Class of 2023

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Michigan offers Gatlin Bair a WR from Idaho. This guy can fly.

Another track and football star with inredible size and speed. He runs a 10.46 in the 100 meters and a 4.41 in the 40 yard dash! Wow
as 6'2 that is flying for anyone yet he has the size to go with it. Incredible athlete. He also has a 38 inch vertical.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
How is this possible? A White Guy from Idaho able to put up those numbers! DWF heads are exploding.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
How is this possible? A White Guy from Idaho able to put up those numbers! DWF heads are exploding.
Bro it's impossible. We all know that whites can't run or jump. They also don't have the oily hips, magical smile or flip of the wrist.

All those timing devices must be shut down as they are incorrect according to the propaganda!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Bro it's impossible. We all know that whites can't run or jump. They also don't have the oily hips, magical smile or flip of the wrist.

All those timing devices must be shut down as they are incorrect according to the propaganda

Bair is clearly an outlier here.. :rolleyes:

Rocky B

Master
A couple running back possibilities for ‘23....

Sawyer Deerman, 5’10”, 175 lbs, three star recruit..
Listed as RB on one site, WR on another.

Connor Walendzak, 5’11, 195 lbs, three stars
Toledo offer.....

I'm pretty sure this guy has never been mentioned but Oklahoma is offering a 5'8" Chapman McCown a pwo status. Kids really , really I mean really good. Ive seen guys commentating on his highlights and the 2 comparisons he getrs most is Leveon Bell and Warrick Dunn. Kids very fast and might be the most elusive rb I have seen since C-Mac. I hugely hyped up Dean Connors but this kid is the real deal except for the size. OU has a 10.3 100 meter 5 star linebacker. Another highly touted rb on scholly in Erik McCarty next year another super fast wr/te in Kade McEntire and with Drake Stoops at wr and the unexpected appearance of true frosh wr Gavin Freeman OU will be whiter than they have been since the early 80's. OU has a very highly rated rb in Gavin Sawchuk coming in too so I dont know if McCarty or McCown are going to get a lot of playing time early. You have to see this kids highlights. Warrick Dunn is a fair comparison. He looks quicker than C-mac on his varied cuts. We are always told a kid is not tall enough but we all know the kid isint dark enough.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm pretty sure this guy has never been mentioned but Oklahoma is offering a 5'8" Chapman McCown a pwo status. Kids really , really I mean really good. Ive seen guys commentating on his highlights and the 2 comparisons he getrs most is Leveon Bell and Warrick Dunn. Kids very fast and might be the most elusive rb I have seen since C-Mac. I hugely hyped up Dean Connors but this kid is the real deal except for the size. OU has a 10.3 100 meter 5 star linebacker. Another highly touted rb on scholly in Erik McCarty next year another super fast wr/te in Kade McEntire and with Drake Stoops at wr and the unexpected appearance of true frosh wr Gavin Freeman OU will be whiter than they have been since the early 80's. OU has a very highly rated rb in Gavin Sawchuk coming in too so I dont know if McCarty or McCown are going to get a lot of playing time early. You have to see this kids highlights. Warrick Dunn is a fair comparison. He looks quicker than C-mac on his varied cuts. We are always told a kid is not tall enough but we all know the kid isint dark enough.

Here is a video of hilites of Chapman McCown. Exciting prospect but I hate seeing guys walk on. However with Oklahoma actually giving
so many of our kids a chance maybe it's a good decision. Let's hope so as he is so explosive.

I'm going to say this again. Chapman McCown is a friggin beast. He did have scholarship offers from Army and Air Force but wanted to play for his favorite team growing up. Gotta watch his highlights. Just absolutely the most insane jukes I've ever seen at this level and he plays in Oklahoma' 6 A school status so its against the best competition school size-wise they have.

It looks like wr Creed Whittemore is pulling out from the verbal to Florida and is going with Mississippi State. I'm wondering if has something to do with his brother Trent not playing and I dont think hes injured.

It looks like wr Creed Whittemore is pulling out from the verbal to Florida and is going with Mississippi State. I'm wondering if has something to do with his brother Trent not playing and I dont think hes injured.
Looks like Trent entered the transfer portal this Summer. I did not know that.

TwentyTwo

Master
Looks like Trent entered the transfer portal this Summer. I did not know that.
Trent actually played some earlier this season had 4 catches for 87 yards; entered the Transfer Portal Nov 14th

Will be interesting to see where he lands? Liked him as a big DB coming out of HS ; but can't even remember the last time the Gators even had a white scholarship DB. They almost immediately moved him to WR. Too bad he got hurt in'21...looked like he might have a decent season.

He had older brother named Luke that played WR at Troy.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...er-video-surfaces-of-him-rapping-racial-slur/

Clown world continues. Perhaps this is a lesson for this young White kid - stop trying to act black - just avoid black culture like the plague.
Young white kids should stick with rock or country. Especially country in my opinion. Nothing worse than a wigger. Be proud of your
ethnicity, culture, traditions and never bow down to anyone other than the Lord.

I have to say the power of words is just insane though. Owen Benjamin talks about the N word all the time and refuses to stop saying. He
says that there are blacks and there are n*******s. Funny Chris Rock and countless other blacks say the same thing. For someone to lose
a scholarship for reciting rap lyrics is insane. This shows the power of the people at the top. We live in a twilightzone/black mirror clown
show for sure.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
When you really get down to it it’s amazing the power that the n word has.

Is there another slur in the English language that causes as much of a stir? Has. There ever been?

Moreover the fact that it’s only a bastardized form of the word negro makes you really wonder.

I don’t use it but certainly heard it a lot growing up.

It’s remarkable how black Americans have the thinnest skin of all with respect to ethnic or racial slurs. I’m not endorsing using slurs and one of my best buddies is a black guy who frankly I like far more than most white guys I’ve ever met. Still it’s interesting that of all the ethnic jibes that one has unique power.

A few rb updates. Brennan Fisher is going to Army. Owen Allen and Luke Gall are going to Air Force. Sad for Allen because he could have played anywhere. In good news Sawyer Deerman is going to Ole Miss. which honestly I can never recall them having a white rb even in the 3 deep the last 30 years.

Also Appalachian State has signed the speedy Colton Phares to play running back. There seems to be an uptick in the recruiting of white rbs this year. It sucks Air Force has to snarf 3 out of the 13 I can find signed to play rb. There is a chance he might play safety but all indicators look like rb to me.

Last edited:

Rocky B

Master
Also Appalachian State has signed the speedy Colton Phares to play running back. There seems to be an uptick in the recruiting of white rbs this year. It sucks Air Force has to snarf 3 out of the 13 I can find signed to play rb. There is a chance he might play safety but all indicators look like rb to me.
And Air Force grabbed Kade Frew from Jacksonville last year....They should be good for awhile, but we’d like to see our kids spread out a bit more.......Great intel......

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great work to Ben Sharp Arrow. Yes I can't remember this many white collegiate running backs at any time of my life. Now if we could
just get more of them into the bigger schools and larger conferences which gives them a better chance to make the NFL someday.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
BSA, are you sure they've signed him to play RB? Everything I see has him at Safety.

BSA, are you sure they've signed him to play RB? Everything I see has him at Safety.
I found 3 articles with the defensive coaches raving about his abilities at safety but I read two others it is up to him what side of the ball he wants to play on and he was leaning toward rb. As I am rooting for Andrew Castle to get a lot more playing time next year ( should be 2nd string based on graduation ) but they really lack speed at rb and Phares allegedly ran a 4.48 at a summer camp this year. I also saw an interview with Iowa's incoming , John Nestor and he said the coaches like him at all five db positions. I hope he stays at corner quite obviously. I see a ton of white kids excelling at corner in high school and the weird thing is the most talented kid I had seen other than Cooper DeJean was Tanner Gentry out of Colorado who please fact check me is on the Bills active roster. I'll get back on this one.