NFL Week 16

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Giants lose. I do wish they would lock Jones up long term. Hopefully they win out and get into the playoffs.
I hope he’s done enough. The local sports media thinks he’ll be back unless another team comes along and makes a better offer.

Regarding the playoffs, they should be fine if they beat the Colts next week. Their main competition the Seahawks and Lions both losing basically negated the loss.

Warhawk_46

Master
49ers looking pretty bad so far today… no fire. Hoping they can turn things around and Christian can pass the 1k mark today.

Wildcat

One serious white pill to take away from this season after seeing the disastrous seasons led by Wilson in Denver, Watson in Cleveland and Murray in Arizona all off new overpriced contracts is that GMs such as Baltimore need to reconsider potential carnage that waits for them if they decide to do the same.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
One serious white pill to take away from this season after seeing the disastrous seasons led by Wilson in Denver, Watson in Cleveland and Murray in Arizona all off new overpriced contracts is that GMs such as Baltimore need to reconsider potential carnage that waits for them if they decide to do the same.
Agreed. All of us here are certainly of that train of thought. However the caste system will continue to chug along. Until the racial dynamics are acknowledged and anti-White/Pro black bias continues uninterrupted nothing will change.

Welcome to the site! Glad you are here.

Warhawk_46

Master
I do wonder if the distaster of the Wilson and Watson stuff will weigh on GM’s minds. I doubt it and bet we are Fields get a massive contract only to promptly **** the bed.

At least with Wilson, he had a decade of success and looks like he just hit the proverbial wall.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Travis Kelce doing what he always does. Like clockwork. He had 6 catches for 113 yards. Mahomes is lucky to have someone so reliable
week after week and year after year!

Another week and another win for the Vikings. I hate how they ignore Thielen but they are looking great.

TJ Hockenson with a monster game. He had 13 catches for 109 yards and two touchdowns! Purple People Eaters!

Warhawk_46

Master
Travis Kelce doing what he always does. Like clockwork. He had 6 catches for 113 yards. Mahomes is lucky to have someone so reliable
week after week and year after year!

Another week and another win for the Vikings. I hate how they ignore Thielen but they are looking great.

TJ Hockenson with a monster game. He had 13 catches for 109 yards and two touchdowns! Purple People Eaters!
I also am disgusted how the Vikings have unceremoniously discarded Thielen once they got their shiny new toy (Jefferson).

I think if Adam was targeted 15 times per game, he would put up 100 yards a week too.

As much as I like Cousins, he has not been good for Thielen’s career.

Warhawk_46

Master
McCloud with the end around and the 70 yard TD run in San Fran. The Washington defense is going all-out to make sure CMC doesn’t beat them.

Hopefully they can soften up a bit and McCaffrey can have a productive day.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Hill 56 yards 9 carries and a TD!
You really have to wonder how good a career he could have had if he was a full time power running back since day one? He has some
John Riggins/Larry Cszonka/Peyton Hillis in him. We will never know but I would bet he is the best all around athlete on the Saints even
in his 30's. The guy is just a freight train with speed, coordination and agility!

Sad to see Andy Isabella just be a decoy or a splinter boy all day long. I was really hoping for a few catches. Hope he plays against next
weekend and actually gets a few passed receptions. Isabella deserves better.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Agreed. All of us here are certainly of that train of thought. However the caste system will continue to chug along. Until the racial dynamics are acknowledged and anti-White/Pro black bias continues uninterrupted nothing will change.

Welcome to the site! Glad you are here.
Also the Willis led Titans lost to the lowly Texans. He threw 2 interceptions and couldn’t even crack 100. Simply not an NFL QB but for some reason he’s the backup instead of 3rd string behind a vet. The Titans with Tannehill are a playoff team and one of the worst teams in the league without him. Shows his value despite what the talking heads my lead the DWFs to believe.

Wildcat

Could someone remind me again why Detroit let go of T.J. Hockenson again? They certainly could’ve used him today. Meanwhile rookie first round pick Jameson Williams for Detroit has had 1 single catch through the four games he’s played lol

jphoss

Mentor
Minshew stepping up and doing very well so far. Outplaying the cowboys overrated quota

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Kittle and Goedert showing out.
Through just about 3 quarters and George Kittle already has 4 catches for 105 yards & 2 tds. Kittle is back and in incredible form for the last
month. Glad they are finally looking his way as we all know here that he cannot be stopped!

jphoss

Mentor
Minshew should be a starting quarterback in the NFL.
DWF will complain about his 2 int but that scrub black receiver got punked on both getting outfought by the cowboys db. He played very well overall

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Minshew looked good for Philly and those two INTs were close and not bad throws. He almost brought them back for the win in a tough Divisional road game. He plays with a lot of confidence and enthusiasm too!

TwentyTwo

Master
Hunter Renfrow nice catch & move for the TD! Good throw from Carr!

Nice stat line George Kittle 6 - 120 - 2! Moves like a RB