! on the kickoff

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What a day guys! Other than the Hillis situation, things are looking up. Last week may have been crappy for us here at the board but today has been great. Tebow looks very good and hopefully he is close to his 2nd win in 3 starts. He also is going to rush for around 100 yards to go with a couple of touchdowns. I will take it. The Packers stay undefeated and finally get Jordy Nelson back involved in the game plan! He is like a rocket when he gets going. So fluid and graceful with those long strides. Welker is back to being Welker. He never ceases to amaze me or any of us here at the board. Many other guys have had good days too on both sides of the ball. One last thing. It was good to see Danny Woodhead at least get a few chances to run the ball. Maybe that will increase in the 2nd half of the season. My only wish is to see Peyton Hillis back soon.

foobar75

Master
What a run by Tebow! 119 yards rushing so far!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Brady to Gronk TD!!!!!! And Woodhead was playing alot today.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
The Pats could do a better job blocking on Umenyiora if the officials would actually call him for constantly lining up in the neutral zone.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
How sweet it is for Tebow today!!!! Huge, huge, huge. You're right, White Lightning, this day started off slowly but it's been a very good one for sure.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Gronk and Welker both over 100 yards in another incredible come from behind victory. What a day!

celt14

The Pats could do a better job blocking on Umenyiora if the officials would actually call him for constantly lining up in the neutral zone.

I was about to post the same thing. That last play he was lined up at least a foot on the Pats side.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
I think Welker has reclaimed the lead for receiving yards this season.