2023 NFL Conference Championship Games

backrow

Hall of Famer
I’m seeing some good tweets from Richard Sherman and especially this one from RGIII (right??):

He calls out the asinine term sneaky athletic.

That's probably the smartest thing RG3 ever said outside of "time to retire"!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Christian McCaffrey with 20 carries for 90 yards rushing and 2 touchdowns. He also had 4 receptions for 42 yards!

nfl-christian-mcCaffrey-49ers-betmgm-3-1024x578.jpg

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
Maybe Purdy can one up Tebow and be the only quarterback to win a super bowl and be cut the next season. Honestly at this point I wouldn't be surprised. All joking aside, Purdy is ridiculously athletic and anyone who says otherwise is only saying it because he's White.

wile

Master
I don't think SF is gonna even slow down that Travis Swift guy in the SB.

Warhawk_46

Master
That's probably the smartest thing RG3 ever said outside of "time to retire"!
I know, had to do a double-take and sure enough… he said it and said it mocking the caste-speak!

I guess it is getting so bad now even guys like him are seeing it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone noticed any criticism of cuck Olsen on X or anywhere else on social media after his brilliantly timed "He's not the greatest athlete in the world" comment right after Purdy made a great run? Cris Collinsworth made a similar comment about Cooper Kupp several months ago and there was a lot of backlash on social media. Collinsworth, the queen of Castespeak, seems to have toned it down a bit since.

Maybe Olsen's comment wasn't even noticed other than here, but it would be nice if it was. . .

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm looking at an article on the corporate cuck site Outkick and a top story is headlined "Lamar Jackson, About to Take Some Deserved Criticism, Can Only Answer With Better Play." And the first example of criticism in the article is this:

Comes across as blatantly anti-White to me.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Didn't the Lions have as many as 5 white defensive players on the field at times?
Cominsky and Hutchinson on the defensive line, and Anzalone, Campbell, and Rodriguez at linebacker.

Or were they never on the field all together?

ximasa

Guru
Purdy was projected 1st rounder everywhere before his junior season, he has weakness too but he's game changer. I still don't understand how he fell to the last pick.

Dan Campbell needs one more quality WR who don't drop balls, after CMC going to SF, this is the first time I want SF lost the game, for me Lions can do better against KC in Super Bowl.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
SF has been outplayed the last 2 games. I think a bit of luck and the home field advantage got them through.
Their defense has been poor to fair, and the play calling has been average.
If they play like their last 2 games, against KC, that's a win for the Chiefs.

backrow

Hall of Famer
I know, had to do a double-take and sure enough… he said it and said it mocking the caste-speak!

I guess it is getting so bad now even guys like him are seeing it.

I've seen it on social media, as I've said before. A LOT of people, including some black dudes are openly mocking caste speak.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I’m seeing some good tweets from Richard Sherman and especially this one from RGIII (right??):

He calls out the asinine term sneaky athletic.
Here's the link to RGIII's post on this. He's actually pretty good to follow on X, tells it like it is for the most part. I still have my favorite RGIII caricature in my picture archive:
1706561774244.png

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Just wanted to point out how well our pass rushers are doing in this postseason. 4 out of the top 5. Once again our guys punch above their weight.

1706563679733.png
Based on strength and 10 yard splits that White athletes excel at, I would confidently say that DE / DT / OLB would look similar to the dominance at TE if the Caste System wasn't putting strict guardrails in place to prevent this result.

chris371

Mentor
Im happy the 49ers won. That offense is too much fun to watch, and CMC is the most important player on earth in my opinion.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
It’s a copycat league and a true meritocracy so I expect at least 10 DL drafted this year ;)

jacque

Guru
Didn't the Lions have as many as 5 white defensive players on the field at times?
Cominsky and Hutchinson on the defensive line, and Anzalone, Campbell, and Rodriguez at linebacker.

Or were they never on the field all together?
I know for certain there was 4 on the field at once many times, I want to say I remember all 5 at one point.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
So if the Lions had won we would have a Super Bowl featuring a combined 8 talented Whites contributing on defense in a league where no Whites starting on defense is commonplace. Not complaining though because as I stated earlier in the thread I would be happy no matter how the Detroit-SF game turned out. Having Christian McCaffrey, Brock "Not the World's Greatest Athlete" Purdy and the 49ers' retro looking offense in the showcase game is great.

sprintstar

Mentor
any updates on CM? I thought Juice played a heck of a game, made some great catches on super quality blocks...I say give the wrecking machine some carries in the SB, he deserves it and the Chiefs most likely wont be expecting it.. Purdy is very very fast for 20-30 yds....

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
any updates on CM? I thought Juice played a heck of a game, made some great catches on super quality blocks...I say give the wrecking machine some carries in the SB, he deserves it and the Chiefs most likely wont be expecting it.. Purdy is very very fast for 20-30 yds....
Shanahan said McCaffrey told him he had a stinger and came out because he was a little concerned that it might impact his ability to hold onto the ball. McCaffrey could've went back in if needed. There doesn't seem to be any concern that it will be an issue in two weeks.

Warhawk_46

Master
Here's the link to RGIII's post on this. He's actually pretty good to follow on X, tells it like it is for the most part. I still have my favorite RGIII caricature in my picture archive:
View attachment 4351
Maybe I ought to reassess my opinion of him. I just know he has hated in Cousins since he took his job but I suppose there is some logic to that.

I’ll have to dive into more of what he says.

Like it or not, black voices “count” for more than white in today’s world. I can respect anyone who speaks out against the caste-speak and underlying racism it promotes.

Richard Sherman is in the same boat.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Maybe I ought to reassess my opinion of him. I just know he has hated in Cousins since he took his job but I suppose there is some logic to that.

I’ll have to dive into more of what he says.

Like it or not, black voices “count” for more than white in today’s world. I can respect anyone who speaks out against the caste-speak and underlying racism it promotes.

Richard Sherman is in the same boat.
Nah, you had the right opinion of RG3 at first glance. Same for Sherman. They don't speak out against the Caste System Inc.. at all.. they just say enough so they can appear intellectually honest and seem objective.
We shouldn't fall for it..

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nah, you had the right opinion of RG3 at first glance. Same for Sherman. They don't speak out against the Caste System Inc.. at all.. they just say enough so they can appear intellectually honest and seem objective.

Spot on.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nailed it. They have nothing to gain and everything to lose by taking a "deep dive" into the Caste System. No different than the White QBs some posters have yearned for over the years to speak up. No one in the corporate media, of whatever racial background, and no pro athletes, are going to go to the point that their multi-million dollar salary is forfeited, nor do they want to risk getting "the treatment" that various Whites have been subjected to over the years when they "went too far," starting with Al Campanis in 1987 and followed shortly after by Jimmy the Greek. In other words have their reputations and legacy destroyed in addition to their livelihoods. . . and for what? When they become a highly paid public figure they know what the written and unwritten rules are. Blacks especially have nothing to gain, which is why I respect Jason Whitlock, who is a man of integrity and wisdom.

Until it's at least a win-lose proposition rather than just a lose-lose one, no one is going to say more than the occasional comment by RGIII and others. But it is a sign that awareness is growing and very slowly we may see more public figures testing the boundaries of what's allowed to be said here in the "land of the free." And maybe Caste Football's 20 years of relentlessly exposing the truth is behind that.

Nailed it. They have nothing to gain and everything to lose by taking a "deep dive" into the Caste System. No different than the White QBs some posters have yearned for over the years to speak up. No one in the corporate media, of whatever racial background, and no pro athletes, are going to go to the point that their multi-million dollar salary is forfeited, nor do they want to risk getting "the treatment" that various Whites have been subjected to over the years when they "went too far," starting with Al Campanis in 1987 and followed shortly after by Jimmy the Greek. In other words have their reputations and legacy destroyed in addition to their livelihoods. . . and for what? When they become a highly paid public figure they know what the written and unwritten rules are. Blacks especially have nothing to gain, which is why I respect Jason Whitlock, who is a man of integrity and wisdom.
I don't mind Whitlock and have enjoyed his commentary going back to his days with Cowherd on FS1 (a strange pairing in retrospect), but I wouldn't say he has nothing to gain.

The "Token negro" is increasingly common in conservative media, with people like Candace Owen and dozens if not hundreds of blacks in MAGA hats adopting the anti-woke Shapiro shtick. Outside of politics, videos of black people reacting to "white people things" (which mostly involves them simply nodding in approval) get millions of views. Whites of all stripes absolutely eat it up. Even the normie cons incessantly seek the approval of blacks.

I'm not sure if Whitlock is intentionally playing into this, but he's certainly carved out a niche as the token negro in conservative sports media.