NFL Week 16

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Alex Singleton with an incredible 20 tackles, 13 of them solo! This much screwed over guy is one of the best linebackers I've ever seen play

Quiet Speed

Mentor
On this day Rams look like the defending Super Bowl champs. 2023 is going to be interesting for them.

The Hock

Master
Rodgers noticeably less nimble with some middle aged spread and no reliable go-to receiver. Thunder By Loa (is that what I'm hearing?) helped bail him out with some interceptions that did show some nice touch on them.

Age is catching up with Rodgers. If he sticks around a couple years he'll be looking like Robert DeNiro in "The Irishman." Maybe the NFL could use some CGI doctoring to take off some years?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Lol the Blackos got destroyed! So funny how they invested so heavily into in over the hill quarterback

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Romo was going on about how strange it was that Greg Dulcich wasn't recruited and had to go the walk-on route at UCLA, the same thing we've heard countless times from countless announcers about successful White NFL players. Can he still really be that clueless? Romo kind of strikes me as someone who maybe is clueless about that sort of thing, whereas many of the other announcers aren't but would never mention the screamingly blatant pattern that's existed for decades unless they want to be instantly canceled and shunned.

icsept

Master
The Broncos and the Browns with their hideous trades (draft picks lost and guaranteed cash thrown out) are F-ed for years.....
I would add Arizona to that list. They didn’t give up any draft picks, but stupidly paid Murray with two years left on his rookie deal.

Brady is no longer at the peak of his game, but he can still play despite his age. The Bucs biggest problem, outside of injuries, is that all of their offensive weapons are washed up has-beens. They feature a historically bad rushing attack coupled with a clueless diversity hire OC/HC combo.

While Scotty Miller needs to work on his ball skills (body catches a lot), he brings juice to this offense that no one else can. Really would like to see more of him.

Warhawk_46

Master
Romo was going on about how strange it was that Greg Dulcich wasn't recruited and had to go the walk-on route at UCLA, the same thing we've heard countless times from countless announcers about successful White NFL players. Can he still really be that clueless? Romo kind of strikes me as someone who maybe is clueless about that sort of thing, whereas many of the other announcers aren't but would never mention the screamingly blatant pattern that's existed for decades unless they want to be instantly canceled and shunned.
Romo grew up in the town text to my current one… he was overlooked himself and should have had a bigger college than Eastern Illinois.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I can't watch the game tonight but it sounds like a snooze fest and certainly another example of Brady being frustrated to no end. This will undoubtedly be his last season. At this rate they might not even make the playoffs.

The Hock

Master
That Poly QB for Miami sure had a bad night. I was looking over his young career and to be fair he's been okay so far.

He does throw a very catchable interception.

Odd throwing motion to my eye. Maybe because he's right handed but his father had him learn to throw left handed because the father wanted a left handed son. ???

white is right

Hall of Famer
Lol the Blackos got destroyed! So funny how they invested so heavily into in over the hill quarterback
Since it was Christmas and fancier meals are served on this day Russell Wilson should be served for dinner he is cooked. I was thinking he could make a decent Duck a l'Orange. This trade may go down in history as the worst trade ever or maybe it will be twinned with alleged sexual assaulter Watson's trade in a future NFL's Top 10 segment.

PS I hope Baker Mayfield has a home after he lit up the Broncos after the victory today.

Snow Plow

Guru
Since it was Christmas and fancier meals are served on this day Russell Wilson should be served for dinner he is cooked. I was thinking he could make a decent Duck a l'Orange. This trade may go down in history as the worst trade ever or maybe it will be twinned with alleged sexual assaulter Watson's trade in a future NFL's Top 10 segment.

PS I hope Baker Mayfield has a home after he lit up the Broncos after the victory today.
Worst trade in some time. I am just glad he isn’t a lunch pail QB, because we would never hear the end of it. God bless Baker Mayfield for sticking it out and showing he can be a legit starter!

The Hock

Master
Looked to me like a lot of the Bronco "defenders" were thinking long term in this game. Can anyone blame them? Tackling someone can get you injured and out of the league down the road. Jewell and Singleton couldn't afford that attitude though.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
As ugly as a win as it was, I'm also happy and thankful the Bucs beat the lowly Cards. I can't wait for them to fire their coach. He makes
the worst decisions and is a total cuck like we've said for years. The AZ Cards are must not see tv. Seeing a middle aged Brady win is always
a great thing to see.

wile

Master
I was socializing while trying to watch the Packers continue their march to the SB so I didn't hear that much, but did Johnston say in an oblique fashion that Tua is a one read done and struggle QB? He does throw a nice catchable interception as the man above said.

Warhawk_46

Master
Broncos fire their coach. They are a horrible team so not surprising; however, I’d say he is taking the fall for the horrible signing and subsequent debacle Russ Wilson has become.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That Poly QB for Miami sure had a bad night. I was looking over his young career and to be fair he's been okay so far.

He does throw a very catchable interception.

Odd throwing motion to my eye. Maybe because he's right handed but his father had him learn to throw left handed because the father wanted a left handed son. ???

He does have a bit of an odd throwing motion. I agree with you there. He's another non-White QB that has been put into an advantageous situation with a capable offensive minded head coach. When he is on he throws a very catchable ball and can be accurate but his lack of arm strength and no other standout physical traits is also very evident. I think it's fair to say he has hit his ceiling which is a capable mid-tier starting QB.

NEP01

Guru
The Broncos franchise was fanatical in their support of the anti-white pogroms in 2020, maybe more so than other team. Great karma that they will now have years of embarrassment and losing for lavishing a massive contract on a black QB who had never played for them, and still had two years left on his existing deal. This is on top of their years of failure since winning the Super Bowl in February 2016, lol.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Chris Collinsworth must have gotten into the eggnog on Christmas. He was cheery and almost pleasant last night. Not much over-the-top praise for a certain group that he usually worships. I like the drunk Chris Collinsworth. Not so grating.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Chris Collinsworth must have gotten into the eggnog on Christmas. He was cheery and almost pleasant last night. Not much over-the-top praise for a certain group that he usually worships. I like the drunk Chris Collinsworth. Not so grating.
He seems improved, especially since the backlash early in the season when he dismissed Cooper Kupp's athleticism. He actually said last night that Scottie Miller is one of the fastest players in the NFL, very un-Collinsworth like.

Announcers and analysts in general are noticeably better (fairer) than they were years ago though there is still a ways to go. I'd like to think Caste Football played a part in bringing that about and continues to do so.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
He seems improved, especially since the backlash early in the season when he dismissed Cooper Kupp's athleticism. He actually said last night that Scottie Miller is one of the fastest players in the NFL, very un-Collinsworth like.

Announcers and analysts in general are noticeably better (fairer) than they were years ago though there is still a ways to go. I'd like to think Caste Football played a part in bringing that about and continues to do so.
I didn't get to watch most of the game, but the little I did see, I noticed Collinsworth very complimentary of JJ Watt who played great and rookie TE Trey McBride, saying on the TD run of James Conners, McBride made the play work for a TD because of the tremendous block he made.

Warhawk_46

Master

I think it has, to at least some degree, as there is a small, but sure bit of awakening by whites.