Johnny Manziel

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
It's quite ridiculous isn't it? If he were black, he would simply "need more time" to develop. That idiot compulsive gambler Walter from Walterfootball is already calling for Manziel to be replaced. I've heard Mariota's name thrown in the mix. I like Mariota but to trade up to draft him while you invested a 1st in Manziel is absolute insanity.

The used that draft pick for the same reason that the rams used one on Brian Leonard. They used it to make for damn sure that he didnt have immediate success.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I was on nfl.com today reading about an interview with the long time offensive lineman Joe Thomas. He said he has really been impressed by Manziels work ethic so far. He said he seems like a changed man in his maturity. He hopes it continues through summer and into the fall. I hope so too because this will be his last chance. White guys don't get near the chances they should. It's now or never. Johnny Football has way too much talent to waste away his talent getting drunk everyday. Everything in moderation except for his football career. He should spend the majority of his time proving his is worthy of that first round pick. It could be a fun year if he has his head on straight.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I was on nfl.com today reading about an interview with the long time offensive lineman Joe Thomas. He said he has really been impressed by Manziels work ethic so far. He said he seems like a changed man in his maturity. He hopes it continues through summer and into the fall. I hope so too because this will be his last chance. White guys don't get near the chances they should. It's now or never. Johnny Football has way too much talent to waste away his talent getting drunk everyday. Everything in moderation except for his football career. He should spend the majority of his time proving his is worthy of that first round pick. It could be a fun year if he has his head on straight.

Yes. Some in the mainstream media make it sound as if the Browns had completely given up on Manziel, which is preposterous. Probably expressing what they wish would happen.

The Browns spent a first round pick on Manziel. Of course they're going to give him a chance to succeed.

Manziel's a talented player. I hope he plays well and shuts up these anti-white naysayers.

PHillisFan

Master
Yes. Some in the mainstream media make it sound as if the Browns had completely given up on Manziel, which is preposterous. Probably expressing what they wish would happen.

The Browns spent a first round pick on Manziel. Of course they're going to give him a chance to succeed.

Manziel's a talented player. I hope he plays well and shuts up these anti-white naysayers.

I am glad Manziel is getting the opportunity to compete and things turned out the way they did. If he works real hard he should have no problem surpassing McCown on the depth chart. Add to that he's got Hartline now to throw to.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
A half-effort by Johnny Manziel would be enough to eclipse the best play of a good number of starting NFL quarterbacks. This guy has it all. Here's hoping he stays sober and focuses on winning the starting job.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
It's probably not going to happen but I'd like to see Manziel traded to the Eagles. I think he'd fit Kelly's system well.

I kind of doubt the Browns will trade Manziel though.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It's probably not going to happen but I'd like to see Manziel traded to the Eagles. I think he'd fit Kelly's system well.

I kind of doubt the Browns will trade Manziel though.
In spite of the crap (much of it self-inflicted) that Manziel has gone through in Cleveland, it's a good place for him. There is no franchise QB in place for him to rot behind, the job is his for the taking. If he went to Philly, sure, he's a good fit for the offense, but it would mean the end for Tim Tebow. I think Tebow might surprise people this year if he's really given a fair chance, and he just plays without over-thinking. His overly pressure-filled time in New England was not particularly good.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
In spite of the crap (much of it self-inflicted) that Manziel has gone through in Cleveland, it's a good place for him. There is no franchise QB in place for him to rot behind, the job is his for the taking. If he went to Philly, sure, he's a good fit for the offense, but it would mean the end for Tim Tebow. I think Tebow might surprise people this year if he's really given a fair chance, and he just plays without over-thinking. His overly pressure-filled time in New England was not particularly good.

Good post Footballdad. Hopefully McCown is a good mentor for Manziel in Cleveland. The fact that the Browns did not draft a QB bodes well for Manziel's development as long as he keeps his head on straight.

I am curious to see how Kelly uses Tebow, if he gives him a fair shot in training camp and if he uses him as more of an athlete than a qb. I am also interested to see how Tebow has improved as a passer.

PHillisFan

Master

I think you're right FD. Manziel to the Eagles would spell the end of Tebow. Not an ideal scenario especially since they have been, up to date, the two main targets of the media. In Philly, Bradford is an injury away from losing his job. Sanchez and Bradford don't really fit a Chip Kelly style qb. This is part of the reason why Foles was shipped off. Although he ran the offense well, I feel Chip felt the offense was being held back by foles lack of mobility. Let's be honest, Foles is more of a pocket qb. Tim Tebow allows Chip Kelly to run his offense without any drawbacks since he is very mobile. The time away from the game might be more of a blessing for Tebow because it gave him the chance to improve as a passer and rest his body. I think someone in Philly is going to still be traded, but it won't be Tebow.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Here's a quote from Lew on a thread about the 2014 NFL draft.

"What's funny now is that most of the DWF's are saying Manziel is a top 5 pick next year. They just haven't been fed their propaganda yet and told how to think. Give it some more time and those same DWF's will be saying he can't play in the NFL due to a variety of reasons."

Lew nailed it. This is exactly what happened.

PHillisFan

Master
mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25301557/merrill-hoge-on-johnny-manziel-cut-bait-immediately

Caste douche Merril Hoge says Cleveland should cut Manziel. Of all the dumb things Hoge has ever said.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25301557/merrill-hoge-on-johnny-manziel-cut-bait-immediately

Caste douche Merril Hoge says Cleveland should cut Manziel. Of all the dumb things Hoge has ever said.

Hoge is a grade A self hating white ******. He attacked Tebow relentlessly and now has his sight set on Manziel. I watched Manziel yesterday and he was not nearly as bad as the white hating media would have you think. He had no running game for offensive balance - why isn't hoge mentioning the stockpile of negro rbs that suck?

Kaptain

Master
And no calls for Famous Anus Winston to be cut after the turd of all turds performance? Yep, the media will be in relentless pursuit of forcing a Manziel benching. He will need to throw for 400 yards every week and win to keep a starting job and even then we will hear the doubters.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer

Cut your number one draft choice after what, 3 games? Ridiculous.

Hoge is the same incompetent buffoon who said Robert Griffin was a better prospect than Andrew Luck.

Hoge is another white man who grovels and sucks up to the black supremacist anti-whites.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Whenever Merrill Hoge opens his pompous pie-hole regarding his own projected future performance of a football player, the following video of Hoge suggesting that RGIII is the far superior NFL QB prospect to Andrew Luck should immediately play...

[video=youtube;waUGa2PqOt4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waUGa2PqOt4[/video]

PHillisFan

Master
Just think all those concussions Hoge took over his career. He could become the poster child for how much dumber an NFL player can become experiencing post concussion symptoms if they wanted to use that card.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Whenever Merrill Hoge opens his pompous pie-hole regarding his own projected future performance of a football player, the following video of Hoge suggesting that RGIII is the far superior NFL QB prospect to Andrew Luck should immediately play...

[video=youtube;waUGa2PqOt4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waUGa2PqOt4[/video]

Lol. Hoge described Griffin as better than Luck in almost every category.

In reality it's the exact opposite. Luck is better than Griffin in almost every category. Griffin can probably run faster in a straight line in shorts but that's about it.

"Analysts" such as Hoge will always hype a black player over a white player.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer

Not only should the Browns not cut Manziel they should be starting him every game so he can develop.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Johnny Manziel with the start today. I hope he has a good game.

He needs to play to develop. Hopefully the Browns see this and start him the rest of the season.

PHillisFan

Master
Johnny Manziel with the start today. I hope he has a good game.

He needs to play to develop. Hopefully the Browns see this and start him the rest of the season.

[video=youtube;1hSD3XEt7FQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hSD3XEt7FQ[/video]

PHillisFan

Master
I have nothing against McCown, but I hope we get to see Manziel again this season. He needs all the reps he can get so Cleveland does not decide they need to draft a qb next season. On second thought, I don't think Pettine has ever been that high on Manziel so it's possible they can trade him to a Texas team for a 3rd-4th and they can get their man in the draft. The Texans need a qb and Manziel is such a shoe in under Bill O'brien. I would have said the Cowboys, but I don't see Romo retiring for a while. He has a better chance to start in Houston.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I have nothing against McCown, but I hope we get to see Manziel again this season. He needs all the reps he can get so Cleveland does not decide they need to draft a qb next season. On second thought, I don't think Pettine has ever been that high on Manziel so it's possible they can trade him to a Texas team for a 3rd-4th and they can get their man in the draft. The Texans need a qb and Manziel is such a shoe in under Bill O'brien. I would have said the Cowboys, but I don't see Romo retiring for a while. He has a better chance to start in Houston.

This is more complete anti white mobile qb bull sh**. Sorry but I'm not going to sugercoat it. Manziel should start period. They are trying to ruin Johnnys Career. He threw no interceptions and threw for two touchdowns. What more do they want? He won and he looked very good. Even the Caste Announcers said he looked comfortable out there. So what happens is they send him back to the bench. Just like Tebow looking good and getting cut. I'm so sick of this anti white league. We need to call it what it is. The Browns are stupid to bench him.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This is more complete anti white mobile qb bull sh**. Sorry but I'm not going to sugercoat it. Manziel should start period. They are trying to ruin Johnnys Career. He threw no interceptions and threw for two touchdowns. What more do they want? He won and he looked very good. Even the Caste Announcers said he looked comfortable out there. So what happens is they send him back to the bench. Just like Tebow looking good and getting cut. I'm so sick of this anti white league. We need to call it what it is. The Browns are stupid to bench him.

The league doesn't want ultra fast white quarterbacks being starters. That would disprove the myth that only blacks are running quarterbacks. Think Eric Crouch, Tim Tebow, Jared Zabransky, and Scott Frost.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The league doesn't want ultra fast white quarterbacks being starters. That would disprove the myth that only blacks are running quarterbacks. Think Eric Crouch, Tim Tebow, Jared Zabransky, and Scott Frost.

No doubt about it. That is another reason they don't want whites to play cornerback, running back, of be number 1 or 2 receivers on the average lined up outside. We are only supposed to have slot receivers because all whites are slow and plodding in their fu**ed up opinions.They are scared that the people might just wake up to the anti white bull sh** that they spoon feed everyone constantly.

When will the dwfs wake up? Will they ever? I doubt it. People are so dumbed down and they believe everything they hear.