2023 NFL Conference Championship Games

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Since the divisional thread seems to have mostly moved on to discussing the upcoming games, I though I would start this a little early this week. This week features the Kansas City Chiefs at the Baltimore Ravens in the early game, the Detroit Lions at the San Francisco 49ers in the late game.

As far as our guys go, the late game should be more fun to watch than the early game. Both the Lions and the Niners feature pasty-faced QB's and high-profile contributors all around. Chiefs-Ravens is a darker affair with only the Chiefs featuring palefaces on offense and defense. The slim consensus that I see is that the Chiefs are marginally preferred over the Ravens primarily because they are seen as the more desireable matchup for the survivor of the NFL tilt. And probably because the crowning of the ultra-black Ravens as the Super Bowl champion would be ghastly.

Cheers all!

It's a double-edged sword; the 49ers or Lions probably have a better chance of beating the Chiefs, but if they lose Mahomes will then be crowned as the greatest or second greatest QB of all time.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It's a double-edged sword; the 49ers or Lions probably have a better chance of beating the Chiefs, but if they lose Mahomes will then be crowned as the greatest or second greatest QB of all time.
I agree with this sentiment. I just fear that nobody is going to be able to topple the Ravens this year, they have looked very good. The game against the 49ers was crushing, they just wiped them out. They are the black supremacist dream team.

I've been assured by the media pundits that the discarded QB Goff and the worst QB in the league Purdy have no shot against the dynamic affletic Lamar.

Rocky B

Master
I saw an article (which I declined to read) where it said something about “King Lamar”.

Warhawk_46

Master
I agree with this sentiment. I just fear that nobody is going to be able to topple the Ravens this year, they have looked very good. The game against the 49ers was crushing, they just wiped them out. They are the black supremacist dream team.

I've been assured by the media pundits that the discarded QB Goff and the worst QB in the league Purdy have no shot against the dynamic affletic Lamar.
I would bet money on the rematch between Baltimore and the 49ers to be MUCH closer. There is no way Purdy throws another four interceptions.

jacque

Guru
It’s always nice to see an NFL promo that looks like this… Very rare now days
IMG_1942.jpeg

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It’s always nice to see an NFL promo that looks like this… Very rare now days
View attachment 4346
Wow. It looks like some Fox NFL promotion person is going to be looking for a new job. Where's he DIEversity? That aside, this really is incredible and welcome.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Don't know if it has been mentioned yet but Detroit signed Zach Ertz. He will presumably take the place of the injured Brock Wright and provide a formidable pairing with budding superstar Sam LaPorta.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I saw the Ertz signing early this week, I really like it. What's more surprising is that he's been available for a long time and teams in need of a receiving tight end passed on him.

In other news, listening to a bit of local sports talk radio I noticed something odd. I heard three different Ravens-area sports-talk pundits on as guests, and each one of them says that the city is rooting for the Ravens, but moreso for Lamar Jackson. "It's all about Lamar!" they say. I just find that odd. Sure, here in KC, Mahomes is big, but it's always Chiefs first. Always has been. Same with a team like the Bills, Josh Allen is big but it's always Bills first, go Bills Mafia! Even the Cowboys are always "America's Team" Cowboys first, even if I refer to them as the Daks.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Deebo Samuel has been cleared to play in the game on Sunday. Although many regard Samuel as someone who siphons off carries from CMC, I look at him as a player who draws defensive personnel that helps free up Christian, and as a valuable outlet for Brock Purdy. Looking forward to this game, it should be epic.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I saw the Ertz signing early this week, I really like it. What's more surprising is that he's been available for a long time and teams in need of a receiving tight end passed on him.

In other news, listening to a bit of local sports talk radio I noticed something odd. I heard three different Ravens-area sports-talk pundits on as guests, and each one of them says that the city is rooting for the Ravens, but moreso for Lamar Jackson. "It's all about Lamar!" they say. I just find that odd. Sure, here in KC, Mahomes is big, but it's always Chiefs first. Always has been. Same with a team like the Bills, Josh Allen is big but it's always Bills first, go Bills Mafia! Even the Cowboys are always "America's Team" Cowboys first, even if I refer to them as the Daks.
Don’t you know? Nobody wanted Lamar because he wasn’t a traditional drop back QB. The discrimination he’s faced in HS, College, and Pros is through the roof.

My guess is the cucks want Lamar to win it all, for optics. Sideshow Pat looks too White, Lamar’s got that pure African phenotype to him.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Don’t you know? Nobody wanted Lamar because he wasn’t a traditional drop back QB. The discrimination he’s faced in HS, College, and Pros is through the roof.

My guess is the cucks want Lamar to win it all, for optics. Sideshow Pat looks too White, Lamar’s got that pure African phenotype to him.
Mahomes is always a favorite of the caste disciples because he's "black", and has been promoted and propped up as such. They wouldn't mind him winning another, but Lamar is more prototypical to what they have in mind. Kinda like Michael Vick in the early 2000's. But then again, all black QB's are pushed relentlessly.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Mahomes is always a favorite of the caste disciples because he's "black", and has been promoted and propped up as such. They wouldn't mind him winning another, but Lamar is more prototypical to what they have in mind. Kinda like Michael Vick in the early 2000's. But then again, all black QB's are pushed relentlessly.
True, lose/lose situation.

Go NFC, specifically Purdy. Cowturd and Nate, forgettable former receiver, called Purdy 16th best QB in the League. Haters.

Snow Plow

Mentor
True, lose/lose situation.

Go NFC, specifically Purdy. Cowturd and Nate, forgettable former receiver, called Purdy 16th best QB in the League. Haters.
These analysts just repeat each other. They all say Purdy is average. Instead of talking so much, they should look at some statistics.

Purdy is ranked:
2 in QB rating
1 in QBR
3 in passing TDs
4 in completion %
5 in passing yards

Bucky

Hall of Famer
These analysts just repeat each other. They all say Purdy is average. Instead of talking so much, they should look at some statistics.

Purdy is ranked:
2 in QB rating
1 in QBR
3 in passing TDs
4 in completion %
5 in passing yards
Yeah any sane person would say, based on numbers he’s Top 5 this year. At very least Top 10 in his position. Just more anti White slander from the usuals.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yeah any sane person would say, based on numbers he’s Top 5 this year. At very least Top 10 in his position. Just more anti White slander from the usuals.

Oh yea for sure. The increasing number of black talking heads have no problem attacking White QBs head on and openly. That fat turd Kencric Perkins set the template with his open and accepted racism against Jokic.

If KC wanted to put a wrinkle in their defense they would put Chenal as a spy on Jackson much like the Bears with Urlacher and Panthers with Dan Morgan did against the Falcons during the Vick era. I find it bizarre that QB spys aren't used as they were back in the early 2000s as it was pretty effective. I could really care less about the AFC game though as neither result is desirable. I dislike Mahomes just as much as Jackson.

The NFC championship game on the other hand will be highly entertaining.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Oh yea for sure. The increasing number of black talking heads have no problem attacking White QBs head on and openly. That fat turd Kencric Perkins set the template with his open and accepted racism against Jokic.

If KC wanted to put a wrinkle in their defense they would put Chenal as a spy on Jackson much like the Bears with Urlacher and Panthers with Dan Morgan did against the Falcons during the Vick era. I find it bizarre that QB spys aren't used as they were back in the early 2000s as it was pretty effective. I could really care less about the AFC game though as neither result is desirable. I dislike Mahomes just as much as Jackson.

The NFC championship game on the other hand will be highly entertaining.
In the Bills game Gay was the spy on Allen. When he got hurt it was Tranquill. Spagnuolo is a big spy guy.

Purdy is ranked:
2 in QB rating
1 in QBR
3 in passing TDs
4 in completion %
5 in passing yards
Top 5 season ever in terms of adjusted net yards per attempt. Every efficiency statistic indicates that it is a historic season. Numbers don't lie.

TwentyTwo

Master
Deebo Samuel has been cleared to play in the game on Sunday. Although many regard Samuel as someone who siphons off carries from CMC, I look at him as a player who draws defensive personnel that helps free up Christian, and as a valuable outlet for Brock Purdy. Looking forward to this game, it should be epic.
Exactly! No doubt Deebo is part of the 3 headed machine on the 49ers with McCaffrey & Kittle. Glad he has been cleared! There was a glitch in the system last week w/o him after he went out.

What the Ravens did to the 49ers was indeed surprising an impressive. And that was without super star TE Mark Andrews!
>>>> He will be back tomorrow vs KC for the first time since his bad foot injury .

Once again will we get to see the Intro Starting Defense for the Lions only show 2 White players when they're really 4 playing!

Dont think newly signed TE Zach Ertz will play tomorrow.

Last edited:

woody39

Mentor
I agree he is a top player who actually helps out our guys by being there. They all play to each others strengths opening up space for each other. The offensive weapons for Purdy may be the difference tonight.

woody39

Mentor
It's going to be a good one tonight. From a caste perspective want to see McCaffrey carry them to the super bowl win but a good white friendly defense for the lions along with LaPorta and a rejuvenated Goff it won't be awful if they make it. Gibbs may well be the second best running back right now so be good to see McCaffrey dominate tonight.