Black QBs in the NFL

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
My unsolicited opinion: The best debaters and persuaders are able to step into the shoes of their opponents and present their side of the story objectively before effectively rebutting it. Coming up with derogatory nicknames and dismissing every single Black QB out of hand as a mere "quota" or "black quarterback" comes across negatively to the vast majority of those willing to look at the issue with an open mind. It's not a reasonable argument or position as it's based on hostility rather than objectivity. You put a great deal of time and effort into letting us know about talented White college players, which is greatly appreciated. If you would be as objective when it comes to the quarterback position and fit it into the bigger picture of the Caste System and how it operates, because the evidence and facts are overwhelmingly on our side, it would be more effective. Just my two cents, or because of runaway inflation, my five cents.

I understand what you are saying about applying nicknames to black QBs. Other than that I feel this is the only place paying attention to what is going on with the QB position. We are just seeing an open take over of the QB position. Nothing is objective in the analysis of blacks playing the QB position. Peter King and Florio are both advocating for the rooney rule to make sure that a black coaching spot is created to work directly with the QB position. Florio has openly advocated for more black qbs. No one is advocating for more White athletes at any position. Just the same as last year a black QB playing at a lower level school is being touted as having the most "upside" in the draft and should be the first pick in the draft. I've pointed out many times how the rule changes have allowed black quarterbacks to make inroads at the QB position, the offenses run by black qbs are more simplistic and take advantage of playing in space whereas White QBs are still asked to execute run more complex offenses. We also saw a black GM cast off the best QB a franchise has had in 25-30 years when the Browns got rid of Mayfield for Watson. I will not be surprised Atlanta pick either of the black QBs in this year's draft as they now have a black GM as well. I just feel it's my role to point all of this out and have it documented somewhere.

Jameis Winston has been a mediocre QB his whole career and comes out yesterday saying he is working on his intermediate accuracy. Another QB on the Saints roster - Blake Bortles requests his release. Bortles did not live up to the his draft status but he never threw 30 ints in a season. Winston has a 2 year contract with the Saints, Bortles is now a free agent.

Winston, Tyrod Taylor, Teddy Bridgewater and Jacoby Brissett are all mediocre players. Luckily three of them are now back up QBs. I'd even argue the mental midget Kyler Murray has already achieved the most success he will ever have. Dare I say the same for Lamar Jackson? Jalen Hurts is being treated with kid gloves by the Eagles brass.

Jerry Reb

Mentor
For every black QB who succeeds in the NFL, there are ten that fail. Our opponents know this just as well as we do (though they'll never admit it) and therefore know that the only way they can push their black QB agenda is by sheer weight of numbers - if they flood the league with enough affletes at the QB position, a few will succeed, and those few will receive relentless media coverage while the ones who were hyped and failed to live up to it will be quietly forgotten. The biggest tragedy from this is all the White QBs who could have made it in the league but never got a chance because their spots were taken by a magical upsider who was part of the Great Afflete Flood.

@Leonardfan, your analysis of Jameez is spot on. A White QB with his TD-INT ratio would be relegated to career backup status at best, but Winston is considered a starting-level talent by the owners of the league and the media. Also with Kyler Murray - I've seen enough of his play to know that he's a physical and mental midget.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I understand what you are saying about applying nicknames to black QBs. Other than that I feel this is the only place paying attention to what is going on with the QB position. We are just seeing an open take over of the QB position. Nothing is objective in the analysis of blacks playing the QB position. Peter King and Florio are both advocating for the rooney rule to make sure that a black coaching spot is created to work directly with the QB position. Florio has openly advocated for more black qbs. No one is advocating for more White athletes at any position. Just the same as last year a black QB playing at a lower level school is being touted as having the most "upside" in the draft and should be the first pick in the draft. I've pointed out many times how the rule changes have allowed black quarterbacks to make inroads at the QB position, the offenses run by black qbs are more simplistic and take advantage of playing in space whereas White QBs are still asked to execute run more complex offenses. We also saw a black GM cast off the best QB a franchise has had in 25-30 years when the Browns got rid of Mayfield for Watson. I will not be surprised Atlanta pick either of the black QBs in this year's draft as they now have a black GM as well. I just feel it's my role to point all of this out and have it documented somewhere.

Jameis Winston has been a mediocre QB his whole career and comes out yesterday saying he is working on his intermediate accuracy. Another QB on the Saints roster - Blake Bortles requests his release. Bortles did not live up to the his draft status but he never threw 30 ints in a season. Winston has a 2 year contract with the Saints, Bortles is now a free agent.

Winston, Tyrod Taylor, Teddy Bridgewater and Jacoby Brissett are all mediocre players. Luckily three of them are now back up QBs. I'd even argue the mental midget Kyler Murray has already achieved the most success he will ever have. Dare I say the same for Lamar Jackson? Jalen Hurts is being treated with kid gloves by the Eagles brass.

I don't disagree with much or any of that. That wasn't the point of any of what I wrote.

To put it another way, if you respond to the lack of objectivity by simply dismissing every single Black QB as a "quota" no matter how successful, many will simply dismiss you as also lacking objectivity and pushing your own agenda that allows for no deviation, and that's not what you want. Are Mahomes, Wilson, Watson, Jackson, Murray, Prescott and others totally lacking in ability to the point that they are mere "black quarterbacks" about whom nothing good can be said? When you hold to positions like that you are basically the mirror image of those you criticize for pushing the Black QB agenda. You want to establish credibility by being as fair as possible, not by copying the methods of those who lie about everything all the time.

Who are you trying to reach? Are you just trying to reinforce the racial grievances of pissed off young Whites, a relatively small group with no influence when it comes to the Caste System, or are you trying to get scouts, coaches, writers, parents of players, the players themselves and their friends to understand where you're coming from? Do you want Peter King to think of you as "that dedicated and persistent guy who does a good job of exposing the Black QB agenda," or as "that guy who hates Black QBs and can never say anything positive about any of them"?

JerryReb is right that many if not most Black QBs fail in the NFL. That's not news to us. It's a numbers game, just as it is at every other position. Look at how many Black RBs, CBs, DTs, LBs, safeties, and offensive linemen fail, but there's always a dozen more to plug in their place when they do. It's important to point out things like that, but when you can't say anything good about any of them, calling every single one of them a mere black quarterback, in other words not having enough ability to start over any White quarterbacks, you're going to instantly lose most people, including people of potential influence who might otherwise be receptive.

If you're only interested in "preaching to the choir" that's one thing, but I don't think that's your intention. All I'm saying, and again it's just friendly unsolicited advice that you can accept or reject it certainly won't hurt my feelings if you reject it, is take notice of who you're trying to reach and how you're going about it. When it comes to racial topics it's important to be as fair as possible, and again we have so much evidence on our side, real and indirect, that just consistently pointing it out without name-calling or constant derogatory references to an entire group is what's needed and is more effective in persuading open-minded people.

wile

Master
What Don said. And besides the weak spot of the Caste System is not the black QBs themselves ,many of them can actually play QB to a degree. The weak spot of the Caste System is the caste cucks themselves they imbibed the anti-White agenda and that negates all they babble on about which discredits and disqualifies them to actually speak or write about anything football related.

That said I know most here for some reason or another will refuse to disqualify their opponent in a debate, so all I can say take Don's advice and can the quips he mentions. All the sports media guys you want to "debate" sound like they were locked into a POW camp and tortured by their captors using CRT lectures, hell the white chalk lines are "racist" to them.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
There is only so much I can do. I email journalists, use social media, try to leave comments (many times they are censored). So I’m certainly not just keeping everything contained to this site. I do like to post here as well because I’m sure there are plenty of lurkers who do check the site out.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Agree with most of the advise here and I think it applies to discussions with normies. They’ll likely respond better to honey than vinegar.

I would however disagree when corresponding with someone like Peter King. He’s a very well paid gatekeeper of the Caste System. He’s not interested in the truth or an honest discussion. If we was, he wouldn’t be where he is today. For people like that, we should do what Wile advises. Mercilessly mock and ridicule these people. Point out every time they are wrong and show the normies that they worship a fool.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'd love to see the Tom Iron rule go into effect here:. Murray has an incredibly overrated sense of self worth. He's not a great QB by any stretch of the imagination. He might put up fantasy numbers but as a QB he is a gimmick who has regressed. He's undersized and breaks down late in the year too.

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports that the Cardinals have yet to make a contract offer to Kyler Murray.
Pelissero adds that a) Murray's agent has pulled an opening proposal off the table, b) that it'd be a surprise if Murray, due $5.5 million in 2022, plays on that deal, and c) Arizona insists Murray won't be traded. Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln ... The Murray contract has looked like a flammable situation for Arizona all offseason. This is yet another flare-up, and perhaps one that could lead to Murray missing offseason activities and/or training camp if it isn't rectified. Both the Cardinals and Murray have been vocal in their commitment to each other publicly, but the actions have not backed up the words yet.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Is this English???? Man, social media has given idiots a huge platform and apparently they don’t even realize how pathetic they sound.

For me the best part of the article was that they kept insisting he was a top ten qb even though they couldn’t say why.

I guess Lamar must have some unrealized upside still?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Bucky

Hall of Famer

They put the UDFA quota in last year and the offense pretty much ran the same as it did with Jackson at the helm. Funny how bleacher report in the final few paragraphs defends Lamar Jackson showing off their bias.

Jackson is showing he is not a true franchise QB with his lack of composure on display.

I wouldn't hand over the keys to my car to this retard, let alone the keys to a franchise. But then again it is Baltimore, perfect leader for that shithole.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
2019 NFL MVP Lamar Jackson scored a 13 on the wonderlic test.

Too bad tests like this have no predictive power on behavior (he said dripping with sarcasm)

white is right

Hall of Famer
I'd love to see the Tom Iron rule go into effect here:. Murray has an incredibly overrated sense of self worth. He's not a great QB by any stretch of the imagination. He might put up fantasy numbers but as a QB he is a gimmick who has regressed. He's undersized and breaks down late in the year too.

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports that the Cardinals have yet to make a contract offer to Kyler Murray.
Pelissero adds that a) Murray's agent has pulled an opening proposal off the table, b) that it'd be a surprise if Murray, due $5.5 million in 2022, plays on that deal, and c) Arizona insists Murray won't be traded. Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln ... The Murray contract has looked like a flammable situation for Arizona all offseason. This is yet another flare-up, and perhaps one that could lead to Murray missing offseason activities and/or training camp if it isn't rectified. Both the Cardinals and Murray have been vocal in their commitment to each other publicly, but the actions have not backed up the words yet.
I always thought Murray's Asiatic ancestry was a groundinghttps://ca.video.search.yahoo.com/y...9WxxmiakvSZ8qwaZEbXhjfkubmTEBVoXU%2BAuEmgnsVh factor in his makeup, so if Murray was a full blooded African is he Geno Smith or Jamarcus?...

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
So all of the years of pushing blacks at the quarterback position in HS, but mostly in Division 1 college, has finally had the trickle down effect that the Stringpullers have intended. In week 1 this year, 13 of the 32 starting quarterbacks are non-White (41%). Some are ridiculous retreads like Geno Smiff, Marcus Mariotta, Jamies Winston and Jacoby Brissett but they are still there taking up a spot. And next year's draft seems to be another round of quotas as those are the names I see projected as 1st round picks. Therefore teams like Seattle, New Orleans or Detroit are likely to maintain or grow the quota stable.

I'd love someone to tell me I'm wrong, but I can easily see the QB position 50% non-White in the very near future (2-3 years).

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
So all of the years of pushing blacks at the quarterback position in HS but mostly in Division 1 college has finally had the trickle down effect that the Stringpullers have intended. In week 1 this year, 13 of the 32 starting quarterbacks are non-White (41%). Some are ridiculous retreads like Geno Smiff, Marcus Mariotta, Jamies Winston and Jacoby Brissett but they are still there taking up a spot. And next year's draft seems to be another round of quotas as those are the names I see projected as 1st round picks. Therefore teams like Seattle, New Orleans or Detroit are likely to maintain or grow the quota stable.

I'd love someone to tell me I'm wrong, but I can easily see the QB position 50% non-White in the very near future (2-3 years).

I think you are correct. Have to admit after fighting against this for the past 15 years its a losing battle. Everyone is in on it - loser high school coaches, recruiting services, college coaches, broadcast analysts ( the pathetic bspn broadcast team during the UK-UF game making excuse after excuse for their beloved black quarterback as he failed miserably, draft “experts”), sports media, scouts, GMs, Owners. They are all enabled by the fans too. I didn’t enjoy the games yesterday as I used to. College football is more of the same.

No one is questioning the narrative as it unfolds either - it’s just that somehow magically Whites are losing the ability to play the quarterback position. Just like they magically lost the ability to play running back, wide receiver, corner back, safety, defensive line. At least we here acknowledge the great lie of the caste system - that the best players play.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just to add - many of the black qbs have black qb coaches who seem militant and are doing there best to fill the pipeline with more blacks at the position.

It’s the reason I criticize the hell out of black qbs and do my best to call out there many mistakes. One of the things I wish would become embraced on this site as it once was. Can’t fight a war if we have rules and they don’t.

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I think you are correct. Have to admit after fighting against this for the past 15 years its a losing battle. Everyone is in on it - loser high school coaches, recruiting services, college coaches, broadcast analysts ( the pathetic bspn broadcast team during the UK-UF game making excuse after excuse for their beloved black quarterback as he failed miserably, draft “experts”), sports media, scouts, GMs, Owners. They are all enabled by the fans too. I didn’t enjoy the games yesterday as I used to. College football is more of the same.

No one is questioning the narrative as it unfolds either - it’s just that somehow magically Whites are losing the ability to play the quarterback position. Just like they magically lost the ability to play running back, wide receiver, corner back, safety, defensive line. At least we here acknowledge the great lie of the caste system - that the best players play.
Totally agree with everything you wrote.

I think things will get worse before they get better, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. The CS and the anti-White US government (global governments) are one and the same. The US empire is in terminal decline and when that system falls, I think the CS in sports will fall with it. When the dust settles, and if we ever have professional sports again, I imagine it will look quite different. Nothing built on lies can last, and with quarterback its glaringly obvious that Whites are (on average) better suited for the position. Throw in the fact that Whites still outnumber blacks by approximately 5 times in the US and its absurd that there are more than 3 or 4 starting black QBs in any given season.

Just to add - many of the black qbs have black qb coaches who seem militant and are doing there best to fill the pipeline with more blacks at the position.

It’s the reason I criticize the hell out of black qbs and do my best to call out there many mistakes. One of the things I wish would become embraced on this site as it once was. Can’t fight a war if we have rules and they don’t.
I agree with everything you said, especially the last sentence as it goes far beyond just quarterbacks and football. Our enemies have no rules (for themselves, anyway), no morals, no souls, no conscience, and no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

We didn't want this war. All we ever wanted was to live in peace amongst people who look and think like us. Never forget, we are morally superior to the cancel culture warriors in every way.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I think it would be advantageous to track any questionable calls that favor black quarterbacks this season - after the gifts Mahomes received last night and the blown calls that the league admitted to gave the Eagles and Browns victories in week one. It’s not a conspiracy theory if we have the visual evidence and proof from the league office after the fact they they blew calls.

So if you see an INT called back, a questionable roughing the passer call during a game, an intentional grounding not called etc try to track it here.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Is this clown going to draw the ire of his teammates and the media like Zach Wilson?

Finj3vcXEAcRl4J

Flint

Mentor
I saw some of Bryce Perkins 2 int. 100 yd. game playing in place of Stafford. A slight (ahem) drop off in production.