2022 NFL Week 14

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Happy to see Trent Irwin putting on a show for all of us today. Would like to here his name more often as he can really play!

Yes as many of you said Trevor Lawrence has turned the corner and is starting to show the world that upside! I would like to
see him run a little more but his throwing accuracy and strength is a joy to watch!

icsept

Master
Deshaun throws a pick. Disgusting Browns sold their soul, draft capital, and and cap space for the perv. They won’t make the playoffs this year or in the future, because they won’t be able to pay anybody but Deshaun.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Go Houston.......Still holding on vs Dallas....
Houston's top 2 receivers are both injured for this game, the much reviled Davis Mills is winning so far with a Pee Wee level of WRs to work with.

Rocky B

Master
Burkhead sighting.....Up the gut for zero....
Now another one for negative.
The whole world knew he was getting it up the middle.

Houston going for it on 4th and goal from the three.....
Pierce is out with an ankle injury......
So it’s Rex... Houston stuffed......

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Burkhead sighting.....Up the gut for zero....
Now another one for negative.
The whole world knew he was getting it up the middle.

Houston going for it on 4th and goal from the three.....
Pierce is out with an ankle injury......
So it’s Rex... Houston stuffed......

Hatie showing off his coaching acumen by not kicking the field goal to go up by 6.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Speaking of the Bengals. Why do so many teams force the ball way too much to their top receiver? As great as Burrow is, I would
like to see him get both Trent Irwin and Trent Taylor more invoved in the offense. They both had a few catches today but for the
season they just rarely get to see passes thrown their way! While Jamar Chase is a good receiver, they do force the ball to him way
too much. He has been targeted 15 times today compared with just 6 targets for Irwin and Taylor combined. Again too many teams
do this.

Even in Minnesosta, as much respect as I have for Cousins, he locks in on Jefferson so much that sometimes the offense stalls to a halt.
Justin Jefferson is a top 5 receiver in the NFL but he should look to Thielen and other receivers plus a little more. I'm not gonna complain
too much though as even with the loss today the Vikings are having a great season.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of the Bengals. Why do so many teams force the ball way too much to their top receiver? As great as Burrow is, I would
like to see him get both Trent Irwin and Trent Taylor more invoved in the offense. They both had a few catches today but for the
season they just rarely get to see passes thrown their way! While Jamar Chase is a good receiver, they do force the ball to him way
too much. He has been targeted 15 times today compared with just 6 targets for Irwin and Taylor combined. Again too many teams
do this.

Even in Minnesosta, as much respect as I have for Cousins, he locks in on Jefferson so much that sometimes the offense stalls to a halt.
Justin Jefferson is a top 5 receiver in the NFL but he should look to Thielen and other receivers plus a little more. I'm not gonna complain
too much though as even with the loss today the Vikings are having a great season.
Tee Higgins and Tyler Boyd are Cincy's second and third receivers after Chase. Both were knocked out of the game today, which is the only reason backups Taylor and Irwin were on the field more than usual.

Thielen had a pretty good game today with 7/66/1. Jefferson is a young superstar, he's going to remain the main target of Cousins. What we need is a lot more White receivers being developed and playing regularly in the NFL as there's now a fair amount of them starting in college, but the trend the past few years has been in the opposite direction.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
McCaffrey for 20 yards, just missed breaking free for the touchdown.

C-Mac, Kittle and Samuel all contribute as the 49ers march right down the field

backrow

Hall of Famer
Kelce with 38 yard catch! Kelce went over 10k with that (in 140 games)

EDIT: Mahomes just went for Watson in the end zone, no catch.

Rocky B

Master
Let’s go CMC....The Bucs seem to be crowding the box early.....
No carries for him yet, but a nice catch by Kittle on third down....

Nice run for CMC. 20 yards...

Warhawk_46

Master
Been errands with my family after church this morning, but just checked box scores and see CMC is getting some running room and responding beautifully - 3 for 33 in opening quarter!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Been errands with my family after church this morning, but just checked box scores and see CMC is getting some running room and responding beautifully - 3 for 33 in opening quarter!
I was just about to post that, much better play calling and he looks great so far today!

Rocky B

Master
McCaffrey getting carries and producing. This is why I watch these games.
Keep it going young man.....

backrow

Hall of Famer
Purdy is targeting white guys a bit more as well. nothing to Cmac so far but he made 3 completions to Kittle and just now to backup TE Kroft.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Purdy with the rushing TD. I soured on him a bit during his tenure in college but he is looking good so far. Glad to see it!

Warhawk_46

Master
49ers looking good so far under strong running by McCaffrey (and Deebo) and what looks like a new QB who is unfazed by the bright lights.

Tom Brady’s supporting cast continues to struggle this year. I disliked Arians but coaching is one of the most underrated aspects of great teams. Bowles is not a good coach and it shows this year with how disheveled the Bucs have looked all season long.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Travis Kelce is just a guy that doesn't seem to age. He already has almost 60 yards receiving and we are still in the first half.

Cmac looking like the McCaffrey from a couple of years ago. He is headed for his first 100 yard game without a doubt! Finally
he is looking more relaxed out there and very explosive. They are also finally using him a little better but I would still like to see
this continue. They just love to run him up the middle far too much which leads to injuries and achieves very little.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Russell "The Savior" Wilson leading the Broncos to a 0-27 deficit to KC in the second quarter.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
I was just about to post that, much better play calling and he looks great so far today!
Watching the game . . . when McCaffrey has run off-tackle or on a sweep, he's had substantial gains.
It's great that the Niners have adjusted their play calling to include these type of runs.
At the same time, they have run him up the gut several times too, and the result has been basically nothing, every time.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
McCaffrey getting carries and producing. This is why I watch these games.
Keep it going young man.....
That's the only thing I hate about CMAC going out west. Don't get to watch him play anymore. RB, aren't you on the EC? Is there another way to watch other than having NFL Network?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That's the only thing I hate about CMAC going out west. Don't get to watch him play anymore. RB, aren't you on the EC? Is there another way to watch other than having NFL Network?

sportsurge.net Click on football. Find a link and there you go my friend.