Donald Trump for President

white is right

Hall of Famer
This is what's known about the shooter.

Unless he has a manifesto or an accomplice we will probably never know much more than the basic facts about this disturbed individual. I do know this if he was able to escape during the chaos he may have killed more people considering he had explosives in his vehicle and at his residence.

Booth

Mentor
I no longer put much stock in news reporting, but this sounds very possible.

Booth

Mentor
The judge in Trump's documents case in Florida just threw the case out. I hope she has bodyguards the left is going nuts. She said the special counsel was unlawfully appointed.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The good thing about social media and everyone having their own phone is it’s much harder for the string pullers to control the narrative. Public faith in govt law enforcement agencies is at an all time low and the legacy media continues to bury itself.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I no longer put much stock in news reporting, but this sounds very possible.

The police take an oath to protect and serve. This coward could have heroically saved the life of Corey Comperatore and prevented the others from being shot (who knows if they will recover). Also, Trump was inches from dying too but this officer wasn't willing to engage the gunman.

Obviously there are others who are much more responsible for this planned assassination and stand down of security, but this shows a greater trend in society today. No honor or sense of duty. But these minions will surely pull you over if your tail light is out or harass you if you aren't wearing a seatbelt, etc etc.

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
The police take an oath to protect and serve. This coward could have heroically saved the life of Corey Comperatore and prevented the others from being shot (who knows if they will recover). Also, Trump was inches from dying too but this officer wasn't willing to engage the gunman.

Obviously there are others who are much more responsible for this planned assassination and stand down of security, but this shows a greater trend in society today. No honor or sense of duty. But these minions will surely pull you over if your tail light is out or harass you if you aren't wearing a seatbelt, etc etc.
This is so true. The cops are not our friends. They used to be more of a friendly right leaning outfit but that's not the case anymore. The old guard have pretty much been replaced now and it's hit and miss. A lot of them are leftists now, especially the ones who police big cities.

Booth

Mentor

freethinker, you are so right in your analysis of the police. I hope people will wake up and see what the police have become, just an extension of the liberal wing of the federal government.

Booth

Mentor
Thanks for posting this Don. I had not seen this before. I, like hundreds of others on this board served in the military. I can tell you he is on point with everything he talked about. That kid to me was just suckered into this. It makes me realize what a dangerous time we are living in.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Thanks for posting this Don. I had not seen this before. I, like hundreds of others on this board served in the military. I can tell you he is on point with everything he talked about. That kid to me was just suckered into this. It makes me realize what a dangerous time we are living in.
I'm likely in the minority on this, which is fine..Doesn't need to be unanimous agreement on everything. However, I believe this idiot shot Donald Trump as reported and it's a further example of America's decline into incompetence.
Could this have been an inside job? Sure but, sometimes things break just due to idiots being in charge. And we currently have a lot of idiots in charge.

Last edited:

Snow Plow

Mentor
If America was an all white nation would there even be a need for police?
It would be very minimal. This is a fantasy idea, but I would still encourage all to consider this when choosing where to live. There’s a reason certain cities cost so much to live in.

Riddlewire

Master
Their assassin (or possibly their second shooter) failed to get the job done.
Now the beast has moved on to Plan B. They gave Biden covid and he will be forced to step down.
Stealing an election again with Biden would have been absolutely unbelieveable and an overwhelming majority of Americans would not have accepted the result. Now, with a more able-bodied candidate, their fraud can proceed with minimal fuss.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Their assassin (or possibly their second shooter) failed to get the job done.
Now the beast has moved on to Plan B. They gave Biden covid and he will be forced to step down.
Stealing an election again with Biden would have been absolutely unbelieveable and an overwhelming majority of Americans would not have accepted the result. Now, with a more able-bodied candidate, their fraud can proceed with minimal fuss.

Good to see you back!

I agree with you. The media/uniparty went all in on Biden and now 2 weeks after Biden's mental state was put on display in for the country to see (anyone with two eyes saw Biden was not well prior to 2020 but I digress), the failed assassination attempt a few days ago now has the leftists scrambling to replace Biden. Biden was not stepping down and now with the convenient medical issue excuse lining up it sounds like they are going to trot out Harris or Newsome. The abandonment of Biden is quite telling and predictable at the same time. It will be hard to believe that Kamala Harris who polled at like 1% and dropped out of the 2020 election is a viable candidate to pull off the ruse and Newsom has done a bang up job really running California into the ground. Logically neither of these two should win but their are enough stupid people out there that will vote for them and the as we have witnessed in 2020 through today the left's ability to cheat goes undeterred.

Last edited:

Quiet Speed

Mentor
A video is out there that shows a mysterious image on the water tower at the time (actual shots being fired) of the attempted assassination of Trump. A shot from that angle would not, it seems, have only grazed his ear but entered his skull. There may have been someone positioned there, however it does not add up. This video does a pretty good job of explaining another second shooter scenario:

Snow Plow

Mentor
Biden drops out and endorses Harris. She would be an epic disaster as President, so hopefully Trump can avoid another shooting attempt and win the race.

Warhawk_46

Master
Biden drops out and endorses Harris. She would be an epic disaster as President, so hopefully Trump can avoid another shooting attempt and win the race.
I will say again: never underestimate women’s ability to think only of their baby killing.

Harris will make this election about one issue only: abortion.

Women outnumber men and vote in greater percentages.

It will be closer than it should be due to this alone.