2023 NFL Draft

Warhawk_46

Master
Exactly Don. It's a watered down & cucked form of false christianity. Just like in the mega church's on tv they are mostly frauds.

c500e3e264328491.jpg
Makes me sick.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Piggybacking off of @booth and his combine post. As we can see nothing is changing. These numbers are fairly consistent to what we have tracked here over the years. Even when I include my list of potential draft picks and I admittedly am conservative the NFL always amazes me with their consistency to make the Combine as anti-White as possible. We have tracked enough evidence here to prove systemic discrimination going back at least the last 10-12 years.

Combine Invites
Quarterback - 8/15
Running Back - 1/27
Wide Receiver - 2/50
Tight End - 15/20
Offensive Line - 20/50
Defensive Line - 2/51
Linebacker - 3/34 (Herbig is half poly I believe but I included him)
Defensive Back - 1/59

icsept

Master
Piggybacking off of @booth and his combine post. As we can see nothing is changing. These numbers are fairly consistent to what we have tracked here over the years. Even when I include my list of potential draft picks and I admittedly am conservative the NFL always amazes me with their consistency to make the Combine as anti-White as possible. We have tracked enough evidence here to prove systemic discrimination going back at least the last 10-12 years.

Combine Invites
Quarterback - 8/15
Running Back - 1/27
Wide Receiver - 2/50
Tight End - 15/20
Offensive Line - 20/50
Defensive Line - 2/51
Linebacker - 3/34 (Herbig is half poly I believe but I included him)
Defensive Back - 1/59
Defensive invites only 6/144?!?! It’s over. F u c k the NFL.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Defensive invites only 6/144?!?! It’s over. F u c k the NFL.

Yea it's pretty amazing. Like I said even with my conservative list of White prospects with the best chance to get drafted the NFL still takes it a step further.

Red Raider

Mentor
There really is not a lot of talent in the draft, black or white. Here is how I would rank the positions. Usually I like watching the last 3 rounds to see which white defensive players/receivers get picked but it could get pretty bleak this year. Most of the white guys in the draft this year are top prospects which is unusual.

Super Deep
QB
TE

Deep-ish
OL
RB

Top-heavy
CB
DT
EDGE

Weak/Mediocre
WR
LB
S

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Emailed Peter King with the numbers of White athletes invites to the combine as well as my list of screwed over White athletes. Every little bit helps.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Anyone else following the draft or deciding to watch the combine - let's do our best to document all the stereotyping heard around Riley Moss. If you read an article or during the combine broadcast if you hear some of the typical caste speak post it in this thread. We can certainly build a case with evidence around Riley Moss. I'm not doing it alone though - plenty of you guys also follow the draft and can assist. I already posted a link to the senior bowl w/ the racial undertones in an interview with Moss.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The USFL Draft took place today. Some noticeable names in terms of our guys. 22/80 athletes selected were White - 27.5%

Michigan Panthers
Round 1: Jarrett Horst, OT, Michigan State
Round 2: Tanner Morgan, QB, Minnesota
Round 6: Levi Bell, DT, Texas State
Round 7: Gunnar Oakes, TE, Eastern Michigan

Pittsburgh Maulers
Round 6: Nash Jensen, OL, North Dakota State
Round 7: Taylor Grimes, WR, Incarnate Word
Round 9: Jacob Slade, DL, Michigan State
Round 10: Ethan Evans, P, Wingate

Houston Gamblers
Round 1: Chase Brice, QB, Appalachian State
Round 3: Joseph Fisher, G, Shepherd
Round 4: Scott Matlock, DT, Boise State
Round 7: Alex Jensen, OT, South Dakota
Round 8: Brady Russell, TE, Colorado
Round 10: Colby Reeder, LB, Iowa State

Memphis Showboats
Round 1: Mason Brooks, OT, Ole Miss

New Orleans Breakers
Round 8: Jake Bobo, WR, UCLA
Round 9: Alex Palczewski, OL, Illinois

Philadelphia Stars
Round 2: Anderson Hardy, OT, Appalachian State

Birmingham Stallions
Round 5: Zeke Vandenburgh, DE, Illinois State
Round 6: Colby Sorsdal, OT, William & Mary

New Jersey Generals
Round 8: Adam Korsak, P, Rutgers
Round 10: Nick Zecchino, LS, Purdue

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Combine is this week. Won't be watching any of it, will check out highlights on youtube of our guys. Remember to keep an eye out for how they adjust times unfavorably when Whites run "better than expected".

Negrophilia at the QB position is at an all time high. It's beyond pathetic. On social media the inept black quarterback from Florida is getting asinine amounts of draft hype. Levis is being treated like an afterthought despite essentially being the same size, have the same abilities with just as if not a stronger arm than Richardson. Not to mention Levis was a better player in the same conference on a team with lesser talent, also played/started in more games - suffered a leg injury this year as well that no one mentions.

Warhawk_46

Master
Combine is this week. Won't be watching any of it, will check out highlights on youtube of our guys. Remember to keep an eye out for how they adjust times unfavorably when Whites run "better than expected".

Negrophilia at the QB position is at an all time high. It's beyond pathetic. On social media the inept black quarterback from Florida is getting asinine amounts of draft hype. Levis is being treated like an afterthought despite essentially being the same size, have the same abilities with just as if not a stronger arm than Richardson. Not to mention Levis was a better player in the same conference on a team with lesser talent, also played/started in more games - suffered a leg injury this year as well that no one mentions.
I still recall them downgrading McCaffrey’s from a 4.44 to a 4.48 and Isabella from a 4.2 something to a 4.3.

I'm not super high on Levis (or any of the QBs in this draft), but the Anthony Richardson hype is insane. He has 1 year as a starter and finished with around 53% completion and roughly a 2:1 TD to INT ratio. As you mentioned, the Gators finished with a losing record despite having more talent than UK.

We know, of course, that it boils down to the fetishization of the "black running QB", despite the almost complete lack of success from that archetype. Arguably the best runner at QB, Justin Fields, led his team to the number one overall pick. Lamar Jackson, who to his credit is a better passer than I expected (which isn't saying much), has been injured 2 years in a row yet still expects a top contract. Kyler Murray, though not a true runner necessarily, has been injured and underperformed big time in the playoffs 2 seasons ago. Cam Newton won an MVP then flared out quickly, and the list goes on.

Interestingly enough, Will Levis is actually projected to run in the 4.5-4.6s, which would likely be in the range of Jalen Hurts' 4.59 despite being a bigger athlete, and demolish Mahomes' time of 4.8. Mahomes is actually a sled, yet I still see people talk about the need to draft "athletic" QBs like Mahomes. He is lumped into the "athlete" club because of his skin color, but he actually presents an argument against drafting run-first QBs.

Somewhat hilariously, I have seen people claim the only reason Richardson isn't universally regarded as a better prospect than Levis is because of his skin color. The fact that you can cry racism in a league overrepresented 5-fold by blacks goes to show just how easily people are willing to jump on the white guilt bandwagon. If you Google search "racism in the NFL", or even "anti-white racism in the NFL", you will actually get articles about why BLACK people are discriminated against, particularly as HCs and QBs. Even if that were the case (it hasn't been for at least 20 years), it pales in comparison to the systemic anti-white bias that runs all the way from high school to the NFL draft at virtually all other positions. It is clear that the most visible position in American sports simply cannot be represented by whites, even though blacks are already significantly overrepresented at QB.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'm not super high on Levis (or any of the QBs in this draft), but the Anthony Richardson hype is insane. He has 1 year as a starter and finished with around 53% completion and roughly a 2:1 TD to INT ratio. As you mentioned, the Gators finished with a losing record despite having more talent than UK.

We know, of course, that it boils down to the fetishization of the "black running QB", despite the almost complete lack of success from that archetype. Arguably the best runner at QB, Justin Fields, led his team to the number one overall pick. Lamar Jackson, who to his credit is a better passer than I expected (which isn't saying much), has been injured 2 years in a row yet still expects a top contract. Kyler Murray, though not a true runner necessarily, has been injured and underperformed big time in the playoffs 2 seasons ago. Cam Newton won an MVP then flared out quickly, and the list goes on.

Interestingly enough, Will Levis is actually projected to run in the 4.5-4.6s, which would likely be in the range of Jalen Hurts' 4.59 despite being a bigger athlete, and demolish Mahomes' time of 4.8. Mahomes is actually a sled, yet I still see people talk about the need to draft "athletic" QBs like Mahomes. He is lumped into the "athlete" club because of his skin color, but he actually presents an argument against drafting run-first QBs.

Somewhat hilariously, I have seen people claim the only reason Richardson isn't universally regarded as a better prospect than Levis is because of his skin color. The fact that you can cry racism in a league overrepresented 5-fold by blacks goes to show just how easily people are willing to jump on the white guilt bandwagon. If you Google search "racism in the NFL", or even "anti-white racism in the NFL", you will actually get articles about why BLACK people are discriminated against, particularly as HCs and QBs. Even if that were the case (it hasn't been for at least 20 years), it pales in comparison to the systemic anti-white bias that runs all the way from high school to the NFL draft at virtually all other positions. It is clear that the most visible position in American sports simply cannot be represented by whites, even though blacks are already significantly overrepresented at QB.

Well said. Levis will certainly have a target on his back compared to the black QBs. I do think Levis is far from a finished product but the system at Kentucky is lacking, he lost his OC to the Rams and played this year on an undermanned team, was injured but still ended up with better Win/Loss ratio than Richardson. Alabama and Ohio State have both systems in place and admittedly good players at the skill positions (at the college level) - any QB at either of those schools puts up big numbers. To no one's surprise I am rooting hard for Levis to get drafted in round 1, land in a solid spot and have success but he certainly isn't a sure thing.

The Anthony Richardson hype is totally manufactured. It's the same absudity witnessed with Malik Willis last year. Unreal how the media "experts" and clueless fans latch onto the same storyline again.

Phall

Master
https://nfltraderumors.co/arrest-warrants-issued-for-georgia-dt-jalen-carter/

Dat upside. Projected as the number 1 overall pick. His white teammate Stetson Bennett got arrested for public intoxication a month ago and we have not heard much buzz about him. Carter who had a role in a fatal car crash though is projected to be a high 1st rounder.

LOL, I'd already forgotten about the dead Georgia player and the fat white girl "recruiting assistant" in his passenger seat. It turns out that they smashed themselves to bits after losing a deadly drag race against Jalen Carter and friends. Jalen thought he was going to ride off into the sunset as a top NFL pick.

Unfortunately for the black stud, this has turned into a real-life, modern-day Hollywood remake of the classic 1986 Charlie Sheen movie 'The Wraith' (now featuring interracial sex and an all-black cast). The beta male is getting his revenge from beyond the grave!
MV5BMTY1MjA3ODg3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzE0NTE5._V1_.jpg
the-wraith.jpg

Bucky

Hall of Famer
https://nfltraderumors.co/arrest-warrants-issued-for-georgia-dt-jalen-carter/

Dat upside. Projected as the number 1 overall pick. His white teammate Stetson Bennett got arrested for public intoxication a month ago and we have not heard much buzz about him. Carter who had a role in a fatal car crash though is projected to be a high 1st rounder.
Wow affletes have been on quite a murderous streak lately. That’s what 3rd or 4th one to kill someone while driving in past year?! Alabama basketballs star freshman’s gun is used to murder a woman and he’s still playing! Peak madness.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Wow affletes have been on quite a murderous streak lately. That’s what 3rd or 4th one to kill someone while driving in past year?! Alabama basketballs star freshman’s gun is used to murder a woman and he’s still playing! Peak madness.

Yep. A real indicator to just as far gone the average drunk white fan is. Sports as a psyop have certainly had the intended outcome with the masses.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This is a very good evaluation of Riley Moss and has his 40 yd dash time also.

Riley Moss can be a game changer just like Christian McCaffrey was and still is. All the kid needs is a chance. It should have been Apke first but
to be honest even though Moss is a little slower he has so much talent. It will be even harder for the NFL to screw him over. Not saying they
won't as we've see it for decades. Just that the kid is so talented that even the most anti white teams have taken some notice!

jphoss

Mentor
This is a very good evaluation of Riley Moss and has his 40 yd dash time also.
A 6-1 corner who broke state records in track and field, and clocks a 4.4 40 is usually a top 50 recruit, not a 2 star! Such racist bs but glad it worked out for him going to a white friendly program. I hope he goes in the 2-3 round so teams would be forced to play him. The film won’t lie and he’ll be locking wr’s down all game

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Pro Days are ramping up. Here is some info I have found on our guys so far:

Purdue Boilermakers

From Tony Pauline (profootballnetwork)

Purdue’s Aidan O’Connell Stock on the Rise?
By my count, all 32 teams from the NFL were on hand for Purdue’s Pro Day. Among the bigger names at the workout were Las Vegas Raiders offensive coordinator Mick Lombardi, Cincinnati Bengals receivers coach Troy Walters, and Tennessee Titans special teams coordinator Craig Aukerman.

Aidan O’Connell continued the momentum from one of the best passing workouts at last week’s Combine and looked terrific today. For those counting, he hit on 47 of 50 passes and looked very accurate. The three misses were all drops by a walk-on receiver.

Just like last Saturday in Indianapolis, O’Connell was on target with his throws and did not have receivers adjusting for errant passes. Scouts I’ve spoken with said they graded O’Connell’s passing workout at the Combine just below C.J. Stroud’s performance.

O’Connell met with the Raiders last night and is meeting with the Los Angeles Rams and Detroit Lions today.

The initial word is that tight end Payne Durham and receiver Charlie Jones looked terrific in pass-catching drills. Meanwhile, defensive back Cory Trice — who measured 6’3’’ and 206 pounds at the Combine — ran 4.47 seconds in the 40, timed the three-cone in 6.70 seconds, and the 20-yard shuttle in 3.96 seconds.

Fordham Rams

From Tony Pauline (profootballnetwork)

The Fordham Pro Day was actually held at Columbia University on Wednesday as scouts from more than a dozen teams showed up to watch prospects from several schools work out. Among the teams on hand included representatives from the Green Bay Packers, Chicago Bears, New York Jets, Miami Dolphins, Indianapolis Colts, Kansas City Chiefs, Los Angeles Chargers, and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Fordham quarterback Tim DeMorat, who participated in the Shrine Bowl, impressed scouts with his arm strength. He measured 6’3 1/2”, 220 pounds, timed 4.70s in the 40, 7.1 in the three-cone, and touched 33.5 inches in the vertical jump. DeMorat drove deep passes with speed and displayed the ability to make all the throws. Scouts feel DeMorat grades as one of the stronger arms in this year’s quarterback class.

Linebacker Ryan Greenhagen, who recorded more than 400 tackles in the four seasons he played at Fordham, timed as fast as 4.72 seconds in the 40. One interesting note on his workout — Greenhagen was run through a battery of fullback drills on Wednesday.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Appreciate the updates. And scouts cannot help themselves when it comes to forcing tackling machines to their appropriate racial position of battering ram. Pathetic racial profiling there!!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

Great post!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Anthony Richardson would make a good running back. He’s not a good quarterback at all. I don’t know much about him on a personal level but he didn’t exactly lead the Gators to glory this year on the field.

Red Raider

Mentor
TE Griffin Hebert - Louisiana Tech
Pro Day Results

6’3” 239lbs
40: 4.48-4.57
Vert: 39.5” (2nd among position at combine)
Bench: 27 (most among position at combine)
3 cone: 6.95
Broad: 10’2”

Really great results for former WR Griffin Hebert, at 239lbs he is officially a TE. We already knew he was a great athlete and I think he can become a solid TE in the NFL. Nearly identical athleticism to Dylan Cantrell who was a very athletic WR but smaller than Hebert.