2022 NFL Week 17

Rocky B

Master
Daniel Jones playing well. Throwing, rushing......He just had an 18 yard touchdown run......

Rocky B

Master
The Browns’ third string running back had one good season at Cincy and has a job, Borghi was kicking ass throughout his college tenure and is out of work......horse crap.

Rocky B

Master
Lions just scored again....Bears getting embarrassed...Is there anyone aside from us that would say Goff>Fields?

wile

Master
Announcers on Chiefs Broncos game spent minutes on Wilson's cap hit, aww too bad for the Broncos and the Caste System. Nothing personal against Wilson, but frankly Chomping Pete gave him an executable game plan, a running game and a defense that could stop a missile when it counted.

wile

Master
If I saw it correctly D-Watson 6-9 30 yards and probably about halftime stats.

Warhawk_46

Master
Lions just scored again....Bears getting embarrassed...Is there anyone aside from us that would say Goff>Fields?
I think defenses are happy for Fields to run wild… it does nothing to help the team win.

Fields is not a quarterback, he is a running back playing quarterback.

Rocky B

Master
I saw that Pete Werner was playing special teams for the Saints but not starting on defense....WTF?

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Top TE in last year’s draft Trey McBride with 7 catches for 78 yards and a TD.

Also, Tom Brady with a vintage performance today. Over 400 yards and 3 TD passes while fighting for a playoff spot.

backrow

Hall of Famer
ah, McCaffrey got stopped at 1 yard line after a great 37 yard run! he's over 1000!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I think defenses are happy for Fields to run wild… it does nothing to help the team win.

Fields is not a quarterback, he is a running back playing quarterback.
What a putrid performance passing the ball. 7 for 21 for 75 yards & 1/1. Also took 7 sacks. This while being down big most of the game. Most mediocre quarterbacks will use that situation to pad their stats in garbage time. Guess he can’t, but hey look how fast he is!

backrow

Hall of Famer
What irks me that he wasn't on the field for two attempts after his run (negative rush by Mason and number 11 TD).

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Cmac us having his best game of the year so far and it's not even halftime. He has 10 rushes for 71 yards already! Wow!
Congrats on another 1000 yard season to one of our favorite football players in the NFL!

backrow

Hall of Famer
great dive by Juszczyk for 9 yards on that TD drive. Another very nice run by CMac and he, again, got stopped inches short.

Kittle TD! His 5th in last 3 games, he clearly enjoys playing with Purdy!

Wildcat

White QBs thrived around the league this week so far. Even dual threat types such as Josh Allen and Daniel Jones find ways to be durable all the way to the end of the season.
The way Tua seems to fall headfirst in his sacks seems to speak to his own lack of self awareness and how to take hits, no? I watch Taysom every week absorb tackles like they’re nothing. The only way to take him out is with head shots-which has been attempted many times.
Hurts and Murray are fast on their feet but lack a sense of self preservation too.
Lamar, even at his prime cannot remain healthy.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Good game between the Niners and the Raiders. Both teams looking very good.
Jason Stidham playing very well as QB for the Raiders.

Warhawk_46

Master
What a putrid performance passing the ball. 7 for 21 for 75 yards & 1/1. Also took 7 sacks. This while being down big most of the game. Most mediocre quarterbacks will use that situation to pad their stats in garbage time. Guess he can’t, but hey look how fast he is!
To be honest, he has some pretty big holes to run through too just by nature being a quarterback.

Next year watch him fall back to earth!