Johnny Manziel

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
What gets me is that a lot of Manziel's critics say that he won't be able to play the same way he did in the pros and will therefore be a failure.

They act as if Manziel wouldn't be able to figure that out, as if he wouldn't try to develop his game in the pros.

Something to watch for. If Manziel doesn't play like an all pro right off the bat his detractors will immediately proclaim him a failure.

It takes time to develop as a pro quarterback. The anti-whites don't want there to be any white quarterbacks at all so they don't want white players to be given the time to develop.

They'll do this to Manziel.

The anti-whites will work against Manziel's success every step of the way.

foobar75

Master
Over at ESPN they were trying to make a big deal out of the fact that Manziel was in Vegas during the Memorial Day weekend blowing off some steam and partying with Gronk.

How dare he? Doesn't he realize he's supposed to spend any of his free time locked up in his house? The hatchet job came from Mark Brunell while Herm Edwards didn't mind, "It's Memorial Day weekend, we party in this country!"

Whites are their own worst enemies, trying to undermine and destroy their own every chance they get. Virtually all of Manziel's critics have been whites, I've rarely heard any blacks criticize him, in fact they seem to be some of his biggest supporters.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Over at ESPN they were trying to make a big deal out of the fact that Manziel was in Vegas during the Memorial Day weekend blowing off some steam and partying with Gronk.

How dare he? Doesn't he realize he's supposed to spend any of his free time locked up in his house? The hatchet job came from Mark Brunell while Herm Edwards didn't mind, "It's Memorial Day weekend, we party in this country!"

Whites are their own worst enemies, trying to undermine and destroy their own every chance they get. Virtually all of Manziel's critics have been whites, I've rarely heard any blacks criticize him, in fact they seem to be some of his biggest supporters.

If a black player went to a party during Memorial Day weekend no one would criticize him. Yet Manziel gets criticized.

It's an example of the racist double standard the leftists use against white people.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer

I was watching NFL Network last week at a friend’s house and the super-animated, permanently-imbecilic, wife-cheating Caste Prostitute, Heath Evans, was foaming at the mouth whilst passionately, fervently “venting” all of his disdain for Johnny Manziel’s choice to “party” on Memorial Day Weekend. He said that Manziel isn’t acting like a leader, that he’s immature, he’s selfish, he’s a bad teammate, he’s arrogant, he has a bad attitude, that he should have spent the weekend “studying the playbook,” and that he’ll never be a good NFL QB based upon his collegiate game film. Ceelo Green/Jamie Dukes concurred, while the host of the show (who was defending white players during other topics) defended Manziel. Here is a small portion of a longer rant…

[video=youtube;FjfBPQFKpAQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjfBPQFKpAQ[/video]

From what I’ve seen of Evans during his time on NFLN, he’s a true Casteon bastard, in addition to being annoying and prone to manic episodes. He reminds me of a younger Mark Schlereth type of personality….a former white athlete who excitedly spews Caste dogmas because they think of themselves as “special” for being a white players in the NFL and are jealous of currently white athletes.

And to think, I used to actually care about this anti-white, Negro-lionizing prick during his short-lived role as a ball-carrier in New England back in 06-07 when he and Kyle Eckel actually received some touches.

PamelaOC

Banned
Sounds too high. I think Michael Sam is at number 69.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Well the DWF's sure love their black players. Manziel is number 1 in jersey sales right now but guess who round out the top six. Midget Wilson is number 2, Crapernick is number 3, Peyton Manning 4, racist cornerback Sherman is number 5 and the gay Michael Sam is number 6. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...owns-johnny-manziel-leads-nfl-in-jersey-sales

Some black players are racist against whites.

Why a white man would want to wear the jersey of a negro who hates them is beyond me. Some of these white fans are truly delusional.

L

Lew

Why a white man would want to wear the jersey of a negro who hates them is beyond me. Some of these white fans are truly delusional.

not just some but the majority

jersey sales right now

Interesting article (and insight). For me, it highlights the flighty, easily led nature of the DWF herd.
Proven commodities like Brady, Brees, & Rodgers (who topped the list just a couple seasons ago) are gone and replaced with Sam & Manziel.. guys who have never played a snap in the pros, but are sports-media's gossip sensations.

Article also mentioned that the Seahawks 12th "man" jersey is a top ten seller, further solidifying the deranged-DWF consumer strength..

Kaptain

Master

And a lot of it has to do with what's on the rack. Just like people watch whatever garbage is on TV they also buy whatever is on the rack. I remember the year before Rich Gannon won the NFL MVP I couldn't find his jersey even though he was MVP candidate and a quarterback of a high profile team. Sports stores would have Woodson jerseys, Brown jerseys, and later Rice jerseys but never Gannon jerseys. I don't recall seeing many or maybe even a single one after he won the MVP.

Manziels' jerseys being sold number one is great. Manziel is for the most part negatively hyped just like Tebow was - though they are completely opposite personalities. It shows the natural craving that people have for a white athletic sports heros to come along. It is in people's nature to root for their own. A feeling that has been media suppressed forever. The one thing they have in common is that they are white and can run like no one has at the qb position ever. As such every media road block possible has been and will continue to be thrown at them.

PamelaOC

Banned
I passed by a sports store at the mall with displays of various jerseys on the walls. I found exactly one of a white player who's not a quarterback (Rob Gronkowski).

SchaafC

Guru
Mary Kay Cabot is out for JFF already. Kyle Shanahan will be the O coordinator in CLE this year. Considering what he was able to do with Gremlin the Turd should Johnny get a fair shot O ROTY is not out of the queation. 3k 20TD and 600 & 7 on the ground is my guess. Johnny starts week 3 and never looks back.

Kaptain

Master
Hoyer has been picked to be the starter. The pundits have nearly universally declared Manziel a bust already. This will be another Tebow-like situation where the fans will have to force a stubborn coach into starting the popular white ultra-athletic QB.

To review Manziel had one subpar preseason game. Not a horrible game - just subpar. He had very good opening preseason game and threw two preseason games has yet to turn the ball over. Sitting on the bench is the worst thing for a young guy who has a tendency to party.

Last year the horrible Geno Smith and the horrible EJ Manuel were starters on day one. Both Manziel and Blake Bortles are set to sit despite outplaying their competition in the preseason. Teddy Bridgewater has had one horrible game followed by one good game. Rumor is that he just may start even though Matt Cassell has been absolutely flawless in two preseason games.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Hoyer has been picked to be the starter. The pundits have nearly universally declared Manziel a bust already. This will be another Tebow-like situation where the fans will have to force a stubborn coach into starting the popular white ultra-athletic QB.

To review Manziel had one subpar preseason game. Not a horrible game - just subpar. He had very good opening preseason game and threw two preseason games has yet to turn the ball over. Sitting on the bench is the worst thing for a young guy who has a tendency to party.

Last year the horrible Geno Smith and the horrible EJ Manuel were starters on day one. Both Manziel and Blake Bortles are set to sit despite outplaying their competition in the preseason. Teddy Bridgewater has had one horrible game followed by one good game. Rumor is that he just may start even though Matt Cassell has been absolutely flawless in two preseason games.

Of course hes not gonna be the starter, because the idea that teams want to win is a myth. Also the idea that they care about money is a myth. All the people in positions of power in the NFL care about is keeping the White man down.

If Manziel was allowed to start he would pretty much break all the rookie records. That cant be allowed to happen. How anyone can believe this isnt a rigged spectacle is beyond me.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's a good idea for Hoyer to start. There are essentially no WRs to work with with Gordon suspended, only Cameron the tight end. The team's schedule at the beginning of the season is tough. I'd rather see Hoyer thrown out there at this point. Manziel is just beginning to learn a very different type of offense, it's going to take him a while to get comfortable with it, as it does all young quarterbacks. I have no problem seeing him sit out part or all of his rookie season, but I'll be surprised if he doesn't start at some point in 2014. Yes, there's been a total media circus surrounding him but it's too early to over-react.

dwid

Hall of Famer
well i think they are worried that starting him week 1 i think against the Steelers with little to no weapons is only going to set him back. However, with his running ability he could make it happen, just run some option plays to get things going, like Rg3 did, the only problem is eventually you will have to adjust which Rg3 is having problems with, and defenses might be better prepared for the zone read now, i think two years ago is as big as its going to get but its still good to sprinkle in.

however, they are covering him too much and making ppl sick of him, this is not by accident, this is what they did to Tebow. My dad was like " Your friend Johnny Football is getting on my nerves, they wont shut up about him" and i say how is it his fault? he doesnt tell him to cover him non stop. He does have some impulsive behavior that doesnt help like flipping off the other team but hes not thinking "ooh this will give me more coverage" and stuff like that happens all the time, they just choose to cover it more with him

so with Tebow, by the time they ran him out of town, most dwfs were glad, as they were sick of hearing about him.

and with Johnny apparently he is going to get broken in half if he runs according to dwfs, even though he is a football player like everyone elseand guys like RG3 is thin and the fact that Johnny is bigger than Russel Wilson by a few pounds, similar height/weight. Every failed run is like justification of why he sucks to them, but i didnt see any designed runs when i watched, he had a nice one the first week. I doubt he is going all out

but yeah its a tough defensive division, no reason to feed him to the wolves however if he isnt starting after a few games then something is up, nobody seems to let a high pick sit any more, although they should, maybe they are learning because Bortles is going to sit as well, i think. Maybe they think these affletes are just too good lol

..it's too early to over-react.

Agreed..
Pre-season (rookie year) is not a fair measuring stick.. in my opinion for good or bad. To be honest, even an entire rookie season is kind of a small, narrow sampling.

I cite Bradshaw early in his career, and Steve Young was less than impressive in his first year or two in Tampa. The full-time sports news cycle has made player evaluation unfairly minute-to-minute (both praise & criticism) imo.

woody39

Mentor
I think he should of started from a Browns point of view, seems a strange move not having a playmaker out there, they are not going to win with Hoyer, maybe if they had a great supporting cast of wide recievers it would be different but they need someone to make plays and that is Johnny, Hoyer will struggle trying to run a conventional offense with those supposed weapons. Should of shaken things up and changed things to suit Johnny played like A & M, play to your strengths, why draft a qb and not play him when he has the skills of Johnny Football. They say he doesn't know the playbook, sod the playbook let the guy play don't make it so complex he has unique talents let him get out there and win games!!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I think he should of started from a Browns point of view, seems a strange move not having a playmaker out there, they are not going to win with Hoyer, maybe if they had a great supporting cast of wide recievers it would be different but they need someone to make plays and that is Johnny, Hoyer will struggle trying to run a conventional offense with those supposed weapons. Should of shaken things up and changed things to suit Johnny played like A & M, play to your strengths, why draft a qb and not play him when he has the skills of Johnny Football. They say he doesn't know the playbook, sod the playbook let the guy play don't make it so complex he has unique talents let him get out there and win games!!

Incredible. They will do anything to destroy mobile white quarterbacks. They did it to Tebow, most likely it will happen to Locker, Scott Frost, Eric Crouch, and countless others. How the hell is Geno Smiff and E.J Manuel starting yet Manziel is already proclaimed a bust by the media and DWF's? Doesn't matter how bad those two are this year they will get the usual 5 year minimum for black prospects.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor

This is a great post. Its clearly stupid as hell to not play Manziel IF you are concerned with winning, and/or money. Of course we know that teams are not concerned with winning, or money. If Johnny was black the playbook would be built around him. You know, like every black QB gets the playbook built around their talents.

Anything Scam, Wilson, or RG3 can do, Manziel can do better. Its that simple. Those guys all got drafted by teams that were going to build AROUND them before they ever took an NFL snap. Two of them set rookie records. I truly believe thats what this is about. They dont want to take the chance of Johnny Football having a better season statistically than those guys.

Mark my words, the WWE, ooops, I mean NFL will not allow Manziel to have the kind of success that he is capable of having.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, Wilson wasn't expected to start when he was drafted, he beat out Matt Flynn who was signed to big money to be the starter. Despite what some posters have written in this thread, I have yet to hear or read the media declaring Manziel to be a "bust." The hoopla has been over whether or not he would start right from the get-go as a rookie. After what has happened to countless White players at QB and every other position, I understand the suspicion but again to me it's over-reaction.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Actually, Wilson wasn't expected to start when he was drafted, he beat out Matt Flynn who was signed to big money to be the starter. Despite what some posters have written in this thread, I have yet to hear or read the media declaring Manziel to be a "bust." The hoopla has been over whether or not he would start right from the get-go as a rookie. After what has happened to countless White players at QB and every other position, I understand the suspicion but again to me it's over-reaction.

I agree with Don. Manziel is a 21 year old rookie and time is on his side. If the browns were smart they should do there best to shield manziel from the media so bspn and all the other networks find something else to talk about. This isn't 2012 when the spread option took everyone by surprise. As it has been documented here all of the black quarterbacks suffered diminishing returns last year running out of the spread option. Let Manziel grow and adjust to a pro style offense out of the eye of all the anti white sports media outlets.

Kaptain

Master
ESPN "experts" have already called Johnny a bust. Merril Hoge months ago said he doesn't have the skill set to play in the NFL and rated all of his individual skills at 0-1 on a scale of 10. Ron Jaworski said he wasn't worthy of a draft pick until at least the 4th round. These are two premier "experts" on ESPN. Most others are lukewarm at best. Yesterday, without officially hearing the word "bust", I heard several ESPN personalities exaggerate his lackluster performance in preseason game 2. Next came the questioning of his skills transitioning to the NFL. Nearly everyone repeated that what he did in college was not going to happen in the NFL. There were questioning his ability to play in the NFL. That is a stone's throw away from calling him a bust. Only Skip Bayless has had unrelenting love for Johnny. Boy does this sound familiar?

Further I disagree that sitting on the bench ever benefits our guys. It's just another year removed from their former glory in college and just another year in a very short athletic period of one's life lost and then forgotten to everyone's memory. I remember an interview with Steve Young who said sitting on the bench did him no good. Playing QB isn't exactly rocket science. If crapernick, Wilson, RGII etc can play in their first year and be successful, then why would we ever doubt Johnny's ability to do so?

Last edited:

dwid

Hall of Famer
ESPN "experts" have already called Johnny a bust. Merril Hoge months ago said he doesn't have the skill set to play in the NFL and rated all of his individual skills at 0-1 on a scale of 10. Ron Jaworski said he wasn't worthy of a draft pick until at least the 4th round. These are two premier "experts" on ESPN. Most others are lukewarm at best. Yesterday, without officially hearing the word "bust", I heard several ESPN personalities exaggerate his lackluster performance in preseason game 2. Next came the questioning of his skills transitioning to the NFL. Nearly everyone repeated that what he did in college was not going to happen in the NFL. There were questioning his ability to play in the NFL. That is a stone's throw away from calling him a bust. Only Skip Bayless has had unrelenting love for Johnny. Boy does this sound familiar?

Further I disagree that sitting on the bench ever benefits our guys. It's just another year removed from their former glory in college and just another year in a very short athletic period of one's life lost and then forgotten to everyone's memory. I remember an interview with Steve Young who said sitting on the bench did him no good. Playing QB isn't exactly rocket science. If crapernick, Wilson, RGII etc can play in their first year and be successful, then why would we ever doubt Johnny's ability to do so?
they all had strong running games and the benefit of the read option with it being relatively new the nfl and it being not prepared to defend it, like someone just said, defenses have caught up.

IF johnny played like those 3 i would consider him a little bit of a bust, those guys arent that great and White qbs are held to a different standard. Wilson is the only one drafted where he shouldve been, Colin a little high in the 2nd although he is solid so i guess not too high. Matt Flynn couldve have easily won the Superbowl with the same team. I think he could've even been better than Wilson in camp, just not significantly better so they chose to go with the "upside" that he hasn't lived up to. Those guys arent much better than Geno Smith or Ej Manuel, just better situation with running ability.

Its going to be a tough situation regardless, Manziel is going to have to go above and beyond to be considered worthy of his draft status (Even though he fell in the draft), so watch them put him him at some bad moment and the Browns are down like 4 touchdowns, and if he doesnt come back to win it then he is a bust.

Of course i want to see him right away. Regardless of what Young said he wasnt that great his first few years. Being put in a bad situation has ruined qbs before, but I dont think Manziel is that weak although he might be frustrated and try to make too much happen.

I see what your saying though, he deserves the same chances as anyone else but its too early to tell what the Browns intentions are. I think Tim Couch was thrown out there too early and the team isnt that much better right than then right now, unless they can make the running game work like they did in Washington with Tate or another guy. Wouldve been awesome to see Hillis with Manziel.