2023 NFL Draft

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yeah it's amazing despite Charlie Jones being in the top 5 of college receivers in the nation all season long. No respect for whites these
days. Now the only argument they have is that he didn't do anything much at Iowa but that is because they have no offense and no qb
that is worth a damn year after year. Luckily for Jones he left for Purdue to at least give himself a chance to be drafted. If he does fall all
the way to the 7th round which he probably will, any team drafting him is getting a steal. This guy has the ability to play right away. Very
fast and he has amazing hand eye coodination!

Charlie Jones had 1361 Receiving Yards in 2022. That was the 2nd highest total receiving yards in the NCAA but he is white so they don't
care. Imagine if Jones were black? They would be licking their lips & salivating over drafting him to be a day one starter.

Last edited:
Overall Draftek rankings for our guys:

Quarterback
10 Will Levis- Kentucky
69 Tanner McKee- Stanford
160 Jake Haener- Fresno St
237 Bo Nix- Oregon (Returning to Oregon)
263 Stetson Bennett- Georgia
291 Cameron Rising- Utah
337 Max Duggan- TCU
368 Clayton Tune- Houston

Runningback
310 Evan Hull- Northwestern
311 Hunter Luepke- North Dakota St

Wide Receiver
190 Jake Bobo- UCLA
257 Charlie Jones- Purdue

Tight End
14 Michael Mayer- Notre Dame
46 Luke Musgrove- Oregon St
63 Dalton Kincaid- Utah
84 Sam LaPorta- Iowa
141 Josh Whyle- Cincinnnati
148 Tucker Kraft- South Dakota St
151 Zack Kuntz- Old Dominion
158 Payne Durham- Purdue
196 Luke Schoonmaker- Michigan
206 George Takacs- Boston College
266 Will Mallory- Miami (FL)
279 Brant Kuithe- Utah
285 Benjamin Yurosek- Stanford
549 Noah Gindorff- North Dakota St (way under ranked)

Offensive Tackle
8 Peter Skoronski- Northwestern
55 Blake Freeland- BYU
108 Ryan Hayes- Michigan
174 Connor Galvin- Baylor
200 Graham Barton- Duke
209 TJ Bass- Oregon
247 Alex Palczewski- Illinois
260 Dalton Wagner- Arkansas
277 Jonah Monheim- USC

Offensive Guard
59 Andrew Vorhees- USC
91 Jarrett Patterson- Notre Dame
109 Jaxson Kirkland- Washington
117 Cooper Beebe- Kansas St
119 Beaux Limmer- Arkansas
271 Nick Broeker- Ole Miss
273 Cody Mauch- North Dakota St
274 Zak Zinter- Michigan
343 Tyler Beach- Wisconsin

Center
54 John Michael Schmitz- Minnesota
71 Luke Wypler- Ohio St
165 Ricky Stromberg- Arkansas
171 Jacob Gall- Baylor
187 Joe Tippmann- Wisconsin
201 Andrew Raym- Oklahoma
330 Alex Forsyth- Oregon

Defensive End
61 Lukas Van Ness- Iowa
106 Derek Parish- Houston
264 Brett Johnson- California
376 Cade Hall- San Jose St
447 Brock Martin- Oklahoma St

Defensive Tackle
7 Bryan Bresee- Clemson
241 Jacob Slade- Michigan St

Outside Linebacker
205 Bumper Pool- Arkansas
255 Payton Wilson- NC St
282 Nick Herbig- Wisconsin (way under ranked)
322 Drake Thomas- NC St
327 JD Bertrand- Notre Dame

Inside Linebacker
43 Drew Sanders- Arkansas
82 Jack Campbell- Iowa
132 Tommy Eichenberg- Ohio St
261 Dillon Doyle- Baylor
349 Dax Hollifield- Virginia Tech

Cornerback
80 Riley Moss- Iowa

Safety
123 John Torchio- Wisconsin

Kicker
321 Ethan Mooney- North Texas
351 Gavin Baechle- UTEP

Punter
191 Nik Constantinou- Texas A&M
252 Bryce Baringer- Michigan St
315 Ty Zentner- Kansas St
RB Evan Hull from Northwestern appears to be mixed. Luepke while technically a FB, is one of the better rushing FBs to come out in recent years. Definitely expect to see him picked up as an UDFA and depending on the coach he may even get a few carries a game.

Great to see Riley Moss will likely be drafted in the first 4-5 rounds. With how thin most teams can get at CB, he may actually see the field. I do think Charlie Jones will get drafted, maybe even higher than some might expect. His productivity is undeniable. Everyone wants to compare undersized white WRs to each other, but in reality, Stefon Diggs and Antonio Brown are good comps in terms of size and measurables. If you take away his skin condition and put him on Ohio State, he's probably a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

It's interesting how TE has increasingly become a white man's position, despite requiring a high degree of size, athleticism, and one of my favorite anti-white terms, "length". I guess it's just one of those positions we are still allowed to excel at.

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
I agree, I don't watch all of Clemson's games but it seems like Bresee's missed a lot of them the past couple of seasons. He's better off sticking around another year and hopefully putting up numbers that will get him drafted in the first round. He may anyway, but remember what happened to Ryan Nall, coming out early derailed whatever (likely slim) chance he had of getting drafted.
I’m in the same boat. Being white means everything needs to be perfect to get into the first round, especially at the taboo positions, among them DT and RB.

Bresee should have stayed in school and had a year that justifies his high school hype. As it is, he is more of an enigma and just hasn’t put together enough solid game tape.

I want him to dominate in the NFL and some more seasoning would aid that in my humble opinion.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I think Bresee is a top 15 draft pick. He didn't have anything to gain staying in school for another year besides risk further injury.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Can someone please explain to me how draft rankings are decided? Drafttek has the Big 10 leading receiver ranked 257th. A guy who lead the whole big ten in almost all three major categories is a 7th round- free agent talent? Am I missing something?

#26 Jaxon Smith-Njigba- Ohio St. (5, 43, 0)
#70 Parker Washington- Penn St (46, 611, 2)
#115 Rakim Jarrett- Maryland (40, 471, 3)
#136 Ronnie Bell- Michigan (62, 889, 4)
#140 Trey Palmer- Nebraska (71, 1043, 9)
#152 Dontay Demus Jr- Maryland (22, 233, 1)

#257 Charlie Jones- Purdue (110, 1361, 12)

They are decided arbitrarily for black players - this can't be disputed due to the sheer number of busts at the WR position. Guys who get hyped up and do absolutely nothing in the NFL but benefit from being black as the key part of the evaluation process.

The inverse is true for Charlie Jones - he proved he could play at three different schools, has the requisite size and speed. Jones does a have senior bowl invite and he should improve his stock there but the NFL never ceases to amaze when it comes to avoiding White talent at the "black" positions.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
RB Evan Hull from Northwestern appears to be mixed. Luepke while technically a FB, is one of the better rushing FBs to come out in recent years. Definitely expect to see him picked up as an UDFA and depending on the coach he may even get a few carries a game.

Great to see Riley Moss will likely be drafted in the first 4-5 rounds. With how thin most teams can get at CB, he may actually see the field. I do think Charlie Jones will get drafted, maybe even higher than some might expect. His productivity is undeniable. Everyone wants to compare undersized white WRs to each other, but in reality, Stefon Diggs and Antonio Brown are good comps in terms of size and measurables. If you take away his skin condition and put him on Ohio State, he's probably a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

It's interesting how TE has increasingly become a white man's position, despite requiring a high degree of size, athleticism, and one of my favorite anti-white terms, "length". I guess it's just one of those positions we are still allowed to excel at.

Correct - Evan Hulls is not White. If he were you could guarantee he would not have been a starting RB. That cannot be disputed.

I hope Luepke is healthy enough for a pro day workout - I believe he will have to sit out the Senior Bowl due to injury but he smartly accepted the invitation to hopefully get some one on one exposure with teams during the interview process.

Ideally Riley Moss is a 3rd round pick at worst. He could be another Weddle type player in the NFL. I find it interesting that Weddle retires in 2020 (comes back for the SB run) and Watt retires this season and there are two potential replacements for them in Moss and Bresee. And if Harrison Smith retires after this season or the next we have Cooper DeJean as the next White DB to replace him and be the next 1st round draft pick at the position since Smith. As I have been reviewing this year's draft these underlying patterns have been things I have noticed.

As for TE it's quite the renaissance at the position. It's a shame some of these guys fit the athletic profile and have the ability to play DE but instead are moved to TE for caste purposes. The fact that the best DEs in the league are all White currently will hopefully allow for a resurgence at the DE position as well.

Correct - Evan Hulls is not White. If he were you could guarantee he would not have been a starting RB. That cannot be disputed.

I hope Luepke is healthy enough for a pro day workout - I believe he will have to sit out the Senior Bowl due to injury but he smartly accepted the invitation to hopefully get some one on one exposure with teams during the interview process.

Ideally Riley Moss is a 3rd round pick at worst. He could be another Weddle type player in the NFL. I find it interesting that Weddle retires in 2020 (comes back for the SB run) and Watt retires this season and there are two potential replacements for them in Moss and Bresee. And if Harrison Smith retires after this season or the next we have Cooper DeJean as the next White DB to replace him and be the next 1st round draft pick at the position since Smith. As I have been reviewing this year's draft these underlying patterns have been things I have noticed.

As for TE it's quite the renaissance at the position. It's a shame some of these guys fit the athletic profile and have the ability to play DE but instead are moved to TE for caste purposes. The fact that the best DEs in the league are all White currently will hopefully allow for a resurgence at the DE position as well.
Are you saying you think DeJean will not play corner in the NFL ?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Are you saying you think DeJean will not play corner in the NFL ?

He doesn't really have a position right now - he has played CB, Safety and LB. History tells us if a White player has versatility the player will be moved to the most caste position possible. My guess is the NFL will view him as a safety.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Florida WR Ricky Pearsall has an invite to the combine - he has not declared for the draft. The deadline is the 16th.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
As I gear up for another draft cycle I thought that I would share some of the conclusions I have come to after 19 years of following the draft. I just wanted to put some thoughts/observations down on paper. I am not really sure how coherent or all encompassing they will be but felt it was good to at least share my perspective on the current state of the Caste System.

Over the past year or so I have become a big proponent of the Mass Formation psychosis theory. Obviously I was introduced to this theory not due to sports but the insanity around Covid and the ineffective injected shots that are causing so much suffering and death in the Western world. With that said I will keep this in the scope of sports and in particular football and the draft.

I came across this explanation of Mass Formation Psychosis just by simply googling the term:

"Mass formation psychosis is when a large part of a society focuses its attention to a leader(s) or a series of events and their attention focuses on one small point or issue. Followers can be hypnotized and be led anywhere, regardless of data proving otherwise. A key aspect of the phenomena is that the people they identify as the leaders – the one’s that can solve the problem or issue alone – they will follow that leader(s) regardless of any new information or data. Furthermore, anybody who questions the leader’s narrative are attacked and disregarded."

If we all read that definition, dissect it and digest it I think it's not that hard to see all of those things in play when it comes to the general public's view and perception of White athletes. I don't really follow any of the normie draft sites with their messages boards anymore as much like here it is a bit of an echo chamber. I will say that this site is one echo chamber I will never tire of frequenting especially when we see new members joining and contributing. That always gives me the motivation I need to continue to challenge the Caste system.

To be blunt their will be no major advances in fairness to White athletes anytime soon. This is in no way due to a lack of athletic ability or talent that White athletes have, it's because White athletes who dominate are always viewed as outliers and in many cases the accolades or recognition given to them is done begrudgingly or in a tongue in cheek manner. Getting back to the definition of Mass Formation Psyhocisis as it pertains to football. The caste system has been ingrained in society's collective mind for at least 2 generations now. This is obviously a hard enough obstacle to overcome. My observations with social media have made me realize that the purveyors of this lie have only grown and multiplied several times over the past 10-15 years. Their is a whole community of amateur draft "experts" who parrot each other, support the levels of the caste system above them - whether that is next tier of "experts" anointed by the fact they work for a major network or are associated with one of the pre-draft all star games. Let's not forget that under both the above mention groups are the average folks - either ones that have a blind affiliation to one's team as it has replaced actual meaning and purpose in their lives, in the case of blacks it is certainly a racial thing and feeling of faux superiority, pathetic whites that have been trained to believe blacks are better or claim not to see color etc. These are the types that really lack critical thinking skills or the ability to ask difficult questions (which for some reason asking about Anti-White discimination has become).

Apologies for this rambling post but over the past few months I have been trying to write down/record my observations and thoughts as I have been preparing for another cycle of following the draft and trying to get White athletes more recognition.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Florida WR Ricky Pearsall has an invite to the combine - he has not declared for the draft. The deadline is the 16th.
I think he should go for it. I'm afraid he will not do much better do to the qb position at Florida unless it's another qb. He
has the athletecism and skill to be an outside receiver if the nfl could learn to be color blind.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
If he stays behind and Florida’s ridiculously overrated quota moves on he might be better off. The whole thing is so hard to watch.

The powers that be have pretty clearly shown their preference for whitey is to take a back seat in most pro sports, hopefully he just stays healthy

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Pearsall should leave. Zero guarantees on a better year with Mertz at the helm.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Pearsall should leave. Zero guarantees on a better year with Mertz at the helm.

Mertz might not even be the starter. Pearsall is the best WR on the team so I think it may serve him better to return for another year because he is fighting an uphill battle due to his skin color despite being productive in the PAC 12 and SEC with mediocre black players at the QB position. Once all the underclassmen declare I'll update my rankings but in tracking the Senior, Shrine and NFLPA bowl rosters this year has seen a huge rise in blacks compared to the last few years.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Pearsall is returning to UF. Probably got the standard White WR draft grade from the advisory board which is UDFA.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
In the spirit of @Freethinker 's appreciation post for Brandon Scherff I wanted to post about Illinois OL Alex Palczewski. He's currently being ignored by the senior bowl, shrine game and thus far no combine invite.

https://247sports.com/college/illin...final-college-game-Illini-football-201581976/

TAMPA, Fla. — Somewhere tucked in a room in Boston, Alex Palczewski sat down and pondered his future roughly a year ago.

What was his path? The NFL? He had already been in college for a long time. Like, a long time. That road was more than fair. Expected, really. But the opportunity for a sixth season was staring him in the face, at the exact right time.

Palczewski was training for the NFL Draft in Boston following the 2021 season. For a stretch of time, that was the most likely option. To even return to Illinois for a sixth season required an NCAA waiver — one that neither Palczewski nor Illini head coach Bret Bielema have ever laid out publicly in plain terms. That waiver was ultimately approved, likely by granting him a redshirt during the free 2020 season after suffering a torn ACL in just the fourth game played.

But Palczewski wasn’t himself in 2021. He was healthy enough to play but not healthy enough to play like the four-year starter that had been a stalwart on the line. A return could help take his body to another level, to get back to the level of play that made him an NFL Draft prospect in the first place.

Suddenly he was in decision mode, one that led him back to Illinois and ultimately paid off. Big time.

Illinois went 8-4 and will play on Monday at 11 a.m. CT in the ReliaQuest Bowl at Raymond James Stadium against No. 22 Mississippi State. Palczewski was a Sporting News First Team All-American, the first offensive tackle named a First Team All-American in modern history of Illinois football. He was an AFCA CBS and PFF Second Team All-American. According to the Associated Press, Palczewski was a Third Team All-American and Second Team All-Big Ten by media, Third Team by coaches.

“Sitting in a room in Boston where I was training at the time and trying to picture what I was going to do and all the different paths I could take," Palczewski told Illini Inquirer. "This is what I kind of envisioned."

Palczewski arrived in Tampa on Monday in a Hawaiian button-up shirt — along with center Alex Pihlstrom thanks to an idea presented by offensive analyst Adam Kleffner — and an Illinois straw hat — an idea presented by director of Illinois high school relations Pat Ryan. Palczewski very much looked like the fun uncle of the Illinois football team on the family vacation; which isn’t to say that Palczewski doesn’t desperately want to win on Monday.

What Palczewski is doing is soaking in every moment with his team for the final time. After Monday, players will go their own way. Some back to Champaign. Some home. Some to train for the NFL. Some to their next phase of life. Six years as a college football player gives Palczewski a 10,000-foot view of the operation.

“It’s awesome just having a little bit of a reward for the season and just kind of appreciating the last time,” Palczewski said. “(This is) the last week that we’re going to be together as a team so just truly appreciating these moments and having fun.”

Palczewski had his best collegiate season in a bounce-back year in which he was fully healthy. He’ll finish his Illinois career with 65 starts, the most in Big Ten history and tied for the FBS record. Entering the bowl game, he has gone 668 pass-block snaps without allowing a sack, according to Pro Football Focus, and is the No. 10 graded tackle in the nation and fourth in the Big Ten.

Several times throughout the season, Palczewski has pointed to how long he’s been in college. Pick a joke and either he’s made it or his teammate has made it. And yet when he walked into Raymond James Stadium on Wednesday for the team photo day he circled back to the start of it all. Way back in 2017, Palczewski’s first collegiate season, he was a starter on the 2-10 team that got bulldozed by USF at that very stadium. That was Palczewski’s third game. Sixty two games and six years later, he’ll finally wrap up his collegiate career.

“It’s bittersweet, but I’ve been here a very long time,” Palczewski said. “It’s just an awesome moment to be able to kind of look back at 2017 playing in this stadium. The change that’s happened throughout then has been pretty awesome. …It was wild. It’s come full circle. I saw the locker room and I had a little memory of 2017 and my gear being set up and think about how it’s changed, but it’s truly been special.”

It’s been a heck of a road for Palczewski. He recognizes that, but he’s finishing his Illinois career full of appreciation for it all. A year ago at this time he wasn’t exactly sure what his next stop would be. He played in the Hula Bowl and was ready to be a professional football player. The opportunity to come back to Illinois showed up and Palczewski took it.

It’s been everything he’s wanted.

“It feels like I’ve been living on borrowed time. …I had three senior days. I’m just truly kind of taking appreciation of it,” Palczewski said. “At this time last year I was thinking about, ‘All right, how can I increase my value for my NFL stock or whatever.' I decided to come back and kind of switched. …I just kind of got a one-year lease. That one is coming to an end, but, I mean, it’s awesome to take advantage of it.”

Palczewski will have his place in Illinois and Big Ten history. But how does he hope to be remembered?

“I hope the biggest mark I left is it doesn’t matter what anyone says, any recruiting, whatever rankings,” Palczewski said. “If you can work hard and truly care about what you're doing, you can choose something special. I’m the son of immigrants. Didn’t even know football was a thing until high school and then didn’t get this offer until a month before signing day or two months before signing day. Being able to know how much hard work can take you places is the biggest thing."

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'm getting together my final notes for the 2023 draft as the deadline to declare is today. Once all the names are finalized I'll get my new comprehensive list of players to watch. The Hula Bowl has already happened and have noticed some positive feedback on some of our guys so I will be adding them and might highlight a few this week.

I've been reading Peter King's MMQB articles the past few weeks after taking a long break. He is taking subtle swipes at Stetson Bennett due to his age. We have seen older players in the past (Chris Weinke/John Beck/that black african DE from BYU that lied about his age) and ironically King who is an apparatchik of the Covid cult can't make the connection that the policies he supported in terms of lock downs allowing for an additional year of eligibility are the sole reason Bennett was able to play this year. No critical thinking there. I'll also make it a point to him to cover Riley Moss during the pre draft process and lay out what will be said about him - call out all the tropes and stereotypes before hand. The hack has read my emails in the past so I certainly think he will at least read my email. Ironically when he published my email in his article it was regarding the Jets mistake on moving on from Darnold...looks like I was at least partially right in that regard.

If any of you interact on other websites/social media/message boards with DWFs I would just attack Bryce Young all season by comparing him to the aforementioned Bennett. Both guys are essentially the same player with Bryce Young being younger. I wasn't the biggest fan of Bennett and thought he was fairly limited but his arm strength really popped out to me, he makes the same throws Bryce Young makes and dare I say Bennett has more "twitch" than Young as an athlete. You can start off the any comparison between Young and Bennett by stating Young stepped into an offensive system that has not missed a beat since 2018 despite of whatever QB was playing (Young had lots of time in the pocket and was well protected). Young did nothing to elevate Alabama and never won a national championship. UGA always had solid offensive teams but never the level of Alabama - Bennett certainly did his part in elevating the program to the next level and won back to back championships. The second point can be made when Young and Bennett measure in at the combine - at this point all bets are off as they will more than likely have similar height/weight measurements. Bryce Young is being touted as "QB1" and Bennett stills seems to be viewed as a fringe draft candidate. I'd rather use a 4th or 5th round pick on Bennett than potentially set my franchise back by making a player with the same skillset the 1st overall pick.

With that said I would like to see more activity on this thread over the next few months. It gets frustrating posting draft news and trying to track around one hundred White athletes and getting very little feedback or perspective from fellow members.

edit: looks like its a two black quarterback race this year as the overrated system QB Stroud just declared. Levis needs to have a strong pre draft process to fight back the negro hordes!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Updated draft watch list. Went through the NFLPA, Shrine, Senior Bowl and early entrant lists. Tried to do a pretty thorough job and not miss any players but I am sure I did.

Quarterback
QB Will Levis Kentucky
QB Tanner McKee Stanford
QB Stetson Bennett Georgia
QB Max Duggan TCU
QB Tyson Bagent Shepherd
QB Clayton Tune Houston
QB Jake Haener Fresno St
QB Aidan O'Connell Purdue
QB Sean Clifford PSU
QB Tommy Devito Illinois
QB Tanner Morgan Minnesota
QB Tim Demorat Fordham
QB Holton Ahlers ECU

Runningback/Fullback
FB Hunter Luepke
FB Jack Colletto Oregon St

Wide Receiver
WR Charlie Jones Purdue
WR Jake Bobo UCLA
WR Chase Cota Oregon
WR Taylor Grimes Incarnate Word
WR Ryan Miller Furman
WR Kade Warner Kansas St
WR Danny Kittner University of Mary

Tight End
TE Michael Mayer Notre Dame
TE Dalton Kincaid Utah
TE Sam LaPorta Iowa
TE Payne Durham Purdue
TE Tucker Craft SDSU
TE Will Mallory Miami
TE Zack Kuntz Old Dominion
TE Davis Allen Clemson
TE Luke Musgrave Oregon St
TE Josh Whyle Cincinatti
TE Luke Schoonmaker Michigan
TE Luke Ford Illinois
TE Joel Wilson C. Michigan
TE Thomas Greaney Albany
TE Brady Russell Colorado
TE Ben Sims Baylor

Offensive Tackle
OT Peter Skoronski Northwestern
OT Cody Mauch NDSU
OT Ryan Hayes Michigan
OT Blake Freeland BYU
OT Alex Forsyth Oregon
OT Harris LaChance BYU
OT Alex Palczewski Illinois
OT Luke Haggard Indiana
OT Dalton Wagner Arkansas
OT Kilian Zierer Auburn
OT Connor Galvin Baylor
OT Jaxon Kirkland Washington
OT Joey Fisher Shepherd

Center
OC John Michael Schmitz Minnesota
OC Jarrett Patterson Notre Dame
OC Joe Tippman Wisconsin
OC Luke Wypler Ohio St
OC Ricky Stromberg Arkansas
OC Alan Ali TCU

Guard
OG Andrew Vorhees USC
OG Nick Broeker Ole Miss
OG Jake Andrews Troy
OG Nick Saldiveri Old Dominion
OG Cooper Hodges App St
OG Trevor Downing Iowa St
OG Nash Jensen NDSU

Defensive Tackle
DT Bryan Bresee Clemson
DT Eli Huggins Kansas St
DT Scott Matlock Boise State
DT Jacob Slade Michigan St

Defensive End/Edge
DE Lukas Van Ness Iowa
DE Derek Parish Houston
DE Spencer Waege NDSU
DE Brock Martin Oklahoma St
DE George Tarlas Boise St
DE John Waggoner Iowa
DE Zeke Vandenburgh Illinois State

Linebacker
LB Drew Sanders Arkansas
LB Jack Campbell Iowa
LB Drake Thomas NC State
LB Kyle Soelle Arizona St
LB Garrett Nelson Nebraska
LB Thomas Rush Minnesota
LB Ben VanSumeren Michigan St
LB Dillon Doyle Baylor
LB Ryan Greenhagen Fordham
LB Caden McDonald San Diego St

Defensive Back
CB Riley Moss Iowa
FS John Torchio Wisconsin

Last edited:

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Does anyone know what happened to the white receiver who was highly rated? I believe his name was Trey something and he may have been at LSU. I haven’t seen a post on him in a long time.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Does anyone know what happened to the white receiver who was highly rated? I believe his name was Trey something and he may have been at LSU. I haven’t seen a post on him in a long time.
Trey Quinn buddy! Started out at LSU and ended his career successfully at SMU. He’s been caste holed since. Bouncing around the league serving his UDFA Racial Apprenticeship.

Rocky B

Master
Brad Roberts at running back 100% belongs on the list.....
I would draft this kid in the 7th round......No one is drafting him in the top six rounds......What value.....A great combination of agility, vision, speed (yes, speed) and football IQ......Most GM’s sucks so bad, they won’t even have him on their radar and will draft a scrub instead......I hope I’m wrong.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Brad Roberts at running back 100% belongs on the list.....
I would draft this kid in the 7th round......No one is drafting him in the top six rounds......What value.....A great combination of agility, vision, speed (yes, speed) and football IQ......Most GM’s sucks so bad, they won’t even have him on their radar and will draft a scrub instead......I hope I’m wrong.
Yes in the final standings Brad Roberts led the NCAA in rushing including the Bowl Game. So why isn't he talked more highly of?
It really doesn't matter what our young men do. To these scouts and coach's they don't seem to care unless they are a certain shade.

Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor
He will no doubt be a special teams demon or even maybe a great blocker for a “real” running back

Warhawk_46

Master
Although his talent far outshines his likely role, I can absolutely see Roberts sticking around in a Rex Burkhead-type of career.

I think Belichick has gone full caste, but he sure could use a guy like Roberts.