Kansas City Chiefs General Thread

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Juan Thornhill, who replaced Daniel Sorensen in the Chiefs' defensive backfield in Week 6, played 100% of the defensive snaps and finished with just 3 solo tackles and no assists, less than half of Sorensen's usual output. Tackle numbers of course aren't the only measure of a player's effectiveness, but it does buttress the view that Sorensen was chosen as the designated scapegoat for the awful KC defense based on Caste protocols rather than actual productivity.

"B-b-but that's just because Sorensen is a worse tackler so the opposing offense directs their plays towards him!" scream the DWFs on the Chiefs subreddit. You just can't win with these people. They use these crutch arguments to inflate or diminish the performance of any player they like.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I was curious about Creed Humphrey, the rookie KC center who is having a great year.

I looked at some of his scouting reports. Most of them say he's not a good athlete. He scored a 10.0 on his RAS, the highest score you can get.

It's still the same with a lot of these analysts, they always claim white men are poor athletes. It's an anti-white, racist stereotype.

Here's an example. In this report Jordan Reid, a black guy, falsely claims that Humphrey is "a limited athlete." I've read a few of his reports. He says that about every white man.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/2021-nfl-draft-scouting-report--iol-creed-humphrey

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I was curious about Creed Humphrey, the rookie KC center who is having a great year.

I looked at some of his scouting reports. Most of them say he's not a good athlete. He scored a 10.0 on his RAS, the highest score you can get.

It's still the same with a lot of these analysts, they always claim white men are poor athletes. It's an anti-white, racist stereotype.

Here's an example. In this report Jordan Reid, a black guy, falsely claims that Humphrey is "a limited athlete." I've read a few of his reports. He says that about every white man.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/2021-nfl-draft-scouting-report--iol-creed-humphrey
One among many. They are hired like most all media today for the propagation of anti-White, anti-Christ narratives. He is performing the task he's hired for as a Black goy boy.

Willie Gay arrested for throwing a vacuum cleaner at his son's mother. Expect increased snaps for Ben Niemann this weekend.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Niemann always plays well as a part-timer. He'd be yet another Anonymous Tackling Machine if "allowed" to start so maybe this will be the opportunity he needs.

Truthteller

Mentor
After 3, mostly injury riddled season, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers released wide receiver Justin Watson, who posted 1st to 3rd round workout numbers (40 time, ect) for his size coming out of Penn in 2019. Soon after he was cut, he (foolishly) signed with Kansas City?

Watson is not listed (yet) by Ourlads. But the road seems daunting for him. Chiefs had six black receivers on their roster last season and I'd assume most will return. Once Watson is listed, Ourlads will have 15 wide receivers on the Chiefs depth chart/roster -- Watson makes 3 whites. I suppose several more receivers will arrive via the draft and undrafted free agents?

Watson and lightning fast Matt Sexton, who has a stellar pre-season with Pittsburgh, seem like surefire NFL players, take away the Caste system. Fat Bastard (Andy Reid) sure knows how to torture/screw over talented white athletes, doesn't he? I suppose, knowing Reid, he might try to bulk Watson up and move him to tight end?

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
So after trading Tyreek Hill, KC's top two receivers currently are bust Mecole Hardman and the lumbering TikTok star JuJu Smith-Schuster. Josh Gordon is actually listed as the third starter by OurLads. Gordon is nearly 31 and millions of DWFs -- and maybe Fat Bastard as well -- still think he can reach his mouth-watering upside, which disappeared in 2013 and hasn't been seen since.

Further back on the depth chart, the Chiefs have Gehrig Dieter, Justin Watson, Chris Finke, and Matt Sexton. Will any of them be given a serious chance to compete for a starting position or even respectable playing time? Nah, this is Fat Bastard we're talking about after all. More likely the Chiefs will draft one or two receivers in the early rounds, and possibly make another deal or two for the likes of Devante Parker or some other underachiever.

icsept

Master
The Chiefs’ window is officially closed, in my opinion. Reminds me of the Seahawks who won their first Super Bowl, lost their second, then never made it back. They had to pay Russell Wilson. The Chiefs paid Mahomes, and now everybody else will have to leave to get paid.

Red Raider

Mentor
So after trading Tyreek Hill, KC's top two receivers currently are bust Mecole Hardman and the lumbering TikTok star JuJu Smith-Schuster. Josh Gordon is actually listed as the third starter by OurLads. Gordon is nearly 31 and millions of DWFs -- and maybe Fat Bastard as well -- still think he can reach his mouth-watering upside, which disappeared in 2013 and hasn't been seen since.

Further back on the depth chart, the Chiefs have Gehrig Dieter, Justin Watson, Chris Finke, and Matt Sexton. Will any of them be given a serious chance to compete for a starting position or even respectable playing time? Nah, this is Fat Bastard we're talking about after all. More likely the Chiefs will draft one or two receivers in the early rounds, and possibly make another deal or two for the likes of Devante Parker or some other underachiever.
The Chiefs love keeping white WR’s but never giving them the chance to actually play or compete for a spot. Example, Gehrig Dieter is going on his 6th season on the Chiefs practice squad despite them having major receiving struggles after Hill and Kelce over the years. They have done the same thing with Cody Thompson and Dalton Schoen in recent years.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Huge contract for a receiver who defines mediocre through four NFL seasons:

Chiefs signed WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling, formerly of the Packers, to a three-year, $30 million contract.
$18 million comes in the first two years and the maximum value of the deal is $36 million. Valdes-Scantling missed some games for the first time this offseason, and thus had a 430-yard season, but he led the NFL in yards per reception in 2020 and has a career yards per reception of 17.5 in four seasons. This is probably a bit of an overpay for a wideout that doesn't offer much underneath, but it's good fantasy news for Juju Smith-Schuster and Travis Kelce. As for MVS, there are worse quarterbacks to work with in your career than Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Huge contract for a receiver who defines mediocre through four NFL seasons:

Chiefs signed WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling, formerly of the Packers, to a three-year, $30 million contract.
$18 million comes in the first two years and the maximum value of the deal is $36 million. Valdes-Scantling missed some games for the first time this offseason, and thus had a 430-yard season, but he led the NFL in yards per reception in 2020 and has a career yards per reception of 17.5 in four seasons. This is probably a bit of an overpay for a wideout that doesn't offer much underneath, but it's good fantasy news for Juju Smith-Schuster and Travis Kelce. As for MVS, there are worse quarterbacks to work with in your career than Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes.

Another feather in the cap of black scrub season (aka free agency).

Even though Hill is a mental midget with minimal impulse control he was still able to keep defenses honest over the top allowing for the Chiefs offense to open up. It will be interesting to see if Mahomes struggles this year without him.

Red Raider

Mentor
Another feather in the cap of black scrub season (aka free agency).

Even though Hill is a mental midget with minimal impulse control he was still able to keep defenses honest over the top allowing for the Chiefs offense to open up. It will be interesting to see if Mahomes struggles this year without him.
Chiefs should trade for Scotty Miller. Have Miller and Valdes-Scantling on the outside with Juju and Hardman on the inside with Kelce.

The Chiefs rookie uniform numbers are out. Karlaftis will be wearing 56 and Chenal 49. Those are the exact same numbers worn by Niemann and Sorensen respectively. I wonder if the two rookies are "in" on the caste system, and made an agreement with each other to choose those numbers? Would be pretty cool if that was the case.

Some high praise from Mahomes:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-a-pleasant-surprise-for-patrick-mahomes/amp/

"[Justin Watson]'s been a pleasant surprise for me. That dude can roll. He came down to Texas. I threw with him the first day, and I called [General Manager Brett] Veach and I was like, 'Wait, how fast is this guy?' He was running so fast that I was late on my throws."

He's got some stiff competition to make the final 53, with JuJu Smith-Schuster, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Mecole Hardman, and Skyy Moore being near locks, and Josh Gordon and Justyn Ross both having a good chance as well. Perhaps they give him a spot based on his special teams prowess, as they need to replace Marcus Kemp, although we at CF know he's capable of much more. Here's to hoping they give him that shot!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Along with Matt Sexton and Gehrig Dieter (if he's even still on the roster) and whatever other White receivers are currently on the depth chart. Fat Bastard likes having them on the fringes of the roster for some reason, but none of them are ever going to get meaningful playing time.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Typical fluff piece regarding a White Player. Come fall Watson will be serving his racial apprenticeship still, behind average Affletes. But their skin contains magical melanin.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Watson can definitely play. One of his issues is staying healthy.

And, of course, he's faced with anti-white discrimination.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Chiefs' three White rookie linebackers are garnering praise:

Brendan Daly impressed with Chiefs' rookie linebackers

The Kansas City Chiefs infused their already young and talented linebacker corps with more youth and talent this offseason. The team bolstered a group headlined by Nick Bolton and Willie Gay Jr. with a trio of rookie linebackers, adding to a position that has become a strength for the team.

Kansas City hit the ground running at rookie minicamp and OTAs and they’re not taking it easy on the rookies. Chiefs LBs coach Brendan Daly doesn’t feel like the volume of information has overwhelmed the rookies in his room, though. In fact, speaking to reporters during the second week of OTAs, Daly praised the rookies for their capacity to pick up a lot of information in a short period of time.

“I’d say all of those three rookies (Leo Chenal, Mike Rose and Jack Cochrane) have come into a moving train in a lot of ways, in terms of where we’re at volume-wise,” Daly said. “A couple of weeks into the offseason program, they’ve been inundated with a lot of stuff in a very short period of time. I’ve been impressed with the way they’ve worked at it and handled it.”

Specifically of third-round draft pick Leo Chenal, who figures to have the largest role of the three rookies, Daly says they’re still working through his role. They’ve already played Chenal at a number of different spots during rookie minicamp and OTAs, but it’s just a matter of evaluating what he’s best at and how he can best help the team in Year 1.

“We’ll see where that goes,” Daly said of Chenal’s role. “He’s been really good so far. He’s picking things up. . . I’d say we’re still in the evaluation phase there, you know what I mean? We’ll see how that plays out. We’ve worked him at the SAM linebacker spot. We’ve worked him at the MIKE spot in sub (package) defense. We’ll see how that plays.”

One thing is for certain, this room has no shortage of talent. Veterans, free agents and rookies — they’re all creating a competitive environment in which the entire position group can prosper.

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/202...rst-impression-leo-chenal-rookie-linebackers/

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Leo Chenal is like a lion out there. So fast, fo powerful and he puts fear into the opposing team. Once he gets comfortable he is going to put up massive numbers. The other guys will be good too but Chenal is on another level in my opinion. Would have
also loved to see him a a power running back. I wouldn't want to try to tackle that guy coming at me at full speed. Haha. He will punish players with the velocity and power that he hits the offensive players.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I agree about Chenal, I expect him to be one of the best linebackers in the NFL within a couple of years. Just don't put him through a racial apprenticeship!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Chenal’s combination of on field dominance plus exceptional combine numbers should have put him as the top linebacker in the draft. At minimum top 3. Instead he lasted til the 3rd round, which is absurd even for the racist NFL.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Justin Watson is getting a lot of positive publicity in his bid to make the Chiefs and their high-powered offense. It may only be as the fifth receiver to start, but if he can stay healthy he has the talent to claw his way up the pecking order much like Adam Thielen did over time with the Vikings.

‘That dude can roll:’ Why Justin Watson could help Chiefs ... and why we hope he does
https://gazette.com/ap/sports/that-...cle_51550c14-203e-5332-900c-c9073dababae.html

Can Justin Watson Convert Offseason Hype Into a Roster Spot?
https://www.si.com/nfl/chiefs/podca...son-convert-offseason-hype-into-a-roster-spot

2 Chiefs WRs Appear to Have Leg up in Roster Competition
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city-chiefs/justin-watson-daurice-fountain-camp-leaders/

Watson could give Chiefs a boost
https://www.iolaregister.com/sports/watson-could-give-chiefs-a-boost

SPORTS-THAT-DUDE-CAN-ROLL-WHY-1-KC.jpg