2022 NFL Draft

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I think they are indoctrinated at this point. The physical measurements and attributes are proven but so many of these “experts” are conditioned to see skin color as the main attribute condition for athleticism.

They're all indoctrinated to varying degrees for sure. But a lot of them are young and write for obscure or fairly obscure blogs. They're trying to make their mark and become more widely read, but often don't know a lot about football (or life for that matter). I read many articles that are just plain embarrassing, not even Journalism 101 stuff.

The agenda is promoted and instilled by those who make a lot of money as "journalists." Below this article is another one, called "What the Draft Experts Say About Pierce." It quotes the despicable Lance Zierlein on Pierce, who fully knows what he's doing: "Pierce was a mismatch as a deep-ball target at Cincinnati, but is more likely to be tabbed as a possession receiver with the ability to create some downfield trouble as a pro. He plays a physical brand of ball and has combat-catch toughness, which is important because he’s not an elusive route runner. He can work underneath or challenge a bigger, slower cornerback deep, but the route tree is going to be limited. Some players have traits that don’t show up on the field, but Pierce utilizes both his physical and athletic gifts. He has backup potential with zone-beater and red-zone value, and will likely play on special teams."

Now that's obvious malice, as Zierlein writes this garbage year after year about White players and is richly rewarded for it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
They're all indoctrinated to varying degrees for sure. But a lot of them are young and write for obscure or fairly obscure blogs. They're trying to make their mark and become more widely read, but often don't know a lot about football (or life for that matter). I read many articles that are just plain embarrassing, not even Journalism 101 stuff.

The agenda is promoted and instilled by those who make a lot of money as "journalists." Below this article is another one, called "What the Draft Experts Say About Pierce." It quotes the despicable Lance Zierlein on Pierce, who fully knows what he's doing: "Pierce was a mismatch as a deep-ball target at Cincinnati, but is more likely to be tabbed as a possession receiver with the ability to create some downfield trouble as a pro. He plays a physical brand of ball and has combat-catch toughness, which is important because he’s not an elusive route runner. He can work underneath or challenge a bigger, slower cornerback deep, but the route tree is going to be limited. Some players have traits that don’t show up on the field, but Pierce utilizes both his physical and athletic gifts. He has backup potential with zone-beater and red-zone value, and will likely play on special teams."

Now that's obvious malice, as Zierlein writes this garbage year after year about White players and is richly rewarded for it.

They all parrot each other. We are the only site that looks at this and calls them out which is why the site was attacked in the past. We represent the only threat to the status quo. The same race based cliches will be thrown around all weekend during the draft - mass formation psychosis

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Not all of them. I and others re-post articles that are glowingly positive about White players at times and DraftDaddy was a great site in its day. I'd also say in general the negative stereotyping of White athletes isn't as extreme as it used to be, including by announcers. Maybe that's the "Caste Football Effect."

I've seen positive articles about Pierce without any negative stereotyping, but they're not by well-known writers or supposed "draft experts" like Zierlein, they're mostly by younger writers trying to establish themselves. There's no way of getting inside their heads, but that's why we need to keep presenting our case in positive terms, pointing out how unfair the top-down controlled Caste System is to White athletes, and not by fixating on those that benefit from it.

Red Raider

Mentor

LOL these guys act like it’s impossible for a white guy to make catches on NFL CB’s (who honestly suck for the most part). Zierlein is the worst, he writes all the combine profiles on NFL.com and I was reading them before the combine and the guy dogs everyone, even black players. He had mostly negative things about every player including sure fire first rounders. He never gives players the benefit of the doubt and I notice he always compares them to irrelevant average players from 15-20 years ago.

Warhawk_46

Master
Not all of them. I and others re-post articles that are glowingly positive about White players at times and DraftDaddy was a great site in its day. I'd also say in general the negative stereotyping of White athletes isn't as extreme as it used to be, including by announcers. Maybe that's the "Caste Football Effect."

I've seen positive articles about Pierce without any negative stereotyping, but they're not by well-known writers or supposed "draft experts" like Zierlein, they're mostly by younger writers trying to establish themselves. There's no way of getting inside their heads, but that's why we need to keep presenting our case in positive terms, pointing out how unfair the top-down controlled Caste System is to White athletes, and not by fixating on those that benefit from it.
I would say Jason Whitlock has been one of the most fair sportswriters I’ve seen in recent memory. And he happens to be black. I truly think many writers degrade white athletes as a virtue-signaling exercise. The self-loathing and degrading of white men signals to society that these writers are not racist. They can’t be because they irrationally praise an athlete merely for being black!

Jerry Reb

Mentor

I agree, I believe that a majority of the younger/less known writers are fair-minded and just want to break into the business. The problem is the "established" writers get all the glory, all the big headlines - and those guys tend to be very anti-white.

Red Raider

Mentor
Pro days today

Washington
RB Sean McGrew - 4.60 40, 30.5” vertical
TE Cade Otton
DL Ryan Bowman

Purdue
RB Zander Horvath - 4.57 40, 35.5” vert, 10’3” broad, 4.25 shuttle, 31 bench reps
WR Jackson Anthrop - 4.68 40, 31” vert, 6.96 3 cone, 11 bench reps
DE George Karlaftis - 4.71 40, 6.78 3 cone (WOW)

Louisville
DB Jack Fagot - timed his run myself and got 4.61 and 4.63

Wyoming
WR Ayden Eberhart
DE Garrett Crall

MTSU
S Reed Blankenship

Idaho State
WR Tanner Conner - 4.37 40, 39.5” vertical
(6’3” 230lbs)

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Some big names! Expecting more great times. Our lads have been killing it with Pro days.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
A lot of players skipped the 3 cone and 20 yd ss at the combine. Most, but not all, of these were black.

Let's see if they run them at the pro days.

I would downgrade players who skip the athletic testing because I'd assume they'd do poorly at the tests they skip. Otherwise why would they skip them?

Warhawk_46

Master
Saw Max Borghi only ran a 4.52 at WSU’s Pro Day; also only a 33” vertical. I expected much better numbers from him. He is going to struggle to get drafted in my opinion.

Red Raider

Mentor
Sean McGrew ran a 10.56 100m in high school and finished 2nd place in the 100m state championship in California but ran 4.60 and 4.62 today in addition to a 30.5” vertical. He was a long shot anyways but now he’d be lucky to get a shot.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Saw Max Borghi only ran a 4.52 at WSU’s Pro Day; also only a 33” vertical. I expected much better numbers from him. He is going to struggle to get drafted in my opinion.

Borghi was rehabbing an injury so he was not up to par in terms of training for the pro day. He’s the modern prototype for an RB - great as a runner, a receiving threat as well. He should certainly be drafted in a fair world.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Elite times for Conner. Absolutely racial bias he wasn't invited to Combine.

Horvath's strength and size should get him to The League. Probably as a FB/H-Back though...

Slower than expected for McGrew! Perhaps injuries got the best of him during his college career.

Borghi was rehabbing so it is what it is. Resume is excellent and he looked pretty stout in the pictures posted in that article.

Don't know much about Fagot, besides he plays for Black Power Louisville and is a Kentucky kid. Perhaps he'll get a look at USFL/XFL.

Karlaftis is a big man with that 4.71! I predicted a high 4.6 for him so not too far off!

Rocky B

Master
Pro days today

Washington
RB Sean McGrew - 4.60 40, 30.5” vertical
TE Cade Otton
DL Ryan Bowman

Purdue
RB Zander Horvath - 4.57 40, 35.5” vert, 10’3” broad, 4.25 shuttle, 31 bench reps
WR Jackson Anthrop - 4.68 40, 31” vert, 6.96 3 cone, 11 bench reps
DE George Karlaftis - 4.71 40, 6.78 3 cone (WOW)

Louisville
DB Jack Fagot - timed his run myself and got 4.61 and 4.63

Wyoming
WR Ayden Eberhart
DE Garrett Crall

MTSU
S Reed Blankenship

Idaho State
WR Tanner Conner - 4.37 40, 39.5” vertical
(6’3” 230lbs)

Horvath ran faster than Anthrop and McGrew?
For his size?......come on NFL!

Warhawk_46

Master
Borghi was rehabbing an injury so he was not up to par in terms of training for the pro day. He’s the modern prototype for an RB - great as a runner, a receiving threat as well. He should certainly be drafted in a fair world.
Oh no doubt, he is a modern prototype. Size and skill set he reminds me of Kamara. In a fair world, he would be drafted second round. However he is a white man, so the powers that be will use everything to denigrate him.

Him coming off rehab will not be mentioned.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It bears repeating that this guy was the consensus best player in the draft.

According to NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah, he was told that Notre Dame S Kyle Hamilton ran in the low 4.7's in the 40-yard dash at his pro day last week.

This is contrary to the reports that Hamilton (6'4/219) ran a 4.56 in the 40-yard dash at the Notre Dame pro day. At the combine, Hamilton ran an official 4.59-second 40-yard dash, but the report from Jeremiah told a different story. Even though Hamilton plays faster than his reported times, running in the 4.7's isn't exactly a great addition to his resume. The Athletic's Dane Brugler chimed in saying that Hamilton ran 4.70 and 4.74 in his two attempts. Brugler also noted that his teammate Kyren Williams ran slower than his combine time. This will be something to monitor moving forward as his stock could take a hit.

icsept

Master
It bears repeating that this guy was the consensus best player in the draft.

According to NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah, he was told that Notre Dame S Kyle Hamilton ran in the low 4.7's in the 40-yard dash at his pro day last week.

This is contrary to the reports that Hamilton (6'4/219) ran a 4.56 in the 40-yard dash at the Notre Dame pro day. At the combine, Hamilton ran an official 4.59-second 40-yard dash, but the report from Jeremiah told a different story. Even though Hamilton plays faster than his reported times, running in the 4.7's isn't exactly a great addition to his resume. The Athletic's Dane Brugler chimed in saying that Hamilton ran 4.70 and 4.74 in his two attempts. Brugler also noted that his teammate Kyren Williams ran slower than his combine time. This will be something to monitor moving forward as his stock could take a hit.
He’s substantially slower than Tanner Muse, but I’m sure nobody will convert him to linebacker.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
He’s substantially slower than Tanner Muse, but I’m sure nobody will convert him to linebacker.

And if he gets drafted in the top half of the first round and busts he will be quickly discarded. He didn’t seem like an impact player to me - he cherry picked a lot in the defensive backfield. Sterling Weatherford from Miami OH is almost the same player but is faster and more physical than Hamilton.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Horvath with the workout of a bell cow running back.

I am still trying to find middle Tennessee state pro day info.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Amazing how rules get twisted when an afflete runs a slow time. Then all of a sudden "they play faster than timed". System definitely twists itself to Affletes advantage, they can do no wrong.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Amazing how rules get twisted when an afflete runs a slow time. Then all of a sudden "they play faster than timed". System definitely twists itself to Affletes advantage, they can do no wrong.

Yep, objective facts and physical measurements mean little, what counts is twisting the narrative when needed to advance the omnipresent agenda.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Purdue WR David Bell ran in the high 4.6 - 4.7 range. I’ll give him credit as he was very good during the season but a time like that for a White Wr would be the end of his potential pro prospects.