2023 NFL Conference Championship Games

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Oh I'm sure Jason Whitlock still makes a good living. He didn't go that far and I didn't say he did, but he's also a pariah to the legacy media networks.

I don't think he sees himself as a "token Negro" at all, which is a demeaning description. I get the feeling there's nothing he can say or write that would satisfy you, which is fine, but as I said I respect him as an important dissenting voice for the past 15 years or so going back to when among other things he compared the "culture" of the Patriots and Colts and their success at that time to that of chronically dysfunctional NFL organizations. He spelled it out without spelling it out, while unfortunately a lot of "true-blue" hard-core pro-Whites still have to have something explicitly spelled out in paint-by-numbers simplicity before they accept it as legit.

Whitlock's been a frequent guest on Tucker Carlson's show (maybe Tucker's a Token of some kind to you also), and I always enjoy listening to what he has to say. I don't expect anyone I see on a TV channel or most media outlets to be hard-core. The times we live in call for being able to read between the lines, something Russians learned to excel at during the Soviet Empire but which far too many White Americans are still unable to do.

Has anyone noticed any criticism of cuck Olsen on X or anywhere else on social media after his brilliantly timed "He's not the greatest athlete in the world" comment right after Purdy made a great run? Cris Collinsworth made a similar comment about Cooper Kupp several months ago and there was a lot of backlash on social media. Collinsworth, the queen of Castespeak, seems to have toned it down a bit since.

Maybe Olsen's comment wasn't even noticed other than here, but it would be nice if it was. . .

The NFL Network showed the replay tonight (Monday) of the 49ers-Lions game. In the 3rd quarter, Purdy made a good run and Olsen said something like, "Nobody will mistake him for Lamar Jackson." Yes, it was after another good run by Purdy and after the "He's not the greatest athlete in the world" comment.

Hartline

Guru
I reckon Greg Olsen is jealous of other white athletes. Most be hard competing with guys like Kelce, Gronk and Kittle who are way better than you at your position

Either that or he's a complete cuck. I'm glad Brady is replacing him next year

Phall

Master
I reckon Greg Olsen is jealous of other white athletes. Most be hard competing with guys like Kelce, Gronk and Kittle who are way better than you at your position

Either that or he's a complete cuck. I'm glad Brady is replacing him next year
I sincerely doubt that jealousy is the motivation for any of Greg Olsen's public performances in the last 5, 10, or 20 years, whether those be playing sports or doing TV stuff. He was a very good TE and also has Super Bowl experience IIRC.

I definitely don't hold Greg's epic verse on the Miami Hurricanes rap track against him! I did the exact same stupid ****, plus much worse, many times over when I was a lad.

There could be sociological questions that arise here, such as: do whites regress to the black behavioral mean after a certain percentage of time spent? or, for what other social cues? - there would be a graph of competing limits.

Anyway, f- this cuckold, hope his money manager squanders his fortune. Unless he switches sides, in which case, I will endorse him and consume his product line!

Hartline

Guru
I sincerely doubt that jealousy is the motivation for any of Greg Olsen's public performances in the last 5, 10, or 20 years, whether those be playing sports or doing TV stuff. He was a very good TE and also has Super Bowl experience IIRC.

I definitely don't hold Greg's epic verse on the Miami Hurricanes rap track against him! I did the exact same stupid ****, plus much worse, many times over when I was a lad.

There could be sociological questions that arise here, such as: do whites regress to the black behavioral mean after a certain percentage of time spent? or, for what other social cues? - there would be a graph of competing limits.

Anyway, f- this cuckold, hope his money manager squanders his fortune. Unless he switches sides, in which case, I will endorse him and consume his product line!
I forgot about his two all pro selections. His career resume is very good.

After listening to that rap song he's probably being obsessively politically correct/caste friendly so his past doesnt get brought up by some radical feminist organisation and get him cancelled. Like seeing Justin Trudeau in blackface or Prince Harry wearing a nazi costume to some private party. Both are coincidentally uber progressives now. Prince Harry has mudded the royal family line with African blood. Trudeau is destroying Canada

sprintstar

Mentor
Trudeau is a complete NWO puppet...has put female sanitary pad dispensers in men's washrooms in the Parliament buildings in Ottawas...

wile

Master
Is it that hard to mock someone like Greg when he says something that stupid? Greg deserves a bit of psychological pain brought upon him as do all the White cucks. There are sacks of gold lying in the gutter waiting to be picked up but everyone would rather play butt hurt than have a good time mocking even gently a misguided dimwit sitting in the booth.

I’m getting really tired of these dumb conservatives hating on Taylor Swift. The only reason they do it is because she’s White. You have to be crazy to take offense to the camera pointing to a beautiful blonde woman as opposed to every other time they show celebrities at games and it’s nothing but blacks. As much as I want SF to win I’d be okay with KC winning if it meant Kelce would propose to her after the game with 100 million people watching. That would really crush the anti-whites

El Gringo

Mentor
Yeah it’s ridiculous, I mean she was only on camera for 28 seconds total in the game. As far as beautiful goes Kelce could do a lot better and a lot younger with less baggage. I hate to say it but she has hit the wall. He needs a fertile young lady to keep that Kelce nfl pipeline going.