2022 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I wasn’t expecting Turner to be a 4.4 guy - more like 4.6. That’s a great time for him and he was a really good player for Clemson as well.

Red Raider

Mentor
I wasn’t expecting Turner to be a 4.4 guy - more like 4.6. That’s a great time for him and he was a really good player for Clemson as well.
Same, I didn’t really have any idea how he’d test. Seems like all of our guys this year are showing incredible athleticism!

Turner is a guy I’d expect to stick around in the league for a while, he has the size and athleticism to be a contributor on defense and excel on special teams until he can carve out the opportunity to start. A little bit of an older prospect but a team can get good value with him late in the draft or as an UDFA, can play on all special teams units from day 1.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Men, I'm not trying to dampen the excitement over some of these 40 times, but remember pro day results are hand timed, so the results will be a little better than laser times at the combine. No way Turner is faster than CMAC. McCaffrey ran a 4.48 laser time I believe. I looked up the Clemson report on Turner and it said he ran a 4.46 and a 4.47, so add another five tenths to a full tenth to that and he actually ran about a 4.51-4.56 which is a great Safety time. He should be drafted. in the top 5 rounds. No later. But I'm a little concerned, because, Tanner Muse ran 4.41 at the combine at 6'2, 227 lbs. That was impressive and was drafted in the 3rd round? Look how he's been treated after runnng faster than most CB's. Now he's on the Seattle practice squad, I think?
RB Ryan Nall ran a 4.58 at the combine and a 4.52 at his pro-day.

icsept

Master
Men, I'm not trying to dampen the excitement over some of these 40 times, but remember pro day results are hand timed, so the results will be a little better than laser times at the combine. No way Turner is faster than CMAC. McCaffrey ran a 4.48 laser time I believe. I looked up the Clemson report on Turner and it said he ran a 4.46 and a 4.47, so add another five tenths to a full tenth to that and he actually ran about a 4.51-4.56 which is a great Safety time. He should be drafted. in the top 5 rounds. No later. But I'm a little concerned, because, Tanner Muse ran 4.41 at the combine at 6'2, 227 lbs. That was impressive and was drafted in the 3rd round? Look how he's been treated after runnng faster than most CB's. Now he's on the Seattle practice squad, I think?

True. A fast 40 time doesn’t guarantee anything for a White player. But, a slow time will ruin him.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Damned if you do, damned if you don't when you're a honkey playing ball!

I'll take the 4.46 and even with the added time a 4.5 is good with his resume.

@Carolina Speed I do agree it is concerning seeing how Muse has been treated. Turner and Blankenship getting ignored from combine carried over to this season..

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

i agree. There is always a discrepancy between 40 times between the combine and pro day. I’m sure Turner is closer to a 4.6 but that time should help him.

Red Raider

Mentor
I hand timed Turners 40 myself about 15 times and each one was between 4.43-4.51 so I think it’s safe to say he probably is a mid-high 4.4 guy. Although they are hand timed, there’s so many different people there timing it that usually the time thrown out is fairly accurate.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Here are some of the 40 times that were run by some of the higher prospects in 2016. Some of the differences between electronic timed vs. hand time are extreme.
Braxton Miller: ET: 4.50 HT: 4.43
Deion Jones: ET: 4.59 HT: 4.39
Xavien Howard: ET 4.58 HT: 4.44
Joey Bosa: ET 4.86 HT: 4.77
Some of these are extreme, but generally the difference is .04-.09
I haven't seen a case where an electronic time was faster than a hand time.
Christian McCaffrey ET: 4.49. He did not run in a pro day, but he could have been as low as 4.39 hand timed.
Again, no disrespect to Turner, but I'm taking CMAC in a 40 yard race over Turner any time.
It's safe to say that Turner's electronic time would have been somewhere between 4.5-4.6.
There's no doubt that Turner's pro day helped him. As I said, he should be drafted in the first five rounds, based on his stellar play at Clemson. His 40 time cemented the fact that not only is he fast enough, he also has NFL all round talent.

El Gringo

Mentor
That’s why none of these guys are at the combine. They can easily discredit a pro day. It’s not brain surgery to time a 40 with today’s technology. Red raider did it himself and I would trust that a lot more than Rich Eisen and the nfl network. When Alex Pierce ran a 4.33 Eisen and company were almost depressed because they thought he was probably a 4.5 guy. Much like when Apke slipped through.

Last edited:

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Wisconsin ILB Leo Chenal had 115 tackles and 8 sacks this last season. He's 255 lbs and has high end athleticism, with a 9.99 RAS. He's explosive and powerful. He's a perfect fit for a 3-4 inside linebacker.

In a fair world this guy's a first round pick all day long. A 3-4 team should take him, even top 15.

In the anti-white NFL - who knows?

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Malik Willis is now being projected to be the first QB off the board by some in the MSM, even as high as 2 to the Lions.

I don't know much about him but I've read some scouting reports.

He wasn't particularly productive as a passer at at Liberty. He's said to lack accuracy and pocket presence. He's a good runner and has a strong arm.

Sounds like a guy you would take in the 5th round, not the first. But, you know, he's black, so he goes in the 1st round.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
https://nfltraderumors.co/michigan-lb-david-ojabo-suffered-torn-achilles/

One year wonder playing with the most dominant defensive player in the country. My guess is the Ravens or Colts draft him.

Believe it or not, I just looked at a mock draft that had him going to the Bengals in the first to "upgrade" the defensive end position. Unbelievable.

Hubbard and Hendrickson are one of the best duos in the league. But they're white.

Some of these DWFs regard "black" as an automatic upgrade to "white." Job performance doesn't matter.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Believe it or not, I just looked at a mock draft that had him going to the Bengals in the first to "upgrade" the defensive end position. Unbelievable.

Hubbard and Hendrickson are one of the best duos in the league. But they're white.

Some of these DWFs regard "black" as an automatic upgrade to "white." Job performance doesn't matter.

You are correct. DE is the least of concern for the Bengals. They also have Wyatt Hubert coming back after missing his rookie year with an injury.

I'd love to see the Bengals get one of the many talented White TEs in this draft along with another White OL. It looks like they are correcting their issues with the OL in free agency.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
With all of the musical chairs at QB I am curious to see where Kenny Pickett ends up. Once Mayfield and Garrapolo find their destinations it will be interesting to see who is left. Carolina, Seattle, New Orleans, Indianapolis seem to be the teams remaining with glaring QB needs. Will their be more planned White QB displacement with teams with veteran White QBs drafting black replacements? So far one black GM has done his job getting a black quarterback to displace a White QB in Cleveland. My gut tells me that the Falcons black GM will draft a black QB as well. How about the Titans? I do hope Pickett is drafted in the first round to a stable situation. He could certainly sit for a year or two.

Red Raider

Mentor
Hyped TE prospect Isaiah Likely should be falling down draft boards after his pro day. He was being talked as potentially the top tight end in the class, however his 40 times of 4.80/4.85 are probably not going to help, especially at 238lbs. I think people were expecting him to run in the 4.5-4.6 range but I guess he is not as fast as they thought.

Also at Coastal Carolina’s pro day were some of our guys showing good athleticism.

LB Silas Kelly - 6’3.5” 229lbs
40: 4.66/4.62
Vert: 38.5”
Broad: 10’2”

Kelly played WR/S in high school and had a great career at Coastal. He has the athleticism and he definitely has the numbers to back it up, he should be a guy to watch this offseason.
333 tackles, 25.5 TFL, 9 sacks, 2 INT, 5 PD, 2 FF, 2 FR.

S Alex Spillum - 6’2” 188lbs
40: 4.50/4.56
3 cone: 6.96
Bench: 13 reps
Vert: 34.5”
Broad: 10’6”

Spillum is a bit on the skinny side but he had a solid career as well and showed that he is plenty athletic enough for the NFL. Hope someone gives him a shot.

This is the link where I found the pro day info. ALL pro days need to be reported like this. Simple and easy for people to find.
https://www.wbtw.com/sports/coastal-carolina-football-holds-2022-pro-day/amp/

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
If I recall watching Coastal Carolina over the past 2 seasons - the announcers hyped up Likely, Gunter and Tarron Jackson who was a 6th round pick last year. Likely's time is awful and it's no mystery why he did not run at the combine. Grayson McCall is also getting some positive hype but Gallagher, Kelly and Spillum never gained any recognition despite the fact all of them have been instrumental in Coastal Carolina's two great seasons in 2021 and 2022. Let's hope they are able get on a squad. The NFL needs more White DBs/LBs.

Agreed on the pro day results, it's pathetic there is no standard for reporting the pro day times.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Agreed guys! Kelly and Spillum getting White Listed. Two solid NFL prospects if only they "looked the part" .

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Iowa, Pitt and Nevada all held pro days today. Trying to find info on Koerner and VanValkenburg.

Red Raider

Mentor
Iowa, Pitt and Nevada all held pro days today. Trying to find info on Koerner and VanValkenburg.
Koerner killed it today!
40: 4.51
Vert: 38”
Shuttle: 3.90
3 cone: 6.72
Bench: 20 reps

That’s elite agility right there and 20 reps is great for a safety! He has the resume to back it up too, certainly deserves to be drafted.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Koerner killed it today!

That’s elite agility right there and 20 reps is great for a safety! He has the resume to back it up too, certainly deserves to be drafted.

Koerner has the athleticism to play cornerback in the NFL. Because of anti-white racism he's unlikely to get the chance.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Koerner killed it today!

I tried to search for the results of Iowa's pro day and couldn't find the complete numbers.

Such information used to be readily available. Now it's harder to get.

Probably it was made harder because athletic testing showed that white men are not slow and unathletic. That goes against the anti-white narrative the MSM is promoting.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Here's a scouting report about Koerner. It cites his alleged lack of athleticism as the reason he won't be drafted!