Donald Trump for President

Snow Plow

Mentor
No matter what anyone says, this is a terrible day for our country. Nothing like this should ever happen.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The shooter is being reported as 20 year old Thomas Matthew Crooks. He has the look of a scummy leftist.

1720931434795.jpeg

There is an image being shared around of him dead. View at your own discretion:

https://gab.com/NeonRevolt/posts/112782282569053517

My early take. Real event, with a real shooter. The conspiracy is how he was allowed on a nearby roof. Someone, or the higher ups who plan the Secret Service security detail for the event, allowed an obvious threat location to be unsecured. Everything was set up perfectly. The shooter just failed, even after the 7 or 8 clean shots he was allowed to get on Trump.

Baring another hit, I think today secured the election for Trump. Support for him will increase even further (he was already ahead in all key polls) and the margin will be too great no matter how many fake ballots they truck in.

Warhawk_46

Master
That photo looks staged and fake as hell.
It’s not staged at all… I’m sure by now you’ve seen the raw footage.

SS and law enforcement failed to
Cover a rooftop a mere 150
Yards away from his podium. Clearly deliberate. Shooter just missed kill shot on Trump, killed one bystander and wounded two more.

SS then shot him in the head (image of
This has been seen in Rumble). Dead men can’t sing.

The Hock

Master
Looks like incel material to me. I'm guessing had he been able to find a girlfriend he might still be around.

But then again look at what he has to choose from in that crowd.

Not that he was any prize himself.

CrazyFinn

Mentor
How did a 20 year old redditor get past the Secret Service.
The setup was perfect for this assassination to succeed. While I don’t believe the shooter was a government asset, the SS and others basically looked the other way and allowed him to take the shot. This way, they have plausible deniability. Based on everything we know so far, this appears to be an inside job. It was allowed to happen and it’s simply a miracle that Trump is still alive.

I have watched numerous videos from different angles and they all show the same thing. Trump, who is always moving his head and hands while he speaks slightly moves his head in the other direction while facing the shooter, literally half a second before the first shot. The shot was good, that head movement saved his life. Otherwise, the bullet hits him on the forehead or side of the head. Call it divine intervention or just plain luck.

What happens next? Will this set the stage for Biden to be removed from the picture? Are they going to try and get Trump again? This is obviously a bad outcome for globohomo. And notice the timing of this, right before the start of the RNC where Trump will formally become the nominee. A successful assassination would’ve thrown the GOP into total chaos compared to the mess the Democrats are in.

Either there’s an Act II coming, or something even bigger is going on and this was an attempt to distract from that. Dark days ahead for a Republic that‘s been in the middle of a slow motion collapse and it seems to be accelerating.

Yeah, no way this looks staged to me. The Sandy Hook / Boston Marathon / crisis actor hints aren't here. The country also seems filled with TDS people, some maybe willing to go this far. The emergency room physician and the assassin witnesses, along with the cops don't come across as crisis actors. Strange, though, are those cops aiming their weapons towards where the assassin seemed to be perched, which the witness had been pointing at for what he said was 2 or 3 minutes. Those guys were in uniforms with "Police" on them. Does the Secret Service wear that, or were they the camouflaged guys?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The shooter is being reported as 20 year old Thomas Matthew Crooks. He has the look of a scummy leftist.

View attachment 4539

There is an image being shared around of him dead. View at your own discretion:

https://gab.com/NeonRevolt/posts/112782282569053517

My early take. Real event, with a real shooter. The conspiracy is how he was allowed on a nearby roof. Someone, or the higher ups who plan the Secret Service security detail for the event, allowed an obvious threat location to be unsecured. Everything was set up perfectly. The shooter just failed, even after the 7 or 8 clean shots he was allowed to get on Trump.

Baring another hit, I think today secured the election for Trump. Support for him will increase even further (he was already ahead in all key polls) and the margin will be too great no matter how many fake ballots they truck in.
This is my take too. A planned security breach. No govt agency can be trusted with pushing any agenda besides that of securing power for the deep state.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Pathetic fat women trying to protect Trump.

Not exactly a reassuring sight. You see more and more of them as police "on the beat" as well (the "ponytail brigade" as some have dubbed them). DEI (DIE) takes precedence over everything now, including the Secret Service and law enforcement in general.

Butler is about 20 miles north of where I live. I'd considered going to the rally but didn't, would have been too much time standing around just to get in and it was hot and quite humid here yesterday. The shooter is from a Pittsburgh suburb south of the city. For him to be able to climb that building and set up to shoot with no intervention from the SS or others is an epic fail.

The head of the Secret Service is Kimberly Cheatle. Don't know anything about her politics but can guess. Regardless, so many obvious men's jobs are now womyn's jobs.

Bucky

Hall of Famer

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
This man immediately shielded his family when the shooting started and saved them but paid with his life. RIP

A great family man, pillar of the community and first responder (firefighter) killer by a leftist scumbag who wouldn’t have matched this man’s contributions if he had 5 lifetimes.

This is what we are up against. Literally everything that is good and decent vs evil, hatred and weakness. RIP to Competatore.

Warhawk_46

Master
Media is running with the “shooter is a registered Republican” narrative. He was a leftist and supported and donated to far left groups.

He registered as a Republican, as advised by Democrats, to try to siphon votes away from Trump in the primary.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This is starting to show up on some alternative news sites. The commercial was reportedly filmed at Bethel Park High School which the shooter attended:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Media is running with the “shooter is a registered Republican” narrative. He was a leftist and supported and donated to far left groups.

He registered as a Republican, as advised by Democrats, to try to siphon votes away from Trump in the primary.

Lot's of "gaslighting" and projection going on with the leftist media today. The left has been inciting violence, riots and attacks for the past 8 years. The good news is more people are seeing through it and pushing back. Leftists/Marxists/Commies from all walks of life just want power and have their absolute **** agenda be pushed on the rest of us.

Yes, he registered as a Republican in order to vote against Trump in the Pennsylvania primary. There was quite a bit of this in the 2024 cycle.

The Hock

Master
One report says he didn't make the shooting team in high school.

I wouldn't think a rifle team was still a thing. Then again I understand the further one gets away from Filthadelphia the more redneckish it gets.

Is that so Don? That's your neck of the woods so to speak.

freedom1

Mentor
This country is going to have to Balkanize or split. A new United States has to start and all the parasite white traitors, homosexuals, J'ws, blacks, etc. have to be kicked out. Let them have their own country. Then they can have all the abortions, homosexuality, race mixing and illegal aliens they want.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
One report says he didn't make the shooting team in high school.

I wouldn't think a rifle team was still a thing. Then again I understand the further one gets away from Filthadelphia the more redneckish it gets.

Is that so Don? That's your neck of the woods so to speak.
They're still around, I don't know how many as there are lots of high schools in the metro area, but the good suburban school districts tend to be more "old school" about things like that.

Doing a search, the kid was rejected by his high school team but was a member of the Clairton Sportsmen’s Club. Clairton is an old steel town outside Pittsburgh located on the Monongahela River.

BTW that high school picture of him reminds me of the dweeb who supposedly shot up the Sandy Hook elementary school. Maybe a more current picture would show him looking more like an Antifa scumbag rather than a nerd. Or maybe he was a nerd who was frequently bullied as one former classmate claims, and snapped. It could end up that he was very mentally ill and that caused his actions more than political motives.