2023 NFL Week 9

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Jack Sanborn all over the field for the Bears.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Well the Rams are not clicking on offense like with Stafford. Even he has struggled this year. Cooper Kupp has not been targets
enough lately. Today he has only 1 catch at halftime for 34 yards. Hoping they feed him the ball alot in the 2nd half. Would be
nice to see the Rams get a much needed with along with Kupp going over 100 yards!

Bagnet is as prototypical as they come. He has the size, arm, and mobility every team is looking for. Other than being white and kind of looking like Machine Gun Kelly, there's no reasonable explanation for him playing D2 ball and going undrafted. Shows how far the Caste mindset has crept into the QB position. He and Levis have both played better than any of the rookie Quotas with the possible exception of Stroud.

woody39

Mentor
Is Heinicke playing because Ridder has been dropped or is he injured? Heinicke 14 of 19 123 yards so far solid as ever. He should of been the starter since August.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Is Heinicke playing because Ridder has been dropped or is he injured? Heinicke 14 of 19 123 yards so far solid as ever. He should of been the starter since August.
Both, Arthur Smith was kind of vague about it. Ridder may have had a concussion last week but he's also been bad, so this gave Smith his chance to switch to Heinicke even if Ridder could have played. Ridder is active for the game. . .

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bagnet is as prototypical as they come. He has the size, arm, and mobility every team is looking for. Other than being white and kind of looking like Machine Gun Kelly, there's no reasonable explanation for him playing D2 ball and going undrafted. Shows how far the Caste mindset has crept into the QB position. He and Levis have both played better than any of the rookie Quotas with the possible exception of Stroud.

I am hoping that Fields is not back for the Thursday night game verse the Panthers. That will be a great QB matchup. 1st overall black QB versus the White UDFA D2 QB.

woody39

Mentor
Both, Arthur Smith was kind of vague about it. Ridder may have had a concussion last week but he's also been bad, so this gave Smith his chance to switch to Heinicke even if Ridder could have played. Ridder is active for the game. . .
Cool, thank you!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm watching the Rams vs Packers and it's not a fun game to watch. Little offense with two quarterbacks struggling I could care less about
Jordan Love but the Rams should bench Brett Rypien and go with Stetson Bennett or Dresser Winn. I would prefer Bennett. The Packers are
looking like the best defense in football but it's more the little trust in Rypien. Horrible play calling. This is a winnable game on the road but
it's painful to watch. The Rams are still losing 7 to 3 after a missed field goal a minute ago.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'm watching the Rams vs Packers and it's not a fun game to watch. Little offense with two quarterbacks struggling I could care less about
Jordan Love but the Rams should bench Brett Rypien and go with Stetson Bennett or Dresser Winn. I would prefer Bennett. The Packers are
looking like the best defense in football but it's more the little trust in Rypien. Horrible play calling. This is a winnable game on the road but
it's painful to watch. The Rams are still losing 7 to 3 after a missed field goal a minute ago.

Bennett has been on the NFI list all season. My guess is substance abuse issues. His issues really screwed up the Rams depth chart. Hate to see White athletes (especially a guy at the age of 25) not realize what an opportunity he has and capitalize on it. On top of that with another black wave incoming at the QB position the successor to Stafford may be black.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Sam Howell is about to go over 300 passing yards again.

TwentyTwo

Master
What a WEAPON Taysom Hill is! TD Catch & TD Pass!!

D2 Shepherd College Rookie Bagent 70 yards...out rushing Lamar Jackson today.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Sam Howell is about to go over 300 passing yards again.

This is awesome. Not a household name but if he continues his high level of play he will be known even by the dwf's. With
Brock Purdy, Sam Howell and Will Levis we have some guys shining. I believe Tyson Bagent could be a legitmate star if Chicago
ever gives him the chance. He has been playing well. With the magical qb push at extreme levels we need our young guys to step
it up and shine like never before to hold onto this position for the next decade with hopefully a majority of our guys still in charge!

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Uh Oh! Bagent with a third int.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nate Landman with 10 tackles (5 solo) and a sack

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Washington beats New England. The Genius's team is now 2-7.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Plantation Pete’s goon squad crushed 37-3. Whatever magic Geno Smith had last year is gone. He’s looking like a bottom third QB again. The Seahawks winning record will buy him time but I wonder if he keeps this up will Lock get another chance.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Cade Otten with 2 TDs, including the apparent game winner with 40 seconds left!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Cade Otton with his 2nd TD (67 yards total). Baker with a nice drive to put his team back ahead.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Blake Cashman and Jack Sanborn both with 10 total tackles.

The Buccaneers defense is comically bad and not a single White player to be blamed.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, Texans march down the field and score with 6 seconds left. Unlike the many struggling black QBs this season, C. J. Stroud has been very very good in his rookie year. He threw for nearly 500 yards in this game against Tampa and they win as the Stanford band play fails for the 100,000th time in a row.