2022 NFL Week 17

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
What kills me is I have met 2 blacks in my life that have said blacks can't be racist. I have seen many liberal whites that only think racism portends to white Americans only. I have met quite a few Africans mostly from Ghana, Cameroon and Niferia who can't stand most American blacks for obvious reasons. It amazes me how so few people are actually not brainwashed to see that racism is a 2 way street. How many bed wetting liberals would walk around a black neighborhood at 2 in the morning ? None obviously. Every Asian attack in NY City this year was all black on yellow but only whites can be racist. Maybe someday more of the populace would open their eyes.
The liberal Whites you mention deserve to be deceived in their lunacy. They'll get their wake up call but probably too late. More folks than we think are waking up. I'm trying to stay positive and this is the only way to go. Realistic and yet positive at the same time. Not easy but there is no alternative.

wile

Master
"Racist" means white and white only, all those words are rhetoric meant to demonize and do worse by us. Anyway it appears Kraft fat idiot perv that he is has given us an opening since it is conclusive that an NFL owner is a racial bigot an anti-white racial bigot.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Getting the thread back on topic, who are you guys pulling for tonight, Billls or Bengals and why?

Neither team as they should be sitting Burrows and Allen. It would be nice to see the Bengals 2 Trents Taylor and Irwin get some major reps though.

Wildcat

Yeah I’m really rooting for Burrow and the Bengals. Would love to see them make another run like last year but this time walk away with the superbowl victory.
That being said if Trevor L and the Jags could get deep into the playoffs that would be exciting as well. He just seems like a class act and an exemplary player and role model for young white athletes to look up to.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I like both teams but will stick with the Bills as I believe they are Super Bowl bound this year. It's their time to shine!

With a win the Bills will be even with the KC Chiefs at 13-3. Again tough to choose but I slightly want the Bills. Hope
both teams play well though and especially to all of the guys that we root for!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I like both teams but will stick with the Bills as I believe they are Super Bowl bound this year. It's their time to shine!

With a win the Bills will be even with the KC Chiefs at 13-3. Again tough to choose but I slightly want the Bills. Hope
both teams play well though and especially to all of the guys that we root for!
Yea, for strategic reasons I’m rooting for the Bills. I’d rather they get the #1 seed and bye. If they lose, then KC is likely to get the bye. When the playoffs come, I’m rooting for the Bengals if they happen to face the Bills.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I wanted to highlight a player that we rarely mention, Saints linebacker Kaden Ellis. Ellis was a rotational player but stepped into a starting role once Pete Werner was hurt. He’s basically another White Tackling Machine (WTM) with a twist. On the season, he now has 7 sacks!! That’s incredible considering the part time role for most of the year and the fact he’s not an edge rusher. He should no doubt be starting for the Saints or another team next year.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I'm also wanting Buffalo to win tonight for the home field advantage in case they end up tied with Kansas City. If I'm not mistaken they hold the tiebreaker because I believe they already beat the Chiefs this year.

Wildcat

If the Bills secure home field advantage it will be almost impossible for any team to go on the road in Buffalo in January to beat them.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm also wanting Buffalo to win tonight for the home field advantage in case they end up tied with Kansas City. If I'm not mistaken they hold the tiebreaker because I believe they already beat the Chiefs this year.

Yes that is correct bro. They beat the Chiefs earlier this year by a score of 24-20. So if they win their final 2 games they will have home
field. Tonight is huge for that reason. No one will want to have to play at Kansas City with their talent & experience. The Chiefs have
proven they are the team to beat in the AFC since the Patriots run ended. Yes they can be beat even at home but Buffalo is as cold as
it comes. Think similar to Lambo field. Huge advantage to to the Bills if they win out. I believe they will.

Again I've said it too many times. The 2023 Superbowl will be the Bills vs the Vikings! I see the Bills winning it all but I'm ok with either
of these 2 great teams being crowned champions.

backrow

Hall of Famer
I actually like Bengals tonight, they are much more caste friendly at the moment.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Yes that is correct bro. They beat the Chiefs earlier this year by a score of 24-20. So if they win their final 2 games they will have home
field. Tonight is huge for that reason. No one will want to have to play at Kansas City with their talent & experience. The Chiefs have
proven they are the team to beat in the AFC since the Patriots run ended. Yes they can be beat even at home but Buffalo is as cold as
it comes. Think similar to Lambo field. Huge advantage to to the Bills if they win out. I believe they will.

Again I've said it too many times. The 2023 Superbowl will be the Bills vs the Vikings! I see the Bills winning it all but I'm ok with either
of these 2 great teams being crowned champions.
It won't be the Vikings even though they are my favorite NFC team. Defensively they stink at times. And the O-line is not protecting Cousins well enough. I like them but they could easily be out in the first round because they are so inconsistent. I'm hoping otherwise...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Sam Hubbard is out again and Trey Hendricksen is playing with a broken wrist, which has caused a big drop in his production. So instead of three White stars on defense the Bengals are down to Logan Wilson and a hobbled Hendricksen.

I like both teams, relatively speaking of course. I'm hoping for a shootout between two great young quarterbacks.

Rocky B

Master
A. Rooting for the Bills...I want KC to have to win three games to have a chance at the super bowl

B. Joe Burrow looks like Goatboy form SNL.....

Rocky B

Master
I loathe many things about the NFL. One thing I do appreciate and love is when someone goes down, there is brotherhood.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
What happened exactly? I’m away from the tv.
It looked to me like when he went to make the tackle the receiver hit him in the chest with his helmet. Could be sternum or ribs? Yes, we discuss the state of the NFL, but as a parent whose had a son play this game and see injuries, I've never wanted to see any player injured.
Praying for this young man and family.