NFL 2015 Week 3

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Ah, another week, another Thursday nite blackfest. On tap are the Washington Black, er, Redskins vs. Tom Coughlin's NY Giants plantation. Thankfully, both squads start a white QB. I'll probably be rooting for the 'skins, in particular Kirk Cousins to have a good game and further shut up his detractors.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I hope Cousins has a solid game on national TV to shut up all the gremlin fans and apologists. Also looking forward to seeing Trent Murphy and Ryan Kerrigan.

Besides Eli Manning there is nothing to see on that putrid roster. Kuhn is injured and Taylor is always inactive. Herzlich is nothing but a Wstd.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There's a good chance the lumbering Perry Riley will be inactive for the game because of a calf injury, in which case Will Compton should take his place alongside Kerrigan and Murphy in the Blackskins' 3-4 linebacking corps. Compton is a tackling machine who should be starting over the fast-declining Riley anyway, so let's hope he has a good game if he plays.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Offensively, with Peyton Hillis gone, the Afrocentric Giants possess absolutely no positive attributes. A white WR hasn’t made the Giants roster since 2011, when Brandon Stokley was on the team for 2 games before being cut. Stokley’s lone reception that season is the first (and only?) pass that Eli Manning ever completed to a white WR. Before him, it was Joe Jurevicous (Kerry Collins was the QB), who last played for the club in 2001. At least in years past, Coughlin’s Casteon Crew had a handful of white fullbacks and tight ends (Hynoski,Pascoe, Myers, Ballard, Boss, Hedgec-ck) who rarely touched the ball anyway and were merely human battering rams for the “real†talent. And who wants to support an effete, hyper-inconsistent, wildly-overpaid, dorky, dullard plantation boss like Eli Manning? Lest we forget his “Slow ass white guys†remark…

[video=youtube;Lqanl8hCjNE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqanl8hCjNE [/video]

As an added bonus, each and every time the Giants take the field for the forseeable future, we get to ceaselessly listen to the announcers blather on and on about the “miraculous†catch made by Eli Manning’s lover, WR Odell Beckham Jr. You know, that play where he committed offensive pass interference to get open and was employing state-of-the-art wide receiver gloves that are so tacky they could be used to scale a skyscraper without climbing equipment. Beckham attended the same upscale preparatory high school (Isidore Newman School) as the 3 Manning brothers (Peyton, Eli, Cooper), was invited to the finest football camps, worked personally with the Manning family during high school and college, and was a first round draft pick (obviously at Eli’s request) out of LSU. A real “rags to riches story,†huh? A pic of Eli and Odell at the Manning Passing Academy...

odelleli_grande.jpg

CAPTION: Odell Enjoys Black Privilege

Meanwhile, white WR’s like Jordy Nelson were college walk-ons and JJ Watt was barely recruited.

Remember a few weeks back when we all thought the Giants would be starting two whites on defense? Well, since then, SS Cooper Taylor was made inactive for the first two games (not related to an injury) and DT Markus Kuhn started Week #1 and suffered a sprained knee. LB Mark Herzlich can’t seem to crack the starting lineup in favor of the immortal 5[SUP]th[/SUP] round pick, Devon Kennard and the undrafted, slow-footed Polynesian, Uani Unga. Blah, did I mention how much a detest the Giants?

The Red/Black Skins aren’t too much better. No white pass-catchers aside from reserve TE, Derek Carrier. Two starting white LB’s (Kerrigan and Murphy) and one white reserve (Compton). Kirk Cousins, the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] round pick who won the starting job over the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] overall selection, RGIII, is far more likeable than Eli Manning. Redskins coach, Jay Gruden, seems to fundamentally detest RGIII and has essentially relegated the black egomaniac to a national laughingstock…which also makes Gruden more likeable than the elderly, manic wigger, Tom Coughlin.

As for the other Week #3 contests, I'm hoping that Tyler Eifert has a good game against Baltimore, the Pats continue to roll, Woodhead has another quality outing, and JJ Watt obliterates Jameis/Anus Winston.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I'll be cheering for Redskins how does their Oline look?

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I'm looking for a good game from Cousins. This will be his third consecutive start. He should improve from game to game.

I'm looking for good games from Kerrigan and Murphy.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Kirk Cousins not having a great game but he's not helped by teammates fumbling and being in the wrong place on pass plays.

PHillisFan

Master
The media will always look at the Interceptions. Kirk needs to find a way to avoid them or he will find his way as a backup to McCoy.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I hope Cousins is able to start delivering consistently to prove Grudens faith in him. I have to hand it to Gruden for how he is handling this.

Kaptain

Master
Gerhart should get some touches today. Denard Robinson is out leaving TJ Yeldon as the number 1? Which in itself deserves a WTF? Yeldon was abysmal in preseason gaining less than 3 yards per carry and has continued to suck in the regular season averaging 3.3 yards per carry. Hopefully Toby makes good on the touches he gets and wins the job back.

Pie

Guru
Looks like the Cowboys are lining up 3 crackers on defense, someone correct me if I'm wrong. If so they seem to have a good team count.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Brady throws his 400th career TD pass (to Amendola). Gronk with 80 yards, Edelman with 45. Pats rolling.

Witten and Beasley having nice games with Weeden at the helm.

Gerhart and Bryan Walters in the game for Jacksonville.

Greg Olsen with over 100 yards and a TD already.

Last edited:

Kaptain

Master
Eifert got a TD taken away from him by an unbelievably bad replay call. Anybody see that? Terrible call.

The Colts look horrible. I was hoping luck and Fleener would have a big year, but it's off to a bad start.

Fortitud3

Guru
Foles gets intercepted and his WR slowed way down and didn't even bother to try to tackle even though he had the opposing player lined up, just started stopping and avoided him on purpose.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Greenway had a 91 yard int for a TD! Chargers nearly all black oline suck!

Westside

Hall of Famer
The biggest plus today is the Nearly all White NE offense rolling again. Gronk with over 100 yrds and Edelman with 85 and Amendola with a TD. Huge game for Olsen as well.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Patriots high powered offense racked up 51 points today against Jacksonville.

The Patriots offense is majority white and it's very successful. Other teams should take note and give underrated white players more of an opportunity.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
The Patriots high powered offense racked up 51 points today against Jacksonville.

The Patriots offense is majority white and it's very successful. Other teams should take note and give underrated white players more of an opportunity.

this.

New England scored on its first 9 possessions of the game. yes, you read that correctly. 9 straight possessions. they might've scored on their 10th, but Belichick the Merciful graciously instructed Jimmy Garoppolo to trot in and take a knee before Brady the Unbowed delivered yet another vicious assault on the record books and the hapless savages of Jacksonville.