NFL 2015 Week 3

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Bears blatantly cheated out of a turnover by the officials. It was clear on video.

The Bears would have had the ball deep in Seahawks territory in a close game.

When you see a decision as blatant as this it makes you wonder if the conspiracy theories are true. The Seahawks are the poster team for promoting black supremacy in the NFL. You wonder if the NFL wants to make sure that the Seahawks don't go 0-3.

Where's Big Unreal these days?

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Marshawn Lynch fails to convert a short yardage situation on a run. The second time this game.

Lynch is not a good short yardage runner. Some said the Seahawks should have given the ball to him in the Super Bowl but the pass play was a good call. Wilson choked.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Bears stopped the Seahwks offense in the first half. Then, near the end of the half, the Bears started playing a "prevent" defense. The Seahawks marched down the field and scored.

The only thing "prevent" defenses prevent is they prevent you from winning.

Kaepernick passing out interceptions like candy on Halloween. He's thrown 4 so far.

The Bears blatantly cheated out of a turnover by the officials. It was clear on video.

The Bears would have had the ball deep in Seahawks territory in a close game.

When you see a decision as blatant as this it makes you wonder if the conspiracy theories are true. The Seahawks are the poster team for promoting black supremacy in the NFL. You wonder if the NFL wants to make sure that the Seahawks don't go 0-3.

Where's Big Unreal these days?

Why didn't the Fixers make sure the Seahawks won last year's Super Bowl?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Miami with a pathetic showing so far - the sumo oline getting Tannehill killed. Their all black defense is terrible - can't tackle worth a damn. The Bills are running that same easy qb rollout and the WR runs the same pattern. I am still not too worried about Buffalo - as more game tape is available they will be exposed. In looking at the scores on ESPN - James Walker is tweeting seems to have a personal vendetta against Ryan Tannehill - rather than blaming the black oline or defense.

With Big Ben injured the crawford DWFs get their wish with Vick. I look forward to their season go down the tubes as long as he is out.

Bridgewater was mediocre again and like I said earlier I have a feeling Krapernick is on his way out.

The Saints are a very bad coal black team.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The Patriots high powered offense racked up 51 points today against Jacksonville.

The Patriots offense is majority white and it's very successful. Other teams should take note and give underrated white players more of an opportunity.

I think the NFL needs to deflate the balls. The last time Brady had a bad half was with the "deflated" balls against the Colts in the playoffs last year. Since playing with the proper NFL balls he has been incredible. The whole Deflategate controversy grows dumber and dumber as time goes on.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I wonder if the Browns are second guessing sending Manziel back to the bench. They did let McCown throw it 49 times but they still lost. The running backs were ineffective without Manziel.

The Dolphins just had a stupid running into the kicker penalty - what a terrible team. Tannehill17 is correct in his assessment of Philbin.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Where is everyone today?

Extra Point I was thinking the same thing. I wonder maybe some posters have kinda threw in the towel in the fight. I can understand their melancholy state tho.

woody39

Mentor
38 yard touch down by Chris Hogan seeing more snaps with Watkins injured. Out fought the cornerback and was too quick for the safety to get across.

Well done Chris just a shame he is on a team like Buffalo.

woody39

Mentor
Miami look awful today both on offense their 4/5 offrnsive line cant block anything and on defense where they have all this money invested in the defensive front and its awful. Only one sack all season so far. Suh got his pay day and now just looks like cant be arsed no real surprise!

The Hock

Master
Extra Point I was thinking the same thing. I wonder maybe some posters have kinda threw in the towel in the fight. I can understand their melancholy state tho.

That's somewhat the situation with me. Like I've said before, the NFL is at bottom nowadays just another chickensh!t corporation with all that implies. I still watch parts of games and the highlights so I haven't thrown in the towel yet. And I still check out CF on game day.

I still get jazzed when one of our guys does something good.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer

I can understand it too.

I still like to follow players such as Brady, Watt and Kuechly and will still try to enlighten unaware white people.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
It seems the Pats are the only team who really made us proud today. Dallas went in the tank after the first half. The Eagles won, but I haven't really forgiven Chip Kelly for what he said about Tebow yet.
On another note, I wish Tannehil would have at least showed up IdlerArm even in a losing cause, but with no Oline, he's in for a long year and the Bills' Marxist choice for QB will be hailed as awesome. It's a shame.

The Pats seem like they are the team to beat though, so let's try and be positive in that regard. Brady is the GOAT, no matter what happens this year. Heck, he's still got maybe 4 or 5 years of greatness to add to his fantastic legacy. Let the black quarterbacks try to even come close to such greatness that he has year in year out, decade in decade out, all the while with different core players over time.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The NFL is less palatable than it was 4-5 years ago for sure (the peak of the mini-white resurgence at skill positions). I do still watch but do seem to find myself following the college game a little more these days. The NFL at this point is just more fun to point out how watered down the product is as it gets its annual supplement of blacks to continue the trends of piss poor fundamentals, lack of discipline, lack of tackling ability and lack of execution. The NFL as a corporation has gone full blown negrophile as has most of society. I still hope at some point to see a backlash and more dwfs sobering up and asking themselves if blacks really are supposedly more athletic as they continue to see black laden teams absolutely suck and have no real ability. It's just another extension of negro fatigue that I believe many white americans do have in terms of society as a whole.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
The NFL is less palatable than it was 4-5 years ago for sure (the peak of the mini-white resurgence at skill positions). I do still watch but do seem to find myself following the college game a little more these days. The NFL at this point is just more fun to point out how watered down the product is as it gets its annual supplement of blacks to continue the trends of piss poor fundamentals, lack of discipline, lack of tackling ability and lack of execution. The NFL as a corporation has gone full blown negrophile as has most of society. I still hope at some point to see a backlash and more dwfs sobering up and asking themselves if blacks really are supposedly more athletic as they continue to see black laden teams absolutely suck and have no real ability. It's just another extension of negro fatigue that I believe many white americans do have in terms of society as a whole.

Excellent points LeonardFan, and I also couldn't help but notice all the awful tackling/lack thereof even as opposed to a decade ago when the Caste system took over the secondary and even the John Lynch's and Jason Seahorn's of the world were not a thing of the past. The tackling is almost non-existent when a runner breaks through the line to the next level. It's almost like the bruthas don't want to get their uniforms dirty. Pathetic.

I'm hoping as you do, that some DWF's see the ludicrous negrophilia and disproportionate nonsense going on. I won't hold my breath though. I can tolerate this league only so much longer.

Riggins44

Master

I've had negro fatigue for decades and NFL fatigue for years but I will NEVER throw in the towel. Just had a lot to do today so wasn't able to post. This site is my favorite site on the web and I check it out everyday multiple times a day.

It was a very good thing that Philly and Houston won today to finally get in the win column. It was good to see Indy win because even though they don't reach the line of having 8 White starters, they are starting Henry Anderson and with Luck, Fleener, as well as Tyler Varga seeing the field some, they are becoming more palatable. I am just glad to see Luck's team avoid going 0-3.

It was too bad Dallas lost, as they have become the second most palatable team to watch since Jordy's injury and the Eagles under-utilizing Ertz, Cooper, and Celek. BTW what's the deal with Celek, is he injured? But Atlanta is a White-friendly team also, they have 8-9 starters, so it's good to see them at 3-0.

Cincinnati beat Baltimore. The Patriots stomped all over Jax as we knew they would. It was good to see Gerhart get a few carries, even though it's bad he fumbled the ball once. Great to see Poz with 18 tackles. Good to see Minnesota win thanks to Greenway's TD and Zach Line's TD. And Bridgewater played like shi* again, that was great.

Chris Hogan gets a TD. Greg Olsen has a great game as does Gary Barnidge. Cleveland loses at home to OAKLAND, how pathetic is that? Yeah, go with that 36 year old QB who was 1-10 as a starter last year, and is 0-2 this year, because he gives you "the best chance to win". The only thing McCown gives them a chance to win is the #1 pick in the draft next year. Which seems like what the ingenious Cleveland braintrust wants, so that they draft the next black mega-bust QB, Cardalious Jones! Don't go with that 22 year, Heisman-winning, dynamic playmaking QB who actually WON HIS ONLY START OF THE SEASON FOR YOU. That would make too much sense...

Kapersuck looks like absolute crap today. 9 completions and 4 picks, no TDs, 67 total yards passing. That has to be one of the all-time worst performances by a QB. And as someone already mentioned, with Big Ben out and DogKiller in for at least 4 weeks, the Crawfords season is almost officially over. That will be a beautiful thing as it will make it more obvious how any success Pittsburgh and Tomlin have are so heavily due to Rothlisberger.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Through 3 games, Miami's perma-invisible, ultra-dirty thug, Suh, has registered 7 tackles and 0 sacks.

When asked about the highest paid defensive player in the league's comical lack of production, NBC commentator, Rodney Harrisson, said that "Suh is being triple-teamed." Has anyone ever seen a triple-team in NFL history?

Meanwhile, the Pats' average pass-rushers sacked Tyrod Taylor 8 times just last week.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Just got back from the game a little while ago. A couple of notes. Miami's all sumo offensive line got manhandled (as predicted) by the Buffalo D-Line. Tannehill ran for his life, and Idler Arm Taylor was barely pressured at all. Buffalo's offensive line (which does feature a few whites, unlike ours) were able to double team, and sometimes triple team Suh, yet none of these other black slugs on the coal black defense could create any pressure. Zach Vigil remains the team's only solid linebacker. Kelvin Sheppard stinks and Koa Misi is slow as molasses.

A couple of DWF's behind me were ooing and ahhing over Idler Arm Taylor saying things after completing a routine throw to Sammy Watkins like "That's a throw Tannehill can't make" I wanted to punch these idiots in the face and tell them about the elephant in the room no one seems to be talking about, and that's why the reason the offensive line stinks.... It's because Joe Philbin loaded up the line with sumo's who are nothing more than sacks of marshmallows!! idiots!! As I said before, this buffoon of a coach thinks the only qualification it takes to be an offensive lineman is to be big and black. I'm so angry right now!!

Tannehill17

Mentor
Through 3 games, Miami's perma-invisible, ultra-dirty thug, Suh, has registered 7 tackles and 0 sacks.

When asked about the highest paid defensive player in the league's comical lack of production, NBC commentator, Rodney Harrisson, said that "Suh is being triple-teamed." Has anyone ever seen a triple-team in NFL history?

Meanwhile, the Pats' average pass-rushers sacked Tyrod Taylor 8 times just last week.

To be fair, Suh WAS indeed triple teamed. It's just that the rest of our coal black defense sucks so bad that we can't take advantage of it.