Joe Biden's America

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I am posting this because this is how I and and the friends and siblings I have left feel. We are in our 70s and don't have a voice in anything anymore. We are just considered as people whose time has passed. I will say this, they will never shut me up. I will be a pain in the ass until they carry me away.
You’re in your 70s and don’t have a voice?????

Ok boomer

Thank you, sport historian. I had no clue what he meant.

You're welcome.

Contrary to the implication, the so-called "Boomers" varied considerably in their beliefs. I've no doubt there are a huge number of "Boomer" race realists, some were liberal when young but that is common for all generations.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
You're welcome.

Contrary to the implication, the so-called "Boomers" varied considerably in their beliefs. I've no doubt there are a huge number of "Boomer" race realists, some were liberal when young but that is common for all generations.
Ok to spell it out a little more clearly…

What I meant was if you are in your 70s age wise, you are a baby boomer.

And given that nearly all of the powerful people in congress, media, corporate America etc are also baby boomers I found the comment about not having a voice to be a bit of the typical whiny behavior common to the baby boomer generation. Saying OK Boomer is a slight.

Is it all of them? Of course not, But is it a lot of them? Absolutely. It’s the wealthiest most self centered group of people in American history.

Don’t have a voice???? The irony is incredible.