Black QBs in the NFL

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
You could argue, for different reasons, that Russell Wilson, DeShone Watson and Malik Willis have been the 3 worst quarterbacks in the NFL. Also, those three franchises might be in the worst positions going forward due to their decisions to invest in these guys.

Last edited:
Russell Wilson has a 3-5 playoff record since 2015. He has never received an MVP vote in his career. He has achieved nothing of note since his ghastly super bowl interception.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
More cuckery from the pathetic peter king:

9. I think Newton’s a person who cares about the future of the position, and I’ve talked to him about how much he wants to be a beacon for the next generation of Black quarterbacks. That’s really good. The way to do that now is to humble himself and get in a team facility and put those helpful intentions into action.

I of course sent a three paragraph response to his idiocy. Let's hope he posts it or at least reads it. I'd advise others to do the same.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
“He cares about Black Quarterbacks of the future. That’s really good”

Well golly that’s some award winning commentary from a mega Cuck LOL. Can he dumb it down anymore for the slowbois in the back!?

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
“He cares about Black Quarterbacks of the future. That’s really good”

Well golly that’s some award winning commentary from a mega Cuck LOL. Can he dumb it down anymore for the slowbois in the back!?
Was thinking the same thing. How bottom shelf can this high profile NFL "sage" get? Laughable.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
https://nfltraderumors.co/breaking-eagles-agree-to-five-year-255m-extension-for-qb-jalen-hurts/

Another year another black qb becomes the highest paid player in the league. The NFL obviously has no qualms with overpaying black qbs as long as the agenda moves forward.

Hurts already peaked and will start his decline.
These deals are actually good news the way I see it. It hamstrings the organization so they can’t build a winner long term.

Look at Arizona for example. It’s pretty much universally acknowledged that Murray’s deal makes that an undesirable franchise due to how hard it will be to build a winner.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
These deals are actually good news the way I see it. It hamstrings the organization so they can’t build a winner long term.

Look at Arizona for example. It’s pretty much universally acknowledged that Murray’s deal makes that an undesirable franchise due to how hard it will be to build a winner.
I agree. It’s more comical than anything. I think the Browns can be added to that conversation when overpaying for Watson.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
https://nfltraderumors.co/breaking-eagles-agree-to-five-year-255m-extension-for-qb-jalen-hurts/

Another year another black qb becomes the highest paid player in the league. The NFL obviously has no qualms with overpaying black qbs as long as the agenda moves forward.

Hurts already peaked and will start his decline.
"Agenda" is right. Absolutely ludicrous that this overhyped, undeserved player is given this amount. Here's hoping the league goes belly up, or at least these teams do, ala the WWF lunacy and bankruptcy.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Could mark the beginning of the end of Hurts' running ability thus his effectiveness as a quarterback but as always, nothing to see here, move along:

Jalen Hurts has revealed he underwent ankle surgery this off-season.
Analysis: There's no reason to be alarmed as the Eagles felt comfortable enough to give him a contract that made him the highest paid player in NFL history this week. The procedure was said to remove "hardware" left in his ankle after an injury in college.

Warhawk_46

Master

I agree with this.

white is right

Hall of Famer
More cuckery from the pathetic peter king:

9. I think Newton’s a person who cares about the future of the position, and I’ve talked to him about how much he wants to be a beacon for the next generation of Black quarterbacks. That’s really good. The way to do that now is to humble himself and get in a team facility and put those helpful intentions into action.

I of course sent a three paragraph response to his idiocy. Let's hope he posts it or at least reads it. I'd advise others to do the same.
What a clown world reporters like King pretend to live in. I suspect if you get him drunk enough he would admit that he is refusing to write the emperor has no clothes.

In what world is a me first guy like Newton a leader?

I guess his heart is leadership but for the plus of that the negative of his me first attitude greatly out weights that and his larger than life persona ie any WWE wrestling villain and what you have is a severe distraction.

This thread documents the NFL throwing enough s&*t on the wall will eventually make some stick. The draft next week will be the next wave of this but I expect most of these guys to emphatically fail but one prospect should stick and be a respectable pro.

jphoss

Mentor
Could mark the beginning of the end of Hurts' running ability thus his effectiveness as a quarterback but as always, nothing to see here, move along:

Jalen Hurts has revealed he underwent ankle surgery this off-season.
Analysis: There's no reason to be alarmed as the Eagles felt comfortable enough to give him a contract that made him the highest paid player in NFL history this week. The procedure was said to remove "hardware" left in his ankle after an injury in college.
This is such a hubris move by Roseman thinking he’s the smartest guy. There is a year of film on hurts and the oc is gone. Not many people talked about that but i think that guy is a great offensive coordinator and will be missed. Hurts is a solid qb who needs an elite roster. Honestly when was the last time he played for roster that wasn’t elite-probably grade school. The eagles will go back to being average until their oline gets too old and then they’ll be just plain bad

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
So it seems like every week another “magical quarterback” becomes the highest paid in the league. Here’s a good article summarizing the top players: https://www.sportingnews.com/us/amp...st-paid-players-2023/brgrbtsgrxmd7q2wd7amaoas

So out the top 11 quarterbacks (wanted to do 10 but 9-11 are tied) with the highest per season salary, 7 are black.

Jackson (1)
Hurts (2)
Wilson (4)
Murray (5)
Watson (6)
Maholmes (7)
Prescott (T9)

Would anyone honestly say that 7 of the top 11 quarterbacks are black? Of course not, yet here we are so clearly these guys are getting overpaid. What are the reasons? Well I would suspect some of it is a form of AA welfare, whether consciously done or not. Then there is the extreme negro worship and cucked GMs / owners who bought the hype of the black athlete that prevails in the NFL.

Thankfully most of these teams will be hamstrung by these lousy deals and will have a hard time building or maintaining a good team around their idols.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This is the type of thing I have been ringing the alarm about since I joined the site. The black mediocrity at the position. Lance is in his third year in the league, the 49ers gave up plenty of draft capital to go up and waste the third overall pick on him. How the hell do scouts look at his limited body of work in college including questions about his passing game and still do an evaluation of projecting him as a top QB. I'm way past thinking the NFL draft is an objective evaluation of players to believing that it is at least fixed to a certain point (this is outside of the discrimination Whites face). Below is a clip of him in practice in a drill throwing the ball a good 5 feet over the target and it lands out of bounds. Can't make this stuff up!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
This is the type of thing I have been ringing the alarm about since I joined the site. The black mediocrity at the position. Lance is in his third year in the league, the 49ers gave up plenty of draft capital to go up and waste the third overall pick on him. How the hell do scouts look at his limited body of work in college including questions about his passing game and still do an evaluation of projecting him as a top QB. I'm way past thinking the NFL draft is an objective evaluation of players to believing that it is at least fixed to a certain point (this is outside of the discrimination Whites face). Below is a clip of him in practice in a drill throwing the ball a good 5 feet over the target and it lands out of bounds. Can't make this stuff up!

Lol. Yea, that was a pathetic throw that any NFL QB should be able to make 50 times in a row with his eyes closed.

Now another item to address is that twit’s tweet that shared the video. The twit thinks that Justin Fields would have made them a Super Bowl contender! You mean the guy who hasn’t elevated the Bears at all with his 5-20 record as a starter. The guy who’s actually lead the Bears to a worse record in each of his 2 years in the league? That guy? No I think the 49ers are already “legitimate Super Bowl contenders” with Brock Purdy, who’s had far more success and has been statistically superior to Fields in every way expect running yards.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Lol. Yea, that was a pathetic throw that any NFL QB should be able to make 50 times in a row with his eyes closed.

Now another item to address is that twit’s tweet that shared the video. The twit thinks that Justin Fields would have made them a Super Bowl contender! You mean the guy who hasn’t elevated the Bears at all with his 5-20 record as a starter. The guy who’s actually lead the Bears to a worse record in each of his 2 years in the league? That guy? No I think the 49ers are already “legitimate Super Bowl contenders” with Brock Purdy, who’s had far more success and has been statistically superior to Fields in every way expect running yards.

Being on social media has really broadened my horizons into the mindset of the DWF. Seeing how many Whites still buy into the NFL and associating themselves with "their team" is nothing short of pathetic. It's obvious that this mindset is not going away and the average fan seems to get pulled right into the bread and circuses of the NFL. Ignorance and not being a critical thinker are two big reasons why the caste system goes unchallenged (just like everything else in society). Also, Fields is currently the betting favorite to win MVP this year despite his mediocre play to this point so he really only has down to go from here. I'd be surprised if the Bears break .500 - the good thing about social media is one can interact with others which is what I did with the original poster of the video above to educate him a little about the caste system. I cannot imagine ever creating a social media account just to be emotionally invested and blindly support some black athlete that gives zero ***** about you.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Also, Fields passed for over 200 yards just once all last season, which is beyond pathetic, so he's the worst passer to extol compared to Lance. At least he didn't laud Malik Willis, perhaps the only quarterback who would have found that simple throw even more challenging than Lance did.

white is right

Hall of Famer
So it seems like every week another “magical quarterback” becomes the highest paid in the league. Here’s a good article summarizing the top players: https://www.sportingnews.com/us/amp...st-paid-players-2023/brgrbtsgrxmd7q2wd7amaoas

So out the top 11 quarterbacks (wanted to do 10 but 9-11 are tied) with the highest per season salary, 7 are black.

Jackson (1)
Hurts (2)
Wilson (4)
Murray (5)
Watson (6)
Maholmes (7)
Prescott (T9)

Would anyone honestly say that 7 of the top 11 quarterbacks are black? Of course not, yet here we are so clearly these guys are getting overpaid. What are the reasons? Well I would suspect some of it is a form of AA welfare, whether consciously done or not. Then there is the extreme negro worship and cucked GMs / owners who bought the hype of the black athlete that prevails in the NFL.

Thankfully most of these teams will be hamstrung by these lousy deals and will have a hard time building or maintaining a good team around their idols.
Both Jackson and Murray have used DWF sentiment to sway management into signing them into multi-year deals. Jackson also had Baltimore's Black fan base too and similar to DC they are political and paranoid. Baltimore's management know what they have and Jackson's best before date is rapidly approaching similar to Newton, Toucan, Bob Griffin and other running qb's that never had a true pocket presence. They wanted to franchise him or sign him to a team friendly deal like what the Giants did with Jones.

The Cardinals have a DWF running the team and he panicked when Murray unfriended the team on social media, Murray while being more of scrambling qb has no real pocket presence and seems to only make plays on broken plays. I would call him a poor man's Wilson and he too has a rapidly approaching best before date, which is probably earlier than Wilson's date.

Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Could the rise of less talented running quarterbacks like Murray, Jackson, and soon Anthony Richardson eventually turn the quarterback position into what the running back position has become - a three year somewhat unimportant position that can be cycled through easily?