2023 NFL Draft

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Roberts is another stud RB from Denver Suburbs! He deserves a shot in NFL, I’m eager to see his workouts come pre draft.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Brad Roberts at running back 100% belongs on the list.....
I would draft this kid in the 7th round......No one is drafting him in the top six rounds......What value.....A great combination of agility, vision, speed (yes, speed) and football IQ......Most GM’s sucks so bad, they won’t even have him on their radar and will draft a scrub instead......I hope I’m wrong.
Good call on Roberts. He’s being totally ignored. He absolutely has the ability to be a solid performer in the NFL.

Recent history has shown us that only magical service academy blacks warrant any sort of attention from the nfl. Even this year a black DE from Army is enjoying hype and got a senior bowl invite. Crickets for Roberts though.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
11/82 of the early entries to the draft are White. They all have a good chance of being draft with several being potential 1st-2nd rounders - Breese, Van Ness, Sanders, Mayer, Skoronski all fall into that category.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
NFLPA RB #30 Ronnie Brown from D2 Shepard ; rushed for 1,863 yards & 19 TD;s this past season
Dont have pic of the parents ...has a 3 year old son Wolfe

Thanks Leonardfan for taking the time making the Draft list!
Nice find.

I believe the senior bowl and shrine game are both this week. The senior bowl has really amplified its Afro-centric mission to new levels. Putting in black coaches all over each team. The invite list is beyond pathetic. They invited the Louisville black quarterback as Stetson Bennett backed out - it sound like Bennett felt disrespected by how long it took for him to receive an invite. The senior bowl plays a great role in the draft cartel that engineers which players get recognition with the first criteria being skin color.

I know Don frequently mentions how diluted to talent pool is becoming but it’s not stopping recruiting services and nfl draft industry from churning out overrated mediocre blacks at increasing rates every year.

QB Will Levis, LB Jack Campbell and TE Sam LaPorta all received invites but will not be attending the Senior bowl as far as I can tell.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like only 19 of 123 invitees to the Senior Bowl were White. These are the players that will actually participate in the game. Great illustration of White complacency in not pushing back against the caste system and just accepting the false narrative as truth. Pretty big reason why I care very little anymore - no one else cares and decides to go along with the system - we are seeing it all the way down through recruiting as countless blacks are filling up the QB position. The NFL is on it's way to NBA status.

Not sure if Charlies Jones is sitting out the Senior bowl as he was invited but I do not see him on the roster. Hunter Luepke will be out due to injury. Riley Moss is the only White defensive player that will be participating - let that sink in - especially those who follow college football and know their are alot of deserving White players being ignored. Tons of black mediocrity too.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Beat goes on. Finally get a White CB and can’t send a few more Defensive honkeys..

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The numbers would make any of us sick to our stomach but we must continue fighting. Many battles in war and in life are won
right when people are about to give up hope!

Despite the leagues best efforts some of our guys manage to break through and become superstars.

Who would have thought Cooper Kupp would have the 2nd best receiving season any any nfl receiver ever last year?

Then this year we have a rookie white stud qb(Purdy) with and all white backfield. A white stud running back in the NFC Championship
Game! You know they hate this happening.

My point is we must continue to fight for the future of our people in life and in sports!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The numbers would make any of us sick to our stomach but we must continue fighting. Many battles in war and in life are won
right when people are about to give up hope!

Despite the leagues best efforts some of our guys manage to break through and become superstars.

Who would have thought Cooper Kupp would have the 2nd best receiving season any any nfl receiver ever last year?

Then this year we have a rookie white stud qb(Purdy) with and all white backfield. A white stud running back in the NFC Championship
Game! You know they hate this happening.

My point is we must continue to fight for the future of our people in life and in sports!

Appreciate the enthusiasm and positive outlook.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Some interesting observations from the NFLPA bowl:

ECU QB Holton Ahlers was named the player of the game. He was 9/12 189 yard 1 TD with 4 rushes for 22 yards. He was named player of the game.

LB Thomas Rush had 3 tackles - 2 sacks and 1 tfl

DT Scott Matlock had 3 tackles and 1 sack.

Louisiville quotablack Malik Cunningham was pedestrian - 3/5 28 yards 2 rushes 18 yards. He got a late invite to the Senior Bowl.

PSU QB Sean Clifford also played in the game. He was very productive at Penn St and won some big games. He has no other invites - no Shrine or Senior bowl. I'd rather have him over Cunningham as well. Just shows the bias going on.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
With the Senior Bowl cupboard being bare as possible it sounds like Iowa CB Riley Moss is proving to be one of if not the best DB down in Mobile. He was clocked as the fastest DB on the National team and showed up very well in coverage. Of course twitter is full of White idiots who are trying to outdo each other with "funny" self-hating comments about Moss rather than asking the serious question - Why is he the only White CB since Jason Sehorn that seems to be getting NFL attention? If more of us would get on twitter and just drop truth bombs we might make a little more progress. Riley Moss could potentially be the biggest caste buster I can recall because he plays the first position that was handed to black players. He can certainly be used as a rallying cry to get more White athletes attention.

Some notes I found on the web:

https://www.giants.com/news/senior-bowl-day-1-takeaways-prospects-hit-the-field

* Riley Moss played the best coverage of any cornerback during National practice. A former 110-meter hurdle champion, Moss showed the speed and ability to track receivers down the field and prevent passes from going over his head. He was consistently tight with the wide receivers he lined up against and logged the fastest speed among cornerbacks on the Senior Bowl player tracking software.

https://hawkeyeswire.usatoday.com/lists/iowa-football-hawkeyes-riley-moss-senior-bowl-nfl-draft/

Other notes/observations: I feel this Senior Bowl group is among the worst I can recall. Lot's of players with average college production got invited over more well deserving White athletes. There is already a long armed sumo getting ridiculous hype despite it being proven over and over again that being overweight with long arms does not always equate to being a solid OT.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
With the Senior Bowl cupboard being bare as possible it sounds like Iowa CB Riley Moss is proving to be one of if not the best DB down in Mobile. He was clocked as the fastest DB on the National team and showed up very well in coverage. Some notes I found on the web:

https://www.giants.com/news/senior-bowl-day-1-takeaways-prospects-hit-the-field

* Riley Moss played the best coverage of any cornerback during National practice. A former 110-meter hurdle champion, Moss showed the speed and ability to track receivers down the field and prevent passes from going over his head. He was consistently tight with the wide receivers he lined up against and logged the fastest speed among cornerbacks on the Senior Bowl player tracking software.

https://hawkeyeswire.usatoday.com/lists/iowa-football-hawkeyes-riley-moss-senior-bowl-nfl-draft/
Wouldn't it be great if Riley Moss gets the opportunity to be the modern day Jason Sehorn? He has incredible talent with elite
athleticism to go with it along with a high football i.q. What more could a team want? Can any team get past his skin color for
the sake of humanity. It's so sickening years after year. Look how Troy Apke was treated. They laugh & mock us no matter what
times we run or how athletic our guys are. Moss just may be the kid to break through. He is confident and a little cocky. This is
needed to go into a hostile atmosphere and show them just how good you are! Good luck to Riley Moss!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good to hear our only representative is showing well. No later than 3rd RD or I’ll be pissed.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Shrine Game practices are going on this week too. I would argue that the Shrine Bowl actually put together the better roster this season. Lot's of positive reports on our guys.

Ole Miss OL Mason Brooks is getting a lot of praise - showing more toughness, a nasty streak along with being very good at playing football
William and Mary OT Colby Sorsdal - has shown plenty of ability and talent. He's been solid.
Washington OL Jaxson Kirkland - He was viewed as a first rounder prior to the 2021 season but injuries hampered him. He returned for 2022 played well and sounds like he is improving his stock. As usual he is getting yanked between interior OL and OT.
NC St LB Drake Thomas - he showed up displaying impressive range and ability to drop back in coverage.
UCLA WR Jake Bobo - supposedly catching everything at practice and utilizing his bigger frame
CMU TE Joel Wilson - reportedly had a solid week of practice.

The two most versatile players at the Shrine Game this week are DE Derek Parish and LB/RB Jack Colletto. To no ones surprise here both have been mostly featured at TE. This is the caste system in action folks!

https://steelersdepot.com/2023/02/s...as-sights-set-on-being-next-a-two-way-player/

Ironically (or not) the Patriots coaching staff is at the Shrine game this year coaching and even after being exposed to so many of the players that embody the supposed "Patriot Way" their track record on draft day proves otherwise without fail. It would be a (pleasant) surprise if any of the Pale faces mentioned above were drafted by New England.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Shot off an email to Peter King. Let's see if anything comes of it. Here is the body of the email:

Hello there Peter,

Going to cut right to the chase here. With the media absolutely giddy over two black quarterbacks facing off in the Super Bowl what types of diversity efforts are going into the rest of the positions in the NFL?

Do you honestly believe that Christian McCaffery is the only White athlete capable of playing running back in the NFL (serving as a teams primary runner)? Prior to McCaffery it was Peyton Hillis that was able to get his opportunity only due to injuries on the depth chart and a fair minded coach in Eric Mangini.

With the retirement announcement of Tom Brady lets look back at the Patriots - Wes Welker, Julian Edelman, Danny Amendola, Danny Woodhead, Chris Hogan were all instrumental parts of the New England offense during it's offensive heyday. Why isn't the league and college football seem to be at all interested in finding more players who looked like they do? All the above mentioned players broke through stereotypes and proved them to be untrue however the sports media, scouts, GMs and coaches continue to use those some tropes when discussing White athletes.

If you don't believe go check out twitter and search for Iowa CB Riley Moss. If you do not know who he is - he's been one of if not the best cornerback in the Big Ten for the past few years and he is (gasp)White! He's currently at the Senior Bowl and clocked the fastest speed for a DB on the National team. During the first two practices he has been superb yet he still faces questions, jokes, depreciating comments from twitter users mocking him. The good news is people are waking up to this very real discrimination and denial of opportunities to White athletes.

I'll give you a homework assignment for this draft cycle - follow the above mentioned Riley Moss, Purdue WR Charlie Jones and UCLA WR Jake Bobo. See how many racial stereotypes are used to describe them and then post your findings in your MMQB article the week before the draft. Maybe even interview them to ask them if they feel that being White has held them back from more opportunity? I know it's a big ask of you to do some actual journalism rather than parrot the safe topics of the day and tow the line.

Also, the league rigged the AFC Championship game. Why would the refs miss the block in the back on the final punt return when they were throwing flags all over the field against the Bengals? Trey Hendrickson was being held on the last play that Mahomes ran out of bounds and Perine was in the vicinity of Burrow's throw for that intentional ground penalty.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Leonard Fan as Usual I salute you. An incredible email/letter from one of the most talented posters on this board. I love it and I just
wish I could be a fly in the room to see how he and the staff reacts when they read it. They are such race hustlers & race traitors. They
must have a poster of Al Sharpton on their walls.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
https://steelersdepot.com/2023/02/s...y-mauchs-throwback-mentality-fits-pittsburgh/

Caste system in action - Mauch was a tackle in college - being moved to the interior during the senior bowl and even getting snaps at center despite never playing the position. Yes the caste system is real, yes racial slotting occurs. This is nothing new, it happens every year.

I tried add comment to Dane Brugler's twitter account - he blocked me. These "experts" certainly don't like folks questioning the narrative.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Senior Bowl practices wrapped up today. As with every other year their is more stock put into the practices than the game itself. As someone who follows college football pretty closely I'd have to say that this was one of the worst Senior Bowl classes in recent memory. I identified several notable White athletes that were more than capable and deserving of a slot at what is supposed to be the premiere scouting event for potential draft picks. I mentioned above but I would argue that the Shrine game actually had better talent this year.

Some notes and observations:

The three black QBs invited - Hendon Hooker is 25 w/ an ACL injury, Jaren Hall will be 25 in March, Malik Cunningham will be 25 in October. The White QBs - Max Duggan (21), Clayton Tune (24 in March), Jake Haener (24 in March) and Tyson Bagent (guessing he is currently 23)

Let's keep note of the ages as we can all recall the caste system typically allows for blacks to be afforded many seasons for a player to reach his "upside". Kenny Pickett's age last year was made into a bit of an issue (he was 23 when drafted, turned 24 in June). This year Stetson Bennett was being mocked for his age - 25 during the season and scouts/"experts" are going to use it as a ding against him during the draft process. Other "older" White QBs in this draft are Sean Clifford, Aidan O'Connell - they will both be 25 this year as well. I felt they both were better choices for the Senior Bowl than Cunningham or Hall. It will be interesting to see how these black QBs are treated during the evaluation process.

As far as on the field it sounds like Fresno St QB Jake Haener was the best, most consistent QB all week so he might see a draft stock bump. Max Duggan had a supposedly up and down week but displayed solid arm strength and looked competent, Tyson Bagent was shaky and struggled from what I read and Clayton Tune didn't do much to impress or hurt himself. Perhaps this year more teams will be looking for "the next Brock Purdy".

This Senior Bowl has been yet another example of Whites punching above their weight when it comes to representation. Minnesota C John Michael Schmitz probably solidified himself as a late 1st or early 2nd round pick (his agent is none other than Zach Zenner). NDSU OL Cody Mauch has been as advertised (of course he was given the caste treatment and asked to take snaps at OG and Center). Oregon St TE Luke Musgrave has had a very solid showing displaying his athleticism and beating defenders regularly/winning 1-on-1's. Purdue TE Payne Durham was both solid catching the ball and in blocking drills. Cincinnati TE Josh Whyle also had a good week.

Sounds like Riley Moss who it bears repeating was the only White defensive player invited had another great showing today. From the practice footage I have seen and everything I have read he seems to be a consensus "winner" this week. Let's hope he gets a senior bowl bump. FWIW he stated in the interview I posted above he thinks he will be a 4.3 guy at the combine.

Here are some of the highlights I was able to find:

Jake Haener to Payne Durham for a TD

Luke Musgrave getting separation and beating an afflete for a TD in drills

This Senior Bowl was lackluster with tons of blacks getting invited because they "look the part". It's pretty amazing how the supposed premiere pre-draft all-star game got it wrong...especially considering I offered my input directly to them on players that should have been invited :campeon:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
In the spirit of trying to keep it positive I found some good news on one of our guys:

#93 DL Scott Matlock, Boise State [Height: 6041 |Weight: 308 | Hands: 0900 | Arm: 3248 | 7828

A dominant performance at the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl led Matlock to an invitation to Sin City and he has not disappointed! Few opposing linemen could stop him during one-on-one drills in Pasadena or Las Vegas as scouts hurriedly jotted down checkmarks in their notebooks next to his name. Matlock possesses impressive hand combat in the trenches, does a nice job shedding blocks/disengaging and has drawn high praise from scouts during team interviews. There might not be another player who has improved his draft stock over the past two weeks more than Matlock—teetering as a Day Three/priority free agent prospect prior to the all-star circuit, he has now solidified himself as a bonafide mid-round prospect.

Warhawk_46

Master
The msm continues its anti-white agenda. Look at this article from nfl.com that conveniently leaves out Riley Moss and his domination of the practices.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The msm continues its anti-white agenda. Look at this article from nfl.com that conveniently leaves out Riley Moss and his domination of the practices.

What a cuck Jeremiah is and always has been. His father is a preacher who has a television show that promotes the always-obey-the-government, turn both cheeks version of surrender Christianity.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What a cuck Jeremiah is and always has been. His father is a preacher who has a television show that promotes the always-obey-the-government, turn both cheeks version of surrender Christianity.

Exactly Don. It's a watered down & cucked form of false christianity. Just like in the mega church's on tv they are mostly frauds.

c500e3e264328491.jpg

NikoDuke

Mentor
Lot of talking heads on Twitter giving praise to Riley Moss though. While the establishment is doing their best to minimize him, his performance has generated quite the buzz.

And not surprisingly to many of us here, it's mostly Black talking heads highlighting his performance. A few of them stated he has been the most athletic individual there.
As usual the White "experts" downplay or avoid White players in keeping with the caste narrative.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
fwiw QB Jake Haener won the Senior Bowl MVP. Hopefully we see him drafted in the middle rounds.