NFL Week 9

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
terrible spot on that Tebow run...its where the ball lands not the knee, correct?

foobar75

Master
Seemed like a first down to me. Didn't even see a replay or hint of a challenge. John Fox seemed almost happy with that 3 and out.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Caste clown Dan Fouts just endorsed the idea of the Browns putting Hillis on IR. Interesting how the idea is floated in a corporate media article and then others begin parroting it.
This idea makes no sense. Putting a player on IR is only to free a roster spot. What street free agent type player is worth grabbing at running back? When situations like this occur you see how overrated the average NFL tailback is.

foobar75

Master
Tebow to Decker for the TD!!!!!

dwid

Hall of Famer
Woodhead is more involved this week as a 3rd down back, he got one carry, on 3rd and 1 when the box was stuffed, but his presence running routes has opened the passing game up, when he was out in the flat it allowed single coverage on Welker who got a 25 yard reception.

celt14

Can anyone else believe how many penalties there have been in the Oak/Den game? I found it pretty humorous when the announcers were praising Sumo Ryan Clady as an excellent left tackle and the best OLmen on Den. Then he commits a holding penalty and they then show he is leading the league in holding penalties. Then he commits another on the next possession negating a Tebow 7-8 yard run for on 3rd and 3 resulting in a punt.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Seems like a ton of penalties. I said the other week, Ryan Clady is one of the most overrated offensive tackles in the league, but he was a first round pick. Not to mention he played at a pretty White program. Funny how none of the White linemen are good enough but a black guy on a Whiter team that plays well is heavily hyped up.

Tolbert is extremely overrated, starting to look like Craig Ironhead who got up to like 280 at one point.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Brady -vs- Eli is still 0-0.. this is the worst game ever!

And Welker may be hurt..

celt14

I believe hell just froze over. Woodhead with a catch. Gronk with one the next play.

dwid

Hall of Famer
At least Woodhead is back in his old role. Welker is back out there, he would have to be paralyzed from the neck down to not play. There not really running plays suited to Woodhead's style, man blocking straight up the gut. Get some zone blocking, a stretch play, a toss play, get him space because they aren't getting enough push in the middle. He can power for a few yards but its not maximizing his ability.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I had a link to the Denver Broncos Game and it is not working anymore. Does anyone have a good link to the Denver vs Oakland Game? Glad to see Welker having a good half even though the Pats haven't scored yet. I'm sure they will get it going in the second half.

Anak

Mentor
I had a link to the Denver Broncos Game and it is not working anymore. Does anyone have a good link to the Denver vs Oakland Game? Glad to see Welker having a good half even though the Pats haven't scored yet. I'm sure they will get it going in the second half.

Google first row sports.

foobar75

Master
Jordy Nelson with a TD!

foobar75

Master
Tebow with his second TD pass!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Tebow looking good throwing and running. Just threw a TD. 14 17, Broncs coming back. He threw a long pass to Decker. Decker had alligator finger tips, should have caught it. But Broncos have momentum.

celt14

What happened to NE hurry up offense? I have been changing back and forth between the NE game and the Den game but I havent seen it yet. Have they been running it at all? That was what worked so well early on in the season.

Anak

Mentor
Looked like Woodhead had a lot of room to run but Brady didn't even look his way instead threw it to Ocho-Stinko for an incomplete pass.

foobar75

Master
Tebow has been running the ball great all day, definitely should've gone for it on 4th down.