NFL Week 9

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Ogbannaya fumbles on his first carry for the Browns, and may also be hurt.

J.J. Watt recovered the fumble.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Marecic can probably play tailback better than the Chris Obohoosehismama. He played linebacker as well as fullback so understands the position well and probably would have great vision. We have never seen it because his only runs have been fb dives. He can catch just as well.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Sanchez and the Jets running game drives down the entire field against the Bills Coal black defense, only for the Sanchez to throw an INT on a horrible pass in the end zone!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Im so happy the Browns haven't been able to do anything without Hillis.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Has anyone noticed that at some games, there appears to be a lot of empty seats? I thought this was normal for baseball where fans have well over a hundred chances to see the team, but in the NFL they only get a dozen or so. I figured maybe people can't afford to go to the games anymore, because of the economy, where in which case it would be great if the NFL made tickets cheaper.

Anyway,

A big strong young buck like Peyton Hillis has got to know that the only reason he's being screwed over is because he is White. Sometimes I wish he (and White players in general) would drop the whole "Aw, gosh golly, I just want what's best for the whole group" schtick, and call out the NFL for being racist. I think it's just ingrained more in White people to be grateful for their opportunities and to be polite in general and respect the coach's authority, where as Blacks (and all the minorities that are breeding like feral cats so that they will soon be majorities) just feel entitled and cry when they don't get their way, like spoiled brat children.

It would be nice if one of our guys could at long last tell it like it is in national TV. Probably won't happen, though.

Dear Santa...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Colts' wretched defense just had their first takeaway in six games. . .

dwid

Hall of Famer
Dear Bill Bellicheck, do you see Darren Sproles and his contribution to the Saints? you have a player on your team that can be even better than that yet you refuse to use him.

He has almost 100 rushes/receptions in half a season, Woodhead had 130 for the entire season last year. Sproles has a higher ypc than Woodhead last year, but a lower yard per catch. Woodhead was used more between the tackles than Sproles which would account for the slightly lower ypc. Sproles gets tons of toss plays that Woodhead would excel on. Woodhead has the same speed, better balance and agility/quickness, and more power and can pass block better. Most dwfs would say Sproles has bigger play potential, but his biggest run is 34 yards, biggest reception is 36

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Roy Helu coughs it up badly... looks like another W for the Niners.

Bruce Miller TD catch!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Ryan Kerrigan with a sack, 3 solo tackles and 3 assisted tackles at halftime.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Roy Helu coughs it up badly... looks like another W for the Niners.

Bruce Miller TD catch!!

Helu just caught a pass with 33 seconds left in the half near the sideline and stayed in bounds when he could have easily gone out of bounds, just another example of so many every week that illustrates the dumbing down of the league.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Brooks Reed with his second sack of the game, in large part because Ogbannaya failed to pick him up. I'm pretty sure Reed has outproduced the "legend" he replaced, Mario Williams.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Cushing and Barwin both with a sack to go along with Reed's two sacks

Its also nice to see the browns defense get run over for 200+ yards considering they wasted a first round pick on that fat slug phil taylor

Irn Bru

Tampa is coming apart at the seams! 2 personal fouls for punching other players, they're constantly arguing with each other, and they've had at least 3 critical delay of games or forced timeouts. Get it together Raheem!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Caste clown Dan Fouts just endorsed the idea of the Browns putting Hillis on IR. Interesting how the idea is floated in a corporate media article and then others begin parroting it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Josh Freeman just tried to run for a TD but could only lumber sideways before being tackled. Like other big black QBs he already looks prematurely slow, not to mention his accuracy is poor as is his touch on passes.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Supafllete Obadawhadaewamynameis has a whopping 28 yards on 13 carries. I'm sure Adrian Peterson wouldn't do much better with that mess.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Fat Walrus, his crony shurmur, the mass media and the dwf's can't blame that loss on Hillis :biggrin:

dwid

Hall of Famer
Supafllete Obadawhadaewamynameis has a whopping 28 yards on 13 carries. I'm sure Adrian Peterson wouldn't do much better with that mess.
the other guy had 5 carries for 10 yards, and people are actually suggesting putting Hillis on injured reserve? If he comes back he could possibly save a few games for them. They thought they didn't need Hillis after beating the Dolphins and the Seahawks, reality just set in.

foobar75

Master
Most of the country should see 1 or 2 of the following upcoming late games: GB-SD, DEN-OAK, and NYG-NE. All 3 very much watchable from the CF perspective, so let's keep the updates coming. In my neck of the woods, it's the GB and DEN games, and hoping for Tebow to bounce back. I don't remember if this is the week where Jordy will be allowed to shine, or disappear on offense.