2022 NFL Draft

Red Raider

Mentor
The 2 black TE’s that have been generating the most hype because of their “upside” and “athleticism” are Isaiah Likely and Jalen Wydermyer. Well they both just shot themselves out of the top TE discussion with terrible athleticism and speed this week.

Today Wydermyer takes the cake with a 5.03 40 at Texas A&M Pro Day.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The 2 black TE’s that have been generating the most hype because of their “upside” and “athleticism” are Isaiah Likely and Jalen Wydermyer. Well they both just shot themselves out of the top TE discussion with terrible athleticism and speed this week.

Wow. Funny how the narrative crumbles once you dig through the weeds.
White DBs testing great, black TEs mediocre to bad.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Looking on message boards and draft cucks are convincing each other that he plays faster than that...predictable!

Red Raider

Mentor
Can’t seem to find Iowa State pro day results, would be nice to see how Mike Rose, Jake Hummel, and Chase Allen performed.

I found Charlie Kolars numbers which were good, he had a 4.67 40, 35.5” vert, and 6.98 3 cone. The knock on him was that he was a lumbering TE instead of a smooth receiving TE, so it was nice to see that he showed that he’s a good athlete too.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Can’t seem to find Iowa State pro day results, would be nice to see how Mike Rose, Jake Hummel, and Chase Allen performed.

I found Charlie Kolars numbers which were good, he had a 4.67 40, 35.5” vert, and 6.98 3 cone. The knock on him was that he was a lumbering TE instead of a smooth receiving TE, so it was nice to see that he showed that he’s a good athlete too.

It’s beyond bizarre that these numbers are not being posted. This goes for most pro days. With social media and a bunch of draft sites out there the info should be easy to find. I know The Athletic site is covering pro days but it’s behind a paywall.

Warhawk_46

Master
Right? I remember a decade ago NFL.com had a running page of updated ProDay results for all the athletes. They could do that ten years ago but now ProDay results are impossible to find.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Right? I remember a decade ago NFL.com had a running page of updated ProDay results for all the athletes. They could do that ten years ago but now ProDay results are impossible to find.

I'm suspicious about everything when it involves race.

Maybe they are suppressing the results because objective measures such as the RAS are showing that many white men are very athletic. This runs counter to the anti-white party line that all white men are slow and unathletic and that all black males are superior athletically.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
QB Malik Willis is now being hyped as a potential pick at number one or two in the draft. His last year in college he had a 61.1% completion percentage and a 27 -12 touchdown to interception ratio while playing a lower level schedule.

That's not bad for a college quarterback but is nowhere near the level one would expect from a top NFL quarterback prospect. Willis is being promoted because of his race.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/malik-willis-1.html

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
QB Malik Willis is now being hyped as a potential pick at number one or two in the draft. His last year in college he had a 61.1% completion percentage and a 27 -12 touchdown to interception ratio while playing a lower level schedule.

That's not bad for a college quarterback but is nowhere near the level one would expect from a top NFL quarterback prospect. Willis is being promoted because of his race.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/malik-willis-1.html

Willis is benefiting from "Dat Upside" more than any other prospect I can think of.. If Lions screw up And don't take Hutchinson at number two.. Well that'd be a total Detroit move.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Willis is benefiting from "Dat Upside" more than any other prospect I can think of.. If Lions screw up And don't take Hutchinson at number two.. Well that'd be a total Detroit move.

Willis is getting the same unwarranted hype that Lance enjoyed last year. It’s getting old watching the same story play out year after year with no one seeming to care or call it out for what it is.

If the Lions choose Willis when they don’t have a need at the position it would be another cohenincidence.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Willis is getting the same unwarranted hype that Lance enjoyed last year. It’s getting old watching the same story play out year after year with no one seeming to care or call it out for what it is.

If the Lions choose Willis when they don’t have a need at the position it would be another cohenincidence.

True and Jordan Love before that.

Red Raider

Mentor
I feel like a hypocrite if I hate on Malik Willis because to me his situation is very similar to Josh Allen coming out a few years ago. Both rocket armed QB’s with running ability who put up mediocre stats on terrible teams. However, I don’t see him as worthy of a top 10 pick and ultimately I don’t think it’ll happen (maybe Carolina or Atlanta though).

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Josh Allen seems to be the consensus comparison. Only he's 5 inches taller and 40lbs heavier. They had similar College careers. Allen did face Northern Weather conditions at Wyoming though. Doesn't matter what I think as he's been positioned by usual suspects as a Top 10 pick and I'll be surprised otherwise.

*Rhule The Caste Tool will most likely select Willis. Unless Steelers move up. Could see Atlanta as well, agreed Red. Hopefully they go with Pickett or Corral.

Red Raider

Mentor
It seemed like Pickett was the consensus QB1 at the beginning of the year and now he is not being talked about much. Howell, Corrall, Ridder, and Strong not getting mentioned much either. All it is now is people bowing down and worshipping Malik Willis because of 1 throw he made at his pro day that is on repeat non-stop on social media and TV. I still think Pickett is clearly the most NFL-ready QB and it’s not even close, I think he could step in and play similar to Mac Jones from the start. My comp for Pickett would be Alex Smith, but Pickett has more of a “wow” factor.

Red Raider

Mentor
https://www.si.com/college/utah/football/2022-nfl-draft-profile-britain-covey

Nice draft profile on Britain Covey, one of the rare ones where a white guy isn’t stereotyped or talked about negatively. Covey is one of my favorite players in this draft, I’ve NEVER seen a player with his ability to make cuts. He is in the middle of his pro day right now. One tweet I saw had his 40 at 4.43, right around where I’d expect him to be. He is so explosive and is a former basketball player, I expect him to have a good vertical as well.

Warhawk_46

Master
Willis will bust. I think the most comparable is the QB Chicago now has. Decent athlete and terrible quarterback. I think we are all seeing how quickly Lamar Jackson is fading. You can’t be just an athlete and play well long. Not at the size of a Willis or Jackson (or Griffey before them). Tebow had the frame and intangibles to carve out a long successful career if he wasn’t blackballed out of the league.

Pickett is every bit the athlete Willis is and a much better quarterback.

Red Raider

Mentor
White guys are demolishing the testing numbers this year, here’s another big one from a big combine snub!

TE Lucas Krull - Pitt
6’6” 253lbs
40: 4.54
Vert: 35”
Broad: 10’
Shuttle: 4.35
3 cone: 7.16

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It seemed like Pickett was the consensus QB1 at the beginning of the year and now he is not being talked about much. Howell, Corrall, Ridder, and Strong not getting mentioned much either. All it is now is people bowing down and worshipping Malik Willis because of 1 throw he made at his pro day that is on repeat non-stop on social media and TV. I still think Pickett is clearly the most NFL-ready QB and it’s not even close, I think he could step in and play similar to Mac Jones from the start. My comp for Pickett would be Alex Smith, but Pickett has more of a “wow” factor.

The real question is will NFL teams learn the lesson Mac Jones taught the league last year or will black QBs get selected ahead of Pickett because of upside. If anything Mac Jones success as a rookie should certainly make teams re-evaluate how they view QBs. It’s obvious the media and fans are hopeless as they have been conditioned to think all black QBs are magical, prone from error and filled to the brim with “upside”. No consideration is taken in regards to the mental side of game when it comes to black players regardless of position.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
PSU DB /WSTD Drew Hartlaub ran a 4.24 at the pro day. Good thing James Franklin let him utilize his athletic ability on the field playing defensive back…oh wait he didn’t. He was the wrong color to play DB.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I looked at some of these mock drafts. One of the trends is to speculate that desperate teams will trade up to draft Malik Willis.

SMH.

El Gringo

Mentor
PSU DB /WSTD Drew Hartlaub ran a 4.24 at the pro day. Good thing James Franklin let him utilize his athletic ability on the field playing defensive back…oh wait he didn’t. He was the wrong color to play DB.
Nice find LF! It looks like he had a interview with the patriots with several more in the coming days and may be drafted. So he is good enough to play in the NFL but not good enough see the field at PSU. It makes no sense that Franklin didn't carve out some kind of role for one of the fastest guys in football. I really hope this kid gets a chance not only for him but to highlight the ignorance of Franklin.

Last edited:

Red Raider

Mentor
Nice find LF! It looks like he had a interview with the patriots with several more in the coming days and may be drafted. So he is good enough to play in the NFL but not good enough see the field at PSU. It makes no sense that Franklin didn't carve out some kind of role for one of the fastest guys in football. I really hope this kid gets a chance not only for him but to highlight the ignorance of Franklin.
They gave him an official 4.22! It appears like he is transitioning to slot receiver for the NFL. Honestly that is the position he should’ve been playing at Penn State, pretty embarrassing that they have someone with that speed and wouldn’t even try to get the ball in his hands. He’s 175 pounds and played RB/WR/Returner in high school but they decided to put him and his blazing speed at safety with no plan to ever get him involved.