2022 NFL Week 14

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Wilson banged up, Rypien comes in and throws a TD. The game that started as a blowout is now 34-28 KC over Denver.

Warhawk_46

Master
Joseph Jewel is a top 5 linebacker in the league. He is just outstanding.

Alex Singleton is as well.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Prepare for lots of creepy closeups of Mike McDaniel

Snow Plow

Guru
Another great game by Aidan Hutchinson. I’m not sure what more this guy has to prove. Either way, he should be a regular 10+ sack guy for years to come. I attended the Michigan-OSU game last year and that has to be the most dominant game of his career so far. I’m glad he is on my Lions team. I thought Goff really proved himself today and I am hoping they don’t try to draft Stroud with their Rams pick.

I think we're seeing the last several games of the GOAT's career. Can't see him returning to Tampa with how the team is quickly deteriorating, and does he really want to start over with another organization next year at the age of 46?

A familiar story. Tom Brady played one year too many.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Jerry Rice blasted Shanahan for running skill players up the middle after Samuel's injury (apparently high ankle sprain).

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Another great game by Aidan Hutchinson. I’m not sure what more this guy has to prove. Either way, he should be a regular 10+ sack guy for years to come. I attended the Michigan-OSU game last year and that has to be the most dominant game of his career so far. I’m glad he is on my Lions team. I thought Goff really proved himself today and I am hoping they don’t try to draft Stroud with their Rams pick.

It sounds like they are rightly viewing Goff as the answer at the QB position. He's been very good this year after being written off last season. Great story for sure. Hutchison is proving to be a beast too - hard to believe the Jaguars passed on him.

Welcome to the site!

Warhawk_46

Master
A familiar story. Tom Brady played one year too many.
He likely did and the personal turmoil also has likely played a part in his performance.

That being said, I see TB’s problems as more his supporting cast and coaching. Tom can still sling it, but his line has been inconsistent and his receivers consistently inconsistent.

A shame Leftwhich doesn’t call up more plays for their fastest receiver (Scotty Miller) on the outside or as a slant across the middle. Far too often it seems they send him in short dig routes instead.

They also have no running game to speak of and it puts immense pressure on Brady.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
He likely did and the personal turmoil also has likely played a part in his performance.

That being said, I see TB’s problems as more his supporting cast and coaching. Tom can still sling it, but his line has been inconsistent and his receivers consistently inconsistent.

A shame Leftwhich doesn’t call up more plays for their fastest receiver (Scotty Miller) on the outside or as a slant across the middle. Far too often it seems they send him in short dig routes instead.

They also have no running game to speak of and it puts immense pressure on Brady.

They did have one play on the outside where Scotty Miller blew by his defender for a sure touchdown catch. Brady underthrew him by 3 to 5 yards. Miller had to wait for the ball and come back towards it. The pass ended up hitting the cornerback on the left shoulder who never
looked back towards the ball. It would have be a very easy interception if he had. Brady can still sling it but has lost some strength in his arm
which effects his deep throws the most and sometimes his medium throws. To his credit, Brady is still 4th in the NFL in passing yards!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
All time great J J Watt, who had nothing to do with the play, gets the obligatory perp shot after New England's third string RB scores

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Gotta say I do love how The Cards assembled their DL. Much how we at CF would do it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Fatt Matt and Joe Judge certainly doing no favors with the offensive game plan for Mac Jones

icsept

Master
Terrible coaching by Kingsbury at the end of the first half. Could have kicked a field goal and gone up 16-7. But, turns over on downs and NE gets a field goal, 13-10 at the half. Two terrible offenses, take the points.