NFL 2015 Week 3

dwid

Hall of Famer
I can understand it too.

I still like to follow players such as Brady, Watt and Kuechly and will still try to enlighten unaware white people.

Yea I work on Sundays . technically I could start at like 6 am and finish by kickoff but I'd rather sleep in. Then I spent time with the family. Ive just been downloading nfl shortcuts the next day, can watch a full game in like 30 minutes. Usually just keep up with the Patriots though.

I think more people are tuning out which is good in my opinion. The NFL might change if they lose enough...then again probably not

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like the Lions have no intention of using Zenner for anything at all.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Brian Hartline had 5 receptions for 96 yards for the Browns. 19.6 average.

Romulus

Looks like the Lions have no intention of using Zenner for anything at all.

I know! I'm looking at the stats line at the moment - not one carry or reception. With his ability - and in a very close game like this - he should be used like crazy. It's so damn obvious there's an anti-white RB agenda. Why the hell has Zenner not been given ONE chance tonight???

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I know! I'm looking at the stats line at the moment - not one carry or reception. With his ability - and in a very close game like this - he should be used like crazy. It's so damn obvious there's an anti-white RB agenda. Why the hell has Zenner not been given ONE chance tonight???

zenner is not going to get any playing time unless someone gets injured. He's only on the team because of his great preseason, they won't use him right now because they are losing and have to pass a lot, so no spare carries available. As bad as the Lions run blocking is its probably a good thing.

Romulus

zenner is not going to get any playing time unless someone gets injured. He's only on the team because of his great preseason, they won't use him right now because they are losing and have to pass a lot, so no spare carries available. As bad as the Lions run blocking is its probably a good thing.

I feel like they had to keep him after his amazing preseason even though they would have preferred a full-chocolate backfield. To cut Zenner would have made it too obvious. Now he'll just waste away as a 3rd or 4th stringer while the scrubs ahead of him never achieve anything of consequence.

Upside

Mentor
Through 3 games, Miami's perma-invisible, ultra-dirty thug, Suh, has registered 7 tackles and 0 sacks.

When asked about the highest paid defensive player in the league's comical lack of production, NBC commentator, Rodney Harrisson, said that "Suh is being triple-teamed." Has anyone ever seen a triple-team in NFL history?

Meanwhile, the Pats' average pass-rushers sacked Tyrod Taylor 8 times just last week.

If Suh were being triple-teamed, then the Miami's LBs and DEs would be dominating. It's amazing how the media just makes stuff up. It's even more pathetic seeing former players on tv outright lying. It really kills the credibility of the entire league. I guess they know most of their audience is drunk anyway.

L

Lew

I really don't understand how tyrod taylor can throw for 3 td 0 int and almost 300 yards against the dolphins when just 2 weeks earlier kirk cousins can only manage 1 td 2 int and less than 200 yards against that same defense. I dont believe the games are fixed but seeing these black quarterbacks put up monster stats while their white counterparts struggle against the same defenses really makes you ponder

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I had to work yesterday so I wasn't on the boards. I pretty much just checked up the stats for the Patriots game at work. At least Hartline finally had a good game yesterday. Just look at the Jaguars. The "incredible" TJ Yeldon is averaging 3.2 yards per carry so far. Hardly an "upgrade" from Gerhart but even a prime Barry Sanders wouldn't fare much better. Gerhart has to have the worst luck in the world. First he's stuck for 4 years behind the best running back in the NFL and then he goes to a team that just can't open any holes for him. I know it was his choice to sign with the Jaguars, but what other team would give a white runningback a starting opportunity?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The narrative about Peyton Manning getting old and losing ability is getting annoying. Manning carried that team last night - look at their
running game - absolutely pathetic. The media wants to make Denver a defensive powerhouse and make it sound like Peyton is holding the team back.

The Lions running backs were so good last night - it's a good thing they let zenner rot on the bench because he surely could not have done better than the world beaters they let run the ball.

The nfl truly is a parody and the perfect example
blatant anti-white discrimination across the board.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The narrative about Peyton Manning getting old and losing ability is getting annoying. Manning carried that team last night - look at their
running game - absolutely pathetic. The media wants to make Denver a defensive powerhouse and make it sound like Peyton is holding the team back.

The Lions running backs were so good last night - it's a good thing they let zenner rot on the bench because he surely could not have done better than the world beaters they let run the ball.

The nfl truly is a parody and the perfect example
blatant anti-white discrimination across the board.

I looked up the stats. Manning had a completion percentage of over 70% and a passer rating over 100. That's pretty good.

Still Manning is criticized by the mainstream media, which is anti-white. No white quarterback is immune from the anti-white agenda.

Last year there was speculation that Tom Brady was through only a few games into the season. Look at him now.

It's amazing that so many white people don't see the blatant anti-white agenda that exists in our society. I wish they would wake up and start fighting back against anti-white racism.

I couldn't really stomach watching football this weekend but did check the box scores and they looked like every other Sunday.A few carries for Woodhead & Gerhart but nothing from Burkhead,Zenner,or Varga and Wegher hasn't been activated for a single game this year after a great preseason that got him on the team.

I'm honestly glad Zenner hasn't had carries the last 2 weeks because the run game is crap in Detroit right now or thats what the box scores are showing anyway.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Even though not many people were posting during the games yesterday their seemed to be around 25
people viewing the threads in the NFL forum which should count for something.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I had to work all day yesterday as well.

backrow

Hall of Famer
I followed the thread but tbh, other than the usual white Pats dominance, there was not a whole lot of good. Gerhart and Woodhead were barely used, Decker was out as well.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Yes, it's very difficult for me to watch the NFL, however, I do view the posts and it's much appreciated. I have also cut back on my cable, lessening my monthly bill, so I only get the local Panthers and the NBC games. I try, when I can to view the teams CF deems friendly.

With all that said, first and foremost I am in church on Sunday and spending time with my family. I don't catch a lot college football on Saturday's, because I am trying to attend as many of my son's games as possible.

I really appreciate all the posts here and Don and CF but as you well know my faith in Jesus Christ is the most important thing in my life....

Do not love the world or anything in the world...The world and its desires will pass away, but the man who does the will of God LIVES FOREVER. I John: 2:15-17.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Saw it on the highlights. Announcer says "he eventually gets" to the endzone. Same line Shannon Sharpe used on an Adam Archuleta pick 6 a few years back.

I remember stuff like that.

They always seem to make some sort of derogatory comment about white people, either directly or, as in this case, indirectly. But it's always something, in everything they say and do.

That's how pervasive anti-white racism is.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Saw it on the highlights. Announcer says "he eventually gets" to the endzone. Same line Shannon Sharpe used on an Adam Archuleta pick 6 a few years back.

I remember stuff like that.

Greenway was never a burner but was always very quick in diagnosing plays and getting to the ball carrier. He's one of the best strongside LBs of the past 40 years, maybe the best when considering his amazing tackling numbers.

Unfortunately the Vikings are reducing Chad's snap count this year as he's not a three down player for the first time in his career. He's 32, old for the vast majority of black football players but not so in many cases when it comes to White ones.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Chris Conte with another strong game, 9 tackles, 7 of them unassisted. It's ridiculous how he's been scapegoated and screwed with during his career.

BTW, I don't know if it's been mentioned yet but WR Adam Humphries made the Bucs as an undrafted free agent out of Clemson.

Just got back from the game a little while ago. A couple of notes. Miami's all sumo offensive line got manhandled (as predicted) by the Buffalo D-Line. Tannehill ran for his life, and Idler Arm Taylor was barely pressured at all. Buffalo's offensive line (which does feature a few whites, unlike ours) were able to double team, and sometimes triple team Suh, yet none of these other black slugs on the coal black defense could create any pressure. Zach Vigil remains the team's only solid linebacker. Kelvin Sheppard stinks and Koa Misi is slow as molasses.

A couple of DWF's behind me were ooing and ahhing over Idler Arm Taylor saying things after completing a routine throw to Sammy Watkins like "That's a throw Tannehill can't make" I wanted to punch these idiots in the face and tell them about the elephant in the room no one seems to be talking about, and that's why the reason the offensive line stinks.... It's because Joe Philbin loaded up the line with sumo's who are nothing more than sacks of marshmallows!! idiots!! As I said before, this buffoon of a coach thinks the only qualification it takes to be an offensive lineman is to be big and black. I'm so angry right now!!

Wow, T17, that is one bad looking football team in total disarray !!! Philbin's area of expertise is supposed to be the offensive side of the ball and that is one sorry looking unit. The Sumo OL is awful and the terrible scheme doesn't help matters. I really feel for Ryan Tannehill as I've always believed in his ability. This year, he'll be lucky to finish the schedule without being seriously injured, let alone having a decent season.

That defense is also a joke. I knew Kelvin Sheppard stunk from his time here in Buffalo and that Koa Misi has always been an overrated slug, but wow, what a mess. It looked to me like only 4 of the 11 starters on defense were even remotely capable. The defensive scheme was a heaping mess as well and led directly to my feeling of your pain from the opposite end of the spectrum. Just like the Colts in Week 1, Coyle's game plan looked like a vanilla pre-season evaluation arrangement and allowed Idler Arm Taylor to look like Steve Young !!!! We, of course, know better unlike the idiotic DWFs you were subjected to at yesterday's game and I have been subjected to all over the Buffalo sports radio airwaves since yesterday evening.

They need to clean house, from top to bottom and start all over again. At least they have a real QB, which of course should serve as a major attraction to viable replacement candidates, but I fear that it might just be more of the same old thing due to the bulbous nosed Bolshevik that owns the team. What a shame. The days of the great Don Shula are long gone.

:icon_eek:

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Adams is out with an injury - hopefully Janis gets to see the field after proving his worth in the preseason.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Wow, T17, that is one bad looking football team in total disarray !!! Philbin's area of expertise is supposed to be the offensive side of the ball and that is one sorry looking unit. The Sumo OL is awful and the terrible scheme doesn't help matters. I really feel for Ryan Tannehill as I've always believed in his ability. This year, he'll be lucky to finish the season without being seriously injured let alone having a decent year.

That defense is also a joke. I knew Kelvin Sheppard stunk from his time here in Buffalo and that Koa Misi has always been an overrated slug, but wow, what a mess. It looked to me like only 4 of the 11 starters on defense were even remotely capable. The defensive scheme was a heaping mess as well and led directly to my feeling of your pain from the opposite end of the spectrum. Just like the Colts in Week 1, Coyle's game plan looked like a vanilla pre-season evaluation arrangement and allowed Idler Arm Taylor to look like Steve Young !!!! We, of course, know better unlike the idiotic DWFs you were subjected to at yesterday's game and I have been subjected to all over the Buffalo sports radio airwaves since yesterday evening.

They need to clean house, from top to bottom and start all over again. At least they have a real QB, which of course should serve as a major attraction to viable replacement candidates, but I fear that it might just be more of the same old thing due to the bulbous nosed Bolshevik that owns the team. What a shame. The days of the great Don Shula are long gone.

:icon_eek:

Stephen Ross is a Marxist Jew who's loyal to his "guys" until it's apparent they can't get the job done. He held on to Ireland too long and he's doing the same with Philbin. To put the cherry on top of the sh*t sundae, he brings in caste clown Mike Tannenbaum (former Jet failure) to be his football "czar" And of course, you have worthless bean counter, quota hire Dawn Aponte managing the cap. How did this man get to be worth so much money by making such idiotic decisions?

Unfortunately, you might be right about it being more of the same ol same ol after Philbin is inevitably canned. Mike Tannenbaum will most likely be picking the new coach. This was the same idiot who lobbied to draft DT Jordan "inactive" Phillips when we needed help on the offensive line and Jake Fisher would have fit in perfectly.

As I mentioned in my PM to you, I've always had a soft spot for the Bills and I always liked them more than the other two AFC East teams. It just sucks they're being led by a black quarterback and a lot of their white talent (Chandler, Alonso) has been purged. They still have some bright spots though. Chris Hogan (guy our team foolishly got rid of) had a nice TD catch and there are at least some white guys on the O-Line. I swear, if I have to watch that slug Dallas Thomas start one more time, I think I'm gonna scream! The problem however is, there is no one to replace him. They drafted two more sumos, Jamil Douglas, who looks just as bad as Thomas, and Billy Turner, who according to practice reports, looks even WORSE than Thomas. When you can't beat out Dallas freaking Thomas for a starting OG spot, you need to start looking for a new line of work.

Last edited: