Donald Trump for President

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I will say again: never underestimate women’s ability to think only of their baby killing.

Harris will make this election about one issue only: abortion.

Women outnumber men and vote in greater percentages.

It will be closer than it should be due to this alone.
But if you ask women about Covid shot mandates and what happened to “my body my choice” they have no issue contradicting themselves. The marxists biggest accomplishment was “feminism” as it is at the core of what is rotting out western society.

But if you ask women about Covid shot mandates and what happened to “my body my choice” they have no issue contradicting themselves. The marxists biggest accomplishment was “feminism” as it is at the core of what is rotting out western society.
It really is. White women were taught by the tv to hate their fathers, husbands, and even their own sons. Feminism has torn the white family structure apart and turned white women against their own race. Out of that flows all the "feelz" for open borders and non-white invaders taking over our nations.

Booth

Mentor
I am concerned about Harris, if she gets the nomination, Michelle Obama ticket. You wrap up the black and pro-abortion vote with this ticket. Women and minorities help win most elections. They will have 99% of the media pushing this ticket. The only thing worse could happen would be a Harris- Clinton ticket.

Warhawk_46

Master
100% agree.

I am concerned about Harris, if she gets the nomination, Michelle Obama ticket. You wrap up the black and pro-abortion vote with this ticket. Women and minorities help win most elections. They will have 99% of the media pushing this ticket. The only thing worse could happen would be a Harris- Clinton ticket.
I have read reports that Michelle Obama (among others) declined an offer from the Harris team to be on the ticket. No idea if it's true, but I think if she were in play, the media would've started pushing her in the lead up to this Biden stepdown which has been in the works for at least several weeks now.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Let’s remember gentlemen that the delegates at the convention will have to pick the nominee. Nothing is given to Harris yet. It’s simply who Old Joe is recommending. I find it hard to believe that the Democrat power brokers would force Biden to step aside for the one person that polls worse than him. Harris is totally incompetent and unlikable. Remember than when she ran in the 2020 primaries she got like 1% of the vote despite having tons of money and media behind her.

If I had to bet, I would wager we are going to see Gruesome Gavin Newsom, the governor of the failing state of California, emerge. Either way, there is going to be a lot of chaos and infighting amongst the leftists. Grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Let’s remember gentlemen that the delegates at the convention will have to pick the nominee. Nothing is given to Harris yet. It’s simply who Old Joe is recommending. I find it hard to believe that the Democrat power brokers would force Biden to step aside for the one person that polls worse than him. Harris is totally incompetent and unlikable. Remember than when she ran in the 2020 primaries she got like 1% of the vote despite having tons of money and media behind her.

If I had to bet, I would wager we are going to see Gruesome Gavin Newsom, the governor of the failing state of California, emerge. Either way, there is going to be a lot of chaos and infighting amongst the leftists. Grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.
I was completely ready to not vote but the fact that they took a shot at trump says to me they feel he is worth stopping.

As a result, he earns my vote again

Warhawk_46

Master
I’m of the mind that if any of us, and those like us, decide to sit out… it is like giving a vote to the Democrats. I will never do that as everything they stand for is against God and my personal ethics.

It would take a really non thinking person to vote democrat, no matter whom they set forth. Of course both parties are different sides of the same coin. They put forth a candidate in 2020 whom they KNEW was mentally disabled. Even the slightest reasoning would tell you they thought nothing at all of the welfare of the country, so now all of a sudden they do? It would be criminal to again vote in their candidate. Unfortunately, feminism has turned the country touchy feely and logic and reasoning has gone out the door.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
"Coup" is trending on twitter. Where is Biden? Why has he not made an appearance to announce he is no longer the democrats candidate? For months Trump was the "biggest threat to democracy" only to have the democrats force out Biden LOL. Elon Musk buying twitter has certainly redpilled millions of people over the past two years. Say what you want about social media but Twitter has become a much more open forum, I post on their regularly and follow trends. The narratives are all being questioned and the deep state no longer has the ability to control narratives as it once did. Truly fascinating times we live in.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
"Coup" is trending on twitter. Where is Biden? Why has he not made an appearance to announce he is no longer the democrats candidate? For months Trump was the "biggest threat to democracy" only to have the democrats force out Biden LOL. Elon Musk buying twitter has certainly redpilled millions of people over the past two years. Say what you want about social media but Twitter has become a much more open forum, I post on their regularly and follow trends. The narratives are all being questioned and the deep state no longer has the ability to control narratives as it once did. Truly fascinating times we live in.
Good points.

Some are now speculating that Biden could be dead. Weird they couldn’t even plop him in front of a camera for 30 seconds in Delaware.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Good points.

Some are now speculating that Biden could be dead. Weird they couldn’t even plop him in front of a camera for 30 seconds in Delaware.

Like you said grab your popcorn and enjoy the show.

The left has truly outed itself at an accelerated pace these past few years. Regardless of the election outcome the cat is out of the bag.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This is gonna sound crazy but don't be surprised if out of nowhere Kamala selects Oprah Winfrey as her V.P. Nominee. Trust me there is a
good chance that this may happen. The Rock has been rumored along with other stars in the past. Imagine the media going crazy over
2 blacks running our country if they won.

The Hock

Master
For what it's worth the diversity hire head of the SS has resigned.

The Donald would have had her head on a platter within the next day or two.

jphoss

Mentor
For what it's worth the diversity hire head of the SS has resigned.

The Donald would have had her head on a platter within the next day or two.
A small but important victory, sending a message (especially to women) that you still must accept some responsibility in life.

Warhawk_46

Master
For what it is worth - the FBI and SS were behind the assassination attempt. I’m quite certain the alleged shooter ever actually fired a single shot.

See the attached link and in the comments section there is a lengthy post that details a very, very plausible chain of events. It echoes my thoughts about how things happened closely.

It was posted by a @pokey1652

I suggest everyone here read it. This is the depth of evil our government is willing to go. As myself and many others have been telling everyone we know - there is NOTHING the State won’t do to keep Trump out of office.