2023 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Thanks Leo for undergoing the excruciating task of going through these future BUSTS! When you're black, you can be average and still advance your career. Must be nice.

They just an invited a 3rd Stanford black player. This time a CB. Again, Stanford is not a good program.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
LOL no Stanford Afflete should be receiving All Star Game invites, Let alone 3 Affletes! Shaw has run that program into the shitter!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
LOL no Stanford Afflete should be receiving All Star Game invites, Let alone 3 Affletes! Shaw has run that program into the shitter!

To the biggest draft event outside of the combine no less. Great example as to why mediocrity exists in the NFL.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Underrated/Overlooked Arizona St LB Kyle Soelle gets a Shrine game invite.

QB Will Levis and TE Luke Musgrave get Senior Bowl invites.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Underrated/Overlooked Arizona St LB Kyle Soelle gets a Shrine game invite.

QB Will Levis and TE Luke Musgrave get Senior Bowl invites.
Excited to hear that about Kyle Soelle. Even though I dislike ASU and have for too long to remember he is cut from a special
breed. He has been a machine for ASU in tackles. The kid is everywhere. You can't stop this kid. Not because of his lunch box
or his effort(non stop motor) but because he is flat out explosive. Great athlete and a outstanding football player!

Kyle Soelle is credited with 47 tackles and 51 assisted tackles. The guy is an animal and I hope he does well at the Shrine Game!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
South Dakota State TE Tucker Craft declares for the NFL draft. Probable second rounder.

Michigan OT Ryan Hayes gets a Senior Bowl invite.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Craft has been dominant at TE since he was a freshman in FCS. Big time TE prospect.

Michigan always has a good OL, that is Snowplow heavy. Good to see Hayes get an invite.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Houston QB Clayton Tune gets a senior bowl invite - dual threat whitey

BYU OT Blake Freeland, Oregon C Alex Forsythe, Ole Miss OL Nick Broeker, Utah TE Dalton Kincaid also have received invites in recent days.

Still waiting for the wave of Iowa players, Charlie Jones and Ohio St LB Tommy Eichenberg to get their invites.

There are tons of black scrubs invited this year that have no business getting an extended look.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just in case anyone is back on twatter - join me in harassing Jim Nagy. He blocked me again for just asking why players aren't getting invites to the Senior Bowl. I think he finally blocked me yesterday when I asked him for the reason Jack Sanborn was not invited to the Senior Bowl. I just created another account to continue the harassment. Kind of fun getting under the skin of one of the caste gatekeepers.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Sanborn just didn't look the part. Haha maybe I'll join in later for after work fun.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The very average black safety for the Hawkeyes gets a senior bowl invite...unreal. He was the worst player in their secondary.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like your trolling of Nagy helped LF! I’m going to get on there and give that guy some s@@t as well.
Please do. He blocked a second account I created on Sunday after I asked him why Jack Sanborn didn’t get an invite last year.

This years senior bowl is pretty much looking like every other one. I think the key is to really hit them in the spring when they are compiling the watch list for 2024. We need to get guys like Hudson Clark and Quinn Schulte on their radar.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
You guys are awesome. If only many of these young athletes knew everything going on behind the scenes. In addition to fans and alternative
media keeping the pressure on, the job of the parents is equally important! Carolina Speed gave his son every chance to succeed but sacrificing so much of his personal time. That's what loving dads and moms need to do for more of our guys to get into these camps and to
show their stuff.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
In a bit of funny news the Florida black quarterback who absolutely fell flat this year when compared to his preseason hype has declared for the draft. My guess is he will be a late round pick and could have made more money in college via the NIL.

Also the senior bowl released more names today and pretty much all had black african surnames.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Arkansas LB Drew Sanders declares for the draft. Might be a 1st round defensive player for us.