Class of 2023

Last thing. Whoever posted about rbs Peyton Streko and Briggs Bartosh a long time ago they were both offered by all 3 service academies. What is Air Force doing offering 5 white rbs in one classs ? Remember idiot Fisher Deberry and his comments about his lack of affletes ? Its a weird world we live in.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
QB Lincoln Keinholz de commits from Washington and commits to the Buckeyes.
This could be good and it could be bad. I will just say over the last several decades that the Ohio State Buckeyes do not like to
play our guys at quarterback. How many black quarterbacks have they had? One after another and another. It's hard to imagine
Lincoln Keinholz getting to become a star there. He has the talent level without a doubt but will Ohio State take the color
blinders off for long enough to just judge the kid on his amazing talent level and let him become the star he is met to be. I really
think he should have stayed at Washington but I hope I'm wrong.

Phall

Master
This could be good and it could be bad. I will just say over the last several decades that the Ohio State Buckeyes do not like to
play our guys at quarterback. How many black quarterbacks have they had? One after another and another. It's hard to imagine
Lincoln Keinholz getting to become a star there. He has the talent level without a doubt but will Ohio State take the color
blinders off for long enough to just judge the kid on his amazing talent level and let him become the star he is met to be. I really

Ohio State has recruited only white quarterbacks since CJ Stroud joined the 2020 class.

2020: CJ Stroud, Jack Miller
2021: Quinn Ewers, Kyle McCord
2022: Devin Brown
2023: Lincoln Keinholz

Jack Miller left Ohio State this offseason and will apparently start in the bowl game for the Florida Gators a week after joining their team. Miller had been the top recruit in the country at some point, but was injured his junior and senior years of high school. He lost the initial competition to Stroud and never really had a chance to get the job back.

Ewers obviously left a year ago. But next year's competition is firmly between McCord and Brown.

The transfer portal renders all of this moot, but the Ohio State offense has trended toward pocket quarterbacks for a few years now.

Corey Dennis is in his third year as quarterbacks coach for the Ohio State Buckeyes. He was promoted by Ohio State coach Ryan Day to quarterback coach in Jan. 2020, after serving two seasons as a senior quality control coach. Dennis has been on Ohio State’s staff the past seven seasons, including working the two seasons (2018, 2019) with Day and the quarterbacks, and the two prior seasons with wide receivers coach Brian Hartline and the Buckeyes’ receivers.
Dennis_Corey-e1561225358515-1024x826.jpg

“Corey is a talented young coach and someone I’ve worked closely alongside for three seasons,” Day said in making the announcement. “He knows our system and he knows how we teach. I think he is going to allow us to develop some continuity in the quarterback room, and that’s important. I also believe that he is going to be an excellent recruiter for us.”

In August of 2021, Dennis was named to 247Sports 30Under30 list of rising young coaches. 247Sports national football writer Chris Hummer: “Dennis has done nothing but help produce and recruit stellar quarterbacks while at Ohio State. As an offensive assistant in 2018, Dennis worked closely with Dwayne Haskins. The last two years, (he) tutored All-American Justin Fields.”

Corey Dennis has consistently recruited white quarterbacks despite starting his career with successful black scrambling quarterbacks. Compare that to Michigan QB coach Mike MacDonald: despite finding success with Cade McNamara and JJ McCarthy, he continues to recruit only black quarterbacks for the Wolverines. Again, we'll believe it when we see it, but overall, the Buckeyes don't look like a bad place for Keinholz to land. Still not a white-friendly team, obviously (and I won't root for them ever!)

TwentyTwo

Master
Hey Phall was in the process making the long WR list (stepped away a min) when i saw your QB post ...Spot on!

Agreed on the Ohio State QB...they let Joe Burrow go after all.
But looks like the trend could be coming to a halt. (for now).....Kyle McCord is the projected Starter for '23 ; and they also have the talented Devin Brown too.

Checking the Class of '23 WR rankings(24 7) are not very encouraging. Would expect to see at least 8 of the Top 100.... Is there another Zero Star Cooper Kupp or Adam Thielen lurking under the radar off these list??
Looking at the Top 246 here is what i found....will have to check Rivals.com and On 3. but dont think there will be much of a difference.

Several bi-racial players like #27 Ashton Cozart headedto Oregon and # 44 Tiger Bachmeier to Stanford (older brother was QB at Boise St) part Asian
Not until #59 do you see a white WR .....that's equal to one white starter out of 64 in the NFL

#59 Cole Adams 5'-10" 180 (Owasso OK) to ALABAMA
#78 Grant Gray 6'-3" 180 to UCLA
#86 London Humphreys 6'-2" 195 (Nashville TN) to VIRGINIA
#105 Benjamin Brahmer (NE) 6'-6" 215 to IOWA STATE
#114 Ty Perkins 6'-3" 190 to CINCINNATI ...the Alec Pierce effect
#120 Jackson Holman(Mission Vallejo CA) 6'-3" 200 to ARIZONA
#132 Bryce Dopson 6'-2" 180 to GEORGIA TECH
#150 Edward Shultz (Mission Vallejo CA) 6'-1" 195...offers from Colorado? Utah? Arizona State? Florida St; Texas A&M ; Nevada ; San Jose St etc
Bryson Vowell (TN) 6'-4" 185 ....Iowa ; Ark St? Memphis?
Drayden Dickmann 5'-11" 170 to RICE
Ryan Mooney (MI) 6'-4" 170....???
Jaxon Lavender 5'-9" 160 ....to SMU
Robbie Masheroni 6'-4" 190 ....to UC-Davis
Jaden Gibson 6'-1 185 (Tiger GA) ....to VIRGINIA
Keaton Kubecka 6'-2" 195 Austin TX (Westlake HS )........Committed to KANSAS
Wesley Watson 6'-2" 185 College Station TX....KANSAS STATE
Sam Smith 6'-4" 205 ....to TOLEDO

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Colorado HS tackling machine Hayden Moore decommits from Nebraska. Commits to Michigan! Moore had 197 tackles, 17 for loss, seven sacks and an interception and forced fumble as a senior. His comments. "making the visit to Ann Arbor sold him."

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Colorado HS tackling machine Hayden Moore decommits from Nebraska. Commits to Michigan! Moore had 197 tackles, 17 for loss, seven sacks and an interception and forced fumble as a senior. His comments. "making the visit to Ann Arbor sold him."
Tough loss for The Huskers! Hiring that retard Rhule was probably the nail in the coffin for Moore! Good choice in Michigan. Also pathetic that Colorado can't keep a lick of homegrown talent in-state! We all know Coach "Prime" won't be interested in any Colorado grown honkeys. He'll be too busy convincing the Florida mos to head west. White Womenz a plenty in Boulder.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Tough loss for The Huskers! Hiring that retard Rhule was probably the nail in the coffin for Moore! Good choice in Michigan. Also pathetic that Colorado can't keep a lick of homegrown talent in-state! We all know Coach "Prime" won't be interested in any Colorado grown honkeys. He'll be too busy convincing the Florida mos to head west. White Womenz a plenty in Boulder.
Lol. Funny and sadly true.

Haven’t seen him mentioned here but there is a class of 2023 RB from GERMANY in Duncan Brune. He is also a sub-11 100m sprinter and a bobsledder. He has an offer from a historically very dark Middle Tennessee State

Haven’t seen him mentioned here but there is a class of 2023 RB from GERMANY in Duncan Brune. He is also a sub-11 100m sprinter and a bobsledder. He has an offer from a historically very dark Middle Tennessee State
Nice finds defender. Maybe will be up to 15 and some really good pwos. I just wanted to mention 3 star wr Edward Shultz has decommited from Colorado an it looks like he is going to UNLV. I saw a few articles where he was steadfast in his commitment to CU but all of the sudden Deion Sanders is the head coach and will never play him over black guys. I'll never forget when Troy Apke ran that 4.35 at the combine and Deion snickered and made snide comments not alluding that Apke is white

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I think today is national signing day. A whole bunch of black affletes will sign today with great fanfare and joyous celebration from the DWFs. Most of these highly rated players will fizzle out and amount to nothing. The cycle continues…

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I think today is national signing day. A whole bunch of black affletes will sign today with great fanfare and joyous celebration from the DWFs. Most of these highly rated players will fizzle out and amount to nothing. The cycle continues…
It will never end, I'm convinced.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just browsing some commitments -
Two White QBs both commit to Alabama. I’ll never understand that.

LSU and Nebraska both going all in on blacks through recruiting and the transfer portal. Matt Rhule is a cancer. Brian Kelly is a loser - remember he built his career at Grand Valley State, CMU and Cincinnati. He remained somewhat white friendly at Notre Dame.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
So, I'm going to post Clemson's 2023 Signees. Really disappointed. Not too many pale faces out of 27.

Ronin Hanafin, 6'3 210, a pleasant surprise as Clemson signs another white WR.
Christopher Vizzina, QB, 6'4, 207. Not sure if this was the best place for him, but who knows. Clemson now stacked at QB as they also have Paul Tyson a graduate transfer from Arizona State coming in as well.
Ian Reed, OL 6'6, 315.
Harris Sewell, OL 6'4, 300
PWO: Peyton Streko, RB 5'9 185.
That's it. 6 out of 27 signees and one is a transfer who'll never play unless Klubnik, Hunter Johnson, and Vizzina go down with an injury, and a PWO.
As I said, DISAPPOINTED!
Does anyone else want to post other schools signees?

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
So, I'm going to post Clemson's 2023 Signees. Really disappointed. Not too many pale faces out of 27.

Ronin Hanafin, 6'3 210, a pleasant surprise as Clemson signs another white WR.
Christopher Vizzina, QB, 6'4, 207. Not sure if this was the best place for him, but who knows. Clemson now stacked at QB as they also have Paul Tyson a graduate transfer from Arizona State coming in as well.
Ian Reed, OL 6'6, 315.
Harris Sewell, OL 6'4, 300
PWO: Peyton Streko, RB 5'9 185.
That's it. 6 out of 27 signees and one is a transfer who'll never play unless Klubnik, Hunter Johnson, and Vizzina go down with an injury, and a PWO.
As I said, DISAPPOINTED!
Does anyone else want to post other schools signees?
Not much better anywhere else I've checked. I went to the Harvard's of the South/ACC, Duke and Wake Forest. 7 out of 26 for Duke and 2 out of 19 at WF. Unbelievable! I would bet 9 out of 10 if not all of these players could never step foot on the campus of Duke or Wake Forest
academically.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Not much better anywhere else I've checked. I went to the Harvard's of the South/ACC, Duke and Wake Forest. 7 out of 26 for Duke and 2 out of 19 at WF. Unbelievable! I would bet 9 out of 10 if not all of these players could never step foot on the campus of Duke or Wake Forest
academically.

Ouch rough crootin for The North Carolina schools..

Clemson just South is an even bigger let down.

For Wisconsin it looks like 6 out of 14. 1 Poly WR.

OLB Jordan Mayer (PA) is 6'5 235. A one time Boston College commit. Pittsburgh kid! Thanks Pitt and Penn State for ignoring your local honkeys!

They also signed another Northeast backer(CT) in OLB Christian Alliegro. 6'4 220 with reported 4.57 40 speed! I like this tandem.

At MLB is Tyler Jansey 6'1 225 (ILL) has remained steady in his committment, through the Chryst firing, and Leonhard being passed over for HC. He's drawing comparisons to other former Badger Backers from The Lincoln State. TJ Edwards and Jack Sanborn. Great company for a measly 3 Star.

At QB they're bringing in Dual Threat QB Cole LaCrue (CO). 6'2 195. Let's hope he'll get to see the field with Dickell of course going quota back route.. I do like his mobility 4.5 speed. State champion from The Denver Suburbs.

Badgers had Chris Terek committed a 4 Star OL mauler from Illinois. He ended up at Notre Dame when Chryst was canned.. They do have 6'6 285 James Durand (AZ)! They like his length and nastiness. They're looking at him at Guard to start out.

They go all the way to Seattle for a 6'5 235 blocking TE in Tucker Ashcraft. Badgers haven't had much luck with TEs lately.. Injuries have decimated the position for years it seems. So here's to hoping Ashcraft stays healthy. He's a skinny looking 235 so I think this guy will be a 6'6 260 monster when all said and done.

Badgers offered an Afflete RB from a crap inner city Milwaukee conference who is 5'11 175 and ran for 1300 yards.. Meanwhile, Wynn Stang at 6'1 195 of Mukwanago put up 2700 yards and 40 total TDs. He was only offered a PWO. Both RBs with reported 4.5s.

**Will add their walk-ons shortly.

• Outside linebacker Evan Van Dyn Hoven
  • Defensive end Will McDonald 6'6 260. Turned down 15 FCS and FBS offers from Iowa State and Kansas State. His brother will see time at DL next year for Wisconsin.
  • Offensive lineman Zack Mlsna
  • Long-snapper Keane Bessert
  • Offensive lineman Peyton Lange
  • Defensive lineman Nolan Vils

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That last paragraph about the 2 running backs that signed with Wisonsin just reinforces everything we know about the Caste System. I
I hope that Wynn Stang doesn't get made into a battering ram full back and that they give him a chance. He might have been better off
going to a different school. Damn I hate what they do to our kids!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
That last paragraph about the 2 running backs that signed with Wisonsin just reinforces everything we know about the Caste System. I
I hope that Wynn Stang doesn't get made into a battering ram full back and that they give him a chance. He might have been better off
going to a different school. Damn I hate what they do to our kids!
Business as usual. Stang hasn't committed to UW, yet. He also has a PWO from Purdue. I'm hoping he chooses one of his FCS offers.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Business as usual. Stang hasn't committed to UW, yet. He also has a PWO from Purdue. I'm hoping he chooses one of his FCS offers.

Just saw the Wisconsin defensive player of the year Josiah Azure committed to North Dakota State.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
academically.

It's the status quo now. We are just paying attention a little more closely to it in recruiting. The whole system is set up to benefit blacks. We can't fight the mass formation psychosis that has warped the minds of millions of people. We can just take heart in the fact we know what is really going on and that many of these 4/5 star recruits will not pan out proving that the system is bogus and fundamentally flawed.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
NC State 1 white player out of 17 recruits. Disgusting! UNC 3 out of 20. So far it looks like Duke/Clemson is better than the rest of the ACC, so far. I haven't looked at them all.

So, I had to go way out to Iowa to find some positives. It looks like 11-12 out 21 depending on one of the signees, I can't tell if Maddux Johnson is mixed or not? Lots of defensive players including safety, John Nestor and Chase Brackney, edge, out of Colorado. 3 recruits described as ATH, Aidan Hall, Zach Lutmer, and Teegan Davis.
However, they've signed Marco Lainez III at QB from all the way out in NJ. Can Iowa not find a QB in the vastness of the midwest? Not sure. Could be Italian/Mexican/African. Who knows. I can't tell anymore?

Maybe I should move to Iowa. I drove out to Des Moines one time on my to Drake University for the AAU Track and Field Junior Olympics. Lots of corn. I probably could, but I would miss the beaches!

Thank you, Iowa for giving me a little hope!

Last edited:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Just looked up Iowa Signee, Ben Kueter, LB 6'3 220. I was curious to see if he wrestled. Turns out he is the Junior free style world champion!
He ought to be a great player for Iowa. The wrestling skills should make him a tackling machine. He will also wrestle for Iowa. Looking forward to watching this young man!