2023 NFL Draft

Warhawk_46

Master
Anthony Richardson would make a good running back. He’s not a good quarterback at all. I don’t know much about him on a personal level but he didn’t exactly lead the Gators to glory this year on the field.
Too tall for a running back.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
From Draftwire.com

Wideout Chase Cota didn’t get a combine invite, but he had himself an impressive workout. Catching passes from 2024 draft prospect Bo Nix, Cota certainly helped himself according to Ducks beat writer Jared Mack,

Cota, who measured in at 6-foot-4, put up staggering numbers for his size with a 37.5 inch vertical jump, 10-foot-6 broad jump, and a 4.50 40-yard dash. With those numbers, Cota would have ranked 24th in 40 times, 14th in vertical jump, and 20th in broad jump.

Cota, a transfer from UCLA, caught 36 passes for 497 yards and three TDs in 2022, missing three games with an injury in his one season at Oregon. He is the son of former NFL safety Chad Cota.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's usually meaningless but the Steelers were seen at Northwestern's proday - assuming to get a closer look at Peter Skoronski and Clemson's pro day - Tomlin and the GM were seen talking with Breese.

Also the sumo UGA DT Jalen Carter who was charged with reckless driving which resulted in an accident killing his teammate had a bad showing at his pro day today. He came in 9lbs heavier than he was 2 weeks ago at the combine and looked sloppy/lazy in drills. I wonder what team is going to waste a pick on him in round 1.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35865573/georgia-dt-jalen-carter-9-lbs-heavier-struggles-pro-day

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Michigan St LB Ben VanSumeren with a great workout at his pro day. Another White athlete not given a chance at the Senior Bowl or Combine to help shatter the anti-White stereotypes. Looks to be the most athletic LB in this draft.

6'1" 237 Lbs
42 1/2" Vertical
10'11" Broad Jump
29 225 lb bench press reps
Clocked in the 40 at 4.36-4.40

https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2023...features-freak-numbers-by-ben-vansumeren.html

NikoDuke

Mentor
Michigan St LB Ben VanSumeren with a great workout at his pro day. Another White athlete not given a chance at the Senior Bowl or Combine to help shatter the anti-White stereotypes. Looks to be the most athletic LB in this draft.

6'1" 237 Lbs
42 1/2" Vertical
10'11" Broad Jump

https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2023...features-freak-numbers-by-ben-vansumeren.html
I recall seeing a draft profile about VanSumeren earlier in the year where he was described an ok athlete who provides functional pass coverage. What a joke!

TE Griffin Hebert - Louisiana Tech. TE? Are these characters that pass as coaches REALLY that unimaginative like horses in blinders? Ignorance is bliss, for them I guess.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
TE Griffin Hebert - Louisiana Tech. TE? Are these characters that pass as coaches REALLY that unimaginative like horses in blinders? Ignorance is bliss, for them I guess.
They can’t help themselves with the racial slotting. Great times for Hebert, I would like to see what he could have done 15lbs lighter at 225!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
It's usually meaningless but the Steelers were seen at Northwestern's proday - assuming to get a closer look at Peter Skoronski and Clemson's pro day - Tomlin and the GM were seen talking with Breese.

Also the sumo UGA DT Jalen Carter who was charged with reckless driving which resulted in an accident killing his teammate had a bad showing at his pro day today. He came in 9lbs heavier than he was 2 weeks ago at the combine and looked sloppy/lazy in drills. I wonder what team is going to waste a pick on him in round 1.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35865573/georgia-dt-jalen-carter-9-lbs-heavier-struggles-pro-day
2356E14D-FC74-42A4-BBD4-FFAD22371C14.jpeg
Future Bust.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Air Force had their pro day yesterday. Haven’t found any numbers for Brad Roberts yet

Warhawk_46

Master

6'1" 237 Lbs
42 1/2" Vertical
10'11" Broad Jump

Those are outstanding numbers across the board! Couple those with the fact that he is actually a good football player… and he should have been seen lighting up the Combine and a 1st-2nd round prospect.
But alas, his tan isn’t dark enough for the racist media machine.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bizarre that the leading rusher in the FBS is receiving a complete media/amateur draft "expert" and NFL blackout when it comes to his workout. He's not even listed on some sites as a draft prospect.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Iowa held there pro day yesterday. Haven't been able to find much info on the workouts but all 32 teams were in attendance. Jack Campbell had good things to say about his Iowa teammate LB Seth Benson (who received no combine/senior bowl invite). Pretty cool to see a White athlete give a fellow White teammate an endorsement like this:

Jack Campbell on Iowa LB Seth Benson: He’s one of the most underrated Hawkeyes to ever put on the uniform. At times, unfortunately, people thought I was pretty decent. I think Seth was above and beyond anything I was. I view him as a leader and someone I model my game after.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Pro days are so much harder to find times for these days!

Fwiw.. Wisconsin has theirs tomorrow as well.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

I agree. With social media you would think it would be much easier than it ever was. Not the case though.

I hope Torchio performs well at Wisco's pro day tomorrow. Another overlooked/disrespected White athlete.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I knew Torchio wouldn’t get a combine invite. Maragos, Caputo,Musso, and Nelson didn’t either. White safety’s from Wisconsin never do.. NFL hates Italians! Lol

OL Tyler Beach will be working out as well. Along with Tippmann and Herbig. Small class this year.

El Gringo

Mentor
Black Bears GM could have traded down ONE spot and gotten a 1st round pick next year (probably a top 5) and didn't do it. This after his awful trade of the #32 pick to the Steelers for a garbage WR.

Poles told Peter King in Football Morning in America that he was considering the possibility of moving down just one spot in a trade with the Texans, getting the No. 2 overall pick this year and the Texans’ first-round pick next year, and then trading down again to No. 9 with the Panthers. But Poles said he ultimately decided that the time immediately following the Scouting Combine was the right time to execute a trade to a team that had fallen in love with one of the quarterbacks in the draft.

Warhawk_46

Master

I believe it is concerted gate keeping. I remember maybe 15-20 years ago (may less) that nfl.com had the ProDay results listed and we could see all sorts of white athlete standouts.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I believe it is concerted gate keeping. I remember maybe 15-20 years ago (may less) that nfl.com had the ProDay results listed and we could see all sorts of white athlete standouts.
Only explanation. Internet was more free not that long ago..

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Only explanation. Internet was more free not that long ago..

Bingo and I agree with you. Most things pro white that promote any type of white pride or unity dissapear very quickly these days. The
hatred for our people has never been greater. LIke the meme says, WE ARE THE MEDIA NOW.