2023 NFL Week 9

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Wow, Texans march down the field and score with 6 seconds left. Unlike the many struggling black QBs this season, C. J. Stroud has been very very good in his rookie year. He threw for nearly 500 yards in this game against Tampa.

Regardless of whether or not they struggle. The caste system has completed it's takeover of the final position. The NFL doesn't care, the fans don't care. The 2023 NFL draft with it's blatant 3 black QBs drafted in the first 4 picks narrative not being pushed back on anyone but a few of us here.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Wow, Texans march down the field and score with 6 seconds left. Unlike the many struggling black QBs this season, C. J. Stroud has been very very good in his rookie year. He threw for nearly 500 yards in this game against Tampa and they win as the Stanford band play fails for the 100,000th time in a row.
It was 46 seconds but might as well have been 6 as the Bucs defense provided as much resistance as a wet piece of paper. Mayfield and the Bucs offense has been solid. The all black defense has dragged the team down, along with their clueless head coach who’s got no track record of success.

For the Texans at least Dalton Schultz was able to get in on the action too. 10 catches for 126 yards and a TD.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Regardless of whether or not they struggle. The caste system has completed it's takeover of the final position. The NFL doesn't care, the fans don't care. The 2023 NFL draft with it's blatant 3 black QBs drafted in the first 4 picks narrative not being pushed back on anyone but a few of us here.
There's like five black QBs playing well this year.

woody39

Mentor
Yeah there's lot being given a chance but aren't many doing well at all. Mahommes Hurts Tua Stroud I'm struggling after that. Prescott looks bang average, Jackson doesn't look as good as a couple of years ago.

woody39

Mentor
Goeddert, what a catch and route by him on the drive for the opening touchdown. Forget how good he is in the pool of quality white tight ends!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

It doesn't matter. It's got very little to do with performance and more to do with the sheer numbers of blacks at the position. It's no different than any other position littered with black players that have only a handful of good players yet completely dominate the position due to numbers alone.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It doesn't matter. It's got very little to do with performance and more to do with the sheer numbers of blacks at the position. It's no different than any other position littered with black players that have only a handful of good players yet completely dominate the position due to numbers alone.
Right, do you think I don't know that????? That's how the Caste System works. Do you really think with the Caste System going full-bore for 40 years that there would still be 30 White starting QBs in 2023, especially when the Great Replacement has advanced so far in every sphere of society?

We all know what's going on and why, and none of us like it.

The Hock

Master
Bagent looked good till he had a rough 4th quarter. And two of his picks were to guys who were covered.

Still I think he showed enough to get more starts.

And Khmet showing why he was the top TE in his class.

Fun game to watch.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I was excited to watch the Colts vs the Panthers. I was hoping to see a showdown between two good white receivers one old and
one young. Adam Thielen and Alec PIerce. Sadly in the first half PIerce has 0 yards and Thielen has 3 yards. Inexcusable to not find
a way to get these receivers the ball more. Let's hope the 2nd half is different.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Rypien looked terrible in his spot start for Stafford.

Jordan Love didn’t look much better, but his stats will tell a decent start for former 1st rd pick, lol.

4 turnovers for Bagent is rough. Did notice he tallied 70 yards on 8 Carries.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Bagent showed promise. He's never played that level and yet he did what he could. I wonder if we'll see him again.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Renfrow is still alive, 2 catches for 32 yards in the first half.
Ha, I was just going to post that. Now that McDaniels is gone maybe he'll become a functioning part of the offense again.

El Gringo

Mentor
Plantation Pete’s goon squad crushed 37-3. Whatever magic Geno Smith had last year is gone. He’s looking like a bottom third QB again. The Seahawks winning record will buy him time but I wonder if he keeps this up will Lock get another chance.

I could have lived with Geno as long as Bobo is getting 1 or 2 tds a game.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Midway through the third quarter the great Maxx Crosby has 6 tackles, 5 of them solo, and 2 sacks.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bagent looked good till he had a rough 4th quarter. And two of his picks were to guys who were covered.

Still I think he showed enough to get more starts.

And Khmet showing why he was the top TE in his class.

Fun game to watch.

The 1st overall pick just threw a Pick 6. Hopefully Bagent continues to get meaningful reps in practice. I won't write the kid off, he has showed more good than bad at the investment of a UDFA contract. Developing Bagent would be a wise move for the Bears.

Jones out with a knee injury for the Giants. Might be an ACL, hopefully not. Either way the Giants are a joke of a team with the "talent" assembled around him. If Jones is out for an extended period of time will the Giants go after Wentz or another deserving White vet QB. The brittle Tyrod Taylor is already on IR.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bryce Young with 2 pick sixes and just 130 passing yards

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
O’Connell playing well against the hapless Giants.

Jones left earlier after his knee buckled on a non contact play. Not a good sign. DeVito not looking very competent but one of his picks was right through Slayton’s hands and off his shoulder pad. Listening on the radio and the crew rightly called him out and not the rookie QB.