Kansas City Chiefs General Thread

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The Chiefs just keep making good personnel moves and the results have spoken for themselves. Super Bowls and good regular seasons year after year. They are basically the new Patriots. I don’t even hate Mahomes anymore. He sort of behaves more like a White hick than an Afro-American anyway.

Now imagine what success the Chiefs could have if they were as smart as the Packers organization? I mean, bringing on Malik Willis, is such a big brained move how can other teams even compete?

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Although not yet official, the Cam Thomas trade appears to be a done deal. Heck, even Wikipedia lists him as a Chiefs LB. Interestingly I saw a poll on a popular Chiefs fansite asking about the trade. Somewhat popular black LB/DE Truman Jones will be waived as a result, yet the trade has over a 90% approval from DWF's. I actually found that to be shocking.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hiring Steve Spagnuolo as the defensive coordinator was a solid move as he's about as fair as there is in the league when it comes to defense. When he was head coach of the Rams they had five White starters on defense, and occasionally a majority on the field when certain substitutions were made.

jacque

Guru
Huge day for Carson Steele, although he’s listed as a fullback on the chiefs official roster page, the chiefs only have TWO other RBs on the entire roster. Obvious number 1 Pacheco, and the atrocious injury prone bust Clyde Edward Hilare who can’t stay healthy and was so bad that despite his 1st round draft status, was a cut candidate this year.

My take is, I think Steele gets playing time this year, at RB. Every single team in the league gives snaps to at minimum, 3 different RBs on a yearly basis. Even the teams with the rare true number 1 bell cow. And when that happens, CEH is so bad that I really think Steele will become the no.2

If Steele becomes the no.2 that’s nothing monumental, because Pacheco is a one of the few genuine bell cows and there’s no RB committee, but still great news

Snow Plow

Mentor
Chiefs, Broncos, Rams, Bengals, and Lions are again amongst the teams with 17/18+ whites on the roster with multiple stars.

Freethinker had an awesome thread last year with more points if the guy starts…

The Cream of the Crop

Denver Broncos, 20.5 (9): 29.5 [+11]
Los Angeles Rams#, 20 (8): 28 [+2]
Cincinnati Bengals, 18 (8): 26 [-1]
Indianapolis Colts#, 18 (8): 26 [+4]
Minnesota Vikings#, 17 (8): 25 [---]
Detroit Lions, 16 (7): 23 [-3]
San Francisco 49ers#, 16 (7): 23 [-2]
Buffalo Bills, 16.5 (6): 22.5 [-0.5]

Run of the Mill Caste Squads

Las Vegas Raiders#, 15 (7): 22 [+5]
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 16 (6): 22 [+2]
Jacksonville Jaguars, 16 (5): 21 [+1]
Kansas City Chiefs, 16 (5): 21 [-1]
Atlanta Falcons, 14.5 (5.5): 20 [+2]
Washington Redskins, 15 (5): 20 [---]
Philadelphia Eagles#, 13.5 (6): 19.5 [-0.5]
New Orleans Saints, 15 (4): 19 [-2]
Green Bay Packers, 15 (3): 18 [-4]
Houston Texans, 14 (4): 18 [+2.5]
Los Angeles Chargers, 14 (4): 18 [-5]
Tennessee Titans, 14 (4): 18 [---]
Dallas Cowboys, 13 (4): 17 [-2]
New England Patriots, 13 (4): 17 [+1]
Pittsburgh Steelers, 12 (5): 17 [-2]

Worst of the Worst

New York Jets, 12.5 (4): 16.5 [-1.5]
Miami Dolphins, 13 (3): 16 [-1]
New York Giants, 12 (4): 16 [-2]
Baltimore Ravens, 11 (4): 15 [-4]
Chicago Bears, 12 (4): 15 [+1]
Seattle Seahawks, 13 (2): 15 [+1]
Carolina Panthers#, 10 (4): 14 [-1]
Arizona Cardinals, 11 (3): 14 [-9]
Cleveland Browns, 7 (3): 10 [-8]

Warhawk_46

Master
The Chiefs just keep making good personnel moves and the results have spoken for themselves. Super Bowls and good regular seasons year after year. They are basically the new Patriots. I don’t even hate Mahomes anymore. He sort of behaves more like a White hick than an Afro-American anyway.

Now imagine what success the Chiefs could have if they were as smart as the Packers organization? I mean, bringing on Malik Willis, is such a big brained move how can other teams even compete?
I agree with this. Although mixed, Mahomes doesn’t act like anything but a bit of a nerdy hick if such a things exists. He does not act like the typical black.

Kelce’s behavior is worse if you ask me.

Gator Dad

Guru
Also, if there are going to be more black QB Super Bowl victories, I'd rather they be stacked on Mahomes so we can call him an outlier (which he actually is, unlike the fake accusation Caste clowns use against McCaffrey).

Of course, the most white-friendly team with a white QB will always be my first choice to root for.

Warhawk_46

Master
I see KC signed a black retread running back to their roster. I actually think Steele has a chance to be RB1b to Pacheo’s RB1a.

I think Kansas City and its winning ways means Andy Reid is actually going to do what’s best.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I see KC signed a black retread running back to their roster. I actually think Steele has a chance to be RB1b to Pacheo’s RB1a.

I think Kansas City and its winning ways means Andy Reid is actually going to do what’s best.
Yeah, the signing of Samaje Perine still frosts me. He's strictly a 3rd down back, doesn't even help on special teams, that's why the Broncos cut him. He's a good pass blocker and good hands out of the backfield. I was hoping to see Steele get these snaps.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Of course they would sign a veteran black bum. You should know better by now! Back to Fullback Whitey!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, the signing of Samaje Perine still frosts me. He's strictly a 3rd down back, doesn't even help on special teams, that's why the Broncos cut him. He's a good pass blocker and good hands out of the backfield. I was hoping to see Steele get these snaps.
Samaje Perine is 5'11" and 235 pounds. Carson Steele is 6'1" and 225 pounds, yet the next time Perine is called a fullback will be the first time.

And yeah, this move seems like a response to slow down the Carson Steele bandwagon and "put him in his place." Time will tell but it seems like an ominous pickup.

Logos5

Guru
Samaje Perine is 5'11" and 235 pounds. Carson Steele is 6'1" and 225 pounds, yet the next time Perine is called a fullback will be the first time.

And yeah, this move seems like a response to slow down the Carson Steele bandwagon and "put him in his place." Time will tell but it seems like an ominous pickup.
If that's what they really want to do, why can't they just waive him off like they did with LRZ? it's not like the DWF's are gonna notice or care if he's gone

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
No need to waive Steele, just diminish his role some, increasing his play on special teams and reducing the snaps he sees in the backfield. And again this is just pure speculation at this point, let's see how things go before giving up on the Chiefs giving Thor a possible significant role as a runner and receiver. Perine is just an average back who is getting up there in age for the position. It is troubling though that their skillsets are comparable.

And the DWFs will definitely notice and be unhappy if Steele's cut. He's reaching folk hero status and most expect to see him get some snaps in the backfield even if it is as a "fullback."

Warhawk_46

Master
The saving grace is Steele’s popularity. While the powers that be don’t like a white man emasculating black defenders the populace enjoys his style of running. Reminds me of Hillis.

backrow

Hall of Famer
The amount of videos and reactions I've seen on Steele is second to none when it comes to white players. Let's see what Chiefs do, the new signing could be just an insurance policy.

wile

Master
Humans are social animals not the Spocks we foolishly believe at times. As of now there is an unspoken rule they must obey, not too many whites and if they violate that unspoken rule they get pushed out of the herd. Don't believe me ask Larry Bird, different sport but the same results await a football Caste Flunky. We are in the Psyop Years not the bright shiny future aboard the USS Enterprise where when all else fails we turn to the science officer for answers.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

Here is what GM Brett Veach says about the move. I think that Steele would fit this role just fine, but apparently they aren't comfortable with a rookie handling this role, to say nothing of his melanin shortage.

Veach sees Perine fitting into the third-down back role Jerick McKinnon handled over the past three seasons. He hopes the veteran will be ready to take that role next Thursday, as the Chiefs welcome the Baltimore Ravens to kick off the season.

“That third down Jerick McKinnon role,” he observed, “we obviously have some guys that can run and catch. But that proficiency in pass pro, I think is one of the things that Samaje brings to the table. He’s been one of the best in the NFL the last few years on third down in regard to targets and pass protections.

“He’s just a veteran player that fills that role. We’re certainly excited to bring him in and get him up and running. Hopefully, he’s up to speed quickly enough to be active on Thursday night.”

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
On some of the other late acquisitions it looks really good for Cam Thomas. From what I see he's going to be a key rotational piece and if he does well (which I expect) then shortly you will see the Chiefs starting two honky defensive ends.

Peyton Hendershot however looks to be locked in as a WSTD. I guess that's not all bad as the main reason to get him was to free up Noah Gray to concentrate on offense. TE four-deep on the Chiefs are all white so I guess I can't complain too much. Here is a link to the article:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
From one of his HS coaches:

Carson Steeles Nickname From His Days At Center Grove High School Is ‘War Horse’: “I've known Carson since he was a little kid. Glad to see he is becoming a fan favorite. Here are a few things I know about him.
In the weight room he will be one of the strongest non-lineman in the league. Kid is a monster with an unreal work ethic.
On the field he is exactly what you have seen. He won't have any 80 yard TD runs but he's not slow. His hip flexibility is better than people think, his vision is great, but most of all he is a bruiser. He always falls forward. Always.
Watch the expressions of the guys who tackle him. It hurts to tackle him. He has great hands out of the backfield. If they ever release him and he catches a ball in open field he will flat out terrorize the DBs who have to tackle him.
He is a way above average blocker, and when he played for me he was a great tackler. Call it contact courage. He has it in abundance. In fact one of our biggest challenges was getting him to run around people in open field. His preference is to steamroll anybody in his path.
Off the field you have a kid living his dream. He is a genuine, God-fearing young man who has a heart as big as his muscles. Back home he spends every opportunity in the youth football program where he played. He gets swamped by kids wanting autographs and he will sign every one with an ear-to-ear grin. He has a boyish charm that is captivating.
Oh, and his first nickname is War Horse. If you've seen the movie you understand.
You got a steal by getting him as a undrafted free agent but, likewise, he landed on the best possible team for his talents.
Enjoy!"
May be an image of 4 people, people playing football and text

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
From one of his HS coaches:

Carson Steeles Nickname From His Days At Center Grove High School Is ‘War Horse’: “I've known Carson since he was a little kid. Glad to see he is becoming a fan favorite. Here are a few things I know about him.
In the weight room he will be one of the strongest non-lineman in the league. Kid is a monster with an unreal work ethic.
On the field he is exactly what you have seen. He won't have any 80 yard TD runs but he's not slow. His hip flexibility is better than people think, his vision is great, but most of all he is a bruiser. He always falls forward. Always.
Watch the expressions of the guys who tackle him. It hurts to tackle him. He has great hands out of the backfield. If they ever release him and he catches a ball in open field he will flat out terrorize the DBs who have to tackle him.
He is a way above average blocker, and when he played for me he was a great tackler. Call it contact courage. He has it in abundance. In fact one of our biggest challenges was getting him to run around people in open field. His preference is to steamroll anybody in his path.
Off the field you have a kid living his dream. He is a genuine, God-fearing young man who has a heart as big as his muscles. Back home he spends every opportunity in the youth football program where he played. He gets swamped by kids wanting autographs and he will sign every one with an ear-to-ear grin. He has a boyish charm that is captivating.
Oh, and his first nickname is War Horse. If you've seen the movie you understand.
You got a steal by getting him as a undrafted free agent but, likewise, he landed on the best possible team for his talents.
Enjoy!"
May be an image of 4 people, people playing football and text

Great article! I hope Steele is able to make a big impact this season.