2022 NFL Week 17

icsept

Master
Cowboys v Titans, Thursday night game. The Titans have nothing to play for tonight. They will be resting players for next week’s game vs the Jaguars for the AFC South title.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
As a note, Malik Willis has been so dreadful this year that Tennessee is having 27-year-old Joshua Dobbs make his first NFL start against a good Dallas defense. In three starts for an injured Tannehill this year, Willis has gone 31/61 for 276 yards passing with three interceptions.

Mind you, this is a player who was at one time projected to go second overall in the draft (for some reason).

Bucky

Hall of Famer
As a note, Malik Willis has been so dreadful this year that Tennessee is having 27-year-old Joshua Dobbs make his first NFL start against a good Dallas defense. In three starts for an injured Tannehill this year, Willis has gone 31/61 for 276 yards passing with three interceptions.

Mind you, this is a player who was at one time projected to go second overall in the draft (for some reason).
LOL Willis experiment already over? He’s losing out to Dobbs ?! Pathetic NFL

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
LOL Willis experiment already over? He’s losing out to Dobbs ?! Pathetic NFL
The amazing thing is will all the hype he had within the uber-cucked amatuer draft community they will all continue to repeat the same mistakes again and again with as many black QBs as possible.

Speaking of draft cucks - Jim Nagy blocked my new twitter account after I kept at it asking him why several White athletes were not invited. It's too bad it's so easy to get blocked for only asking why players have not been invited and stating that I have noticed a trend going back 15 years.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
In this current media environment I cannot imagine anyone in the establishment confessing publicly to the anti-white bias that is so well documented here. Im not surprised he blocked you but it’s a shame he did. The only thing they might do is slip up if asked in a sly why somehow a certain player wasn’t played or chosen etc. Outright confrontation won’t bring them to fess up.

Pathetic state of affairs

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Quick summary. TE Dalton Schultz had 2 touchdown catches for the cowboys. LB Jack Gibbens had 10 total tackles for the Titans.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Quick summary. TE Dalton Schultz had 2 touchdown catches for the cowboys. LB Jack Gibbens had 10 total tackles for the Titans.
Dalton Schultz should get the ball way more than he does. Despite this he has around 542 yards on the season. Not too bad considering
he is not thrown to nearly as much. He should finish the regular season with around 700 yards receiving.

wile

Master
In this current media environment I cannot imagine anyone in the establishment confessing publicly to the anti-white bias that is so well documented here. Im not surprised he blocked you but it’s a shame he did. The only thing they might do is slip up if asked in a sly why somehow a certain player wasn’t played or chosen etc. Outright confrontation won’t bring them to fess up.

Pathetic state of affairs
I'd go with the question, "Is there any racial bias in these invites?" That is just a leading question to crack them open. Anyway last night's game held no interest from me and then I find out that TN is down to the NFL's version of "Steamin' Willy Beaman" from that movie.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'd go with the question, "Is there any racial bias in these invites?" That is just a leading question to crack them open. Anyway last night's game held no interest from me and then I find out that TN is down to the NFL's version of "Steamin' Willy Beaman" from that movie.
I’ve taken that angle. All I did was list several White players that deserved invites and commented that I have noticed bias when it comes to certain players being ignored. Instead of acknowledging it he just blocks me. At least I know I’m getting under his skin and planting the seed since he is reading my messages and blocking me.

I missed last nights turd fest. Prescott is now tied with Derek Carr for most INTs in the league despite missing 5 games this year. Carr has been written off by the Raiders while Prescott still enjoys job security despite doing less with more when compared to Carr over their careers.

The NFL's obsession with fielding "athletes" at the QB position is slowly making HALF of all games unwatchable. Mobility is a great asset, but outside of Patrick Mahomes (mixed) and occasionally Jalen Hurts, NONE of these black quarterbacks can throw worth a lick. It's like watching a Tebow era Denver game with none of the magic - plodding, low scoring, and dumbed down single read offenses. Last night's Titans game shows that Malik Willis, despite having 1st round hype by some draft "analysts", couldn't get the nod over journeyman Joshua Dobbs, another black QB but without the athleticism.

The NFL sorely misses the era when Manning, Brady, Rivers, Big Ben, Favre, Brees, Rodgers, Romo, and even Eli were out there slinging it. All of those guys gave their teams a genuine chance to win games and be competitive on offense. We are down to only 3 great QBs now (Mahomes, Burrow, Allen), with a handful of competent vets like Kirk Cousins (who was taken 2 rounds after the "elite athlete" RG3) and a couple guys who could get there (Lawrence and Herbert). Half the league is utterly lost at the QB position, and I blame the obsession with "athleticism" - outside of Josh Allen, all of the top QBs are average athletes on NFL standards.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Yeah and the fact that the league is now as big as it is has watered it down that much further. I used to not watch it because I got tired of the ghetto culture of it all, but now the product itself is just a lot less interesting.

I find I’ll watch if I’m in public places or at a friend’s house if they have a game on, but it’s been years since I turned the nfl on in my house for anything other than the Super Bowl

I think you’re very much right about the quarterback position. It’s so central to the success of a team that if played poorly the game itself becomes unwatchable.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Wow. Not many of us around today huh?
Darnold TD pass
Jones TD pass
Hill TD run
Lawrence looking good early.
I won't be here much early, but hopefully will be around this evening to post.

TwentyTwo

Master
Taysom Hill strong TD Run will not be denied! And nearly blocks a punt too! Another 1st Down rugby scrum!

Nice to see justice served. Eagles DB Reed Blankenship Starting as a Rookie ! Was baffled back in April when he went Undrafted....and Rookie Punt Returner Britian Covey too!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Chase Winovich with his best game in years. 4 tackles so far (1 for a loss) with a sack. On the other side of the field, LB David Mayo has 3 tackles (1 for a loss) and a sack. Mayo has always been good when given opportunities to start over the years.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Darnold playing well today.
Don’t want to jinx it but he hasn’t had a bad one this year. Since he’s been inserted as starter, all the Panthers do is win. What a story it would be if Darnold lead this team left for dead into the playoffs.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Don’t want to jinx it but he hasn’t had a bad one this year. Since he’s been inserted as starter, all the Panthers do is win. What a story it would be if Darnold lead this team left for dead into the playoffs.

I hope he lands on his feet next year, he's been very good during this last quarter of the season. Still baffled as to why the Jets ever gave up on him rather than work on his development.

edit: damn just had a fumbled exchange setting up the Bucs with good field position.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Lions teeing off on Fields now - just forced a fumble.

Giants are in control over the Colts. Daniel Jones one of the better stories this year.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Goff with another great game. 2 touchdowns both to Brock Wright.

Out of all the teams fighting for the #7 seed in the NFC, I’d want the Lions to get it. Will be watching to see how the Redskins and Seahawks do today as well.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Goff with another great game. 2 touchdowns both to Brock Wright.

Out of all the teams fighting for the #7 seed in the NFC, I’d want the Lions to get it. Will be watching to see how the Redskins and Seahawks do today as well.

Agreed. I wonder if Smiff will continue his regression of play later today vs the Jets. Goff has only gotten better as the year has gone on. This year has has been able to distance himself from McVay and show that he was more than a system QB.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
DE George Karlaftis with his 5th sack in the last 6 games. He also has a fumble recovery. He’s really coming on of late and looks like a stud.