Joe Biden's America

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The corporate lockstep media won't mention it but it's no secret many people believe Kamala has a drinking problem. Watching the videos on this link, I actually hope she does because if she's sober in them then the thought of this cackling hen with her finger on the nuclear button is beyond scary.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
If the Democrats were an NFL team, they'd go 17-0, but win all of their games by one point. They would always score a last-second touchdown or kick a last-second field goal, or stop the other team "One Yard Short" like the Rams and Titans in the Super Bowl. Bigunrealitis would become true.

I've tuned out the endless "news" about the daily "poll changes" of the presidential horse race that are designed to keep members of the public, on both sides, excited and, most of all, angry. As the meme goes, "it's all so tiresome." (((They))) stole the election last time and got away with it, why wouldn't they do it again? No point in getting worked up about a "result" that will in all likelihood be predetermined.

As Stalin said, "He who casts the vote decides nothing, he who counts the vote decides everything."

Its' like the Harlem Globetrotters vs the Washington Generals. You know who wins whether you watch it or not.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Reports on social media that election fraud is already taking place in Georgia. Dominion machines are changing votes for Trump to Harris. The fact no real progress was made towards actual election integrity, the democrats engaging in lawfare to ensure ID and citizenship are not required to vote just goes to show that the two political parties are just a uniparty hellbent on pushing the status quo. Trump for all his warts is rejected by the power brokers of the neo-con republican party as he is at least pushing a much more populist message. At least the awareness around election fraud is out there this time around so hopefully citizens continue to report on it real time. Twitter is a much more free platform this election cycle so it's good to see these reports come out.

jphoss

Mentor
I’m on the board of elections in philly and bracing for what I suspect will be attempted voter fraud on a massive scale. The good news in that there’s enough of us in place to limit the fraud this time around. In 2020 I had a court order to verify the count in the philadelphia convention center but was removed by the freaking sheriff!! No manufactured pandemic this time around so I am cautiously optimistic

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I’m on the board of elections in philly and bracing for what I suspect will be attempted voter fraud on a massive scale. The good news in that there’s enough of us in place to limit the fraud this time around. In 2020 I had a court order to verify the count in the philadelphia convention center but was removed by the freaking sheriff!! No manufactured pandemic this time around so I am cautiously optimistic

They are setting up the steal for sure. Thanks for your efforts in PA.

Booth

Master
I want to thank you for doing your part to ensure a fair election. I know it is a thankless job.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Sleepy and Dopey just sent Ukraine 400 million dollars more in supplies this week, which adds up to over 800 million dollars in the last month. While the people of Tenn, NC, SC, Georgia, and Florida are still in great need of help.

And I’m proud to be an American
Where at least I know (((Zelensky)))gets paid. That little con artist commie is racking up the shekels.